Julia, Ben and Lisa Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Your Dad's gonna..."

"Just wait! So it's like 2:30 or something and I wanna go by to see Amanda. I'm only semi-cleaned up but most of the puke is off my clothes, and my face is washed, so I decide I should. She's leaving for Spain in like two days, and I'm like I've been a bad friend to her, haven't seen her all week. So I get there and she's with this other girl I don't know. Some girl from her college I guess. She immediately seems a little miffed with me, like I'd screwed something up, but the three of us are sitting outside with some Long Island Iced Teas. Amanda's tooling on me cause of the puke stains. I'm like, fine, but it gets the other girl laughing. Then she switches completely to the other girl. Kinda awkward since they're taking about people I never heard of. Then Amanda starts bitching at me about some top she lent me like years ago and how she wanted it for her trip. So I offer to go home and find it and return it, and she's like 'No, don't bother. I'm already packed.' The other girl is getting antsy about leaving but Amanda is insisting she stay. Then Amanda gives me the eye and finally I realize what's happening. She wants to eat this girl's pussy before she leaves on her trip. I'm the 3rd wheel. Fuck me again. So I made up some excuse and got out of there."

"Jesus! Amanda is lez?"

"Fuck, no! Bi. I never told you? She has a very strict non-discrimination policy when it comes to booty. Once I knew what she was up to I didn't blame her. I actually found it funny. She's so cute and determined when she's horny, and the other girl was kind of pretty."

"I end up laughing my head off back in the car with Bobo. Amanda's gonna owe me big time for this once she gets back. So I get home and everyone is thrilled that Bobo is fine. Then I give Dad the bill and he goes through the roof. Thought he might stroke out. Wouldn't talk to me or Mom for the rest of the night. Like we're the ones made Bobo sick. Weird."

"Later that night I get a text from Amanda: 'Sorry for being a bitch today. Love.' So I text back, 'Worth it?' And she texts back 'Definitely.' So then I reminded her she would owe me and we ended up best friends again."

"Wow you do live."

"That's just Saturday. There's more. Sunday, Mom decides that I have to accompany her on her last shopping spree before the trip. Needs another girl's advice on some things she wants to buy. Fine. But it turned out it wasn't fine. It actually sucked."

The line went quiet. I was laying in bed with Steven Colbert muted on the TV. She remained quiet and I thought we'd lost the connection somehow.

"You there?"

"Ummm, yeah." She took her time. "Aaah. I have to tell you something. You remember Mona?"

"Better than you would think. Saw her just today."

"What? Fuck me, that girl is everywhere." She paused. "You get hard for her again?"

"No comment." It seemed like a bad time to bring up the fact that I wanted to eat Mona's pussy as bad as Amanda had wanted her girl's twat. "And fuck us both. I know this part. She told me about you and Aunt Beth. Went out of her way to tell me about measuring your boobs. Auntie's too. Damn, she's hot. Got me all going."

"Where'd you see her?" asked with surprise in her voice.

"Same. Victoria's Secret. Was just at the mall shopping and she spotted me outside."

"God! What were you doing there?"

"Shopping, I told you."

Julia giggled. "Ooh, what you were lookin for, begin with a 'P'?"

"Panties? No way. I can't do that without you."

She giggled again. "No, douchie. Printer?"

"Oh, yeah," I said with a laugh. What with everything else I'd sort of forgotten all about the printer. "All set. Bring it over tomorrow night."

"Oh, that's my good boy. Thanks."

We both went silent again for a few moments. I broke the spell. "Thing is, I might be wrong, but I kinda think she might know." Noncommittal. Non-judgmental. Like I'd said I figured it was just Mona looking right through my girlish soul.

"Um...yeah...why I brought her up." What was this? "Um...and I kinda think...well think I fucked up there."

"Julia!" So it had been her after all!

"I know. I know. I fucked up. Mom had been bitching at me all morning. You know how she's afraid of flying, so the days before she gets all wired up. Kept asking why I didn't have a boyfriend. Weird. Kept suggesting these loser sons of her girlfriends."

The phone makes a funny bang sound, dropped on the floor I think, and I hear, "Down Bobo, off the bed." Then I can hear the phone being retrieved.

"You have him in your room?" Bobo usually slept in the mud-room.

"Yeah."

"Even after the yakking?"

"Because of the yakking."

No one could accuse her of not loving that dog.

Julia went on, "So now we're doing bras and Mona, naturally, is there and is irritating the hell outta me. Measuring Mom's boobs out in the open like that. Mom actually seemed to like it, acting all girly. I thought I might pull a Bobo and puke on Mona's shoes. So I'm already pissed and Mona's like, now I have to measure your boobs too, meaning mine. Cause she's still trying to sell me this panty-bra combination and how it's perfect for me. And Mom is egging her on cause she's in love with the bitch now... good doggie-woggie. Lay down, boy."

"So I give in, cause it was too much work to fight them. And Mom goes into the dressing room. She had these bras Mona had picked out for her. You can't try them on of course. But Mom just wanted to take her top and bra off and hold them up to see. Great. So then Mona's measuring my tits, and I'm more and more pissed and she says to me: 'So how's your man like the panties?' And to be sarcastic, like somehow I thought I was putting her down or being funny, and I say, 'Oh, he looks great in them,' being funny, you know, treating her like a nitwit."

It all came out in one fast gush. I could hear the strain in her voice the whole way. We let it sit there a few seconds.

Finally I said, "Well, so much for your sense of humor." I wasn't really angry. Her story had made sense, such as it was. Plus the biggest part of me was happy that it wasn't just Mona seeing through me.

"I know. I know. Thing is when you treat a nitwit like a nitwit, she might be too much of a nitwit to know it. Takes it at face value."

"Which happens to be the truth. She's not actually a nitwit you know."

"I know. I do. Girl just rubs me the wrong way."

"Funny, cause she's dying to rub you the right way." I giggled.

"Fuck that carpet-munching slut. But I'm so sorry Ben. Did she really say it to you, about you wearing panties?"

"Not exactly. More like she hinted around, said what you bought was a gift for me. Had this little smirk. Called me 'sweetie.' Scared the shit out of me cause I thought she had figured it out on her own. Just by looking at me."

"Hmmpph, she's not that bright. Would be a perfect girl for Charlie." She was laughing again.

I let it go. "Whatever. Que sera... I still love you. And I'll probably never see Mona again. So who cares?"

"Thanks for that. Really, Ben. I thought you'd be super pissed. I owe you for this."

"Nah. This is the makeup for the mustard incident. After all these years we can finally let it go."

Julia laughed out loud. "Deal. You wanna hear the rest? More bad news sort of but not really I don't think."

"What now?"

"Well, today Daddy gets home late. Is in a bad mood. You think he'd be happy his last day at work before the Bahamas. He and Mom are hardly speaking, which is bullshit. Cause of Bobo. He eats by himself while we're watching TV. Then he goes in his study to do more work. What's wrong with him?"

I knew not to answer that one. Julia loved her Dad like crazy even if doing so often made her crazy.

"Thirty minutes later he comes storming out. Was just checking the credit card. Turns out the three suits Mom bought, she wouldn't tell me what she paid, turns out they cost like $800 or something. This time he really is in danger of a stroke. Good thing the bra purchase hadn't posted, another $350 there. And Mom's being girl-stupid, like 'on sale' and 'would have been close to $1,000' and 'I'm bringing them back' and 'call the whole trip off' and on and on and on. So the two of them agree that the trip is cancelled and he fires off to bed and Mom sits in her chair crying and I'm on the arm hugging her and telling her it will be all right. Lovely, huh?"

"Oh my fucking word! They're not going?" My jaw dropped. This was way worse than the Mona story.

"Nah. They'll go. Just nerves. Happened almost exactly like this when they went to Italy four years ago. They're just nervous travelers is all. They explode. Then Mom goes up to bed, which she did just a half hour ago. It's quiet in there, but I think she blows him, maybe does even more, and magically the next morning everything is back on track. You wait and see. There's no way I'm letting them not go."

"You sure?"

"Surer than sure. They're going. If nothing else Daddy won't want to lose his deposits, or eat the airplane tickets. You'll see."

"But fuck me. Just the idea..."

"I know. But there it is." She paused, probably exhausted by all the story telling. "And so, how did your weekend go Mr. Magoo?"

I had a queasy feeling in the pit of my stomach. All the craziness. And now they might not even go? But I told Julia most everything. Well, everything about the fence and about Bobby and the nude photo of his girlfriend.

"Is it still on your phone?"

"Yeah. I guess."

"No guessing about it. It's there. Now is the time to delete it."

"You're right. I should have..."

"Just do it."

I fiddled into messages and deleted Angela's nude after one more longing look at her pretty ass.

"Done."

"Good." We were both thinking about Mr. Anderson. Neither of us said it.

I was tense now. "Hey Julia, let me go down and get a soda. I'm parched here."

"Sure. Promise to call back?"

"Promise."

I went to the kitchen and poured a drink. Mom and Dad had long since gone to bed. I stood at the sink for a minute. I wanted to tell Julia about the two cocks, and didn't want to. I knew it was time to fess up. In my mind I was going to have the discussion the next night when we were alone in her house. Suddenly, I wanted it over. And thought it would be easier over the phone, not have to see her expression change when I told her.

"Hi," she answered.

"Hey. I gotta tell you something. Or ask you something, or both I guess."

"OK."

I gathered my courage. "Well, kind of like...well...do you think I'm a fag?"

"Do I...what? Are you seriously asking me that?"

"Yeah. Am I a fag?"

"Listen dipshit! The answers are as follows: A) no one says 'fag' anymore. What is this? 1995? And B) no one should say 'fag' any more. It's disrespectful. And C) No."

I ignored A and B. I knew she was right. But the bigger point was C. She really didn't?

"No, I don't think so, not so long as you get a boner every time you hear that slut Mona's name. You wanted to fuck her the very first time we saw her, and you want to fuck her now. It's all over your voice when she comes up. So, no. No way. Not if by 'fag' you mean a totally homosexual guy."

"So what am I then?" Hoping she would say what I wanted to hear.

But no. "Why are you asking me this? Why? And why now?"

"I just...wondered."

"Cause of Charlie, right?"

"Maybe."

"Yeah. Saw it in your eyes. Heard it in your voice. You know I go to lots of parties with girlfriends and they're hooking up. I love watching it, especially now I've been out of the game myself. Sometimes, not always, but sometimes, I feel like I can tell in the first ten minutes of watching a girl with a new guy. Is he going to get her? Is she going to get him? And if the answer is 'yes' then at some point in the next two hours they're going to excuse themselves quietly and go off somewhere private. The woods, a back garden, or an upstairs bedroom. And she's going to blow him. What a girl does. Uses her mouth to let him know she's interested. No harm. She's not going to let him fuck her the first night, but a blowjob yes. Just to get friendly."

"So what? You thought?"

"Yeah. It's what I saw when you saw him. You wanted to blow him three minutes into the conversation. I think you speeded it up cause you were so new to being a girl. You only stopped wanting it when you saw what an idiot he was. Am I right?"

"Ummm...well, yeah I guess so." I didn't feel like arguing the point but it was more like 12 seconds than three minutes.

"So finally you're telling me the truth. You do want to suck a cock."

It was time to come clean. "Yeah. I do. But there's more. Just yesterday."

"Don't tell me you went back alone and sucked his dick?"

"No...aaaah...no way...not Charlie. You know I didn't have the outfits."

"Ha! Good one. Then who?"

"Aaah...well, not an actual guy. I just...you know...bought these dildos...at this sex store...to...you know...practice sucking a cock."

Julia let out a little howl of laughter. She had to be careful not to disturb her parents, whatever they were up to, but I could hear Bobo in the background give a little yip. She must have cupped her hand to block the noise but it came through to my end pretty strong.

"You didn't!"

"No, I really did."

"How on earth did you get the balls...?"

"I don't know. I just kind of went there to see and then I, like, met this couple. They kind of...you know...advised me cause he's kind of, you know, into it too..."

"Oh-My-God that is hysterical!"

"Thanks for the support. You're so sensitive."

"Sorry dude! I didn't mean it like that. I just...but wait...the dildo got you off?"

"Totally," I said remembering the thick puddle of cum in the crotch of those satin panties. "It's why I needed to know if you really did think it. That I was...homosexual."

"Nah. Mona. Mona plus Charlie equals bisexual, or cross-dressing bisexual, or whatever. That's it. Which, you think about it, maybe not for me, but it is kinda cool. And you know there are lots of people who are bi. Hell, I just told you about Amanda wanting to eat that girl's pussy. I know a few people at school, boys and girls, who go both ways."

"Really?" I needed to hear it again.

"Really. Scout's honor. This guy Frank who lives on my floor. Amanda. Others too that I know but don't know as well. Really."

"OK." I was relieved cause inside I had felt that once I got into cocksucking, even with just a dildo, that I'd be destined to forget all about girls. And I didn't want to forget about them at all.

"So tell me. When you sucked the cock. You were in panties and tits? You girled-out on the dick?"

"Ummm...not the boobs, just panties."

"Tucked?"

"Yeah."

"Why not with the tits?"

"Well I would have if you'd let me bring home some of the nice dresses or skirts."

"Oh. Yeah. Right. I see that. But it still got you off."

"It was unbelievable." I was blushing, happy that I could do this over the phone instead of in person.

"Oh my God. You have to bring it over tomorrow night. The cock. I gotta see your technique," she said laughing lightly. "Gonna remind me of when I was just figuring out how to suck a cock. It ain't easy."

"There are two of them. Two cocks."

"Why two? Oh, fudge! Not your ass?"

"No!" Now I was shocked. "Definitely not my ass." I blushed deeper. She couldn't see it of course. "Ummm...you know... one white dick and one black."

Again Julia burst into a muffled roar of laughter. "Oh my God, you are hysterical! You haven't even sucked a real cock yet and you're thinking of going black? Don't tell me it's one of those monster 12 inch dicks?"

"Aaah...no. They're the same. Both 7 inches, kind of curved like a banana."

"Aha! Yes. Good girl! Sensible. Reminds me of my banana phase. This is going to be fun."

"Yeah. If we get to do it at all. If they actually go."

"Oh, they're going. Now that I know we get to dress up, both of us, and suck cock side by side there's no way I'm letting them stay home. Not if I have to carry the two of them aboard."

"Mmmmmm...you mean that? You will?" My little dick was going crazy down there.

"For you Lisa? I will. Now let me get to sleep. I gotta get up and manage these two idiots in the morning. Need my beauty rest now if I'm going to be able to keep up with you. Good night, love."

"Night Julia. I love you."

"Night Lisa. Kisses!" She clicked off.

I was so relieved to have it out there. Course I skipped some of the details about Donnie and Dolores, about how we exchanged numbers and such. That would have been TMI at this point, especially the sort of invitation with the "better if you have a girl" part. But the main thing was out there. I wanted to suck cock, my coach, my best friend, and the most beautiful girl in the world, knew it and wanted it for me. There were no more lies about it.

I opened the door to my room and listened carefully in the hallway. Not a sound. I locked it, got out the black cock again and some cute lace boy-shorts I'd stolen months earlier. I got into bed not bothering to tuck, wanting the hard-on fast, and started alternating my sucking and his fucking my mouth. I came hard again after about three or four minutes. Groggy, I washed and dried the cock and put him away. I kept the sticky panties on, fell into bed, thinking, strangely, about how nice it would be to eat Mona's pussy or to fuck her, and then into a deep sleep. My last waking thought was: those two damned well better get on that plane!