All Comments on 'Julia and the Workers'

by oldfart4fun

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Ok

Back to the usual in LW. We at least ha one good day.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Which one married the slut

After her divorce, and did they share her with the others or charge them to screw her?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
And then

Brad died from alcohol poisoning. Julia woke up the next morning beside his lifeless body. Devestated by what she had done she kills herself. The bitter co-workers and the jealous wives celebrate their successfully executed plan. They all live happily ever after. The End.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 4 years ago
What a fucking bitch!

So you want to know how this is going to go done? How about Brad becoming the laughing stock at the plant as the picture of his wife being in a gangbang with his wife humiliating him with her cum soaked lips,

How about Brad doing one of two things: going quietly, getting a divorce and moving as far from her shit as he can or grabbing a gun and going postal.

How about his wife? How much does she have to hate her husband to ruin him like that? How petty and vindictive does she have to be to not even have the slightest amount of remorse for treating her husband like a piece of shit?

With luck, you will write a sequel on the consequences of that night. Maybe, just maybe you’ll give Julia a conscience as she realizes how badly she fucked up or maybe she’ll just recognize that what she did was wrong and no one deserves to be treated like that and that Brad deserves better.

Of course, none of that will matter because the guys she fucked hate Brad and will use those pictures to bully, harass and drive him to suicide because that’s the kind of people they are.

But considering your story, you won’t end it. Because doing so would actually take effort and we all know you haven’t got what it takes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
story

total crap a whore wife she gets std or worse and she more worried about the film than her husband get a life another cuck story very poor

Imoverit41Imoverit41over 4 years ago
Tragic...

All the players are there. Drunk dumb ass neglectful husband. Resentful co-workers and their wifes. Vengeful, single, drunk adult children co-workers with smart phones. Drunk neglected horny wife. Bloody Brilliant!!!

Marriage destroyed. Careers destroyed. Unwanted pregnancy. STD passed on to others by one of the adult children. Company loses due to scandal. Possible deaths as a by product of said scandal. Bloody Brilliant!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
wow!

You really will wake up the LW crowd.

Written well with good flow and I could visualize this with ease.

What through me at first was the no sex for 3 months and she is a hot 22 year old? No amount of work or stress from work would keep me away from sex with a hot 22 year old! And did she ever complain to him? All that I read indicated that the drunk night is when she would talk but said this right now would not be the time. Or did I miss it? She also wasn't smart enough to pick up that the team resented him getting that position so this was a play to get him drunk and embarrassed at work and possibly fired. Sex with her I don't think was the original plan but once the situation was there the guys jumped at the chance.

A follow up BTB would be great but either morning after pill comes into play or a pregnancy.

We need FTDS back.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
yep may be crap But

this crap happens... in the real life... Thank you for a flashback

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Epic stupidity

You make her such an idiot it was impossible to find anything even mildly entertaining about the story. Just awful.

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Not my taste, but....

...it was well written. It's erotic to some to envision your spouse enjoying sex with another. I enjoy husbands and wives stepping over lines, as I did in my marriage. But when disrespect is shown to either one by the other spouse or those that have been invited to the party, it casts a wet blanket on the story. But even though I didn't like that part of the story, do keep writing. You're appealing to somebody's tastes.

ManuManuover 4 years ago

This is a test comment. Sorry for bothering you!

writer888writer888over 4 years ago
Well done

The story is well played out, I'm not really into the humiliation, but it reads well enough. Just a couple of ideas (writing, not story.) There were quite a few times when you told the reader something, when it would have went over better as showing them. You said that the men made certain comments, when you could have actually had the men make those comments, thus expanding on the characters in the story. Or when the woman remembers from the past, maybe tell the reader what happened in detail, then how it affects her body, physically. Well done, and keep writing.

Don't worry about the haters, just remember this. If your story makes them angry, if it

causes them to write you a bad review, then you have done your job as a writer, it's real enough to them. Most of them can't write anyway...Check their profiles, ha ha.

northstanderrhinonorthstanderrhinoover 4 years ago
Rubbish

From an idiot husband, to a faithless wife, nobody comes out of this sorry tale with any credit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Good premise.

I would love for them to sit her to his face after she has been filled.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
5 stars

Well written, erotic and realistic story. The husband is entirely at fault for not satisfying his wife during the preceding three months and for getting drunk. His wife and five co-workers have had a mutually satisfying sexual experience and no harm is done.

TwentysevenTwentysevenover 4 years ago
A Mystery

Why make all your characters so unpleasant? Who would want to know any of these people?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I loved this

This was very similar to a situation that happened to me. My husband had a few of his friends over to party and we were all hanging out by the bonfire. Hubby loves to see me tease other guys and was doing his best to turn me on by whispering in my ear how his friend Keith was checking me out. By the end of the night it was just the three of us left and my husband was pretending to be tired. Keith got up to leave but hubby told him to stick around and keep me company. He kissed me, winked and whispered, "have fun" then went into the house. It didn't take long for Keith to begin hitting on me and figured I had a green light. We got naked and fucked next to the bonfire. I love my husband.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

This reads as though your first language is not English. There are some odd, awkward sentences and it's filled with repetitions and redundancies. I suggest a better editor.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Could happen

I can see this happening. Husband is closet submissive, wants his Hot young wife Fucked really good but is afraid of what his friends will think of him. He sets this up and actually does wake up as they’re fucking her to death but plays like he’s sleeping. He acts to drunk to know or remember what happened as she’s passed around like a bong at a party used like to slut he wants and everyone gets what they want. She’ll want more and his friends will make sure she gets it. The 30something wives will find out and love seeing her dominated and used and treated like a whore.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Great story, gave you Five stars.

About 5 years ago we where at a house warming party my wife was talking to some young guy we'll call him Glen I over heard him say to my wife "Yeah, you're right. It must be nice being married, you can have it whenever you want." My wife answered back with "It doesn't quite work that way, but it is nice." she said.

Glen suggested that my wife might like to see more of the house, she thanks him. As I was about to follow them I get caught up in a argument about football between two other guests. By the time I manage to get away I can't see my wife any were down stairs. I made my way up the stairs on the landing I could hear moaning.

As I crept closer I could see Glen frantic pumping between my wife's legs. I watched as Glen pound my wife’s pussy, with each thrust her tits bounced and she continued to moan. Her motion was indicating that she was ready to come. With a push of her hips up, she arched her back and I knew that she had.

"Your protected right?"

She didn't answer caught up in her orgasm.

Glen stuttered. "I...I don't wanna knock you up...."

"Ssshhh..." She urged him. "Y...you won't...I've got a IUD."

As she uttered those words he grunted his rhythm was picking up pace and he was sweating madly. His balls were slapping up against my wife’s asshole; than with a final thrust deep into her pussy, Glen let out a low moan and with a shudder releasing his pregnacious seed. From my angle it looked like load after hot load was shot deep into my wives orgasming cunt, draining his balls of baby batter! "I'm...Cumming"

He held his thrust maybe 2 to 3 minutes later he withdrew his shaft was covered in a white frothing substance.

Long, sticky threads of semen sticking between her pussy and his pubic hair. It occurred to me that my wife had allowed him to ejaculated his seed into her without any protection.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Terrible story about terrible people terribly crafted.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useroldfart4fun@oldfart4fun
Hello, Im a very married white male with a very kinky imagination. I've always been like that, but it sure has got me into a lot of cool situations, haha