All Comments on 'Julia'

by Harddaysknight

Sort by:
  • 339 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous24 days ago

Wow that was BAD

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

She'd have to be one heavily drunk wife to excuse having sex in the open at a party for the husband. That's just far too disrespectful.

There's only two reasons for this kind of behaviour, the first is if you're still a teen or early 20s and going with the general alcohol fuelled party vibe, the second would require a heavily inebriated wife being dragged into a private room where a kiss or two escalates.

Anything other than that shows a level of disrespect that points at serious red flags within the marriage.

HarleyRider1955HarleyRider1955about 2 months ago

That wasn't the first time she fucked around and the husband is a wimp cuck to believe her shit. The daughter has more balls than he does. I hate this story. You must have wrote it in your sleep. 2 stars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

One of your worst stories. This guy needs to grow a pair and turn off the waterworks. Wah wah wah. And then he takes her back?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Well that was a rice cake of a story. The ONLY one that will have lasting consequences is the MC. Pretty much because he did nothing. So, his answer is to go to counseling, really. MC has no backbone.

pummel187pummel1872 months ago

FUCKING A BILLY _RAY_BAN......... FUCKING A 😎😎😎

bigurnbigurn2 months ago

So, only the husband pays for her screwing around ? ? ? A 2 Star rating for this miscarriage of Justice !

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

not your best

Billy_Ray_BanBilly_Ray_Ban3 months ago

C’mon… what kind of man with a shred of self-respect would stay with her? He’s 45 and there’s a whole other world of women out there. Why stay with a cheating slut like her? Ohhh…. Woe is me… will I find someone who I love as much? Well, how much were you loving her when he was blowing his load in her snatch? That bitch needs to go!!! Man!!! 1/5 BRB

mathur_nkmathur_nk4 months ago
Action had little consequences for the cheaters

The title proclaims "All actions have consequences".

There was only one action of Tedd and Julia.

It had some temporary reaction from husband and daughter, and remotely for son also. Julia did not face any consequences for that action and even denying what she had done. She even admitted only when she saw her husband weeping. And she immediately got probation with full benefits. And Ted even does not know what is pain. He lives happily ever after with a benifit of having pussy of a one man woman. He may only have pain when he misses that feeling and tries again and gets denied. Or won't he? We know he is hugely persuasive.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Don't see the tiniest point in adding one more sentence even one more owrd to what is here. It says all that needs to be said about this single slice of one family's life. Five stars all the way.

tsgtcapttsgtcapt4 months ago

An attempt at regaining the lost... rebuilding trust - sooo hard. It can be done. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I can't believe that this was written by the same person who wrote In My Life. As good as that was this is poor. There's so much wrong with this I can't list it out here. Everything after he saw his wife cheating is just puerile rubbish. Sorry to sound harsh but this is very poor. BardnotBard

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

So Ted skates away unscathed? I'd have his nuts bronzed...

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Well that was kind of like eating a rice cake.

Ocker53Ocker537 months ago

Just to ridiculous to be enjoyable, one of the worse for this author who is usually very good⭐️

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Sorry story doesn’t work. I think a shovel to Ted’s head would be required. And just why did she yield to Ted? She was drunk? Does the husband get a pass if he gets drunk and fucks some bimbo at a party?

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Why would you put decisions about continuing your marriage on your child, even if they’re an adult? And who calls their marriage a betrothal? The dialogue is unrealistic.

And she’s never cheated before but was drunk enough to cheat at his retirement party, with no lead up? The author can’t be bothered to show us that she’s drunk at all, but the husband buys it? It’s just a bad story.

PraetusPraetus8 months ago

The wife knows he knows or suspects... but launches into an aggressive attack as soon as she has him settled. Also him defending her. No... feels flat. Also the cheating the setting, their supposed strength and AT HIS RETIREMENT PARTY cheats? That's ... that stretches any form of belief, if we're also to believe he is a principled and upright and strong person.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Unsatisfying on so many levels. First when he saw his wife he should have done something. Second how can anyone believe it was the first time? When I read the scene I didn’t get any indication she was hesitant or drunk. Third professing to Cindy that she didn’t know why he left. Lastly, at a minimum the husband should have madeher sweat and work for RECON. All in all not very consistent or satisfying a story.

LaucaubinLaucaubin10 months ago

I like the Cindy character. She’s a real pistol!

Good story, made better by Cindy

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

WTF? No man would just stand there watching even if he threw up, he'd go finish it then leave the sorry skank to fend for herself after exposing it to everyone. Alot of your stories are she cheats he finds out and he takes her back, oh because they had so much for so long... nope. It would be killed by her right then and there. And he would not be able to move past things until he got some type of revenge on the other guy. I like your stories I just wish they were a little more realistic.

AA82ndAAAA82ndAA11 months ago

The daughter is reacting as father should. Why run away. Kick Teds nuts for a 50 yard field goal. Drag wife by hair back into the party without a ward robe adjustment.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

The story was a bit flat. He leaves and cries himself dry. Then he is leaning towards believing that this was the only time. No way. Move on but do not slink away.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

A wonderful goldilocks romp - just right - although I am jealous of Cindy. Doubt if either of my daughters would respond liker that!

lc69hunterlc69hunter11 months ago

whiners are going to whine

Pinto931Pinto93112 months ago

Completely unfinished!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

tl dr: Stupid story, waste of time.

Husband sees wife's cheating at his retirement party (never explained why she cheated). He falls apart, leaves party without explanation but refuses to say anything to his adult daughter about wifey's infidelity. Why? Daughter is an adult; it's stupid not to tell her what her mother did; that is not commendable in any way. Then husband goes through all the cliche steps of splitting with wife. Within two days he's allegedly fallen out of love with her but is ambushed by mother and daughter and forced into meeting with wife on pain of losing his relationship with daughter. (Another dumb cliche. Why is it noble for husband not to factually relate that he saw wife cheating at the party?)

Husband falls apart again, weeping pitifully (is this early onset menopause for our hero?); daughter figures out wife has cheated and lambastes mother but weepy husband "mans up" enough to scold his daughter for speaking meanly to her mother (WTF??? Her mother is a cheater and daughter is justifiably pissed at her mother).

Wife emotionally collapses, admits cheating but swears it was the one and only time. No explanation as to why she cheated or why husband and daughter should believe that wife only cheated once. Why should either hubby or daughter believe anything wife says? Who knows?

Story ends with husband taking wife back, maybe. Dumpster fire that hits every LW trope but makes no sense whatsoever. 1* for a usually reliable writer who wasted several minutes of every reader's time.

SeaChangerSeaChanger12 months ago

A realistic emotional story. Unlike most commentators, I think a 23 year marriage with two kids and many relatives and friends, is worth trying to save.

If it does work, they live on with most everyone knowing about her infidelity.

If it does not, he tried. But he will still be bound to her via children, grandchildren, relatives and friends.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Totworthless read

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Too many plot holes. At the VERY least he should have reported Ted's behaviour to Ted's wife.

vanyevanyeabout 1 year ago

He's 45, she's 42, but both of their kids are almost out of college? The fuck, was the wife pregnant when they graduated high school?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Absolutely terrible on so many levels...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

FUCK THAT!!!!! lol are you kidding us?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

HDK is a major ass kissing cuck

NonSequitourNonSequitourover 1 year ago

There was a spelling error in the last paragraph. It should have read, "cucked up married couple."

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What about “Ted” ??????

Story has no ending !!!

I would want my pound of flesh against Ted

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What about “Ted” ??????

Story has no ending !!!

I would want my pound of flesh against Ted

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Nope, she screw someone else she is out of his life. Anything else is not fair to him. He did not asked her to fuck someone. Keeping her is just a nother heart break waiting to come when she cheats again.

nixroxnixroxover 1 year ago

3 stars - for a fantasy make believe story.

An Alpha male would have at least kicked the ASSHOLE in the balls and kicked his SLUT to the guest bedroom. First the SLUT would need a clean STD check. Then the SLUT would wait out the 6 month no love, no sex, quarantine for the final HIV tests.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

That was no way near your usal level. 2*

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I agree, no ‘man’ would stand there and watch it happen, but then, there would be no story, and after all, it is fiction and not a true story.

Rayjag1980Rayjag1980over 1 year ago

Even for a short story, the ending was too cut and dry. The author showed the depth of hurt the infidelity caused in the MC, but then the ending was so abrupt? I highly doubt what the MC was feeling that he would be talking reconciliation the DAY after the betrayal! 3 * was being kind.

NovemberComingFireNovemberComingFireover 1 year ago

Someone help! My eyes are stuck facing inward. Rolled them so hard reading this shit that they became stuck

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

and another cuck story... some serious issues .. no real man lets cheated ride.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Yet another disrespectful, cheating, slag, who gets away with it.

Cito22Cito22almost 2 years ago

Wait...how do you not go into the aspects of her punishment / penance? She needs to pay and that asshole needs to pay much worse. Dam a lot of people in these stories get away with almost no recourse.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

CUCKADOODLEDOO

miket0422miket0422almost 2 years ago

The foundation was there for a decent story. Really needed some more length in order to flesh things out. Especially explaining why the wife as described would have suddenly cheated like she did. The alcohol explains a little bit, presumably a long time co-worker such as this she would have presumably met multiple times before and you would think within a corporation that he worked in there would have probably been multiple times they met during parties when alcohol was involved. So, why would alcohol and flattery this time have resulted in aberrant behavior where she says yes to the attempted seduction? Besides, it doesn't sound like she was falling down drunk and to get to the location they were in he would have had to walk her away from the party, even with a few drinks in her it seems like she would have had time to realize she was making a mistake and have stopped what was happening.

Just too unbelievable with the shortness of the story and the lack of build up leading to the events as they were written.

Cracker270Cracker270almost 2 years ago

A good well written REALISTIC story. The husband can grieve his loss and lament the life he has been dealt. Maybe the fates and karma will see fit to reward him some genuine happiness.

Great job as usual.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Nah, too short for them to reconcile... Unless you are black out drunk there is no excuse for cheating (and if you are black out drunk you are not able to consent), she doesn't deserve a second chance based on the tiny bit we see in this story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The only real thing I liked about this story is the last paragraph. That was great. What def wasn't is that he saw the guy fucking his wife at the party & didn't do anything to either. But he left & sulked- more or less running away from everything. The only strong person seemed to be his daughter. Why is this author constantly making the husband, no matter what happens, the weak pussy? 2 stars -- Bob

peterb5740peterb5740almost 2 years ago

Sorry man , but I am all about Once a cheater always a cheater. However Different Strokes for Different Folks .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Well any woman that would fuck a guy at her husbands party is nothing but a piece of shit. No one is this stupid and asleep at the wheel to let a smooth talker get in her pants so easy. Divorce the bitch, embarras her to everyone she knows, then ruin the bastard ted for fucking up your marriage. If he has a wife, find her and get in her panties and then send good ole ted a video of it along with one to the x wife just to rub her nose in it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This was way too short and fast paced

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Nobody can mellow that fast toward a cheating wife. The shock of her betrayal goes too deep to nullify that easily.

1*

nightdragon1nightdragon1about 2 years ago

Got to love that Cindy!!!!!!

nixroxnixroxabout 2 years ago

1 star - I do not understand why the husband did not just kick the ASSHOLE in the balls at the party. That would have been my first response. Once he was down, I would punctuate that with a few more kicks in extremely delicate places to make sure the ASSHOLE had some forever physical pain to remind him of the error of fucking a married woman. Then I would have dragged his sorry ass out to the middle of the party and humiliated him in front of everyone. ASSHOLE would have to move to the other side of the country. My wife would spend years in remedial therapy, plus at least 6 months of NO swapping of bodily fluids, no sex, no kisses, nothing until the STD and AIDS checks came back negative. Then and only then maybe we might consider RAAC. Although, I probably would still go through with a divorce and then afterwards consider inviting her stay at my house (unmarried) as long as she gives me every indication that I am the 100% focus of her love and no other man will ever come anywhere near as close as the ASSHOLE again.

rn2711rn2711over 2 years ago

Yes, it's real I can see it happening. He needs to weigh 23 years together against a stupid mistake.

But, if it's not a one time mistake and he finds out? Well, I don't envie him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
unreal

you can't think a real man would react the way this wimp did!!!!Y

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I can’t see this guy getting back together with her, so easily. For one thing, they are in their mid 40’s. He has just retired, but has money. I am sure some 20 something hotties, will be able to soothe his “ pain”, as he takes them on romantic trips to the Bahamas.or helps fund their college. He might never find true love, but hot sex will salve his pain. Wifey, on the other hand, is like a Walmart salad, that has one day left on her, and is beginning to wilt. I am sure she “ had it” twenty years ago. But in today’s world, 45 year old divorced women, are as common as Asian carp in the Illinois river!

BSreaderBSreaderover 2 years ago
Just another

Pussy, wimp husband that watched than ran away he should have stopped by beating the asshole up, than getting him fired from his job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I loved the End when Cindy pronounced them a “fucked up married couple”. The only thing missing was she should have added “ till death do you part”.

Rancher46Rancher46over 2 years ago

It was a good story until the end, oh did I say end, there was no end. This should a have been a multiple chapter story explaining why, Ted filled her up with his seed, was she protected, was she fertile, did Ted get her pregnant, wow so many possibilities. Next did they reconcile, did they divorce. This was a disappointment and a let down to say the least.

Come on HardDaysKnight it has been 15 years since you wrote this story so Finish the Dam Story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Very, very well done. Gingerly navigating through the sunken stereotypes, floating clichés, and the wreckage of so many failed stories, over the sandbar of pain and pride into an estuary fed by the springs of renewal. Our faithful pilot sees us home once again.

LWlurker

goodshoes2goodshoes2over 2 years ago

Once a cheater, always a cheater. Period, the end.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Enjoyable story. I feel he should do exactly as Cindy suggested. I wished there had been a little more to the ending.

usaretusaretalmost 3 years ago

Liked the humorous end, just the right note.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Yeah, sure. Promise to never do it again, and it’s all good. And let the jerk that fucked her, get away scot free. One star- cuck a doodle do!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Just because of daughter 5

Anonymous91Anonymous91about 3 years ago

ha ha, what a cuckold story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Poetic Justice

Tell teds wife and make a deal if she will for revenge. Then get a hotel with adjoining rooms, they get their spouses in the rooms and let them think they are romancing them. Doctor the drinks to put them temporarily out. Get them in the same room tied and gagged. Let them wake up and show them a fuck scene that will blow their minds. Put them back out and lay them on their respective beds with all clothing and go home and wait. If they don't come home you still didn't loose, they already threw the marriages away. At least you get back at them in spades. Crazy but fair.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Why?

Why would you ask such a stupid question Anonymous? Its a good story, write your own damn story if you don't like this one!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Why?

Why would you write a story about such a pathetic wimp?

Boardman68Boardman68over 3 years ago
This is not going to work....

This 'reconciliation' is not going to work. First, I don't believe this is the first time. But more importantly, he saw her actually cheating. From personal experience, I can tell you, he will never get that memory out of his mind. He will never be able to trust her again. Every time, she is late; every time he doesn't know where she is; every party they go to; etc. That memory will come back destroying what trust he thinks he as re-built in his wife. Loss trust by betrayal is almost impossible to regain. Particularly when you actually witness it happening.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Sorry, too much of a RAAC for me. I also hate the anger at the child when they are justifiably angry at the cheating parent.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Caught in the act of cheating..........

You walk out on her...and she realised you found out...you heard what she said...and I don't believe it was only one time...if she spread her legs just for words this time...I believe she did it before...remember she fucked this guy because of his pretty words... and how easy was that guys...if you still don't want to leave her...you still hit the bitch with the devorice papers....and watch her pain....for know it real on her part....and make the slut crawl back....their is some satisfaction in doing that...not just hugging here................

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
TOO FUNNY

just another 1 star WIMP story.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcover 3 years ago

Working my way down your list in alphabetical order - where's part 2 on this? Sorry but not rating this until you finish the fucking story...

Kirk34Kirk34over 3 years ago
You Had Good Intentions

I get where you were going with this story, but the way Julia acted doesn't fit.

She was casually having sex with that guy letting him bend her over, and she didn't even claim to be drunk? There's something wrong there, I felt it in my bones that wasn't the first time she did that. Why give in so easily? At her Husband's party? After 25 years? You don't just do that on the spur of the moment.

Sure sure mistakes happen, even that kind, but there's always thinking that goes into it. It just doesn't gel, there had to be more to it and it sounds like this guy is in real trouble.

He's letting his Daughter talk him back, when the kids are never impartial how can they be? All they want is for things to be normal and no trouble, that's not always in the interests of both parents. He should have divorced her or at least begun the process. Maybe he'd learn something in counseling, maybe not, but that process exists for a reason.

The ending was rushed in my opinion, and I feel this story could be improved upon a good bit. I've read better from this author.

MarkT63MarkT63over 3 years ago

I pronounce Dad a CUCK and Mom a slut!!!

jimjam69jimjam69over 3 years ago

Jeez, this is a tough one. Well done story. I just don't know what to think of it. I'll agree with the daughter

ErotFanErotFanover 3 years ago
This is my 4th read over six years,

I first read it in Nov. 2014 and in reviewing my comments then I found that I had lied. I stated that I had awarded the story 4 stars when I had actually given it five.

After six plus years of reading LW stories and four for this with as many comments, I find there is little to add. I had suggested an epilog for this story, but at the present I think this marriage is doomed. It will take a while, but the high energy of the vision will cause it to never leave. Hard to carry on with that burden.

Ocker53Ocker53over 3 years ago
Too Stupid

The ending on this story was just idiotic, If this is the best that this authors imagination can come up with, it time to leave writing to someone else who has one. ⭐️

OPrimeOPrimeover 3 years ago
Landscaping

As a landscaper there are many opportunities to bury things and not have them found. Ted could leave the house one night and never be found again. Julia's life would be miserable for a long time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Need payback

Wheres the rest of the story. Need payback on Ted. Half a story only gets Half a score.

AlericAlericalmost 4 years ago
Why not

Pretty sure the story would have been better if Ted would have been knocked out and thrown off the balcony.

NitpicNitpicabout 4 years ago
So

So Ted gets a free fuck.Won't have been my way of accepting it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

About everything you can complain about in a HDK story happens here. The sins are numerous, like the inevitable running away, throwing up, ect. But the worst is all the garbage about the landscape business that went nowhere and actually meant nothing and explained nothing about what happened. Just start at the party, end with the lackluster confrontation where he forgave her after 10 seconds. All the banking nonsense was also filler, because he never had any intention of leaving her despite all his crying and throwing up.

robroy93robroy93about 4 years ago
Not sure

Not at all sure I would take her back, but real sure Ted and I would be talking. Why me angry at Cindy for telling the truth?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Interesting one

One of the few serious reads from HDK but a good one, I still find it weird that the wife would cheat like that, so out of the blue in such a wrong environment.

johsunjohsunabout 4 years ago

Powerful and smart daughter. Hope it works out, but cheating with someone at a party for hubby? Low blow.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Hmmm

Without a part 2 to redeem this ending, then, no sorry.

Well written, but story ending needs work.

Justify the forgiveness or not, just don't end a story this way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
This ain't it chief...

I like your work normally and am working through all your stories but this one was way too rushed conclusion. First day after and the reconciliation begins with a short 3 minute conversation? I don't know man, I just don't know

CumminginsiderherCumminginsiderherover 4 years ago
A disease in Literotica Loving Wives section...........

Making a character do the exact opposite of their lifelong nature for shock value. You should get no stars for this one. Then of course make the hubby into a clueless stupid cuck. How sad, you are much better than this writing.

LonesomeBoy60LonesomeBoy60over 4 years ago
Wait!

So, that's it? No, real closure, what about the A-hole that fucked the wife, he gets away without a scratch?, What a sack of shyt, weak a*s Cuck!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Too smirky

Wife’s a slut and the daughter is insufferable. I’d run too. HDK, is this humor, or your attempt? You failed, but that’s okay. Humor is difficult to write, and this cost me nothing. I’ve paid much more for things that are LF (laugh free).

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHarddaysknight@Harddaysknight
I enjoy comments and seldom delete them. Writing is a pleasure for me. Reading comments, even negative comments, is a perverse pleasure. I thank Lit for providing a free forum to showcase my vast talent. Writing is recreation and fun for me. I am simply making shit up as I g...