Julia, Ben and Lisa Ch. 05

Story Info
Crying, new tits, Lisa girls-out, meeting Charlie.
9.1k words
4.69
11.6k
13

Part 5 of the 20 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/04/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ch 05: FRIDAY

A few quick notes:

1. this is the fifth chapter of a longish story, a novel in many chapters

2. everyone is 18+

3. there is no safe sex here - cause it's a fantasy, not an instruction manual

4. crossdressing and gender bending, not everyone's cuppa tea - be forewarned

"I knew I would tell you eventually. But I just couldn't for the longest time."

"But why? I could have helped...or tried I mean, or ...at least understood..."

"I don't know. I was too scared, too embarrassed. Then you asked me for something embarrassing and it all just came out. I knew inside then that I would tell you the rest of it, you just had to piss me off first for me to take the final step."

"But what about, like, just calling the police?"

"I thought of that. I mean I thought a LOT about it. But that would have been way too embarrassing. My parents would have found out, maybe the whole world would have found out. Cops and lawyers watching the tapes for 'evidence'? Oh my God. That would have killed me. And the more I searched for information online the stupider it seemed. I don't think the police really could have done anything anyway. He wasn't threatening me or blackmailing me — at least if you take him literally. I wasn't underage. He wasn't sharing them. I would have known if he did that. And even if he did, that didn't seem to be against the law. The Times says they are debating revenge porn in the legislature, but no law yet. I hated it sooo much, fuckin' crying my eyes out half the time, but I figured just wait him out."

"Yeah. I get that. I hate it too but yeah. And you really think it's over?"

"I don't know. How could I? But I think, maybe, yes. It's been more than three months now since he's texted. I feel like I can breath for the first time in a year."

It was approaching 11 a.m.; we had been at the breakfast table for more than an hour, Bobo behaving well at Julia's feet. The first 45 minutes we did nothing but hug and cry. All this past six months I'd been worried about her, the change in her. Now I knew and my heart was breaking for my best friend. What that a-hole was doing to her was unbelievably horrible. It was criminal, or ought to be. And it was insane. I sat there gritting my teeth, imagining horrible ways to kill him.

Now the crying was over and the talking about it was over. I figured we would just sit there all day to be together. But that wouldn't be Julia.

"Enough of that! Let's get down to business," she said, drying her eyes again.

"You mean us? The dressing?"

"Of course," said with a weak smile.

"You're sure? I mean, you're ready? If you don't feel like..."

She sniffled twice and went into boss-Julia mode. "No way, buster. We need it. Remember after today we're off for four straight days."

"I know," I said sadly.

"We haven't even done your makeup, or tried on the jeans or the skirts. Plus..."

"Plus what?" I knew how it sounded; knew I was a little too eager. I couldn't help it. Despite the crying and loving it had never been totally out of my mind. The tits.

"Plus, well, Merry Christmas! Santa was here earlier and left something for you." She smiled like an angel through the mask of drying tears on her face. "Now get your girly butt upstairs and into panties. Let me clean up my ugly face and I'll be right behind you."

We kissed and hugged one last time and she sent me up with a nice hard spank on my behind.

=====================================

I was in red silk panties and tucked nicely. Julia had washed up and redone her makeup, but was still dressed as she had been at breakfast, kind of early morning sloppy. She had me sit and then knelt before me with an emory board and nail polish. I had always had a thing about keeping my nails, both finger and toe, nice, and she whispered approval, just buffing them up a bit. She put on a nice thin coat of red both above and below, which felt weird but looked awesome.

Next came the eyebrow plucking, which hurt. I mean really hurt.

"We want a nice little rounded arch here, full body brows, none of that pussy thin crap girls do, but nice and soft and defined and pretty."

I sat at her vanity but pointed away from the mirror as she applied makeup to me for the first time, giving little lessons along the way so I'd be able to pick up the skill. She didn't want me to see myself until she was satisfied.

The final step was the lipstick, a nice shade of red that just subtly contrasted with my nail polish.

"Just a little plumping here, nothing slutty. But it's sooo important to draw a man's eyes to your mouth. Now kiss and blot," she said holding tissues to my lips.

She put me in skinny girl-jeans which fit like a glove that was half a size small. I actually had to do that little jumpy thing girls do pulling them up over my hips.

"Oh my fucking word," she said, viewing me in the jeans from behind, instructing on how to bend forward slightly to pop my ass properly. "Oh my fucking word! If I had a dick I'd..."

"Julia! Don't start. We're so close!"

She settled down. "You're right. We're ready."

We opened the box together. The bras were bigger than what a Julia would wear but still felt weightless and precious in my fingers. I was going out-of-body almost running my hands inside the cups, playing with the silicon inserts, checking the clasp, playing with the cute straps. I'm thinking, "OMG the straps are so sexy." The bras were some combination of spandex and cotton, a white, a pink and a light blue.

Julia concentrated like a nuclear engineer putting in the inserts and then fitting them on my chest, hooking the cream bra behind me, adjusting the straps just right, moving around me, checking and primping and balancing the breasts. My arms went over my head for her to slide a pretty white peasant blouse over me. I was back to my Juliet, dressed and ready to be devoured by a handsome Romeo.

She got me in the sandals, saying, "Stayed tucked, Bella."

"In these jeans I don't see how I...Bella?"

"Yeah, you need a girl name now."

"But Bella?"

"What? I thought, you know, like Ben - Bella? You don't like it? Or maybe Bernadette?"

"Aaah. No, it's fine but..." Actually I hated it. Bella sounded so foreign and old-fashioned and not really all that...girly. Bernadette was no better. "But I kind of thought, I mean, I was thinking about Lisa."

I thought she might object, or even veto the idea. Julia is the nicest and kindest girl in the world, but if she has a fault it's that she can get bossy and demanding. But not this time.

She smiled at me. "Oooh! So fem! I love it. Lisa it is. It's really cute!"

Julia paused, looked me up and down and said, "Told you I'd be Henry Higgins."

"Huh?" I didn't think I knew the man, but I could see how happy it made her that I had already picked out a cute name for myself. I could see it in her face. She knew how far gone into being a pussy I was.

I blushed and she went into a rhapsody, and into a little jiggy dance: "Lisa. Lisa. Lisa. Lisa! Lisa on her knees-a. Little lithe Lisa, she's really quite a piece-a, when she show's that ass, she...what? I can't finish." She came over, took my hand up high and put one arm around my waist. She was dancing me, leading me. My blush accelerated and Julia leaned in to kiss my cheek.

But I still hadn't seen myself properly. Hadn't really checked out the jeans in the mirror, not to mention the makeup and the look of my new tits in the bra and blouse. My penis was behaving, and the super tight jeans really did help. I felt a wave of heat flow over my entire body.

She knew what I wanted and released me from the dance, but still made me wait. She came over and fixed my hair in a short pony-tail. Then made me walk for her inspection, back and forth three times.

"Julia, please!"

"Oh, goodness! Male voice! You have to ask like a nice girl, Lisa." Julia was having fun now.

"Please?" I said softly.

"Better, but even softer. It's OK if it's a little husky, some girls have that. But make it soft and a little bit whispery. Think of that slut Mona who sold us the panties; you can sound like her I think."

"Please, Julia," I strained to whisper. But she was really into it. I think the dance had some effect on her too.

"Lisa, for goodness sakes! You're a girl now. I need you to be good. To be pretty and pleasing and soft and feminine. Be a girl." Her eyes were bright, her lovely mouth a huge grin. "Don't frown, honey. Smile! You're so pretty when you smile. Hey! How about: when she shows that ass, men bend her over fast? No? OK. Use your eyes. Show a bit of those lovely white teeth. Maybe, men forget about the gash? Too much? We'll work on it. But let me see how pretty you are when you are asking nicely."

I pulled myself together. I knew what she wanted, even if she was mostly just playing. I'd been waiting for this for years.

I relaxed my body and leaned in girlishly. I had to be soft, innocent, sweet. I reached out and touched and then lightly stroked her bare forearm. I batted my eyes gently, but didn't overdo it. I smiled and showed the tip of my tongue between my painted red lips. I could taste the lipstick. I blushed and smiled some more as I took her hand in mine.

"Oh, please Julia. Pretty please!" I drew it out soft and slow and almost Southern twanged, just like Mona would have. "I'll be good."

She smiled and took me by the hips, directing me towards her closet door. Julia said, "Now, close your eyes!" I did. "Ready? Open your eyes Lisa."

I opened, facing her full length mirror. And shock set in. I felt nothing but fear. Or maybe not fear. Disorientation? Or that and panic. Like the time I came out of anesthesia when Dr. Reynolds removed my wisdom teeth. Who was this? Who was this person? This girl? Who? And what was she doing here?

That was my first reaction. This had been a huge mistake. I'd been turned into an alien life form. If Julia hadn't been there supporting me, hand on the small of my back, cooing in my ear, calming me, then I might have bolted. I might have just ripped everything off and run home. Really.

But she was there. Coach. Best friend. Best and most beautiful girl in the world.

She whispered to me, "Just look at the eyes for starters. Aren't they pretty?"

Julia slowed me, calmed me, made me go one step at a time.

The arched eyebrows stood out, dramatic and fine. Then the lashes, pretty with just a little mascara, and eyelids with a soft eyeshadow. The blue pupils of my eyes popped out of all the dark in a way that was almost scary. It hit me quick. What would a man think looking down at these eyes? Would they make him happy?

She was rubbing my back, gentle soft circles over the blouse, "That red is perfect for your lips."

I looked at my mouth, and suddenly it was perfect. I felt I was seeing it for the first time. I'd lived with a drab, pale, functional hole all my life. Now? Something sexy, vibrant, colorful and happy. Something alive and perfect and needy. The lips plump and red, glistening, moist and demanding. Demanding what? I had to blush. Demanding his pleasure.

But mine too.

Then a letdown. My eyes came to my breasts. I could see some volume there, some bumps, but really not much better than when I had sock-tits. The excitement of my eyes and mouth faded. Maybe it was the puffy blouse but I had expected so much more. Maybe small-B was a mistake.

Then Julia put her hands on my waist and directed my torso to twist to a profile view. Aaah. Better. Really much better. I could see the lovely defined shape of two pretty breasts under the blouse, and I felt pressure in my dick. Not Neil Simon level pressure, but it was there. I smoothed the blousy material over my belly to make them pop, and felt a wave of different pleasure, girl pleasure I thought.

Julia said, "So pretty! You're going to be a heart-breaker." But I stood there, still stunned. Who was this girl?

Suddenly, I knew what I needed. One of the skirts and a tighter blouse. I needed to see my legs in the skirt, needed to see more definition of my breasts from the front.

I couldn't take my eyes away. "Julia! Quick can I see with a skirt?"

I had in mind the mid-thigh dungaree skirt we'd bought. It had a cute leather belt and brass buttons up the front. And it went perfectly with the fitted polka dot blouse in white and blue. Julia overrode me. She wanted something softer: the nautical blue vertically striped linen skirt. It was an inch longer, but more feminine, and so cute. She paired it with the cream cammie blouse that had those nice thin noodle straps. So cool that it would show my bra straps.

Off came the girl jeans and peasant blouse. On went the stripes and camisole outfit. I repositioned at the mirror and loved it immediately. I was starting to breath again, so I moved back to take in the whole thing. My tits finally stood out even from the front position, and the profile view was amazing. Smallish tits but set perfectly in the blouse. My legs looked so long and sweet in that short skirt. A sexy skirt, a good three inches above my knees, an inviting void between my thighs. I was adjusting to my new face, and admired again what Julia had done with makeup, the eyes and the lips, admired my swishy little pony-tail. I looked and felt soft and fresh and girly all over.

Julia was laughing, having fun watching me girl-out for the first time ever. "You remind me of me at 14, I couldn't stop looking either. And you are soooo pretty!"

To stop my primping and self-touching and twisting at the mirror, Julia went back into coach-mode.

"Now walk for me Lisa. Let me see how you work it." I tore myself from the mirror to do my walk for her as she sat on the bed. "Lovely, lovely...just a bit slower?...lovely...now let me see you sit and rest...yes, you can cross your ankles...mmmm...ok...up...ok, but ladylike...you're not here to give us a show...ok...lovely...better...kneel now, Lisa...yes...right in front of me...good...look up...use your eyes, right at mine, maybe moisten those lips? Lips are sooo important!...good...nice...now up and walking...remember your hands in front...nice...good with your hips and butt!...good..."

Finally after ages I had to say, "Julia, can't I just look some more?"

She laughed, "Of course. You really should. And give me 10 minutes to get myself together. You shouldn't be the only pretty girl when we go out."

I went back to the mirror and stared and began to really love how I looked. The strangeness in the face was washing away. Julia had performed a miracle. I tucked the blouse in a bit to add definition to my breasts. I loved how round and firm and perky they looked in the camisole. I thought I could see a slight hint of nipple through the bra and blouse. I turned and looked back over my shoulder to see how my ass looked in the little skirt. It made me happy when I did.

I had been playing with her silly rhyme and it came out now. "Julia? How about: when she shows her ass, she becomes a pretty lass?"

Julia nodded appreciatively as she went to the wardrobe and took out her own summery yellow skirt and a bone white blouse, then to her dresser to get fresh and matching yellow panties and bra. She'd been dressed in ratty jeans and an old Ramones tee-shirt she had inherited from Aunt Beth. Now I was afraid, not of her looking pretty too, but of her being so pretty no one would even notice me.

Still, I was approaching cunt-hood, and my dick was behaving admirably. The thought of Julia beating it with a ruler with panties at my knees and skirt puddled around my ankles was strong medicine. But I didn't need it. I worried a bit that the red panties might show under the striped skirt, but I really couldn't see any of it.

Then, "The only pretty girl"? She'd said that? What? It hit me. "Wait Julia! What did you mean about when we go out?"

She smiled sweetly, dropped her things in the bathroom and came back to me. "I meant when we go out. Like right after I shower and change and stop looking like a refugee. We're going out."

I panicked. "What? You never said. I can't do..."

"Now dearie! Lisa! You know you can. You're ready, more ready than I would ever have imagined. The walk, the voice, the hair and makeup, that pretty little outfit, your adorable tits? Your amazing ass! You're ready. So we're going to go out for a little test-drive of Lisa the girl, lovely lithe Lisa, the pretty lass."

"No, really. Really! Let's just stay here. Look," I held up my phone for her to see, "It's almost 3 o'clock already. We don't have time. your Mom..."

"Uh-uh. It's her last day before vacation and her work friends are taking her out for drinks. Won't be home till at least 8."

"But your Dad."

"Nope. Poker night with the boys. He'll be much later than her. We do a little road trip and we'll still be back by 6 easy. Plenty of time."

Then suddenly I was too intrigued. And once I was intrigued I knew I would obey. If it wasn't now then it would be at least five whole days, next Wednesday at best. Which was impossible, there's no way I would last. "But where? Where were you thinking?"

"Oh, don't worry. I get it. We're going to start real easy. About 30 miles down the road into Winston County there's this ice-cream place with a really hot guy, Charlie? Charlie Smith?" I shook my head, No. I'd never heard of him. "Yeah, he didn't go to our school but he took Sam Briggs our first reunion dance, took her virginity that night too. Claims he double-dipped her, got her in the mouth too, haha!" She laughed at the memory. How do girls all know when other girls lose it? "He graduated a year before me, Richardson High. His Dad owns the place and his friend told me that Charlie works there most days in the summer. And I think, let's let him check you out. See what we see."

"You mean like tell him? Tell him about me and what we're doing?"

"No dipshit. Oops. Gotta control that," she said giggling. "No, Lisa. The whole idea is not to tell him. Duh! Charlie really likes girls. And he is a hottie. I want to watch his reaction."

"So I'm a guinea-pig now?"

"Now, Lisa," she said, backing off towards the bathroom. "I told you you're a girl now, so start acting like one. This is what every girl goes through when she develops. Of course it makes all of us a little nervous. But it can be fun too. The whole idea is to see if guys notice, I mean, really notice. It's usually the tits. Like you see him do a double-take and know he's creaming for you."

I stood gawking at her.

She smiled and said, "Plus they have great ice-cream. I'm going to enjoy mine while I watch Charlie watching you. See his reaction, see if he pops. So get yourself ready. I'll just be 10."

==============================================

An hour later we pulled into Fred's Original "Hand-Made" Ice Cream. The quotes were his, not mine. It made me wonder whether the ice cream was only sort of hand-made, or if Fred just didn't know what quotation marks were for.

But I didn't think about that issue for long. Julia had had me walk through a cloud of perfume not once but twice and I was luxuriating in my nice scent, my cute outfit and my new tits. That is, when I wasn't being anxious about going out in public dressed for the first time.

Overall I surprised myself by getting pretty mellow about it on the drive. I was proud of the way I looked. And how hard could it be to get an ice cream cone? I'd never heard of the place before. We could check things out from the car on the way in. Make sure no one scary was there, hopefully no one at all. I knew Julia thought this guy Charlie would flirt, but, proud or not proud, that just seemed ridiculous. And if he spotted something wrong with me, or had any kind of weird reaction, I could just walk away. Or more likely run. Never see him or that place again.

Sure enough, the parking lot at Fred's was nearly empty. A small group of Girl Scouts sat at the outdoor tables adjacent to the building, but the ordering windows were clear of people.