Julia and the Workers

Story Info
Frustrated wife gives in to kinky fantasy.
4.9k words
4.18
74.2k
76
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thank you Mariewriter for your help and support on yet another story. You are a very talented and helpful soul. This fictional tale is a little different from my normal storyline, but I think most of you will still enjoy it.

*****

The annual company Bar-B-Q appeared to be a smashing success as the crowd of twenty-six people started to disperse. Brad was still sitting by the smoldering fire pit attempting to keep up with the other eight men as they took turns doing beer-bongs. The last of the couples with kids had left some three hours before, so no one seemed to mind as they hoot and hollered.

Brad's wife Julia was standing on the deck overlooking the backyard, observing the men as she shook her head. She felt a sense of concern as she watched her husband place the long clear tube to his mouth. There was a loud count to three before one of the men hoisted the funnel in the air as Brad sucked down the can of beer. The men let out a praising cheer as Brad managed to stagger back to his seat, which consisted of an old cut log standing on end. It was not like him to drink like this, but he was trying to mingle with the boys.

Another night of sexual frustration, she thought to herself as she turned and walked back in the house. It has been almost three months now since Brad had tried to be intimate with her, and she was getting a little irritated. Julia felt like he had turned all his attention to the new job, and she was starting to feel like a second-class citizen. She knew he was going to be overwhelmed at first with it being his first executive position, but this was getting way out of hand.

Julia was cleaning up the many empty sauce covered pans and dishes with the help from three other wives duped by their alcohol induced husbands. The four women took this opportunity to do a little man bashing as they cleared the red and white checkered tables sprawled about the back yard. The conversation soon turned to sex, which caused Julia to become more aggravated at Brad. As the night progressed, it occurred to her that it was time she had a little heart to heart with her husband, but it would have to wait for now. He was in no condition to negotiate a lover's quarrel tonight.

Julia could feel the thick sense of envy the women carried for her, but she still smiled and joked as she felt the sneers behind her back. With Julia being just twenty-two, she thought it was due to her young age, compared to the mid-thirties of the other wives. She soon found out a few months after Brad started the new job that the company had passed a few men over to outsource the position. This did not sit well with the resentful men, as well as their wives.

Brad was a very intelligent young man that worked hard to get his Bachelor of Business Science degree that landed him the lucrative job right out of college. He was the youngest plant director in the company's thirty-year history at the age of twenty-five. His father's influence with the owner did help a little, but after six months, he seemed to be perfect for the job.

Julia kept looking over as the men took turns with the funnel, egging the young executive to keep going. She knew his ability of keeping up with the other men was not in his favor, when it came to alcohol. She chuckled to herself as she thought about his hangover the next day. She probably should have gone out there to save his dignity, but she knew better than to interfere and embarrass him in front of his personnel. It serves him right, her angry voice said inside her head. He should know better than that anyway.

This went on for another hour before the other women took control of their husbands, forcing the men to take them home. This left Brad out there with five single men as he attempted to maintain his capability to hold several gallons of beer. Julia decided to join the group to make sure her husband refrained from injuring himself.

She took a seat on one of the logs left vacant from the departed men and watched as the remaining men took turns verbally jabbing each other and howling like a pack of wolves. Julia had already had her far share of beer earlier, but decided to join in with the men as she reached in the cooler and pulled out a can of beer. Brad was inebriated from the constant drinking game they were playing, sitting on the log as he flirted with his wife. He tried to kiss her, but she just gave him a quick hug, feeling his hand slip between her legs. Normally she would have slapped him for such lustful moves, but her own sexual tension seemed to embrace his futile attempt to arouse her. She suddenly noticed some of the men as they watched with a slight gleam in their eyes as brad's fingers stroked her between the legs. She pushed his hand away, giving a giggle as she played it off as a drunken slip.

Julia soon realized that Brad was far more intoxicated than the other men, watching as they fixed another beer-bong for their boss. She popped the top of another can as she observed one of the men adding some brown liquor to the beer already in the funnel. Brad stood up with the help of two men as he looked over at Julia and gave her a drunken smile. He placed the plastic tube in his mouth as the men all laughed, lifting the funnel straight up, and watched as the tainted concoction flowed quickly down his throat. Brad let the hose fall as he wiped the beer from the side of his mouth, looking back at Julia with a dazed look. He managed to take two steps before falling backwards into Randy's lap. The men bellowed with laughter as Randy tried to sit him up. Julia was laughing along with them as she tried to pull her husband to his feet. Brad started to laugh as he tried to stand, but it was a fruitless attempt as he crumbled to the ground passed out cold.

"That's it," Julia said as she laughed. "You are done my dear." Everyone snickered and laughed as she pointed to two of the bigger men, "You two, pick him up and follow me, I thinks he needs to go to bed." She said with a slight slur, laughing at her own drunken speech.

The two men, David and Larry, picked up the drunken lightweight and followed Julia in the house as she led them to the spare bedroom. "Right here boys," she pointed at the bed, "He'll be just fine." They plopped him on his back as she took off his shoes and kissed him on the forehead, "Goodnight my dear," she said as she turned out the light and took the hands of the two large men, "Thank you so much," she said in her drunken tone, "let's go back to the party." They walked back outside and rejoined the other three men.

Someone had tossed a few more logs on the fire, bringing it back to a blazing campfire as Julia took her seat, popping open a fresh cold beer. The men were very curious about her, not really knowing much about the young couple before tonight. They started to ask her questions about where they came from, and how they met?

Julia answered all their questions as she tried to hold back the excitement that was building inside her. She could feel the tension building as the much more aggressive men surrounded her, their attention directed solely at her. Julia could sense her body reacting to the older and more physically fit men as her stoned mind began to rush with excitement, urging her to be more flirtatious with them.

She started to recall a particular fantasy that put her among a group of men such as these. She could almost feel their hands roaming across her trembling body. Julia felt a flutter inside her stomach as her imagination went wildly astray. The intimate dream was toying with her mind as she looked around the campfire. She couldn't be serious! She thought to herself, not really.

The men began to sense her desires as Julia's actions became more sensual. They noticed her smiles becoming more suggestive as her gaze wondered from one guy to the next. They started to ask her more intimate questions as she blushed and giggled, playing along as the beers flowed quickly. Julia felt her heart skip when the tallest and sexiest guy asked if she had ever cheated on Brad.

"No Sam, I've never cheated... not really," she replied, feeling her body quiver inside as she opened Pandora's Box.

"Aw, now you have to tell us! We won't tell Brad, honest!" The tall blond haired man said.

Julia blushed as she looked at his rugged face, noticing his large biceps again as he sat next to her, "Sure you will. That's what you guys do, right?" She said with her drunken slur as she twirled her long brown hair between her fingers. "Besides, I didn't do anything... but neither did he." She looked down and gave her childish pout, one of her cute traits.

"Oh, so you wanted something to happen, this is getting interesting," he snickered with the other men as they looked at her with a different view all of a sudden. "So, who was it?"

She started to giggle, then looked up and gave the men a sheepish smile. "He was one of Brad's best friends back in California," she admitted as the men fell out with laughter.

"Wow, so... did he have a secret crush on you?" he asked as the men laughed at the question. "Maybe he loved you, but didn't want to hurt Bradley?"

Julia just gave him a look, one that spoke many words as her hazel green eyes sparkled. "I didn't say anything about love," she said as she scanned around at the other men. Their faces quickly turning from laughter to confused. "I don't have to be in love with someone to have fun," she added, knowing the many thoughts rushing through her alcohol soaked mind were completely inappropriate.

"Really, so what's the wildest thing you've ever done, sexually?" Sam asked as silence came from the men.

Julia could feel herself moisten as she sensed the men staring at her. "I don't think that would be a good thing to tell you guys right now," she said as she thought of a night in high school when she played spin the bottle with four football players. Her hormones kicked into overdrive as she remembered them all getting to third base with her before her older brother walked in and spoiled the fun.

"Then tell us what you fantasize about." He placed his hand on her thigh as she looked down.

"If I told you that, we might do something that I would regret tomorrow," she said as she looked back up at Sam, and then examined the faces of the other four men. She wanted to go back to that day in the basement, with the football players. She wanted to lock the door and see what happens.

"We will keep it between us, Brad doesn't have to know." He eased his hand up her thigh as she looked him with darting eyes.

"This is a big mistake," she said as she placed her hand on his, "What if he finds out?"

Sam leaned over and kissed her lightly on the lips as Julia closed her eyes, "You want this, don't resist it." He said as he leaned in again, this time she parted her lips, allowing him to slip his tongue in her mouth as they locked in a deep kiss.

Sam grabbed her between the legs and fondled her, feeling her dampness seeping through the thick jeans. David moved behind her and reached around, taking her breasts in his hands and gently groped them as she let out a low moan. When she failed to oppose his touch, he knew she wanted this, slipping his hands under her shirt and kneading her firm tits as she cooed while still kissing Sam.

Julia felt her shirt rising upward as she broke her kiss. She looked behind her to see David smiling as she raised her arms, allowing him to pull her baggy top over her head as he tossed it to the ground. She reached behind her and unsnapped her bra, letting it fall down her arms as David reached around and took her bare tits in his hands, gently twisting her nipples as she felt the fire building deep within.

The men gazed at her shapely figure, now fully exposed as they realized how beautiful and sexy she was. Her perky soft tits stood firm and defined as David pulled on her large light brown nipples, causing them to stiffen from her excitement.

Sam reached for the top of her jeans, unfastening the top button as Julia placed her hand on his and looked him in the eyes. "We can't do this," she said as she pushed David's hands away from her breasts. "Not here, we should go inside." She stood up as she swayed slightly side to side, almost losing her balance. She started to giggle as she took David and Sam by the hand, pulling them toward the house with Larry, Randy, and Kevin in short tow.

They got to the steps as Larry placed a hand on her ass, "You might need some help sugar," he said as they walked up the stairs laughing. Kevin followed his friends lead, placing his hand on her other cheek as they caressed her firm ass while they climbed the steps.

"Shh ... be very, very quiet." She said with a drunken tone. "Brad is in there," she said as she pointed in the spare room. She silently closed the door as they crept by on their way to the master bedroom.

Once in the couple's bedroom, Julia quickly embraced Sam as he guided her toward the bed, kissing her as he unfastened her jeans. He sat her on the bed as she fell backwards with a giggle. She snickered as she lifted her little ass off the bed, allowing him to pull her jeans down her thighs. She kicked them free as they landed on the bedside table, knocking over the clock.

"Shh," she said as she placed a finger over her mouth with a giggle. Sam smiled as he took hold of her panties and gave them a tug, prompting Julia to lift again as he pulled them slowly down her thighs, allowing her smooth shaven mound to be revealed. She gave them a kick as they flew across the room and hit the wall above the dresser, catching on the corner of the mirror and dangled back and forth. "Get the lubrication, top drawer," she said with a smile, pointing at the bedside table as David retrieved the small tube of personal jelly from the far back corner of the nightstand drawer and tossing it on the bed next to her.

She giggled again as the five men hovered around her, taking in her naked beauty as Sam and David stripped completely. She grinned at Sam as he kneeled between her legs, kissing and licking her thighs as we worked his way between her legs. David crawled on the bed as she pulled him to her, kissing him deeply as Sam pleasured her orally. Her moans started quickly as she reached for David's manhood, stroking him as they kissed passionately.

David caressed her breasts while she whimpered and moaned in his mouth. He was rubbing and pinching her stiff nipples with both hands. He broke their kiss and mounted her chest and grabbing for the slick lubricant as he coated his cock with a generous amount. He smiled at her as he slid his long thick cock between her tits, smashing her mounds around it as he gave them a good fucking. She parted her lips, allowing the head to slip in and out of her mouth as he rocked back and forth. Julia closed her eyes as her body started to give way to the pending climax.

Her moans got louder as Sam worked his magic between her legs, feeling her body start to react to his malicious attack on her sensitive clit. Her back bowed up as she cried out, screaming with pleasure as her orgasm ripped through her body.

The two men quickly rolled her over as she continued to moan, positioning her on her hands and knees as Sam moved in behind her. "Condoms," she spoke in a weak voice, "we need to use condoms." She said as David slipped his cock in her mouth, silencing her plea as she accepted his manhood. The two guys smiled as Sam eased his cock inside her, filling her completely with one long slow stroke. She let out a low moan as the two men started to fuck her, letting them take her as they wished. They kept pace with each other as they moved in and out of her with unison. Her body gave in again as she tensed rigidly, cumming hard as they dominated her as she had fantasized so many times.

Sam pulled out of her and climbed off the bed, pulling her head toward him as he spun her backside toward David. Sam stood next to the bed as he pulled her face to his cock, sliding in her mouth as David took her pussy. They watched each other fucking her as they moved her back and forth, using her like a saw as she took one cock in as the other pulled out. Back and forth she went as they made her fuck them with a quickening pace. Her body started to shake and quiver as another crushing orgasm surged deep within her.

David started to grunt as his face tensed, causing Julia too squirm as she felt a sudden panic. She was not on the pill but still wanted to feel him ejaculate inside her. She pushed Sam back, pulling his cock from her lips as she started to protest. She tried to yell, but her reluctant desire tempted her to pause as David surged inside her, holding his cock deep as he let out a rumbling groan. She felt the warmth of his spunk fill her as his cock twitched several times, shooting his load deep inside her.

Julia looked up at Sam as David released her, feeling his member slowly ease out of her. Sam turned her around as he took hold of her hips, "Put me in baby," he said as she reached back and guided his bare cock to her entrance as she rested her upper body on the bed and closed her eyes.

"Sam," she said in a low tone, almost whispering, "I'm not on the pill," she warned him, but he disregarded her statement, slipping his bare cock inside her with one thrust. He moved with ease as he admired her ass, reaching under her to rub her clit. "Oh shit, that feels so good Sam, don't stop," she cried out. "Fuck me Sam, just fuck me." She said as he started to move with quicker strokes. She longed for him to dominate her, to fuck her like a two-bit whore. "Harder, fuck me harder Sam." She begged as he quickened his pace, thrusting in and out of her pussy as she let out small whimpers of lust.

Sam knew what she wanted, and he wanted to please her. He gripped her hips and fucked her with sort hard strokes, slapping his balls on her bare mound as she cried out with another intensive orgasm. She was clawing at the bed as he drilled her harder, bringing her climax to a thunderous peak.

"I'm going to cum baby," he said as she cried out with a louder moan. Sam took a few strokes as he sank deep inside her, filling her with another huge load as she accepted his seed. She could feel his hot cum as it exploded deep inside her. She knew it was risky, but somehow she seemed to enjoy the erotic feeling, knowing it was another man filling her depths instead of her husband. She felt Sam slowly pull his cock out of her pussy as several droplets of cum dribbled down her inner thigh.

Julia looked over at the three men that were watching intently as Larry and Kevin both stood up. She was prepared to let them take her, just as she allowed Sam and David to take her. She smiled as Larry offered her his hand.

"I got a better idea," Larry said as he pulled her to her feet, "Follow me." He ordered her as he led her from the bedroom and down the hall. He stopped at the door that led to her passed out husband. He looked back at Julia as he opened the door, "Let's get a little crazy now," he said as he pulled her toward the room.

"No!" She said in a firm yet low voice. "We can't Larry! No!" she objected as he pulled her in the room.

"Just go and talk to him, see if he's asleep." He whispered to her as he urged her forward, making her walk in front of him. Julia looked back at Larry as she approached her snoring husband, stark naked with two loads of cum dripping from her pussy.

"Honey?" she whispered as she heard something jingling behind her, "Honey, are you awake?" She spoke softly, feeling a hand on her hip as she turned to look behind her. Larry was naked as he guided his cock to her opening, slipping his cock inside her. She closed her eyes as she let out a low moan, feeling his thick cock stretch her open.

"Talk to him Julia, or I will," he said loudly as he started to fuck her with easy strokes. "Shake him a little."

12