Julia, Ben and Lisa Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh. OK."

Dolores was rummaging around the racks again. She came up smiling and said, "Course you might want it in black. I think it's really hot. See. Dark chocolate shaft but a nice milk-chocolate head. Yum! Same dimensions and same nuts and everything else. Just the colors are different. Loads of guys really get off on this."

I flashed back my fantasy of Aunt Beth blowing the hotel worker. She was on the beach, knees in the sand, bikini top off, tits bouncing while he fucked her mouth.

Donnie got me back to earth saying, "Yeah, we both do. I have both kinds, but definitely prefer the chocolate. Got a sweet tooth I guess." He paused to chuckle, a merry glint in his eye. Dolores had her eyes closed, smiling at some secret memory.

He went on, "Don't use them quite as much any more since I...well...I guess I improved a bit, at least somewhat."

Dolores laughed at this, "Improved? A bit? Those same guys he told you he was fumbling around with? They're lining up to have him blow them now."

Donnie: "You're so bad!" He slapped her playfully on her ass. "Anyway, good luck dude! We're gonna run." His voice dropped a few decibels and he said, "Have to get this little minx ready for our party tonight. Jerrod is coming over to fuck her."

"Donnie!" She blushed. Nice to know I wasn't the only one.

He rolled is eyes playfully and leaned in to whisper, "I repeat. To fuck the living hell outta her! Get me some white pussy from his girlfriend. Everyone happy." Dolores was shushing him so he lightened up. "Oh, and by the way. Just in case you're ever interested. No pressure. We usually want couples of course, but you never know."

He handed me a business type card. On it was: Donnie & Dolores, a phone number and their email address. I stood there frozen looking down at it.

Dolores touched my hand and wished me good luck. She winked and said, "But better if you have a girl." And winked again.

Donnie handed me another of the cards and said, "Dude, give us your number too. Maybe we find someone for you?" I quickly scribbled my name and number on the back of his card, wondering what the hell I was getting myself into.

Donnie took it and said, "Cool. Luck man." Donnie threw his arm around her and they walked up towards the counter. As they did I could hear her say, "He's a cutie! Wonder if..." Then they were gone.

I stayed back for five minutes to let them clear out. The boner was definitely back, wanted or not. There were actual bi couples in the world? So sexy. She thought I was cute! And he was heading home to get some white pussy while she got fucked by a black dude! Wow. Talk about a different world.

In the end I took their advice and got both the black and white models. They were about $40 each. From the way my mouth was watering as I went out of the store, I was already pretty sure they were worth it.

Stryker! The name sent the message. I tucked their card into my wallet as I walked to my car. I realized I had already memorized their number.

============================================

It was almost 3 when I got home, plenty of time to play before Mom got home around 5:30. I had one text from Bobby, "Fucked her in her Mom's bed. Told you I'd show you one of her."

The attached photo showed a nude Angela from behind, heading towards what had to be her Mom's bathroom door. Angela had an even nicer figure than I'd given her credit for. Course I'd never seen the real thing nude. Her slender waist and round ass in particular looked really sexy. I looked closely but there was no way to see any boob.

Bobby had told me he'd sneak-snap her one day and share it. I figured it was just his usual BS and ignored it. Not to make excuses for him but he was kind of proud of being her boyfriend, at least when the two of them didn't hate each other. But my attitude about things had changed. I thought of Charlie with nude snaps of the unconscious Sam. And especially of Mr. Anderson watching secret videos of Julia fucking. Fuckheads both! And now Bobby was a fuckhead too.

Before I could check myself or pussy-out, I texted back, "Don't fuck around like that. Just don't. Not fair to Angela" and turned off my phone. I wasn't looking for a debate. There'd be time later once Bobby stopped being pissed at my reprimand. Once I stopped being mad at him for his fuckheadery. The image of Angela's ass really did turn me on, but I still thought it sucked. And I had other things on my mind, like my own girly ass and mouth.

I hacked through the hard plastic packaging with scissors to free the two cocks. I washed them with liquid hand-soap in my bathroom sink. Anti-bacterial. Thought more about it. Ran to the utility closet down stairs. Doused them and scrubbed some more with hydrogen peroxide. Rinsed them well. Washed them again with the soap and rinsed them off again. Then rinsed them once more.

Back in my room I placed the two cocks side by side on my tall bureau to air dry on a paper towel. The view from my bed would be just right between my knees. I stripped and found the panties I wanted, the very first pair of blue striped bikinis I'd stolen from Julia. Still my favorites, at least not counting the peach.

I laid on my bed with my knees up, naked except for the panties and untucked. I spent five minutes just looking at the cocks, imagining them attached to a real man. They kind of reminded me of these museum pieces we'd seen on a history field trip: little but fierce African and Aztec warriors. Erect, rigid, dominant. Little world destroyers. Pussy destroyers. Owners of cunt.

I giggled remembering how the girls had reacted that day. Old Mr. Sarnoff had known and tried to hurry us all through. The girls saw though, we all did. Sandra and her girlfriend Beth lingered longest. They saw. They knew. I watched them react. About 30% frightened, 70% fascinated and 100% horny was what I saw. Sarnoff circled back to shoo us all forward. Sandra saw that I'd been watching and blushed as she and Beth raced by me.

Now it was my turn.

I was nice and hard by then and took, self-consciously, the white cock to bed. I was shy. I ran him over the panties and along my erect cock till I got that petrified wood feel I love. I ran him over my belly and up my chest, letting him explore my nipples. Then up to my face. I kissed him. Kissed him deeper, licked the rim of the head, got it nice and wet and then took just the head in my mouth. Sucked. Sucked some more. Took it out and worried the little pee-hole with my tongue as Dolores had suggested. Cupped the balls tighter and let the fat cock hang over my face, dominating me. With the balls on my chin the head reached almost to my hairline. And this was only 7 inches? How could a girl ever deal with 9, 10 or 11? I jiggled the base of the cock up and down, letting the shaft smack my lips, nose, cheek and forehead. Really got into the slight sting of a cock hitting my face. Then I kissed the underside from balls to head, loving little butterfly flicks of my tongue. Then lapped it with my tongue. Drooled on it and got it nice and shiny wet. I was ready.

Now I'd played with bananas before, my only real attempts at simulating a blowjob. They were fun and the curve on the banana was a lovely way to test how far I could go. I'd learned what it felt like at the back of my throat, and what it was to gag. There were two problems. First once I'd sucked it for a minute or two the banana flesh would go soft enough that it often broke off in my mouth. Mission aborted. Second, I really liked bananas. For real. Sometimes I didn't even get to the part where it falls apart. I'd just bite off the cock half way down and start chewing.

This was different. My first few sucks and I knew exactly what Donnie had meant. I kept it nice and wet and it felt soft and bendable in my mouth. I kept it down to maybe three or four inches inside of me, trying to practice the basics of keeping my teeth off of it, and making my lips and tongue work together. Then I sped it up, holding the balls just right, powering fast up and down in my mouth, daring myself to take more.

Donnie was right about this too: now I was getting my mouth fucked by the cock. I knew I was an eager and willing cocksucker for him. But I wasn't blowing him, he was fucking me. Taking me. Using my girly mouth for his own pleasure.

I had to try at least once. My cock wasn't going to hold out much longer. The fat creamy head was above the waist band and looked lovely. The panties were adorable. My balls were starting to churn.

Slowly I pushed in another inch. Then a little more. Then more. Then all the way down to get my lower lip brushing against the balls. I gagged on it. Good! Went back. Did it three times and thought I was making progress. Tried keeping the balls on my lips for 10, then 20 and then 30 seconds before giving up.

Now I alternated his fucking my mouth and me more slowly trying to deep throat the 7 inches, or me sucking up and down fast. Closer and closer till I realized he was fucking me all the way down, making my mouth his honey hole. I could go fast and still feel my fingers cupping the balls as they hit my lips. I'd done it.

My legs were spreading. I quick pulled Julia's panties down to my thighs and went back to fucking my mouth. Then pulled them to my knees to free myself entirely. It was Charlie I was blowing, then a man on the beach in the Bahamas, then back to Charlie looking down into my eyes as I sucked him off. I was blowing him right at that concert he'd taken me to, blowing him in an open field right in front of everyone. On my knees for him in that pretty outfit he liked.

My cock was growing bigger. I watched it expand while I sucked off my man. Faster and faster. Till my cock exploded cum all the way up to my chin. I kept sucking him, desperately wanting him to finish in my mouth. Shot after shot of my cum painted my thighs, my cock, my belly, my chest and chin. Cum was on the hand that cradled my lovers balls.

I took his cock out, kissed its pretty head, licked the underside and the balls one more time, and laid it beside me on the bed. Cum was everywhere except, remarkably, on Julia's panties. I felt tiny, weak and exhausted. I was in a daze, a daze of cock-lust.

I knew I should get up to clean myself, but sleep would be such a nice release after his taking my mouth like that. I was drifting off, thinking I would shower nice later and get into proper boy clothes.

The image of Mom getting home and coming upstairs to check on me solved that one. I'd closed and locked my door of course. But just hearing her voice through the door, me sticky with cum in my cousins panties, and an erect 7 inch cock lying beside me, would be enough to send me to an asylum. Her and Dad too if they ever found out, but me way before them.

I shook myself, jumped up, stripped off the panties and dashed into the bathroom. The cum on my chest and belly was still slippery. I dipped my index finger in and tasted myself while the spray got hot. Not so bad. Kind of nice actually. Tasting cum kind of churned up all my girl feelings again. Slut! Course it would be even better when I had a real man cum directly in my mouth. I tasted and swallowed a bigger drop, then shook myself and jumped in the shower to clean up.

A minute into the shower I realized that I'd left the two erect cocks and my panties in plain view. What if I fell and broke my leg in here? Or had a heart attack? Or the house caught on fire? What if Mom and Dad had to break down the door to save my life? What if the EMTs were carting me out while Mom and Dad stood horrified looking at the dildos?

I quick jumped out of the shower and wrapped myself in a towel. I had created a hidden space within my desk drawer using a little wooden partition piece. So far it had held only held the six pair of panties I owned. Now the two dicks sat above them, just fitting nicely. I placed them upright, kissing heads. The space in front was nothing but old Bio lab reports and some English essays I'd done. It was as safe as I could make this stuff. And so far so good.

The tits would never have fit. They were still in the trunk of my car.

I finished my shower, relieved to be safe again. I went out and collapsed on the bed with just boxers on. I was asleep in two minutes.

=======================================

I woke up again and checked the time. I'd only been out 30 minutes. I woke up hard and horny again. I knew what I had to do. I still had about half an hour till Mom got in.

I ran to the drawer and fished out the red satin bikini briefs and the black cock. I felt a pang at the absence of a cute skirt or dress, but there was nothing I could do about that. Not to mention that my tits were in the car. No way I was taking this time to run down for them, not worth it without the dress anyway.

My bathroom door had a full length mirror just like Julia's, mine courtesy of a teenaged girl in the family we'd purchased the house from five years earlier. There'd never been a good reason to remove it.

I grabbed three big fluffy towels for my knees, stood there estimating where the cock of a 6 foot man would come out, wetted and applied the black cock to the mirror and knelt before it. I tweaked it with my fingers, mesmerized as it bounced up and down. The suction cup seemed to hold it in place just fine. But I'd placed the cock too high for my mouth and slid it down a couple of inches. The banana curve put the head of the cock right at lip level.

I stood up, tucked my junk, and pulled the red panties up tight. I knelt again, leaned in and started sucking the cock, hands on the mirror to brace my body. Mmmmmm. It was lovely. The control. I could suck just the head or lean in deeper to have him fuck my throat a bit. Could back off just enough to lick and lap again, then bang in hard to let him do the fucking.

The sight of my empty chest distracted and bummed me out. Plus with no makeup my face wasn't helping. I closed my eyes and kept sucking. Easier to be Lisa with eyes closed. Decided to try no hand support, creeping in closer for balance. Worked great. Thought of Dolores and her new cuffs and tried joining my hands behind my back as I blew my man. Was difficult for me, clearly a learned skill.

A small jolt of pain below told me I was getting my first real tucked hard-on. It hurt. So I freed up old Henry realizing I had plenty of time to practice his discipline when I was making love to a pretty cock. Henry really, really wanted to cum again.

I left him in the panties and closed my eyes again. Suck, suck, suck. No pain, no gain. Suck and please. Suck and submit. Suck and enjoy. Suck for a reward. Suck to be his perfect girl, a perfect and lovely, little, lithe Lisa. She put her hands back on the mirror for support and could suck him deeper and deeper. Lisa arched her back leaning in, trying to ass up while she sucked. She let out a few girly moans, lips locked around the base, to tell him that she was his, totally his. He wanted her throat. Suck and obey your man.

Henry exploded in my panties as I did my best, my lips tight at the base of my black lover, letting him play with the entrance to my throat. He came a good deal, one of the best cums of my life considering I'd just got him off 45 minutes earlier.

This time I jumped up fast, carefully stripped down the panties and looked with awe at the huge wads of cum in the crotch and all up the front. Pure, creamy, thick puddles and streaks of white sperm on red satin panties. Gorgeous! Just what Lisa had craved.

I flattened my tongue and licked up the crotch mess first. Turned and twisted the panties to lick up the streaks along the front. Made sure I took care of every drop. Dropped the panties to the floor, looked down to find the goop hanging from my dick and added that to the cum reservoir in my mouth.

I turned back to the shiny, black cock, knelt before it, opened, showed my man the treat he'd given me. Lovely and submissive, waiting for a command. Waited. Played with it with my tongue and lips. Slippery and tangy. Coating my unmade up lips now. The nicest lipstick. Opened wide to show again. Extended my cum soaked tongue for him, caught the cum rolling off, fed it back in and let the tongue peep from the side of my mouth. A juicy dollop attached and shining. Waited. Obeyed. Swallowed. One gulp. Closed my eyes and enjoyed.

"Ben! Oh Benjy!" It was Mom outside of two locked doors.

Fuck. Fuck! Fuck! Why does this always happen to me? I'd wanted to enjoy the swallow longer, wanted to do other things too even though I wasn't exactly sure what they were.

This was what I had feared. My thoughts about her and Dad breaking down the door came flooding back. Why oh why was I going to keep getting caught like this? First Julia's Mom, and now mine.

I was glad my mouth was clear. "Here Mom, just about to jump into the shower."

"OK dear. Just letting you know I'm home. Gonna go shower myself. I have those Asian noodles you like for dinner."

"Great Mom. I'll see you in a bit." I turned on the shower and hoped she could hear it running. There was no other sound from her.

Well at least it didn't turn into the kind of shit-show Julia and I had experienced with Aunt Beth. At least my Mom wasn't thinking I was dying or that I should come out to see her in a cute bathing suit. She wasn't taking an axe to the door. That was something.

Still, not what you'd call a great after-glow experience. And the thought that I was hiding everything from Mom and Dad instantly got me down. How could I do this to them? Standing there looking down at soiled panties, at the hot black cock, with the taste of my own cum in my mouth. The thought of the three of us in our asylums, Dad banging his head against the wall of his cell, Mom sobbing in hers, me sitting alone in a corner still thinking about cute panties. It was a pretty big come-down, I can tell you that.

"Benjy" is what she called me when she was happy and snappy, had been since I was a kid. I was glad she was happy, and angry with myself, angry for doing things that might hurt her. That might hurt all of us.

I shook it off. No time for that now. I cleaned off the cock, and soaked the panties in the sink with some bar-soap while I showered for the 2nd time in an hour. My little fellow down there looked like one of the noodles Mom would be serving soon. I couldn't blame him. He'd been through a lot.

================================

I was in my room three hours later when Julia called. Finally. I'd been wondering if I should, but was glad that she took the first step.

"Fuckin' couple of days," she said after the intros were done.

"You're telling me. Put mine up against anyone's."

We both went silent, waiting for the other.

"You first," I said. Always the gentleman. "What'd you do all weekend?"

"Hmm! Well, Saturday mostly sucked. I get up. Dad's heading out to golf. Mom's got her mani-pedi scheduled for the trip and a lunch with girlfriends. Bobo starts yakking all over the place. Don't know what he ate but whatever it was, it was a lot. Carpet twice and kitchen floor once. I'm cleaning up when Dad decides Bobo needs to get to the vet. Who get's nominated? Me, of course. So we're heading out and Bobo pukes again on the porch, sprays my running shoes with dog vomit, and then, of course, yaks again in the back seat of my car. Fuck."

"Gross."

"Yeah. We get to the vets and it's like five straight hours of tests with me stuck there. They were nice though. They gave me some towels and wipes and sprays to clean up the mess in the car. Dad and Mom are texting every 20 minutes for updates. I'm so worried about Bobo but I'm sweating my balls off in the back of the Toyota. Puke stains on my shirt and shoes. Gross about sums it up."

"Five hours later and everything is fine. Clean bill of health. They figured he ate some bad squirrel poop, poop way beyond its sell-by date. They hand me the actual bill: $1,126 for tests and medicines. Fine with me. Bill Daddy. But it's gonna be a while before I let Bobo make out with me again."