Julia, Ben and Lisa Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Julia made me go first. She squeezed my hand, I counted 3, gulped a big breath of air and opened the door. I walked carefully across the parking lot, trying to keep an eye on the Scouts and their leader to see if they had any kind of reaction. But trying to do my perfect girl walk at the same time. Good. They ignored us completely. Julia positioned herself behind me and a bit to the side — trailing me to stay out of sight of the window but still getting the right angle to watch.

When I got to the counter, his head was down, cracking open a roll of quarters into the register. It had to be Charlie. All I could see was kind of short, sandy hair and a strong looking chest under a stained apron, pretty big shoulders, muscular arms with fine blonde hairs and big hands.

He looked up and it hit me in the stomach (I almost said "cunt.") Wow! He was really cute, I mean really, really cute, like totally handsome. Piercing blue eyes with a wide generous mouth, a straight manly nose and a lovely firm jawline. So totally, perfectly male. Now I had a better view of his chest and arms. He could have lifted me above his head with one hand.

He gave me a nice crooked smile, perfect straight white teeth, and looked me up and down for a second, lingering casually on my tits, and obviously checking me out. He smiled again. Obvious and confident, not trying to hide it. Thinking he was God's gift to girls. Or maybe it was just me thinking it? And maybe he was. I was blushing like crazy and the ping in my belly went in a cunty direction to my balls and surged happily along my dick. So nice to be a tucked girl, to be pussy, right then! Difficult, but so, so nice.

His smile! Maybe he liked what he had seen? I think I might have gone a little crazy then. I though immediately, "He could be my first, my very first!" I visualized myself kneeling in front of him, mouth open, tits high, waiting for him to use my mouth, tongue and throat for his pleasure. To have those big hands on my shoulders and then, if I was very, very lucky, on the top or back of my head.

Charlie said, "Hey! Hello there, sweetie. What can I..." I fidgeted nervously and ducked my head to hide the blush, "...what can I do for you?"

Head down, the only answer that came to me was "May I please suck your cock?" But not like I could form words anyway, so nothing scary came out of my slutty lipsticked hole. The word "ice-cream" floated through my brain into nothingness; inside I was "cream, cream, cream, warm, sticky, smooth and slippery delicious cream..."

You have to understand. I had no idea it could happen this fast. I mean it wasn't exactly love at first sight, but a little like someone had punched me in the stomach, or cunt-kicked me, more like wanna-drop-to-my-knees at first sight. I glanced aside at Julia who was beaming with delight, giggling at the sight of me in this condition. As always, she seemed to know exactly what was happening inside my little brain.

The glance was a mistake. He leaned out the window a bit and his eyes followed mine to Julia. I looked up and saw his smile go huge and white. Those beautiful white teeth! "Hey Julia! Didn't see you there. What are you up to girl?"

My heart dropped. Charlie would only want her now, or certainly would want her more. And suddenly I was disgusted with myself. How could I be such a slut my first time out? My first time in a cute outfit. My first time seeing a hot dude and I not only immediately want to blow him, for a minute I wanted to have his babies too.

Julia had told me on the ride over that she had only seen Charlie four or five times, just to wave to or say a quick Hi to, after their shared reunion dance experience. But the way he spoke to her with that smile. I mean I know Julia is a magnet for guys' attention but this seemed like more than that. Maybe because they were both so good looking it would seem natural for them to fuck. I wondered whether the bitch had been with him.

"Oh, not much. Just out with my friend from school. Charlie, Lisa. Lisa, this is the Charlie I was telling you about."

I wanted to say something, even just "Hi Charlie," but my vocal cords seemed not to be working. So I tried just to smile and look pretty. My face went hot. He ignored it, whatever I looked like, and my confidence sank a little more.

"Oh, she's at the U with you? How's that going?" He never took her eyes off her. I must have disappeared.

"Oh. Not bad. Really pretty good. I like it." Me standing there like a blushing schoolgirl virgin idiot. I wondered how red my face was. She continued, "And how's your school? I hear all the girls there are nerds and weirdos with thick glasses and halitosis and bad clothes." Being her typical wise-ass self.

"HaHa! No they're fine, I just..."

Then she struck. "Say, how's Sam doing? I feel like I haven't seen her in ages." The coy way she said it. My ears perked up. She was doing something.

Said it like she and Sam were bosom buddies who had somehow strayed apart. "But I see her Mom sometimes at the grocery store. I'll be sure to tell her that we saw you."

They weren't. Bosom buddies I mean. Julia's review on the way there had been "prissy twat." She'd told me that the general consensus among her friends was that Samantha was cute but might have been a virgin at the reunion but only because "she didn't have a cunt." That it was only after all his buddies swore Charlie had fucked her at the afterparty that they grudgingly admitted that, yeah, she might have one after all. One of the guys had told Julia he'd seen nude pics of Sam passed out. That had pissed Julia off but she thought it might be true.

Charlie grimaced and kind of looked away back down into the register, as thought something might be wrong in there. "Oh, fine. Fine I think. I guess."

"Oh. That's good. She's super-nice, but..."

I glanced over at Julia. She had a devilish grin. I knew her. She was playing with him now. Reminded me of how she treated Mona.

"...but you guess? I thought you and Sam were..."

"Nah. Not like that. She, aaaah, well we both, you know, after that dance, well actually like a few weeks later, we kind of split up. I still see her a bit, you know, just kind of off and on, but not so much recently. Just friends, you know?"

I deduced that Julia had known about the breakup all along.

The Girl Scouts were picking up to leave. The Scout Leader walked them right by us and gave us a cheery "Afternoon girls!" Julia nodded and smiled back. I did my best. The girls were adorable in their little uniforms, blue skirts with white blouses and crimson neckerchiefs.

As she walked away behind the girls she was saying, "Oh! To have the figure again that you two have. When I was twenty I ...Candace! Put down that stone! Candace! Right now!" And she was gone. Julia subtly put her arm behind me and pinched my butt with a big-ass smile on her face.

Turning back to Charlie, Julia said, "Oh, what a shame! Sam is such a pretty girl and I thought you two, I mean the way you two were so into each other that night. Dude! You were all over her on that last dance and everyone was like: Whoa! But I'm glad you're still friends at least. I'll just tell her Mom you said, 'Hi.'"

Charlie was trying to recover, but still looked pretty nervous. Cute as fuck (pick me!) but nervous too. Maybe he had figured out that Julia was toying with him. Maybe not. It was hard to say. Suddenly he didn't strike me as all that bright, and my balls tingled less (but still: pick me!)

He said, "So actually it might be better if you sort of didn't, you know, mention it. You know Sam. She gets kind of emotional about things and, aaah, well I kind of told her I was staying at Dartmouth this summer. Like not to lie or anything. I really did think..."

Now that he was upright you could see how strong his arms and chest and torso looked. He reached an arm behind his neck to let us see his biceps flex. And it worked. At least on me it did.

My vocal cords must have recovered. I said, "Dartmouth? You go to Dartmouth?" I think my voice sounded OK. I'm not sure why I even said it. I just blurted it out, my brain having lost all executive function. Just surprised I guess. Like if someone told you they were vacationing in Bolivia or something. You'd be surprised.

He turned happily back to me, his safe haven against Julia's torturing him about Sam. This time the big smile was for me, not her. Meanwhile I was feeling less insane. I mean, no babies. But the blowjob was still on.

"Oh, yeah. Gonna be a junior this year. Was headed to the U just like you two, but then Dartmouth called, this amazing football scholarship, and I decided, hey, you know, the Ivy league? Dartmouth is part of the Ivies. You know, like Harvard and Cornell and Yale? Plus Dartmouth has a great team, good chance for a title next year. My Dad says a Dartmouth education and degree might really open some doors. I live in the football frat. Dartmouth has a football frat. All the kids at Dartmouth are really super smart, and Dartmouth professors are pretty cool and really helpful. I love it there."

Julia had been frowning about something but now looked at him with a big grin saying, "Go Big Green." Her smile widened. "You saying the girls there don't wear bad clothes?"

"Oh, ah, no. They, I mean most of them, they're fine. I mean I don't go out a lot with the girls but, you know, sometimes in study group or something. They're pretty nice and I help them a lot with their homework, like the math problem sets."

"Oh, I bet they are soooo grateful!" Julia. Butter wouldn't melt.

He turned up his nose at her. He must have known by then. Then he ignored her, afraid she'd go back on the Sam theme, or the Dartmouth girls theme or some other way to baffle him. He continued to look at me. I knew what Julia was doing and said a penance for calling her a bitch.

"So what about you...Lisa? Is it Lisa?" He reached out and covered my hand with his much bigger hand. It felt warm and sticky. And huge.

"Yes, Lisa." Using my low whispery voice.

"That's a really pretty blouse Lisa. Looks great on you. And I love your hair like that, keeping it short for the summer?" Beaming and confident again. I had to admit that Charlie could recover quick.

I had no idea what to say to that. He smiled some more but was interrupted by a tween looking girl behind him holding a mop. The mop handle was higher than her head. "Char-lee! Dad says you gotta help me clean when there aren't customers."

"I got customers right in front of me, twerp. Buzz off."

"Char-lee," she whined again, "That's no fair. You take forever with them just so I have to do all the work. I'm telling Daddy!"

He gave her another "Buzz off" and she stomped off pouting, dragging the wet mop-head on the floor behind her.

"Little sisters," he said, rolling his eyes. He resumed the smile and gave my hand a little squeeze. "So Lisa. You're a what? Sophomore? You from around here?"

I played it safe. "Um, yeah. But no, ummm...live about three hours away. Just here to visit Julia."

"That's cool. That's really, really cool." He seemed to be playing for time, trying to figure out what line to use. Then he got one. "Hey, is that your perfume? Really nice scent." He leaned out to sniff at me, which was kind of embarrassing. I heard Julia snicker. Charlie ignored it and said, "How long are you here? Cause..."

Julia interrupted. "Oh. Kind of open ended. Up to Lisa, but at least next week I hope. As long as she can put up with me, I suppose." She was giggling.

Charlie couldn't look at her, but he'd heard that. He was on a mission now, and that mission was me. I realized it and gulped air, forgot all about trying to breath like a human being. He went on, "I mean I just happen to have tickets to this cool concert Sunday night and I'm wondering if you, you know, Lisa, might be free at all. I'd ask you too Julia only I just have the one extra, ya' know." Again he didn't bother to look her way.

"Oooh, thanks but..but..bu.. I don't think..." Now I was stuttering and blushing like mad. I could see his eyes go back to my breasts. Julia had been right about that. The B-cups seemed to be getting the job done.

"C'mon, girl, please! I mean if you're still here Sunday. You have no idea how cool this is going to be, and ..."

Julia piped in. "Oh Lisa. It would be perfect. You know how you've always wanted to date an Ivy League guy! Just think: Dartmouth!" His eyes flashed away from my breasts to my eyes. He was nodding his head almost imperceptibly, in full agreement with Julia's sudden enthusiasm for the Ivies. He squeezed again and stared into my eyes. Made me feel like prey. "Now you're here and poor Charlie doesn't have Sam any more." He made a sour little face and his eyes went back to my tits. "Plus I'm busy that night anyway. You two could really, you know, get to know each other and ..."

What was she doing? What was she trying to get me into? I mean even I knew that blowing him one time wasn't worth wasting a whole night on this idiot.

Charlie gushed at me. "Perfect. Gonna be a blast. You'll see. Flash the Monkey? Lizzie Burnet? You heard of them? Way way super cool. Just us plus my buddy Arnie and his girl Robin. He goes to Georgetown. They're both cool. Very cool. Maybe smoke a little weed at his place before, just, you know, get warmed up. You know pre-game it? No harm. Or a few beers if you don't smoke. Wear whatever, maybe something nice though, it's downtown."

He actually leaned forward out the window to see what I had on my bottom half, south of the cammie blouse. He saw my blue striped skirt and my legs and made a lame appreciative sound. "But that outfit is really nice. I mean I know girls don't like wearing the same thing again but if I had a vote...Hey! Where do I pick you up?"

Before I could say anything, the sister came back: "CHAR-LEE! You better..." but raced off again before she could finish. We heard a surprisingly deep and booming "I'm TELLING!" from the back of the shop.

Charlie didn't miss a beat, never even looked back at her. His eyes were going up and down, maybe like trying to memorize me. You hear about guys undressing girls with their eyes; I was glad that was just a metaphor. It was pretty clear that Charlie was a certified pussy-hound. If he'd seen underneath my clothes he might have gone berserk. It made me shiver.

He kind of flexed his arms, making us aware again of his biceps. He was about to speak, he wanted that address.

"So where...?"

Julia beat him to the punch. "Oh fudge!" she said. "Wait. Sunday? I must be losing my mind. Was thinking about Saturday night. I'm such a ditz!"

Julia gave him a 10,000 watt smile together with a scrunched up mouth that said, "You know us girls aren't really all that bright."

She turned towards me. "Cause Sunday is that big party, Lisa. You know? My aunt's birthday? And they're all dying to meet you. Mom would kill me if..."

I was trying to nod, but even that was difficult.

I was distracted by an elderly couple who had queued up behind us. The gent was clearing his throat, like telling us to move it. His wife said to him in a too-loud voice, "Maple walnut, dear. It's what you always have."

Charlie kind of waved them off, looking distressed. "Be just a moment sir." Then looked at me again, "Or we could..."

Julia kept going. "No, that won't work either."

"But what if...?"

Julia: "I don't think so."

"But you didn't hear what I..."

Julia made a show of checking the time on her phone and said, "Ohh, we better run. Mom is expecting us to take her to the hair dresser. Can you believe she's afraid to drive there, Charlie? Like she was going to Afghanistan! But it's her big day out and she'll go crazy if we're even two minutes late. We'll have to take a rain-check on the ice-cream. Hate to do it but ... Lisa, it's home-made and so creamy and we really, really have to come back! But thanks for the conversation, Charlie, nice catching up with you. Good luck next year at...oohhh...what was it?...oh yeah! at Dartmouth."

She took my arm and began to back me away from the window. Charlie leaned out with a strained look on his face. "But Lisa, what about tomorrow night? If that's better for you I could..."

I had said barely a word about the date the whole time. I figured it was time. In my Mona voice all I could come up with was "Sorry Charlie. I can't." Somewhat lame, best I could do.

"But why? Julia said it was Sunday that was out for the party thingy."

We were still backing away, maybe 20 feet from the window, still facing him. The confidence was gone as he watched his prey escape. I felt like a rabbit who gets to his hole a second before the eagle's beak snaps around his neck. Charlie looked desperate.

"C'mon Lisa. You know you can." Now there was a whine in his voice. Did Charlie beg sometimes? That might put an end to this slutty blowjob nonsense.

Julia had to shout over the elderly couple that had gone up to the window. "Sorry Charlie but Lisa's right. Wouldn't work. We're both getting our periods tomorrow. You know how girlfriends get on the same cycle? And Lisa's gets really bad. The first day? Would be a mess."

At first Charlie just looked confused, then like he was hit by a bullet, and then he turned sputtering mad. "What? You're crazy. That's BS! Who asked you..." I was pretty sure he finally got it.

The woman at the window turned with a loud tsk to say, "You young girls nowadays. It's awful. The things they say!" Her husband was cupping his ear, trying to keep up but failing.

"But Dartmouth! What a nice score for you! I bet Sam is really proud of you. Go Big Green!" She said the last part with fist pumps and a 'Hoo-hoo-hoo-hoo.' Julia just couldn't help herself I suppose.

The husband had finally heard something. He looked at the two of us and said, "Dartmouth? Who goes to Dartmouth? I remember Bob Greene in 1962 went there. Hated it. Called it the ass-end of nowhere. Was a fine insurance man later in his life but then got the cancer."

His wife was tugging at his sleeve, shushing him while glaring at us with white hot daggers in her eyes. "Just awful!"

Charlie was still out the window and screaming. "Don't let her boss you around Lisa. She's fucking nuts. The period bullshit! We can still..."

The old lady turned on him. "Young man! If you can't control that mouth..."

We were still walking backwards, drinking in the scene. Finally a squeal exploded out of Julia and we turned to run arm-in-arm to the car. Running in the skirt and panties untucked me fast, but I just kept on going.

As we drove out of the lot we heard one more time, "CHAR-LEEEEEEEE!" By then we were screaming with laughter.

Julia turned us back towards home. I was gasping for breath. Tears were running down my face, no doubt ruining the mascara. I was beyond caring at that moment. "Dartmouth," she said. "What a douchebag. Whaddaya wanna bet he's in the bottom third of that class?"

"But hot," I said, feeling lightheaded and a bit daring. Julia scrunched up her nose at me. "Well, hot but dumb." More scrunching. So I poked her in the arm and said, "CHAR-LEEEEEEEEEEEE." She roared out a laugh and repeated it back to me. And we sang that back and forth to one another half way back to her house.

Then Julia switched us over: "You young girls! AWFUL."

I agreed with her "AWFUL. That Charlie was awful too."

Then Julia said in a pretend man voice, "I just love blowing my awful frat buddies at Dartmouth. Tastes just like home-made ice cream."

"Awful, awful, awful! CHAR-LEEEEEEEEE!"

But I figured I would keep to myself my instant but temporary insanity, that initial reaction that his was a dick I would love to suck.

=============================================

Six weeks later, well into the summer heat and well after most of what I'm telling here was over, we got the fallout when a friend of Julia's from high school called her. Julia told me in the same voice her friend had used to tell her: