Julia, Ben and Lisa Ch. 16

Story Info
Mona and I party with Donnie and Dolores.
11.1k words
4.73
6.1k
10

Part 16 of the 20 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/04/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ch. 16: Wednesday

A few quick notes:

1. this is the sixteenth chapter of a longish story, a novel in many chapters

2. everyone is 18+

3. there is no safe sex here - cause it's a fantasy, not an instruction manual

4. crossdressing and gender bending, not everyone's cuppa tea - be forewarned

*

"Oh honey! Y'all are sooooo cute in those shorts."

I semi-stuttered out a thanks, worried about so many things. Chief among them was popping a tucked boner and having it explode through the tiny pale pink panties I wore. That and dropping dead in the front seat of Mona's beat up Nissan station wagon.

Mona smiled nice at me and then let her tongue play wetfully around her pretty lips. God she is pretty. Her lipstick was perfect. I needed to kiss her so bad right then.

She wasn't a shy girl. That was clear. "Got me all botherationed up here, mmmmm... wondering,..." Her hand fell from the steering wheel to run up along my bare smooth thigh, up to the cuff of the short-shorts, which meant practically up to my cunt, "...wondering are you the kind of sweet young thing that would let me eat her pussy on a first date?"

Fuck me! This was real. Fuck. Could she eat my pussy? Is the Pope an accountant? Does a bear enjoy afternoon snacking? Duh, yeah!

Mona and I were headed to Donnie and Dolores' for our first date, first three and four-way, first I'd be a girl doing girly sex with a girl. With a girl who knew something about girls and what girl's like. First I'd get to realize some of the naughty dreams I'd had of Mona for the last...well, since whenever Julia and I had first seen her at VS, since I'd seen what her tits looked like under that crisp white tailored blouse they all wear, since I'd seen how pretty her red hair was, since I'd seen her reaction to the idea of eating my cousin's pussy. And she was suggesting that she might do things to me I could only dream of. Was she really about to lick my little Henrietta into submission? Would little lovely lithe Lisa be the cunt that a cunt could lick clean? Would she really perform cuntalingus on me?

I remembered how I'd ached at the idea of having a cunt for Harry. No less now. Not at all. To have the privilege of a cunt, of having a cunt, of being a cunt, for Mona.

Somehow, and you might not understand this, but somehow having a girl who knows you are sort of a girl to teach you and train you to be a girl for another girl is better, somehow, than actually being a girl. If you follow me. Maybe.

Of course old Henry had to barge in to ruin things. Dick! Had to be all about him. Dick! It hurt.

Thankfully, she changed the subject from eating my pussy. These panties of mine, the nice little bikinis Julia had picked out, weren't made of steel.

Mona's face was full of delight, her lips full and natural, tongue moist, pink and shiny, her eyes gleaming, but somehow serious too, and she began grilling me on Julia. Was she seeing anyone? What about girls? Had she ever gone out with a girl? Ever mentioned being with a girl? Or wanting to be with a girl? Or fantasies about girls? Or even just kissing, but she meant really kissing, a girl? But what kind of girls does she find hot? or pretty? or... OK, she guessed, sort of giving up. Then what kinds of guys does she go for? Big rugged football types? Athletes, mmmmm. Black guys? Mmmmm, even though I'd said I didn't know, some privacy you know. Mona had created the picture for herself, had nothing to do with my response. How did Julia know Donnie and Dolores? Were they close? At all close? She must know about them, right? Their ways and their means? Their to-ing and their fro-ing? Made her giggle.

Her skirt rode up a little more each time she braked, a little more than that each time she clutched. That made her smile too, increased what she called her botheration. Her thighs were gorgeous alabaster white. Would Julia ever, like possibly, like not right away, but maybe some day, some time in the future, come to one of Donnie and Dolores' parties? Be hard to rule that out 100%, right?

Then switching, had I seen Julia in the new panty/bra set? The demi-bra with the mesh? Had I seen her nude? Or maybe just topless? Oh-my-God her tits, and Mona ground the clutch then, ground it like a student driver first day Dad takes him to the parking lot and insists on he learn a stick. What kinds of bikini does she like? Had Julia been sugaring at Thai Girl-Smooth all along? Damn! Must have walked right past VS 100 times and I never.... Had Julia been mad about the B-cup question, cause it seemed she was? Mona had been sorry right away, it just slipped out. Stupid cunt! (Not me you know, her saying it.) Then relaxing a bit, how had Julia become my teacher/trainer/coach? So cool that cousins could help each other out like this. Julia must be a wonderful wonderful amazing cousin. I mean, meaning she meant, if you're gonna go to the trouble of becoming a girl you're pretty lucky to have that girl in charge of you. By the way, did Julia have any sisters? Too bad.

I tried answering as well as I could, as sweetly and girlishly as I could, but maintain some privacy for Julia at the same time. Somehow the fact that Mona was dying to get into Julia's panties got me even hotter. And I'd been plenty hot after seeing how pretty she was in her mini dress, how the top hugged her tits just right, how the amount of visible pure white tit was just right, how her thighs were exposed, how the dress shifted upwards as she worked the old clutch, how we were almost up to panties even if the angle from the passenger seat was all wrong for that.

Perhaps figuring her Julia questions had become a bit rude, what with the girl who was her date right beside her, Mona switched over to more questions about me. Did I like the U? Live there? What was I studying? I had my fibs ready, no sense changing the backstory now. Plus it just seemed much cooler to be a college girl. Had Lisa seen any guys or girls before? Did I realize how pretty I was? Had I really never sucked a cock before (I fibbed) or got fucked before (a little one there too, thinking of Angela and how she rode me) or eaten pussy before (mmmm, but I fibbed nonetheless)? Somehow I knew Mona would want me to be a virgin. I told the story about going out with Julia to meet Charlie and got her giggling.

We pulled up in front of a modest ranch style house with a nice white picket fence (similar to mine and Dad's!) and a pretty spray of flowers in the small front yard. I could see Donnie at the open door in a wild Hawaiian shirt. He was waving us in with a nice smile.

There were hugs and air-kisses all around when we got inside. Dolores looked really pretty in a red floral mini-dress with spaghetti straps. Her makeup was perfect, her lips rosy and sweet, her red hair soft and shiny. Two redheads air-kissed. Mmmmm if I say so myself. So innocent. Red on red. Sweet and innocent, just lovely to see.

Donnie was more hipster-doofus in his Hawaiian gear and cargo shorts. It bothered me a little. The three of us girls had taken such care to look nice for each other and for him. Whatever.

We stood in a medium-big living room with two facing couches, an old-fashioned coffee table between them, a few scattered chairs, nice old hardwood floors, two walls lined with bookcases and a few ethnic looking area rugs. Some family photos hung and scattered about. Nice furniture and a big TV screen. A fireplace that looked unused. A big picture window to keep it nice and bright even at early evening. Nice, homey. Maybe, just maybe, like Donnie, a bit hipsterish for my taste? Whatever.

There was no chance for it to get awkward, not then. Dolores gave us the tour. It was the first time I realized Mona had not been to their house before. Where had they partied together? A tour of the half bath (nice), the office (nice), the kitchen (nice), the spare bedroom (small but nice) and the pretty master suite (very nice.) Had an extra large king bed. Four posts. Sturdy posts. I gulped, picturing it, gulped again. Dolores prattled on, was charming. I loved that she'd made the bedroom pretty and feminine, her makeup table and mirror, the soft curtains, the bedspread, the duvet and cute pillow covers, the many throw pillows. Everything perfect. But those four erect posts, they meant something. I nodded, I grinned, all at the right times too. Mona and I held hands as we walked; she squeezed mine a little from time to time. I was vibrating, like there was some tuning fork up through the core of my being.

Back in the living room, some more cheek kissing and modest hugs, and the girls started going crazy over my short-shorts and top. It made me so nervous! All the focus on me. I mean they were sweet but I kind of wished I could fade into the background and be led, you know, be told what to do but not be the center of things. But no. I had to pose and display from every angle; Donnie, a third wheel to our full tilt boogie girl-out, our little cunt-a-palooza, looked on with a leer. You really couldn't blame him.

Mona knew cunt-forward (of course) and had me perform. Dolores gave a sharp intake of breath, like it hurt her, and hurt her bad, to see me pussy-present in those shorts. Girl-out! Ping! I blushed like crazy, felt like I might faint from pussy lust. Was I crazy or was there a hint of pussy in the air from us three? Dolores knelt before me, ran her hand up my thighs and over my smooth sugary slit space. Mmmmm said Dolores. Mmmmm agreed Mona. Mmmmm said Donnie.

Dolores stood and hugged me again, her big tits crushing my smaller bosom now, the tip of her tongue riding along her own barely parted red lips. She ran her hand down over my backside, cupping my ass cheek, gently, lovingly, sexily. She pressed her pussy into mine and held my ass tighter. More demanding. Then hands on my hips, Dolores had me turn and bent me over at the waist.

"Oh goodness, what a perfect, perfect ass," said Dolores.

"Very fuckable," said Donnie.

"Hold on there boys and girls," said Mona. "Lisa is my date." The three of them shared a chuckle with me frozen in the bent over, ass popped position.

Me? My face was hot. Beet red hot. They didn't seem to mind. Mona rescued me, put her arms around me and kissed me on the lips. Then her tongue was in my mouth and her hand gently massaged my breast. Julia had seen us kiss at her house when she sent us off on our date. But this was a bigger, sexier kiss, an ownership kiss. Her tongue searched out the corners of the mouth. I titled my head back and tried to weave my body into hers. I was hers now, her date, her girl. I kept my tuck for her, stayed pretty and feminine. She wanted pussy. I would be pussy.

Donnie took out his phone as if to take some pictures. Mona broke our kiss to interrupt.

"Oh, Donnie, no pictures tonight please? I think Lisa might be a little uncomfortable with..."

See? Not a nitwit at all. She could catch on fast. I'd have to remember to tell Julia. Thank you Mona! Oh-my-God thank you.

He put the phone away with a grin. "Got it. None tonight, no problem. Maybe next time."

Dolores burst in, "Hey, reminds me. Want to see some from our vacation in the Virgin Islands? The British ones? Stayed on Virgin Gorda, seven nights and it was wayyyy awesome."

Donnie asked, "You girls know it? BVI?"

Dolores didn't pause for our answers, saying, "Oh, do, put it on Donnie! Will give me a chance to get the girls a drink and put out a few pickies."

Donnie fired up the TV to start the show. Dolores pulled the curtains and wiggled her sexy butt out towards the kitchen. Across the room I caught a glimpse of pink in a facing chair, some sort of decorative antique chair, the kind probably never used for actual sitting. My old friends, our old friends, the pink handcuffs were there and ready. Ready for what I didn't know, but ready. Mona followed my eyes I think and saw them too. Made her giggle, made her happy.

I sat there wondering if the cuffs were how they would get things going, nervous but not too. It might be nice, especially if Mona was the one behind or in front of me. Either. And I was vibrating again, nice but weird too. I felt an immense strangeness. Way stranger than when I'd been with Harry, Julia and Josh in that hotel room. Way. That was straightforward and understandable. Two great looking guys and two girls, one gorgeous, one a girl, meet, they have a few drinks together, they chat and joke and enjoy the beautiful weather, the sunshine, the cool breeze, the location, they enjoy each other, they play and they flirt, and then flirt some more, and soon they are dying to fuck (meaning to fuck or to suck, as the case might be, and depending on individual circumstances and needs.) What could be more natural?

But here? There were no rules I could understand or even pretend to understand. I had to calm down. Kept reminding myself. Calm, Lisa! Be a good girl! These three had all the experience, knew how to do this. I just had to behave properly and follow along, to be agreeable and pretty and eager and available. To be what they wanted, to be what I wanted. Which was a cunt. Or cunt and a mouth. Or those plus the pretty ass we all knew I had. So I guess I sort of knew what I was getting into. To be a slut for them.

Three of us sat on the couch, Mona in the middle, placid and pretty, the skirt nicely up maybe 10 inches above her knees, Donnie to her right fiddling with a remote. Dolores came in with some white wine (decent, not great, better than what Uncle Roger would have served, in the unlikely event that Uncle Roger would host an event like this). She squished in between Donnie and Mona with a cute giggle, Donnie making a silly face at her for having to give up the spot next to my date. I sipped my wine slowly and sat back deep in the cushion admiring Mona's thighs. I did feel calmer looking at them. And sexier too.

Only Donnie seemed interested in the little nibbles of cheese and crackers. Guys!

"Just six weeks ago, so amazing," he said.

"What?" I asked. Mostly cause I didn't want them to think of me as a deaf mute. Memories of that day with Charlie. I was trying to learn that the mouth is for more than just that one other thing. I'd barely heard their conversation. Something about virgins, but I wasn't sure what or if it was a joke about me. The tuning fork had tuned them out.

Donnie just nodded towards the big TV screen.

The slideshow that began could in fact have come from Uncle Roger in The Bahamas, at least the early pictures, the first four or five minutes. I understood then. British Virgin Islands. D and D had been there. OK. Fine. A travelogue. Fine. You know what these photos are like. On the plane smiling, at the airport and in the cab smiling and laughing, their hotel room with nice smiles, Donnie unpacking the bags with a big grin, the view of the pool from the balcony, the view across some roofs to the ocean, first time on the beach smiling, splashing each other and laughing in the water (who'd taken these?), Dolores in a cute and fairly modest two-piece that showed off her boobies, at dinner smiling, posing with a smiling server, a few of their meals (which were not smiling), second day at the pool, whooping it up and laughing, another cute two-piece this one a bit more revealing, then more at the beach, of nice little waves of deep blue, so many blues, of kids and adults playing in the surf, a boogie-boarding teen boy and a friendly looking dog, a few of Dolores minus the bikini top in what looked like a private cove, her boobs with wine-dark nipples nice and wet and dripping and bouncy looking, then several of her naked in the shower, those large tits and her nice belly lathered up and coated with bubbles, her smiling and laughing.

They changed. At dinner the second night, dressed cool island-casual, with two black men, one decidedly handsome, the other probably just OK, or sort of OK at least. But pretty big, both pretty big. Dolores between the guys their heads all together for the frame, and smiling, then all four of them smiling and laughing. Probably by the waitstaff. Then pics of each of them individually, smiling and drinking champagne. One of Dolores struggling to crack open a lobster shell (and smiling). Three of Dolores dancing with the less handsome one. One of Donnie and the handsome one at the table, deep in conversation. Maybe Dolores had taken that one from the dance floor? Or the waiter. Then a pic of Dolores and the handsome one hand in hand heading off towards the exit. Probably both smiling.

Back in the room, Dolores was in just panties and bra, the sheer material making a nice display of her sugared camelicious cunt-lips and her erect nipples, laying back across the bed but with her feet on the floor. Then the handsome one was on his knees sliding down the pink panties, and next his head was between her rosy thighs. A few like that and then one with the big hand of the other guy reaching from out of the frame into the bra. Her face was out of focus, but you could see her mouth was open. Then the bra had disappeared and the other guy was in frame sucking on her tit. Dolores was in focus now, her head thrown back and her mouth a large open oval of red lipstick and pleasure. I think the handsome one might still have been eating her pussy.

I looked over. Dolores had her hand on Mona's thigh, above the dress, rubbing softly. Circles. Like mine with Angela. Apparently she knew too. Duh! Had been a girl a lot longer than me. Duh. Dolores was learning about pussy when I was in 8th grade. Duh! Mona leaned in to her a little. My date! My lover! Donnie caught my eye and winked.

Mona: Mmmmmm, sexy.

Donnie: Was sooo cool.

Mona: Mmmmm

Me: Fuck! (which made them all giggle)

Donnie: 'say that again. Dudes could definitely fuck.

Dolores: Oh yum! Remember Donnie, he...

Me: Jesus!

Donnie: Wait till you see...

Dolores: was amazing. Was so hot...these two...

Donnie: Hope you're not shocked Lisa.

Mona: Mmmmmm

Me: Fuck!

Donnie: 'say that again

Now Dolores was on her knees at the foot of the bed, sucking the handsome guy's dick. There were five I think, two had good closeups of the hard black cock in her mouth. She was half-way down, maybe as far as any girl could have gone. Shiny wet ebony between two pretty red lips. Then a pic of Donnie from behind, on his knees naked, blowing the other one, the black man's hand firm on the back of Donnie's head. Something done with a selfie stick, I guessed held by Dolores, that saw each sucking, Donnies eyes gone big as the other one got his cock in deep. The other one must have cum first, cause after that they were all of Dolores finishing the handsome one, her mouth open, face tilted up, eager and smiling, his fist around the root of his cock, aiming and stroking, then her cum-blasted face and tits, her sucking her fingers clean with a shy grin. The black guys toasting while she cleaned in the background.

Dolores, her eyes wide with lust, her red lips wetted, slid off the couch between Mona's legs. She reached under Mona's pretty dress to get her panties. Donnie nudged back the coffee table with his foot to give her room. Mona helped by shifting her butt, and then hiked her dress up over her hips to expose an already wet cunt with a small tuft of red hair above the slit. I could see the lovely pale freckles on her thighs all the way up to her pussy.

Dolores tossed the white panties aside and dove in. Donnie and I watched as she licked and nuzzled Mona's thighs and took a tentative first lick of her pussy. Mona spread her legs and smiled down at her, then over at each of us, then eyes closed with the pleasure of Dolores' mouth. A minute or more like this.

Mona shifted, took my hand and looked at me solemnly, saying, "Lisa, maybe...you know...you could with Donnie, just to start, keep the short-shorts, be a nice girl for him? Just your mouth...Ahhhh...Yes...God!, Dolores!...yessssss!...oh....ahhhhh." Dolores had begun strong, gave every appearance of knowing what she was doing.