Julia, Ben and Lisa Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Was I miffed? Maybe a little. Just for a second I guess. I mean it was my pussy Dolores was eating, I mean, you know, my girl's pussy. Still I had to be fair, to them both. The girls deserved their fun too. It was actually a small price to pay; I could see it was what my date wanted. Truth be told, after seeing those hard black cocks between the sets of his and hers lips, and seeing the rich cum spilled on Dolores' pretty face, I was almost as eager for dick as I was for Mona's pussy. Be a good way to relieve some tension, get rid of a bit of anxiety, a relief to get started and go full tilt girly on Donnie. Sucking cock. After that? Mona? Maybe. I had to behave, to do what I was told to do.

I walked around the coffee table to a smiling Donnie. He knew I'd blow him first, made no pretense of wanting to do me before, was enjoying the view down to his wife eating pussy. I knelt beside Dolores. Together Donnie and I tugged off his Dockers and he twisted out of the Hawaiian shirt. Mona took the moment to reach down and pull Dolores' dress over her head. Dolores was without panties or bra, pure white tits and ass stood out against a nice tan. She went back down on Mona. Now it was more than a hint of pussy in the air, now it was the real deal. And Donnie had a nicely thick bulge under really pretty green striped bikini panties.

Donnie just said, "Thank you, pretty girl."

I fished out his semi-hard cock, nice round bulbous head, and began to lick and suck. Not tentative and not shy, a way to jump start my feelings. His wrinkled balls were cupped in my hand and I drove down fast and came up faster. Licked and sucked like that half down his dick five or six times. Licked the head, kissed it and nibbled it, then dove to the root and held it. I felt Donnie's hand on the back of my head, just encouraging, nothing mean or harsh. So I sucked more wildly and enjoyed the feel of a man growing in my mouth.

Dolores and I sucked like that for maybe five minutes. At some point I couldn't help but reach over to cup Dolores' bouncing tit, held on to that tit while she worked Mona, whose legs had gone over Dolores' shoulders. I held on to that tit, squeezed the rock hard nipple too and gave her a cunt-muffled moan, and sucked her husbands pretty cock.

Donnie got to watch his wife work while I blew him. "Fuckin'-A, Doll. Do that pussy. Suck that clit."

Mona began to make all sorts of crazy girl-noises. Who did that remind me of? She looked down at me, mid-moan, smiled, and licked her lips towards me, mumbling "Mmmmm, pretty girl. Mmmmmm, such a pretty little cocksucker." Julia had told me that girls would love watching me suck cock.

Donnie: "Sucks dick like a pro, fuckin' Stryker...fuck..." Was cute. He didn't know I'd learned more from Harry in an hour than I had from all my practice with Stryker. Stryker helps, but you need a real man to show how it's really done.

I still felt strange, it was so intense. But strangely inspired too. I took Donnie deeper in my throat and gave his balls a gentle, sexy squeeze. I looked up submissively to his eyes, and, when I lost his, to Mona's prettier eyes staring down at the dick in my mouth. My eyes were telling her I'd love to serve her this way too, that it wasn't only cock I wanted. She smiled down at me, my acceptance, my behaving, my good-girliness. She didn't seem all that surprised to see I was a slut.

Mona's legs were back down, her thighs spread wider, her pretty green eyes closed; she slunk back into the couch and shifted her pussy closer to the edge of the cushion. She pulled Dolores' mouth firmly into her cunt, held her there with a look of fierce concentration. Dolores gave another cunt-muffled whimper of excitement. I could see Donnie's eyes shift to her, proud of his wife's pussy-eating.

I knew to focus on my suck, urged on by Donnie: "Suck it girl" and "Suck that big cock Lisa" and "My pretty little cocksucker" which got grunts and moans of affirmation from the girls beside us. I know I blushed. I know I kept sucking. I felt proud to know what my mouth was for. You can be strange and proud at the same time. Who knew?

Mona was panting, her fingers gently massaging Dolores' head. Cunt on cunt, red sugar pussy on red tufted pussy, big swinging tits doing small delicious tits. Amazing sexy girls! Dolores' breasts wobbling as she ate my date. Now I reached for Dolores' round ass, my eyes up to Donnie. He approved. I went lower and could feel the wet between her thighs, her cunt a swamp. I penetrated her just as her own slender finger snaked into Mona's pussy. I found, or thought I found, Dolores' clit just as she fucked Mona deeper with a second finger, as she continued licking. Mona made a sound like she'd been punched in the stomach.

Still I had to focus on Donnie, on his cock. I sucked and sucked, dared myself to gag on him. Then kissed down and held a ripe and firm ball in my mouth, savored it and whipped it fast and slutty with my wet tongue. Then made love to his other testicle while he dick-slapped my cheeks and eyes. The pleasant sting excited me. I lapped back up his rigid cock to the head for a swirl-suck. Remembered Dolores' advice about how to please the little stretchy place under the head. Lapped it. Sucked it. Kissed it. Then back up to up and down, wet and girly and soft and easy and happy, his balls cradled lovingly.

Feeling less strange, glad to be a cunt again.

It was a close race but Donnie came first, filling my girly mouth, my pretty, lipsticked, get-every-drop, aching-to-become-a-connoisseur-of-cock mouth with his jizz. Counting the beats as he splashed against my tongue. Different. Stronger. Nice. Lots of nice. Sexy slick pungent cum, five or six solid injections of cum, his balls resting now on my chin.

No, not as nice as Harry's, not even close. Also, not the fruit-smoothie I would have preferred, but nice. Nice, and some super sexy moans too; I could look up at a cock well sucked. I could look down at the empty space between my thighs, down at the gap under my short-shorts. I'd been pussy for him. Henry had been such a good boy. He really impressed me.

Probably didn't take Donnie but 10 minutes to get off in my mouth. I didn't know whether to be proud of that or sad. Maybe I could be both? I looked up, smiled at his appreciation, swallowed my cocktail down in one big showy gulp, licked my lips and the inside of my mouth and smiled again as the remains trickled down my throat.

I was just in time to see Dolores finish off Mona, who turned out to be one of those girls who cum in a rapid-fire burst of "yip"'s followed by a long and mournful "ohhhhhhhh...aahhhhhh", almost sobbing, sounding just like Grandma Wallace did when they buried her "companion" Joan Versling a year earlier, and then some babbling sounds not of human origin. Seemed like the long slow hot girl-gasm I'd tried so hard to imagine.

Mona gently tugged Dolores' head away from her slit, rested a moment, and bent down to kiss her and cradle the same tit I'd caressed earlier. Dolores was so pretty then, her eyes shining upward in appreciation. I could see it in those eyes. It's not every day a girl gets to eat a girl like Mona. Would I be next?

I knelt at Donnie's feet looking up at his deflating cock. Was nice. Again, not Harry-nice. Not quite as long, definitely not as thick, not quite that class of weapon, but nice. I thought it was an excellent cock for such a slender dude. I thought I'd done well, thought of what might be next.

We crashed. No talk. Mona spread her legs for me and I was able to look into the glistening folds of her cunt. And the lips of her cunt, swollen, fat, wet, happy.

The other girls got up and went to the kitchen, came back in with some cold waters and some tissue. Mona's dress had come off somewhere in there. She was nude, with some little red kiss marks or bite marks on her tits. Dolores had them too. They were so cute together like that, arms around one another's waists. It was my very first full view of Mona's body. Henry wanted to stand up and cheer, but I had to be good.

I remembered Donnie saying she had the body of a teen girl. He was only sort of right in my opinion. I could see his point; she had the length and was so slender. Her tits especially, and her belly. But somehow so wonderfully mature and womanly at the same time! Her hips flared just right, her waist pinched in, showed a strong looking flat belly with just little hints of baby-fat, her ass rose high and round and lovely, not big, but ripe and full, her pussy was rich, wet, fair and tender looking, her small titties, jiggled just right, a delicious comfort food, her small ruby red nipples stood fierce, erect and proud and waiting. Her face was a woman's, with a real woman's appetite. And always that gorgeous frizzy red hair down her back. The little tuft, slightly darker, and now darker still from Dolores' licking, over her pussy.

One look at her, clothed or naked, one look told you her fuckability was off the charts.

Mona came and sat beside me on the floor, made me shake a little. My date! And I'd already seen all of her! I had to look in her eyes. My little cock, my little man with the round hat, had behaved exceptionally well while I was blowing Donnie. But this was different. Seeing Mona nude, now I was struggling with the tuck. I understood, I really did. Did I mention her body? Or those pure eyes? But still, I had to get mad at Henry for being a bitch. I was a girl. Please God, let me be a girl for her!

Mona took my chin in her hand and lowered her mouth for a long lingering wet tongue kiss. And I couldn't be her girl right then.

I gave up on Henry, reached down and released him from his tuck. Or I would have died. Felt Henry escape from the leg of my panties. Mona was watching intently and gave me a pretty smile. She wasn't even mad at me! The kiss went on and I became more confident. I reached over to hold her gorgeous breast. Alive and warm and perfect. Together with a tiny feeling of guilt. Hadn't I already known perfection? We kissed like that for hours, for days, Mona not caring about, or maybe enjoying, the taste of cum in my mouth and on my lips. It went on, our tongues playing gently, and I held that breast the entire time.

Mona's eyes shone. She pulled from the kiss to whisper, "I watched you suck his dick, Lisa. You were so sweet, such a sweet, sweet girl." She giggled and whispered some more, "Got me off so nice," and I squeezed her tit appreciatively.

"Ummm...thank you...you're so amazing." She smiled prettily. Had I really helped her cum like that? Had part of her wild orgasm been from me and for me?

Mona stood then with a quick "be right back" and walked toward the bathroom. I got a nice view of her tender white ass and how it shifted and bounced, and how her lovely pussy would peep out shyly. She disappeared behind the bathroom door.

I had no idea if the sex was over, no idea how these things worked. I shifted away from Donnie's legs and realized the slide show was still going. The big screen TV. Donnie sucking the handsome one. Dolores on all 4's getting fucked from behind by the less handsome one. Then back to some beach scenes, some normal tourist kinds of shots. Volleyball on the beach, then paragliding. That same dog running in the shallows. Then some of them with an older white couple on a sail boat, the woman blowing Donnie, the man fucking Dolores, who was on her back. Now the actual Dolores snuggled in beside Donnie on the couch, and he put his arm around her shoulders, his hand resting gently on a breast. They smiled down at me.

"You like it dude?"

"Yeah," blushing, "yeah, was...." I didn't want to overdo it and sound like an amateur, wanted to impress them both now that I was more a man of the world, oops....girl of the world... I wanted somehow for them to think I fit in. Despite the strangeness. "Was....really hot," is what I came up with.

They beamed, and Dolores said, "You have a pretty mouth. You really are a lovely, lovely girl Lisa. And, my God, those short-shorts, your ass...mmmm...you're so sexy."

"Not your first, right? Not the way you sucked it?" asked Donnie.

Now I admitted it. I told him no, was my second time blowing a dude and it made him smile.

"Glad to see it. Lots'a cock out there for us."

I was glad they didn't press me for details. No way was I going to describe Harry to them or how it happened, no way I was going to describe being in the room with Julia and Josh at the same time. Donnie and Dolores were very discreet.

Mona had emerged from the bathroom, she'd heard the "lots'a cock" comment and said, "Don't forget about pussy." We all giggled and she sat beside me again. If she'd heard, I couldn't tell, about me fibbing to her re being a cocksucker she never let on. Lovely. A total sweetheart. My date! My girl. At least for the night, my girl. I for one had not forgotten about pussy at all and wondered if this was a time I could touch or lick or pleasure hers. But it was probably too soon after her cumming from Dolores' mouth. I should be good and do what I was told to do.

Then the three of them got chatty.

"A shame about Julia not being here," said Donnie.

Dolores laughed and said, "See if you two guys could handle three pussies. She is f'ing hot."

"Blistering hot, raging hot, 3rd degree jalapeño hot," he agreed. WTF! Was he going to start this again? I mean I really did like Donnie, but he sure knew how to beat a theme to death.

Mona contributed though, and actually helped calm him down, "Should see her tits, just gorgeous. Her Mom too. I fitted them both, nice C-cups and hardly any...you know... like no sag for Julia, perfect, and just right for her Mom."

Dolores laughed and said, "Slut! You dreamt of doing the Mom too? Mmmmmm."

Mona giggled and said, "...maybe..." and giggled again. She looked at me and said, "Lisa's seen Julia in panties and bra, I just know it, she could tell you. And Julia's the one who taught Lisa how to wear these nice things. How nice it is to be a girl."

Donnie said, "Mmmmm yeah. Julia is very cool. Just wish...but yowza, Mom and daughter side by side on all fours waiting for us to fuck them. Yowsa!" And the girls giggled.

I kind of didn't like it, this talk, talking that way about my cousin and my Auntie Beth, but still, I kind of did like it. Kind of couldn't help that I did. I'd seen a lot more of Julia than just in her undies; seen her naked, seen her on all fours being fucked from behind, seen her fingering herself, and seen her cumming with a mouth full of Josh's sperm, seen a drop of his cum sit next to the freckle on her tit. And of course I'd had my own fantasies about Auntie from time to time. I remembered how I'd gotten hard picturing Julia and her Mom together with Mona, three beautiful cunts playing in the dressing room at VS. I couldn't help that either. Couldn't really blame Mona for the same fantasy.

Now Henry was like a madman; I could feel him rock hard outside the panty leg-hole, rubbing against my thigh and the soft sexy material of the panties. He was trying to escape the cute short-shorts. They were too tight for him, he couldn't tent them, but I could see him squirm and shift and outline himself, fat and needy. I needed to cum.

Donnie piped in, "Fuckin-A. We gotta get Julia here next time, gotta be some way. Her Mom too if you girls need more pussy to eat."

Finally I had to speak up for her. "No, it's just not Julia. She's...well, not like that," I said. My face was hot red.

"A shame. Is she seeing someone? She have a man?" So Dolores, and sometimes Donnie, went on quizzing me about Julia for a bit, same as Mona had done earlier in the car. I mean I couldn't blame them, but still it bothered me some, and I dodged questions as before. I just told them Julia was interested in a man, but they weren't a couple yet and hadn't even really hooked up. I giggled inside, was thinking more of her "affair" with Sammie than of her with Josh.

Sammie! He might be doing his thing right now, might be freeing Julia from that bastard Mr. Anderson, freeing her forever. I mean I had other things, like Mona's slit, the taste of Donnie's cum and Dolores' tits, on my mind, but I said a quick silent prayer that Sammie would come through. I checked the clock over the mantel. Already 8:45, he might even be done. It might be over.

And yeah. I guess I felt pretty guilty about enjoying my sex party while Sammy did his work and while Julia worried. But what could I do? Julia had more or less made me come here.

Dolores looked down from the couch at my squirming, wetted her upper lip, and asked if I would help her serve this time. No sooner were we in the kitchen than she grabbed my ass and kissed me, a really nice long slow wet tongue kiss. As we kissed her hand snaked in to unsnap the button on my short-shorts and she knelt to peel them off me. She saw my dick hard out of the leg hole of my panties, gave it a kiss, said, "So pretty!" then stood with hard-headed old Henry firmly in hand. She stripped my panties saying, "Time for cock," then led me out of the kitchen by my dick. I followed, girlishly polite and accommodating.

In the living room Donnie and Mona hadn't moved; they sat watching more of the damned slide show. My date looked a little bored which made me happy. The two of them barely looked over at us as Dolores giggled and led me to her bedroom.

Neither of us had cum yet. This was to be our turn. Even though I'd meant to enjoy this hard-on with my date, it was the right thing to follow along, to do as told and to behave properly. Mona would still be there after.

I fucked Dolores, my second girl ever, and it was a good fuck, a nice fuck, probably the way a normal fuck would go, her on her back her legs spread wide, her pussy tilted up to get me in deep. Course I still had my tits and blouse on, which made it different. I suppose one might say very different. She wanted me on top and felt me up the whole time I was doing her. "Your tits....mphhhh...tits....so...uhhmmm...pretty Lisa!" Her cunt was nice and juicy from having eaten Mona, tighter too than I would have guessed after all the fuck-mileage she must have put on it. A very nice pussy. Sugary sweet and slick. After about five minutes inside her my balls were pinging just right.

I didn't mean to rush it but her pussy was so lovely, different and strange, but fragrant, and she was such an eager and willing slut. Just like me I suppose. I just couldn't help wanting to fuck and fuck and fuck that girl. I groaned and Dolores told me to pull out and cum on her tits, which..Damn!...sure sounded hot to me. I was happy to oblige; I pulled out of her pussy, scooched up over her belly and got one nice stroke between her soft pillowy tits (she'd thoughtfully made a cunt for me there) before my balls erupted. The orgasm that hit me was intensely sweet and I left a very juicy criss-cross load on those lovely breasts. Dolores frigged her clit to orgasm so we actually came together.

Our cool-down was quiet and quick. She wanted to get back out with the other two. Dolores had me retrieve my panties and short-shorts and had me retuck, wanted me nice for them now that my Henry had gone back to being a good boy.

We wandered back out, her tits still covered with my wet frosting, to see the Donnie and my date sitting quietly nude on the couch, smoking a joint. Mona was scrolling her phone; Donnie just getting high. Thank God. The whole time I'd been fucking Dolores I'd been worried that Donnie was going to be doing my girl. Thank God my blowjob had slowed him down, or her came-cunt had, or both.

Donnie looked at us, smiled and said, "Cool," then smiled wider when he saw the streaks on his wife's chest. Dolores walked to him and leaned in to present her breasts. Donnie laughed and announced into his fist, "Cleanup on aisle tit." He began to lick my cum from her boobs, at first long, slow licks, letting us see how he was coating his tongue, and then some energetic sucks and swallows.