Julia, Ben and Lisa Ch. 07

Story Info
Mona, part deux, dildos, Donnie, Dolores (& Julia too).
10.9k words
4.69
9.7k
13

Part 7 of the 20 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/04/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ch 07: Monday

A few quick notes:

1. this is the seventh chapter of a longish story, a novel in many chapters

2. everyone is 18+

3. there is no safe sex here - cause it's a fantasy, not an instruction manual

4. crossdressing and gender bending, not everyone's cuppa tea - be forewarned

I got up at 9 a.m. and had the house to myself. It was Memorial Day and most of the world was off work, but Mom and Dad both have the kinds of jobs that make you a slave almost every day. Good thing they both loved what they did.

My big plan for the day was to find a replacement printer for the one I'd kind of smashed up in Julia's room. Then I could begin the fence painting after lunch. Or not. I wanted to do it for Dad and for Mom but figured I was already ahead of schedule. No big deal. A swarm of other little thoughts were in the back of my mind, but I ignored them in favor of doing something real. They could wait.

By 10 a.m. I was at BestBuy in the mall. By 10:45 I was walking out with a printer similar to the one I'd destroyed, but higher speed with more capacity. I figured I'd have plenty of time to set it up for her in the coming stay-over. It made me happy to pay her back for all she'd done as my coach. Not to mention that I really did owe it to her.

I had passed Victoria's Secret on the way out, the same one where Julia had overseen my panty purchases. The same one with the delicious looking Mona. I put the printer in the trunk, carefully moving the breast inserts aside first. I circled back to the mall, thinking I might get an early lunch at the food court.

The store was open now and I peeked in the window. Two teen girls were browsing at the Pink display, giggling and holding up panties for one another's approval. Cute. I could see Mona behind the counter chatting amiably with an older blonde girl, someone maybe in her late 20's. They were both in black skirt/white blouse, apparently the VS uniform. Whatever they were talking about had them in hysterics. Monica was cupping her hands a few inches beyond her breasts, possibly mimicking a woman with much larger boobs. She dropped her hands rapidly. Apparently the buxom woman had some bad sag. The blonde girl kept laughing as she circled over to the teen Pink shoppers.

I was debating whether I had the balls to go in. Maybe I could tell her I wanted to surprise my girl with one of those panty-bra sets? Or just see for Julia that they were still on sale? Would she remember me? Not clear. Probably not. I mean definitely not. She certainly would remember Julia, and would remember that they were C, not B, cups. She'd remember stroking Julia's arm and looking for a reaction.

Just when I had sufficiently scared myself, was ready to run off, Mona glanced up through the window. A big smile lit up her face and she waved me in. I looked around. It really was me she was gesturing towards. Now with a curious smirk on her face. Fuck me. Did remember! God she was pretty.

I dragged myself in, turned on but a little afraid of her too.

"Hey, slugger! How's that girl of yours? You here for her? Returns? I hope not! Something she forgot? How can I help you?"

"Aaah, no, I...I was just passing and I..."

Mona looked, if anything, even better than she had a few days earlier. Pretty and happy and soft and deliciously feminine. She leaned in and took my hand, much as Charlie had taken mine, much as she'd taken Julia's. Her subtle floral scent hit me, her narrow waist and pretty tits hit me. I wanted to be hers, wanted to be on my knees for her. On my knees to lift her skirt, to gently tug the panties down and start licking her pussy.

I really was becoming a slut. Was there no attractive human being I wouldn't want to lick and please? No one I wouldn't go down on?

"I was so glad she decided to get the panty-bra combinations I told the two of you about. And her Mom got some really super nice things too."

"Her Mom?" This confused me.

"Oh! Didn't you know? They came in together yesterday. Mostly cause her Mom needed new bras for some hot new dress she's taking on vacation? I think that was it. Found her three of our loveliest bras and then got Julia to bite on one of the sets."

"Oh." I registered that she knew Julia by name now.

"And oh-my-god beautiful breasts run in that family. Beautiful everything I guess. Those two girls! It's unfair to us plain girls!"

I went red for the millionth time in the last few days. Mona may not have been in Julia's league, or even, allowing for age, Aunt Beth's league, but she could definitely understudy the role if one of them went down with laryngitis. Hearing her say "plain girl" made her that much hotter somehow. If Mona was Mona's idea of a plain girl then I'd love to be in her head when she pictured a really hot girl, when she pictured Julia. I flashed on the two of them making out. Weird!

She prattled on. "Oh-my-God you're gonna love it when you see. A sexy pinstriped demi-bra with these tiny matching bikinis. Ummm, a nice soft blue. At first I didn't think the color was right, but when we held the bra up to her she looked totally yummy."

Mona paused, checked that her supervisor was still busy with the teen girls, then made a Yikes face and whispered, "Ooooh! I'm such a vag! I shouldn't have ruined her surprise. I think they were a gift for you." She made a little 'sorry' thing with her lips but went on, "And her Mom? Beth, right? Beth was into these plunge bras for that dress. Did you know her breasts are actually just a tiny bit bigger? Not fair! I had to measure them both really carefully so we got just the most perfect fit."

A gift for me? Panic. Did she know yet that I was a cousin, not a boyfriend?

Mona was still chattering, describing how Aunt Beth's bobs barely needed support or enhancing, how perfect they were. "I mean she told me about the lift. Good girl. Cause they really rock. Just perfect." Then back to Julia's new panties, "... so delicate, the lace, please be careful..."

I had gone rock hard in my jeans, picturing first Julia in her new lingerie, then her Mom in hers, then both of them nude, then Mona nude, then Mona in the dressing room fiddling with Julia's breasts to get the fit just right, then all three girls touching in their undies, and then Mona bent over for fucking. Bent over for man-fucking with the cutest, tiniest, prettiest little shaved pussy peeping out between her thighs. Then Auntie with just her plunge bra on getting fucked down in the Bahamas, then her sucking off Uncle Roger, and then her sucking off one of the black bell-boys at their fancy hotel, then the bell-boy fucking her on the sand. Then James fucking Julia from behind, him cumming all over her back and ass. Then the three of them, side by side by side, bent over for a man, a big rugged hung dude, given his choice of their gorgeous slippery cunts.

I pulled my hand back to hide the boner in my jeans and began stuttering.

"Oh... oh...aaah, I mean, that's great, but I really should go. My friend is waiting..." I just had to get out of there or explode in my jeans.

Mona was laughing, saying, "...oh sweetie! if only you had seen..." She knew. Fuck! She did! Why else say the bra and panty were a gift for me? I was so ashamed. She knew. All girls seem to know with me.

"Well, enjoy it. Enjoy Julia's nice new things." Mona batted her eyes playfully. The other VS girl had the two teenagers at the counter and was beginning to ring them up. The girl's giggling didn't help. Was it for me? How much had they heard? Mona went on as if there were no one else present. "I just know you will, you'll just love them, you being into her panties so much. And tell them both 'Hi' from me? Please? Tell them if they need..."

"Oh I will. I sure will. Thanks Mona." I was walking away still facing her. Just as Julia and I had done with Charlie, just as Mona had been forced to do with us. Except I had to cover my boner with a hand. The two teens turned to face me and I realized one of them looked a little like Sandra. Cute. She held the prettiest little bra in her hands. My head weighed about 85 lbs. and was burning hot. "I...I...thanks," wondering if I was about to pass out.

"But hey," she said. "What's your name? Now I feel like I know y'all, Julia never said..."

"Aaah. Right. I'm..." and believe it or not the name Lisa almost escaped from my lips. Something about being in VS with such a sexy girl, something about all the talk of perfect boobs and of bras and panties, something about my quick little fantasies of the three girls getting fucked, something about the Sandra look alike and how I'd lusted after her too, something about all of it had weirdly left me feeling pretty feminine myself. Despite one of the biggest hard-ons of my life.

"I'm Ben," I said, recovering. I kept walking, then turned away from her and sped up a bit. Running was kind of a pussy move, but I was certainly becoming quite the little pussy. Plus it was run or pass out with Mona and the teens gawking down at me.

She was still talking! "Hi to them both. Don't forget! The panties and bra? Make sure you let her wear..." Mona with a huge toothy smile, the girls just looking confused. I was out the door before Mona could finish.

I dashed down about 20 store lengths, hand cupping my privates, back almost to BestBuy, before I could find an empty seat to crash into, veins throbbing, face on fire, sweat running down the back of my neck. Still hard.

Had she? Had she known? About it? I was sure she did. What the fuck was that last thing? "Make sure you let her wear..." What was that about? I wished now I had stayed for the rest of the sentence.

"Let her wear them," would be sort of OK. Kinda like I was the sort of boyfriend who dictated his girl's underwear choices, and should lighten up on control for her sake. Didn't seem all that probable.

"Let her wear them too," on the other hand. Or "Let her wear them sometimes," on the 3rd hand. Those would mean what? That the panties were more for me than for Julia is what.

Could I go back and ask? No way. I was way too pussified for that. I just couldn't. In my mind she knew. Mona knew. I felt more feminine than ever, more exposed, more vulnerable. I just knew she was in on my little secret. Just knew she loved torturing me with stories of my cousin and aunt, of their amazing figures and their sexy underthings, because she knew how much I wanted what they had. Knew I wanted to be in that fitting room with Aunt Beth, and with Julia. And with Mona.

It wasn't just Julia who could read me. Maybe all girls could. Maybe I was joining their ranks. Maybe I was one of them.

=========================================

My cock had gone back to normal size. The sweating had stopped. My head weighed approximately the right amount. I got an ice cream to make sure I had some sugar inside. I waited. Then I snuck out a side door of the mall so I wouldn't have to go by the VS window again.

For a second I was kind of pissed, wondering if Julia had let Mona know about me. But the feminine feelings overwhelmed me as I drove off. No. It wasn't Julia. It was me. Just like I'd said. Open and vulnerable and a pretty girl like Mona could read me, could know exactly what I was feeling. Maybe she'd gone through it herself when she was developing.

It was stupid to blame Julia and I knew it. Plus the girl-feelings were so much more fun.

The idea that had been in the back of my head since the morning took over. I checked my phone. Nothing. I'd already done my good deed for the day getting that printer. Fuck painting the fence. Like I said, I was already ahead of schedule. Now it was time to indulge, to have a treat after my harrowing interview with Mona.

My reactions to Mona, wanting to lez out with her from my knees, my thoughts about Charlie, about being on my knees for the real thing with him, I knew I had to get serious about this. I was an oralist.

Months ago, on one of my blowjob fantasy nights, I'd gone online and found a few different outlets for sex toys. The one I wanted to try seemed perfect, 40 miles outside of town on the outskirts of a dusty little town called Rancho Juanita. The store was unoriginally called "Juanita's Fantasy" but their website showed a pretty nice array of products. Naturally I'd been way too scared to follow through on a visit.

But that was then. Before dresses and panties and tucking and nice tits and perfume and Charlie thinking I was cute. Before actually getting asked out on a date by, let's face it, a pretty hot guy.

I wasn't sure they'd be open on Memorial Day, but figured I had nothing to lose. An hour later I pulled into the lot. Like Fred's a few days earlier, the parking lot was empty. But I could see a light on inside and the back of a woman's head of at the counter. There wouldn't be many customers on a beautiful holiday afternoon. I waited behind the wheel for 20 minutes with the A/C running, but this time I knew I wouldn't pussy-out.

The middle-aged woman at the register glanced at me without interest, then went back to her People magazine. I wandered in and down the first aisle. There seemed to be one young couple shopping, looking at a handcuff display. He held a little shopping basket that looked like it already had three or four things in it. I heard the girl giggle and say, "No, something softer for my wrists, something prettier." They must have been there for a while. I hadn't seen them come in during my 20 minute surveillance of the place.

I moved over to the next aisle to give them some privacy. Plus cuffs were not my thing. Not now anyway. The new aisle turned out to have nothing but pretty cheesy lingerie, crotchless panties, edible panties, cheap looking garter belts and stockings, bras with holes where the nipples would be. That kind of stuff.

After seeing Julia's things, and now my own things, after having shopped at Victoria's Secret for really nice things, it was a bit of a turn-off. The kind of lingerie I loved was more or less the opposite of what Juanita was selling. The next aisle was mostly kinky leather and rubber sex outfits. Again, definitely not my thing. I moved on.

And there they were. Dildos. A whole aisle of fun and instruction for the novice cocksucker. I glanced nervously around, but I already knew I had the whole thing to myself. There was a closed-circuit camera, but I was pretty sure no one would ever look at this footage. Why would they?

I dove in. The first package to my hand was a 12 inch black cock. I shuddered and put it down quickly. The second was better, a white 9 incher. But the balls were ridiculously large to my eye, and the suction cup looked much too tiny.

I realized I could still hear the couple. They weren't being very discreet. Not their first trip to Juanita's from the way they spoke aloud.

Her: Oh, these are really pretty.

Him: I like 'em.

Her: You don't think they'll break?

Him: Don't worry. He won't let you escape.

Her: Silly! You know what I mean.

Him: Display pair here. (snapping sound) See? They're strong enough.

Her: mmmmm They are nice. I like the pink. Soft inside too.

I had to drown them out unless I wanted another boner incident. The one with Mona had been one too many for my heart. I went back heads-down checking out each product in turn.

Much as when Julia and I went tit shopping online I was kind of overwhelmed by the number and variety of choices. My earlier research had let me know basically what I wanted. Something mid-sized and just a bit thicker than most guys would have. None of that monster cock nonsense for this beginner. It had to be sort of realistic, a nice flesh color. But veiny, a nice broad head, tight balls and a strong suction cup. Silicon of course.

This eliminated a bunch of dildos made for the more experienced, or more determined, cocksucker. But it still left too many choices.

I was picking up The Molotov Cock-Tail, a 7-incher, to read the box when I saw the young couple turn into my aisle. I hastily put the box back in place and looked away from them.

She was saying "...already got that vodka he likes, just need an hour to pick up..."

"Excuse me. Beginner?" It was him talking. I turned sheepishly. He was right up on me, her behind. I could see now they were older than I had thought, maybe 30-ish. He was a decent looking guy with a slightly receding hairline. Had to be 6 feet easy, kind of a beanpole, with a scruffy two day growth on his face. Nice features. Manly despite his thin body. She was much shorter, with a nice little round figure and big boobs. Cute though, with a pretty smile and soft curled red hair.

I could see that she held the basket now. The pink cuffs were atop their earlier selections.

"Aaah, yeah. I guess." It would have been too weird to try to deny it. What good would it have done?

He gave me a friendly, all-in-this-together kind of smile and said, "Can I suggest one? If you don't mind. Not trying to butt-in."

"No. Of course." I gulped. But what was a guy who was buying cuffs for his cute girlfriend doing with the dildos? Just to use on her?

He was walking past me, just 6 or 7 feet down the aisle, looking up and down the shelves. "Aaah. Here it is. Stryker. I was where you are a year ago. Dolores was busting my chops about the crummy blowjobs I was giving. Had to up my game. This guy really helped." So definitely not just for her.

He handed me the box. "I'm Donnie by the way. This is Dolores."

I cleared my throat. "I'm Ben." The three of us shook hands. I noticed her slender wrists and pictured the cuffs on them.

"We had just got into swinging. Mostly bi-couples, some straight. Dolores was a star." He laughed and she blushed and gave his arm a little punch.

"Donnie!"

"She'd be playing with the wife. Mostly married couples I guess. She'd be eating pussy and get the girl screaming. So then I'd fumble around trying to blow the husband. I was so shy. I was a pussy. Didn't know what the hell I was doing. I ended up getting way more blowjobs than I gave. I loved it but it made me feel selfish as fuck. Dolores got me this to help. And we never looked back."

Now Dolores joined in. "He was better than he thought. Just had to get over his nerves. You know guys! Afraid to suck cock. Afraid of being a sissy. But Stryker really did help him. Gave him confidence."

He looked me up and down. "You're young. Single? Uh-huh. No girl and no guy?" I blushed and they gave a friendly chuckle. "This is perfect for a beginner."

They leaned in on either side as I looked down at the box he'd given me. It was another seven-incher.

"See the key is," Donnie went on. "They key is it sort of magically combines a hard shaft, with this kind of softer, velvety outer layer. Very flexible but strong. Best of both worlds, ya know? Like you're sucking this soft cock, but then it goes deeper and you really feel the power. You learn. You take your time enjoying both sides of it."

Dolores chimed in. "Yeah. Not too big and not too little. The nice banana curve is great. Not exaggerated at all. Much nicer balls than the Molotov. See how they're textured? Like the real thing. And look," as she tilted the box to show me, "a real cute little slit-hole up top the pretty head. You practice that with just the tip of your tongue. Got a nice frenulum too. See here? Underneath. The V-shaped flesh that connects the joy stick to the head? Very realistic. Get it wet and lap with your whole tongue."

They had me going by then. I was wondering how much Stryker stock the two of them owned. Or if they were just humanitarians who wanted everyone to be able to suck cock well.

It felt like my turn to speak, or the two of them would go off thinking I was mute.

"What about the suction cup," I asked. "Is it good? Will it work in the shower?"

Donnie said, "Well yeah, I think so. Good friend of mine uses it that way. Swears by it. In our case it was more me on my own or Dolores training me with it. So I didn't use the suction all that much."