Julia and the Workers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Brad," Julia spoke a little louder, "Wake up baby." She took his shoulder and gave him a slight nudge as Larry fucked her harder. She could see the shadows of the other four men as they stood by the doorway and watched.

"Harder, give him a shake." He demanded.

Julia closed her eyes as her body started to tremor as her orgasm neared, "Brad," she spoke sharply as she looked at him. "Wake up, look at me honey." She said in a more normal tone, grabbing his shoulder and giving him a firm shake. "Wake up, say something baby." She said, closing her eyes again as the first wave rippled through her body. She bit her lip as she tried not to scream, letting out a series of low raspy moans as she came.

Larry was fucking her hard now as she leaned over her husband's drunken still body. Suddenly the room lit up as Sam turned on the overhead light, illuminating the scene as Julia looked back at him.

Kevin walked over to the bed, sat next to Brad, and gave him a hearty jiggle. "Wake up buddy! We got something to show you. Wake up!" He shouted as Brad mumbled something.

Julia tensed when Brad's body moved a little as he tried to talk. Larry kept fucking her, holding her hips with both hands as he took her hard.

David moved around to the side of them as Kevin shook Brad again, placing his hand on his forehead and joggled it back and forth. "Wake the fuck up Brad, look at your fucking wife," he snickered as Brad's eyes slightly opened. "Yeah you drunk fuck, look at what Larry's doing." He said as Julia tried to move but Larry held her over her husband as he fucked her harder.

Julia tried to put a halt on the intense feeling growing inside her, but the looming orgasm refused to subside. Her body shook as she cried out, letting the enormous orgasm loose as she covered her mouth trying to stifle herself. Larry was also grunting now as he took a deep thrust inside her.

"Oh yeah," he cried out, "Watch me cum in your wife's pussy." Larry barked as he fucked her hard. David moved in front of them as Julia saw the smart phone he poised in her direction, videoing the scene. Julia was trying to cover her screams as Larry took one last thrust inside her, holding himself deep as he came hard, grunting with each tense pulse of his cock.

David continued to tape them as Larry pulled out and backed up. Julia was looking at the phone as Kevin moved in behind her, slipping his cock inside her very used hole. He started fucking her with vibrant strokes as she looked down at her sleeping husband.

Randy stood next to the bed as he shook the sleeping husband, "Hey! Wake up!" he shouted as Brad's head moved to the side. His eyes tried to open as he mumbled something faint and unrecognizable. Julia was looming above him as her body jolted with each hard thrust from Kevin.

"He's going to wake up," she said as his incoherent speech got louder. She could feel another orgasm approaching as she closed her eyes.

Randy reached out and took hold of Brad's head, turning him to face the lower part of Julia's body. He placed his thumbs on Brad's eyelids, pulling them open as Kevin fucked Julia with hard pounding strokes. "Look dude, look at your wife's pussy getting fucked," he said as Julia tried to push her husband's head back but lost her balance, falling on her husband.

"Oh shit," she cried out, feeling the pending orgasm take control of her as she came hard. She whimpered as Brad's body wiggled underneath her. Finally, she was able to get her hands under her, lifting off her husband as he looked up through the tiny slits.

"Stop it!" he mumbled, turning his head away from her as he passed out again. Julia closed her eyes and allowed her orgasm to subside.

Kevin started to moan as he fucker her with dominant thrusts, "Yeah baby, here it comes!" he said aloud as his face tensed. "Look at this Bradley oh boy," his body stiffened as he took one last thrust, releasing his load deep inside her pussy as he let out a long grunt.

Randy was stripping naked as Kevin pulled out of her, backing away and allowing David to get a good shot of the milky white semen that dribbled from her gaping hole. She looked back at the camera phone and smiled, unaware of the submissive statement she just made.

She stood up as Randy pushed Brad to the other side of the double bed, lying next to him as he pulled Julia to him. She mounted Randy's cock like a cowgirl in a saddle, reaching behind her as she lined his shaft with her pussy. She sank down as David recorded the damaging view with Brad sleeping in the background. She fucked herself up and down on Randy's cock as she ignored the fact that her husband was right next to them. She leaned down and kissed her newest lover, allowing his tongue to explore her mouth as she fucked him with long slow strokes. Her moans of pleasure announced her moment of bliss, speeding up her tempo as she whimpered louder. The bed started to bounce up and down, causing Brad's body to heave alongside them. Julia seemed to lose her control as she bolted upright with a loud scream. Her back arched and her head flew back as she came with an explosive orgasm.

Randy tried to hold out as Julia trembled on his cock, but her climax was more than he could withstand, "I'm going to cum," He said as she seemed to get a thrill from his words, fucking him faster as her climax lingered.

"Yes, cum inside me, fill my pussy again!" She cried out as she felt the first hot jet of cum blast inside her, "Oh yes, I can feel it!" she announced as another load shot deep in her womb. Julia rode him until his cock went limp. She rose up, pulling off him as she stood on her wobbling weak legs. Sam took hold of her as Randy slipped off the bed to get dressed, placing her back on the bed.

"Don't you think he should get a kiss?" Sam said as he motioned over toward Brad. Julia smiled before she leaned over and kissed her husband on the lips, looking back at David as he turned off the recording.

"I hope that's for personal pleasure," she said as she looked at David, "We wouldn't want Brad to ever see that, right?"

"Of course Julia, I'm shocked you would even hint at such a thing," David said, with a huge smile.

12