Julia, Ben and Lisa Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Charlie had spread the story to a few of his buddies that she, Julia, had visited the shop together with her roommate, Lisa, and that she, Lisa, was "kind of cute," but that he, Charlie, had, with his powerful observational skills, deduced that they, Julia and Lisa, were lesbian lovers, and that while he, Charlie, didn't give a "flying fuck" if she, Julia, had become a "carpet muncher," it being his, Charlie's, credo to "live and let live," still he was angry that he, Charlie, had had to speak to the two girls, us again, after she, Julia, engaged in some obviously inappropriate touching right in front of the window, which caused a Scout Mistress to report that her girls were being "terribly upset" and could they, Julia and Lisa, please stop it, which caused them, Lisa and Julia, to rush off hand-in-hand and in tears and that altogether it was a shame because even though she, Julia, could be a raving bitch, still it was a "waste and a shame" because she, Julia, was "still kind of good looking." As, reportedly, was the girlfriend, Lisa.

I couldn't believe it. "What an incredibly big asshole! What," I asked her, Julia, "are you going to do?"

"Do? Me? Why absolutely nothing. Those douchebags wanna think I'm lez, then it's fine by me. It's meeting guys like Charlie, you know, that turn half of us gay to begin with."

I giggled at this and she leaned in to kiss my cheek tenderly. She held my hand and whispered, "And the other half of us turn gay when we see girls like you in a skirt for the first time." And kissed me again with a laugh.

========================================

"Bitch!"

Julia looked at me wide-eyed. She saw that I was suppressing a laugh.

"Yes," she said, "but a cute bitch."

"Ummmm," I said, meeting her pretty eyes, "not really that cute," I paused for it, "but definitely a funny bitch."

We giggled together at that, too worn out from laughing and singing and chanting in the car to do much more. We could hear Bobo whining a little downstairs. I'd barely greeted him and even Julia seemed too spent to give him the usual dose of loving.

We were back in Julia's room sitting backs to the wall side by side on her bed. She had changed back into her ratty morning outfit. I was in the same red panties and my guy tee-shirt. Untucked, untitted, face washed of makeup. Girly-polish removed from my nails. I could see a decent outline bulge of my cock in the tight panties, and hoped Julia could too. My breast-forms were still in the bra sitting on the bed between us.

Julia had confirmed her Mom was out with friends. I was determined to leave no later than 7 p.m. After the day we'd had I don't think I could have handled another close call with Aunt Beth.

"But why did we do it? You knew he was a moron. I could tell."

"Yeah, but not that big a moron. Besides, all I promised you was hot. You said it yourself. And that he'd check you out. Mission A-fuckin'-ccomplished, I'd say. He couldn't take his eyes off you."

"Mmm yeah. It's true. At least after you started pissing him off. I almost had a stroke when he asked me out. Then you chime in with the 'dating the Ivy League' BS and I think maybe I really did stroke out a bit. I thought for a second you might be paying me back for being a dick to you yesterday."

"Nah. Just ad-libbing. Having fun."

"Plus, you know, you didn't give him much choice but to focus on me. Why did you torture him over the Sam thing? I thought you didn't like her."

Julia thought this over, nodding and rocking forward a bit as she did.

"Well, at first it was like, I was just gonna tweak him to have a little fun with the Sam thing. No biggie. But then I saw how he was treating you, like you'd be putty in his hands. And you were going all girly, encouraging him. Then about him lying to Sam about this summer on top of all the Dartmouth crap."

I tried my best. "I did not encourage him." She laughed. Then I laughed. Then we were giggling together again. "Well, maybe a little. But just for a second or two. But why are defending Sam now? What happened to 'prissy little twat'?"

"Well, you know, girls do need to stick together sometimes, even if I don't like her that much. But suddenly I realized there was more to it."

"Like what?" Julia's face had gone serious now.

"All those guys saying he had fucked her? And the thing about their being pictures of her? It hit me. I was like: he's doing to Sam exactly what I thought that motherfucker Anderson was going to do to me. And I felt guilty, really guilty. Like I'm laughing at her situation but when it happened to me I was terrified. That's when I really decided to fuck with him. You know, how you two should go out together. I just wanted to raise him up and shoot him down."

"Cause we're both getting our periods?" I said skeptically.

"Well, best I could do spur of the moment. Plus, I still have mine so I was at least 50 percent right," she said laughing. "We had to get out of there before you proposed to him."

We sat there exhausted. The day had come full circle back to Mr. Anderson, to the way guys treat girls sometimes. The way Charlie had treated Sam, probably the way he wanted to treat Lisa too. The ways that guys are dicks.

Julia brightened and said, "But we did prove it. He really was into you, no doubt about that. Holding your hand, the perfume bit, and he just loved your tits. I told you that you were a smoking hot chick and now we know it's true."

"Maybe. I don't know." I was blushing again.

"Bull. You know. And how about that scout-mom complimenting us both on our figures? And she wasn't trying to get into your panties."

"Listen, Julia. All I know is that we can't do anything about it for the next four days."

"True enough. And speaking of which, it's time for you to move your manly ass outta here before your dick drills a hole in those nice satin panties. Looks like old Henry needs to get out for a breath of air. Wait!...Is that a wet spot? Ewwwww! Good God, man, have some decency! I think I better let you take them home, just that one pair."

For some reason Julia had recently nicknamed my dick Henry. Not sure why.

She was just tooling on me, there was no wet spot I could see. But I was tenting in a very manly way. She was right about that. I checked my phone. One text from Mom asking where I was and would I be home for dinner. A text from Bobby with a selfie of him and Angela out somewhere for dinner. A tweet from Will off the seacoast in San Sebastian. It was 6:40, definitely time to vamoose.

I got up off the bed and stretched. I really was exhausted. When I peeked down at the panties I saw he had grown a bit and really was denting them out. Nice! I threw on my jeans, this time stuffing my own underwear into the pocket as Julia watched and smiled.

Julia ran to get a pencil to fill in my eyebrows a bit. She said, "No sense in having Uncle Ed freak out about them."

She leaned in to hug me and we stayed still together for a long time. I kissed her cheek and she kissed mine. We traded "I love you"s and I headed out of her room.

"Wait," she said. "Take the tits. Leave the cannoli." Her eyes rose quizzically and she asked, "Or is it the other way around?"

"Huh? What cannoli?"

"Godfather?"

"Huh?"

"Godfather Part 1? Oh, never mind. Just take the tits home with you please."

"Why? Can't you hide them?"

Julia rolled her eyes. "Have you met your Aunt Beth? Nosiest woman in America. She sees them she's gonna freak with about a million questions."

"C'mon! Please!"

"Nope. All the other stuff I can explain. The dresses, jeans, panties and bras. I wouldn't even need to explain, she wouldn't even bother to ask about those. She'll just assume they're mine. But the tits? Why would I have fake tits hidden in my closet? She'll go nuts. This one's up to you."

Julia handed me the breast forms, still in the bra I'd worn. Then gave me the other two pouched bras.

"See ya' Ben."

"See ya' Julia."

"Kisses! We can text. And practice if you can. It's not really that long."

"Right. OK."

I headed out the door, stopping to do a make-up with Bobo, a nice long belly rub. Then I shoved the bras and tits under my tee shirt and hid the bump with my arms as I walked to my car. I stuffed it all in the trunk and drove off wondering if I could last.

That night I tried to stroke off to that first image of Charlie, but it didn't work. It was too weird. I was ashamed of how slutty I'd been. I pulled the red satin panties back up which made Henry a happy little cunt again. I thought about how pretty I had looked in that skirt and blouse, about how much Charlie had liked my tits, and how that woman had complimented our figures. And fell asleep with a smile on my face.