Julia, Ben and Lisa Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was going to get it all. A weird feeling for me! Stranger and stranger it all got. Made me anxious. But Mona laughed out loud, hard. On the TV the two lovebirds were enjoying champagne on a sunset cruise, toasting each other and giggling. I guess they bought the photo package.

The doorbell rang and we all froze in place. It was 9:35. Most, not all, of my cum had been consumed.

"Who could...?" asked Dolores.

"Go see, Doll," he told her.

Dolores went to the curtains, pulled them aside just a bit to peek and said, "Oh goodness! It's Jerrod."

"His girl?"

"No just him."

"Let him in baby," said Donnie, wiping his lips of my semen. Wanting to be presentable I suppose.

Jerrod might have been 6' 2" or 6' 3", was ripped, handsome, head shaved and well dressed. He seemed pretty comfortable walking into a room with three nude people and a cute guy with tits, didn't exactly apologize for showing up unannounced. Donnie introduced first Mona and then me. He introduced me as Lisa, had me turn, bend and display my ass for his guest, and got a big white toothy grin from Jerrod. And from Mona too of course. Jerrod took time to admire us both, but her especially. He did like my ass, but even more clearly liked all of her, and used his middle finger to glide along the lips of her pussy when he kissed her.

He traded a few general interest stories with our hosts, including the whereabouts of Rachel, who was presumably the white pussy Donnie had referenced when I first met him at Juanita's. She was away, but it seemed like it didn't matter where. Then about his business which he said was "Rockin'." Jerrod was barely paying attention, eyes glued on Mona and on her tits. Donnie was deferring to him, Dolores was fluttering around him wondering if he needed anything. A drink? Dinner? Had he eaten? A blowjob?

Things began to move fast.

Dolores served Jerrod a scotch while he was feeling up Mona, kissing and biting her tits. My date. Dolores knelt in front of him, pulled off his nice linen pants, handed them back to Donnie who folded then and draped them over the decorative chair back. Jerrod had on tiny purple man sack briefs. She made those disappear too and got him seated at the edge of the couch. Donnie turned off the TV where he'd been blowing the older white dude on that boat. Jerrod was long, thick still soft. Dolores started to blow him as he swirled the amber drink above her head. That girl was one eager oralist. He, Jerrod, glanced up and caught my eye, waved me over while Dolores was sucking, while my date was having her tits mauled. He took my hand, grinned at me, and asked if I was a good cocksucker too, if I could be a pretty, pretty girl on my knees.

I turned bright red, maybe purple, stood there like a young virgin. Made my dick, my little man Henry, shrink even more, which is fine if your goal is cuntliness. Donnie answered for me, "He's....I mean she's....I mean Lisa really is good man, already did me a few...."

Dolores had heard and was off dick and getting up to position me for the job. Apparently whatever Jerrod wanted was law for D and D. Dolores swung my hips in towards him, patting my ass over the short-shorts. I knelt, right beside my date's long sexy legs, looked up, saw Jerrod's hand squeezing her tit and began to suck my first black cock. Not Stryker, not black Stryker, but real living and loving and sexy and electric-hard and wet-from-Dolores'-mouth black cock. There was no time for questions or strategy or wondering, just for sucking, for obeying like a good girl would. I felt good - ping in my tummy! - about getting down a third of the way, could see Jerrod's finger now opening the lips of Mona's cunt.

He took Mona's long leg and swung it over my head, perched her pussy right over my dick filled mouth. He pulled the cock from my mouth and inserted himself halfway into Mona's wet opening, my eyes about 3 inches from their joining. She was slick. Fast I thought. Probably no faster than me. Her slick and he fucked her so easily. He pumped her, once, twice then pulled out of her (Mona gave a little whimper of regret) and popped it back in my mouth. Right tangy sweetness of a girl, my date, coating a veiny and rugged horse cock. Down a third again, ready to gag as needed. I felt Donnie behind us, heard the click of the handcuffs on Mona's wrists, thought they might have been intended for me or for Dolores, had not expected them for Mona, heard Dolores giggle, heard Mona join in the giggle, pleased then to be cuffed, controlled, could see it in her eyes with the dick still expanding my lips, and heard Dolores ask "more scotch?" His hands were cupping Mona's ass cheeks to position her, cock out of my mouth this time he let her body weight impale her fully on his dick. He fucked her deep. I licked in close as I could but it was difficult of course.

My short-shorts were down around my thighs, then beneath my knees, and Donnie was carefully slicing through my panties with scissors, getting me ready. I felt it, thought it would be Donnie on my ass. But it was Dolores lubing me up, very generous she was with the lube both outside and with her finger inside deep as she could go. Henry was running wild. Free range now. Donnie helped raise my hips up to position my cunt. Dolores never spoke while she readied me but Mona was urging her on while I blew Jerrod. "Fuck her Dolores, fuck Lisa for us, make her a cunt." I caught her strap-on from the corner of my eye, pretty, black and rugged as the one in my mouth, felt the fear all girls feel about to get fucked for the first time, fear and submission and readiness and knowing finally what a cunt is for. It was time.

It was cold and hard, she hadn't had time to warm it, and she slammed into my pussy full force right as Jerrod was swapping over to Mona's cunt again. Good thing too. Cause I was fucked, I mean fucked totally. No telling what my mouth might have done to that black dick.

Dolores' black cock seared into me and split me ripe peach open, owning my hole, once, twice, many, as often as she wanted me, open, wet and fucked and Henry was cumming throwing out thick spurts of semen on Doll's nice carpet. Someone was going to have to clean that up soon. And fast as that I went from being a girl to being a woman. A fucked woman.

Jerrod was fucking Mona hard now, her cunt splayed open by the gorgeous purple black head of his dick. Donnie was still behind her, guiding her up and down, using her tits now to balance her, Jerrod's hands on her thighs, up and down the slick pole of his flesh, Mona's legs staining, trembling. Those pink cuffs lovely on her. Donnie's hands went back to her waist. Her tits were flying now. Donnie helped her, up and down, her slender frame trembling, up and down and I could come close with my tongue to her clit but not to the dick. But still. So pretty.

Jerrod went back and forth like that, pausing occasionally to sip his drink while he was fucking my date and getting sucked/licked/nuzzled by me. Lasted maybe 10 minutes, maybe 15. Dolores was bent over me, still fucking me, tearing me up, using me and hollering and whooping it up like a rodeo bull rider, dragging those heavy tits along the small of my back as she rose up for leverage to do me deeper. My job was hard, my adorable pussy would be wrecked, and so hard to suck Jerrod well, to suck and blow as he deserved, while Dolores was doing me like that. What girls go through for their men!

Then he was ready. A hand gesture. I felt Dolores pull out of my ass. Pop! "Up," he said, and Donnie helped lift rag-doll Mona off Jerrod's gorgeous dick. Pop! The pop! of a real cunt. Donnie made her balance on her own. He reached in to take Jerrod at the base and aim the fat purple head at my open mouth, stroking him. I'd known that, known to open wide and eager to please. And jet after jet of high test fuel splashed against my face and in my slutty hole. Mona was moaning, "fuck...fuck...fuck..." And then it was over.

Jerrod nodded. I swallowed. I knelt content. Donnie helped Mona climb off, got her uncuffed and she began working her arms and hands to get her blood flowing again. She was beautiful, red-flushed and out of breath. Dolores was unstrapping herself from the lovely cock that was my first ever fuck, her faux-man for my faux-pussy. Faux or fo? Fee-fi-fo? Fee-fi-fo-fum, now my face was plastered with cum. I was sore but fucked and fucked but kind of sore. Jerrod rubbed a little of the cum over my face and lips and finished his drink. He seemed satisfied. I was able to fall back on my ass, looking up at him.

Shades of Harry then. Sorry Harry!

Ten minutes later I was standing hand-in-hand with Mona. Waiting to see what we were doing. Just waiting, but the tuning fork and the high-voltage current throughout my body were in operation. Jerrod used the men's room and we waited some more. Dolores and Donnie were flying around tidying, straightening, fixing her hair, fixing her makeup, making things nice. I was nude waist down but still had my tits and blouse on. Henry lay meek and cute along my sugary thigh. We were silent.

Jerrod came out and went straight to Mona. He took her hand from me, saying, "You don't mind, do you Lisa?"

I mumbled a nervous "No, not at all." And at that moment I think it might have been the truth. Maybe I didn't mind. At least not then.

"You're sure?"

"Oh, well yes, of course, I am sure, be my guest," which I realized sounded rude towards Mona, as if she had no say in the matter.

"Good. Appreciate it, cause..." he paused to look at each of us, "I feel like I should finish fucking this girl here tonight."

"Yessir, I..."

I needn't have worried. About Mona's feelings that is. She gave her own little whimper of compliance and blushed as Jerrod walked her to the bedroom, to the bed where I'd recently copulated with Dolores. The door closed with a little bang. So much for Dolores' earlier theory that Mona had gone all lez. No lesbian has ever walked into a bedroom with a man looking like that.

Three of us stood there, gawking at the door. Finally, Donnie gave a forced, awkward laugh and said, "Whaddaya gonna do? That's Jerrod." He forced out a chuckle. He hadn't expected it to be like this either. I kept staring at the door like the two of them might come back out and say "Surprise!" or "Just kidding!!" or "Trick or Treat!" or... But nothing changed. It stayed shut and quiet. Donnie picked up his phone and stared into it. So finally I got my phone from my little clutch and did the same.

Dolores did come over to kiss my cheek and thank me for giving up my pussy and my virginity. It seemed like the right thing - to thank the girl after you fuck her like that. I appreciated her sensitivity. Course my butt still hurt pretty good. Dolores had some lovely flesh on her, some meat on her bones, some real strength too, and knew how to use it all when she was fucking a girl.

After thanking me she went back to business as usual I guess. She cleaned the strap-on and the handcuffs, wiped them down really good with disinfectant and stored them in the dining room hutch. She went in to brush her teeth and gargle, still nude. After that she went to the computer in the side room, putting a towel under her butt before she sat. She said, "...just catch up on email,...my sister...Debbie is acting up again."

Donnie said, "Give her my love." He put his own towel down and stretched out on the couch, also nude. Phone still in his face, he switched on the slide show again, grinned at some random scene, closed down his phone, and swapped the TV over to a Lakers game. He looked at me and said, "Just relax a while...see what happens when he...they...you know..."

So that's what we all did, kept ourselves busy with gadgets and tried to relax, tried not to listen for sounds coming from the bedroom. None were as far as I could hear, which might have been a credit to the door or to the soundproofing or a credit to Mona or a credit to God knows what. Surely a credit to something. Maybe to him, to Jerrod, maybe he just wanted to rest and play with her titties and pussy quietly for a while. He had all night to fuck her.

Now I did sort of mind, now that I replayed the whole thing. I mean we hadn't even been expecting Jerrod, so how come he gets to take over the entire evening? I mean I mostly didn't mind him fucking Mona when I was sucking his cock, I guess I was busy anyway. Didn't mind Dolores fucking me in the ass while he did us both. I mean except for what it felt like when she hit deep and hard and fast and you could tell she was making a point about what it's like to be a real girl and fucked like a girl. But shouldn't that have been enough?

Mona really was my date. I didn't get to fuck her. I didn't get to eat her pussy, not really. She never went near either my dick or my pussy. Never fingered me. Never jerked me. Never licked me. Never fellated or cunnilinged me. Remember her crack on the drive over? Was I the kind of sweet young thing that would let her eat my pussy on a first date? Well, yes. Yes I was that kind of girl. Definitely that kind of girl. And a lotta good it did me. I barely got to hold her tit, barely got to see her cunt up close. Now my anxiety (or maybe it was self-pity?) was off the charts.

My date was getting fucked in the next room and all I had were the Lakers. I finally accepted that I was totally out of place. To be good I tried to get into the game. Tried to be calm and accepting, tried to be a well behaved girl. The Lakers had been down 14 at the start of the third period. Half an hour later they had pulled to minus three, showing some real hustle for once.

Mona's face appeared at a crack in the bedroom door to ask Dolores for a bottle of wine and some glasses. We locked eyes and Mona, my date, blew me a little kiss with her fingers while keeping her body hidden behind the door. Dolores bustled around and brought in the wine.

When Dolores came out two minutes later she announced, "Says he's gonna stay...says...I mean, asked if...OK if we just camp out here?...We have the spare bedroom if...you know...I mean he's into it...you know...into her..." She seemed a little embarrassed, but by then it was more or less what I'd been expecting.

Donnie nodded and went back to his phone. I excused myself to the bathroom. The panties were gone, destroyed. But I could still wear the short-shorts. Henry was tiny now, put in his place I suppose. I fixed my makeup, resettled my tits and dialed up an Uber. Ten minutes later I slipped out a side door. The car had arrived.

==============================================

I was about half way back to Julia's when my phone vibrated. The text was from Julia: "Success!!!!! Done!!!"

I texted back my excitement and that I'd be home in 20 minutes. Julia responded that she was still out, would be 30 minutes behind me.

Back at her house I was all showered and cleaned up, dressed in my own clothes, when Julia came in the door. We hugged and cried for about 10 minutes in the doorway, hers were tears of relief and mine I suppose were relief mixed with Mona-sadness.

We ended up in the backyard again, again with glasses of wine. A celebration. We toasted Sammie of course, multiple times. She told me it had taken him all of 45 minutes, the whole job, from breaking through some out-of-date firewall, to finding the videos in a stupidly hidden folder, copying them to a disk, deleting them from the hard drive, deleting multiple copies from the cloud backup, erasing his footprints and getting out. He'd found 12 with the name "Julia" included, and 14 with the name "Louise." None of any other girls, which was good.

Sammie hadn't watched any of them but did leave one new thing in the hidden folder. It was a text file saying, "Get rid of the cameras or we're going to Louise about them, and about her videos. You have 2 days. I'm watching." And we toasted Sammie again.

"You sure it was smart to leave the message? 'Bout Louise?"

"What else could I do? He had to get the message. Would have known it was me,...was us..., anyhow."

"Yeah. You're right. You've got him."

Julia sniffled and said, "Well it's not really over till the prick knows, till he sees they're gone. Does he go completely nuts?"

"Not much he can do to you now. You have the bastard."

"Yeah I know. But still a little nervous to see how he reacts."

"It's over honey."

Finally the time came for her to ask. About Mona, about all of it. I didn't hush anything up, just let her have the facts. And yes I even told her about Dolores fucking me while I blew Jerrod. There were no more secrets now.

"Oh my God. I'm so sorry. You mean you got with the other two, the other three I guess, but never with Mona?"

"Well a little I did. Kissed her, and a lot. Held her breast. Saw her nude, saw her cumming too from Dolores, saw her up close, and I mean really up close, getting fucked by Jerrod. So something."

We went silent till Julia finally said, "I'm sorry now I pushed this thing. Was an idiot."

"Don't be sorry. Really. Some of it was OK...I mean even some of it was nice, or nice enough."

"But..."

"But nothing. Plus I learned something. It's just not me. You know when you pushed me I think you were right. I really did want it. I'd look at Donnie and Dolores and think they had the perfect life, sharing and all that sex I was missing. Then I'd imagine messing around with Mona and I was going nuts. So I had to. You know? Just once."

"Really?"

"And once was enough. Even if I had been able to get with Mona. I could feel it the whole time, was anxious about it the whole time."

"Oh my God Ben. I feel like such a fool." Julia was crying a little.

"I'm telling you, stop it. It's OK." I put my arms around her and we hugged on the couch. "Thing is, you know? It was more like masturbation than when I masturbate alone. At least then I'm fantasizing about some connection, some closeness. Like I felt with Harry. Or with Angela. But this? This was just getting off for the sake of getting off. You know?"

"Like what I did with Josh," she said sadly.

"No! Stop it. Not even like that. That was...you know...that was you after a year of suffering. That was being horny. That was what you needed. This was robotic. You had to see the slide show of those two down in the Virgin Islands. I mean I like them both, Donnie and Dolores, they actually are really nice people, but sex maniacs. Going to the Virgin Islands just to have sex with strangers? Then showing people you barely know the sex pictures? That's weird. That's never going to be me. Get it?"

"Yeah. I do."

"Them being like slaves almost for Jerrod. It wasn't him. He seemed like the most normal of the three of them. But it's very weird with them. I mean it's one thing to play with the fantasy of a black dildo like we did. It's another to actually sort of worship black cock."

Julia reached over and held my hand, tears still running down her cheeks. She said, "I'm sorry Ben."

"Ok then. No more of that. It's over and I'm really exhausted. Time for bed."

We kissed good night, said our I-love-you's and went to our separate rooms. I was asleep in 10 minutes despite my sore butt, in my boy shorts and tee, but I did have time enough to remember a few things. First, that Julia could finally be clear of the madman. So God Bless Sammie! Second, the feel of Mona's breast in my hand. Third, I was a fucked girl, a woman now. No longer a virgin. And fourth, that now I wanted Angela more than ever.