Julia Enjoys March Madness in May!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As thin as their shirts were, one pitcher would have been enough to give the audience a good look at the breasts of both contestants, but the guys each used three, making sure the t-shirts weren't the only garments soaked. By the time the third pitcher had been poured over her, Julia began to see the logic in contestants in this kind of thing stripping their shirts off, thinking, "as thin as the material is, by now my shirt is basically transparent anyway, and if I take it off I'll at least get away from the ice water!"

By the time Julia stepped out of the kiddie pool she had made up her mind to do whatever seemed to be needed to stay in the win column. She walked toward the front of the stage, swaying her hips and raising her hands high above her head as she went. She was able to catch a glimpse of her competition where there were small gaps between the segments of the screens; not enough to tell much about her, but at least enough to be sure she wasn't competing with Cara! She turned around slowly as she danced, giving her audience a view of her from behind, but turned to face the crowd before long, sure that if anything was going to inspire enough noise from the audience to get her to the next round, it would be a good long look at her boobs!

'Chloe' was certainly hot enough to win this round, but when she heard how much older Julia was, and calculated that since she was a number 3 seed competing against a number 6 seed, getting herself to the next round was a sure thing. She flirted a bit with lifting the cut edge of her shirt, but barely gave her audience a brief peek at some underboob.

Meanwhile, Julia was taking no chances, teasing the crowd by lifting and playing with her boobs under her cropped shirt, and pulling the already opened neckline open further, giving the crowd a look at a vast amount of cleavage! When she thought the song she and Chloe were dancing to was getting close to its end, she put her left hand up next to her ear as if she couldn't hear her audience; when the audience yelled, "SHOW YOUR TITS" she smiled and pointed at her chest, as if she needed to verify what, exactly they wanted.

The stage lighting kept Julia from seeing much of anything beyond the edge of the stage, but she could make out the silhouettes of heads, lots of them. "So many people," she thought, a mix of determination, nervousness, and a surprising amount of excitement filled her thoughts as she gripped the cropped sides of her shirt, getting ready to lift the soggy bit of fabric up. In one quick motion, it was up above her head, then off! She had timed getting topless perfectly, dropping her shirt as the music faded out. Dottie came out to the end of the screens and asked for applause for Chloe, then for Julia. It wasn't even close; Julia was the winner. She headed back to her room backstage, immediately looking for Jackie to ask her for another customized t-shirt!

Sitting with Jackie, watching as her shirt for round 2 was created, Julia thought the new shirt was being cut more aggressively, and asked Jackie if her impression was correct. Jackie smiled and asked, "Is that a problem? I wasn't thinking it would matter, as little time as you'll be wearing it!"

Julia blushed at the assumption that her stripping off her top in the next round was a certainty, but realizing Jackie was right, replied, "no, no problem, you know what you're doing!"

Jackie offered Julia an improvised skirt made up of segments of discarded t-shirt fabric, but Julia turned it down. "I'll hang on to it in case you want it for the final," Jackie chuckled.

The break between rounds was shorter than expected; contestant number 4 had overdone the free drinks for contestants perk, and was nowhere near ready to take the stage. Contestant number 5, Emmy won their match by default. Dottie waited for the surviving contestants to wrap up the work on their outfits, then went out to the stage to introduce the competitors for the first semifinal, contestants 1 and 5. Beside being less striking than number 1, number 5 was at a disadvantage because she hadn't been on the stage during the first round to build a base of supporters. Being nervous about being up against the favorite didn't help her either.

Number 5 did everything in her power to level the playing field, seductively peeling her soaked shirt off less than halfway through the song being played; she wasted no time before starting to untie the knot holding her t-shirt skirt together. The wet fabric knot resisted her efforts, so with time winding down she just stretched her skirt out far enough for it to be able to slip down past her hips. Wearing only a pink g-string, her near-nudity might have given her a chance to win if number 1 just repeated her first round performance, but unfortunately for number 5, she went a little bit farther this time around.

Instead of giving the crowd just a brief,teasing look at part of her boobs, number 1 ripped the small bit of fabric left below the neckline of her shirt, holding the two sides of her destroyed shirt in place, just barely covering her boobs! She turned her back to them and took her shirt completely off! She let one side go and waved the mangled shirt in circles above her head! She turned back to face the howling audience, moving her hands to cover her boobs just in time to keep her large-ish boobs mostly hidden!

Julia couldn't help hearing the crowd cheering loudly for number 1, but the smattering of boos her holding back from fully exposing her boobs had drawn gave her some hope that Cara hadn't gone too far. "Not yet, at least," she hoped!

Julia couldn't spend much time trying to get any details about what had happened in the 1 vs 5 matchup; Dottie was already calling for her and her opponent, number 2, to come out to the stage.

Julia was surprised to see a different guy waiting next to the kiddie pool with a pitcher of ice water, but guessed that offering as many guys as possible the chance to get up close to the contestants and douse them was probably good for business! Her water boy seemed to have had experience in this job, motioning for her to back up toward him, then wrapping one arm around her belly.

He dumped three pitchers down her front, with his arm tight against her belly, barely below her boobs, forming a sort of dam, keeping the water from running off of her right away. His hand just below her ribs briefly drifted up under her the cropped edge of her shirt! In any other setting being groped by someone she didn't know even slightly, in front of an audience, would have been mortifying; right then and there, having a stranger's fingertips sliding across her nipple seemed almost appropriate!

Since number 2 and Julia had seen each other in the room backstage, before and after performances, they each had a pretty good idea what the other was likely to do. Julia knew she needed to give the crowd something new, so she started by unbuttoning and unzipping her shorts. Having caught her audience's attention, she switched her focus, and that of a majority of people in the bar, to her breasts.

She pulled the nearly sheer shirt tight against her boobs with one hand, and lifted the back of her shirt up and over her head. Gesturing to ask if the crowd wanted to see her lose the shirt entirely, she got the expected response, as a sizable chunk of her audience shouting, "SHOW YOUR TITS!"

Happy to oblige, Julia smiled out to the faceless but enthusiastic audience beyond the glare of the stage lighting as she pulled her left arm out of the wadded up piece of fabric, followed moments later by her right arm. She leaned back slightly, letting her boobs support her otherwise free shirt, holding her hands to her sides as if to say, "sorry, it just won't let go!" She rewarded her loudest cheers yet by standing straight up and letting her shirt fall to the floor. Finally topless, she bent over, picked up the discarded shirt and tossed it a few guys deep into the crowd right in front of the stage!

Julia's latest opponent, number 2, also underestimated how serious a contender she might be at first, letting her age fool her into thinking she would easily make it into the final. She didn't take Julia seriously until she heard the crowd chanting, "SHOW YOUR TITS!" Knowing that sort of audience cheering meant that Julia must be close to doing what they were asking for! She tried to play catch-up, ripping her shirt off and tossing it to the crowd, but by that time most of the crowd was paying attention to Julia! Number 2 was actually putting on a pretty good show, following her tossing away of her shirt by untying the knot holding her t-shirt material skirt in place. The portion of the audience still watching number 2 cheered lustily when they saw her drop the discarded bit of fabric.

By this point number 2 had two problems. The first, judging by the sounds coming from the audience, her stripping down to nothing but her purple thong hadn't been enough to win them back. Because the screens kept her from seeing exactly what was happening on Julia's side of the stage, number 2 didn't know that Julia was in a similar state; she'd finished unzipping her shorts, turned her back to her audience, and slowly tugged the wet denim down past her butt! Once she was sure they were far enough down her thighs for gravity to overcome the friction between her legs and the rough denim, she'd let them go and stepped out of them!

Number 2's other problem was that she was just about out of time. The end of the song kept her from pushing her show any further; before she even had a chance to decide whether to get her thong off, she heard Dottie calling for votes. As the general level of applause volume predicted, Julia was the winner; Dottie sent number 2 off to gather her belongings and head back to the dining room as Julia jumped up and down in genuine excitement for a minute before heading backstage to prepare for...for what, exactly?

Julia asked Jackie for a replacement t-shirt and also a t-shirt material skirt. Jackie smirked and began fashioning the requested items, sarcastically telling Julia, "I should charge by the garment, my customers somehow end up losing my creations after only one wearing!"

As Jackie worked on her new shirt, Julia questioned whether it even made sense for her to go on. She'd failed in her goal of keeping her daughter from participating, and also seemed to have failed at getting her out of the competition before she had at least partially exposed herself. She considered dropping out, but thought Dottie might just send a different contestant up against Cara.

Jackie was just putting the finishing touches on Julia's new shirt when Dottie came into the room to talk to Julia, telling her, "I've already told your opponent this; when the audience picks a winner, the loser should go backstage immediately. I like to do an interview onstage with the winner, nothing too involved, just a few questions, then award them the $200 prize money," seeing Jackie hand Julia her new shirt, she continued, "looks like you're just about ready to go, I'll call you both out to the stage in 2 minutes!"

Two minutes was more than enough time to finish getting dressed, but scarcely seemed adequate for deciding whether or not to continue with this indiscreet behavior. Julia had to believe that, in the intense atmosphere they were in, Cara would be too competitive to hold back. She convinced herself that the only thing she could do for her daughter now was to try to win, and get her off the stage without having her be on display however naked she ended up for as long this interview of Dottie's might take!

When Dottie called, Julia and her opponent both went quickly to their kiddie pool to get the little bit of clothing each was wearing thoroughly soaked. Before her latest volunteer water boy had even finished dousing her, Julia began tugging at her shirt's neckline, alternating between flashing her left and right boobs! Contestant number 1 drew out the uncovering of her boobs a bit longer, but didn't make her audience wait too long, simply lifting the bottom edge of her cropped top up high enough to fully reveal, for the first time during the contest, her large, firm breasts!

Julia had a quick peek through a gap between the screens; seeing her opponent pull her shirt up above her shoulders before having her view blocked by the water boy. Seeing her daughter effectively topless, and hearing a rowdy cheer a second later, she thought, "Cara's not messing around this round!" She immediately ripped her shirt apart and pulled it off, beating her opponent by a few seconds in sending the destroyed garment flying toward her fans! The audience couldn't believe the two finalists were both already topless before they'd even begun to ask for that.

Both Julia and her opponent moved right on to untying the knot holding their t-shirt skirts in place on one hip. Even before any loosening of the knot, a bit of Julia's white panties showed above the drooping edge of her skirt opposite the knot; showing enough for a chunk of the audience to shift their attention to her opponent, specifically the very thin string resting on her hip tipping them off to the likelihood that number 1 was wearing a thong, or possibly a g-string!

Once she'd undone the knot, number 1 turned her back to the audience and stretched the strip of fabric as wide as she could; she began lowering the white rectangle, revealing the top of her g-string, then the upper curve of her butt, slowly continuing until her entire ass had been revealed. She twirled the former skirt around above her head while waggling her uncovered ass, then wadded it up and tossed it into the audience! The audience roared their approval, but some of them immediately began demanding even more, shouting, "WE WANT PUSSY!" She considered their request, but wasn't sure yet if she wanted to take that step.

When Julia saw number 1's skirt sail out from beyond the screen to become a souvenir for some faceless horny dude beyond the stage lights, and then heard the latest demand from the audience, she knew Cara must be getting close to being naked. Determined to not just match her daughter but go further, whatever it might take, she finished undoing the knot holding her skirt somewhat in place. Knowing how transparent the lightweight white panties beneath her skirt must have become made her pause, but only for a second or two; she let the soggy skirt go, smiling as she felt it slide down her right leg and land on her foot!

A sizable number of guys in the audience noticed that Julia was now wearing nothing except her practically invisible panties, and shifted their pleading to her side of the stage, shouting again and again, "WE WANT PUSSY!" She felt her heart racing as she knew what she needed to do, but kicked her skirt off her foot to some random point in the crowd first, just to eliminate any possibility of losing her nerve and getting less naked when being completely naked was what was called for!

Julia turned her back to her fans and hooked her thumbs into the waistband of the soggy garment. She rolled the skimpy panties down, completely revealing her ass, then pushed them down her thighs, and finally let them fall to her feet.. She felt herself quivering as she put both hands on her head and turned to face the cheering crowd! Standing still in the glare of the stage lights, with her hands consciously planted on her hips to avoid using them to cover her shaved pussy, totally nude, she hoped she had done enough to let Cara avoid having to stay exposed like this to answer a bunch of questions while the audience enjoyed her exposure!

Dottie called for the crowd to vote one last time. Julia's eagerness to go all out overcame her being more than twice the age of her competition; her applause easily topped the applause for number 1! As expected, Dottie sent number 1 backstage and motioned for Julia to join her at the edge of the stage, beyond the screens. When she joined Dottie, Julia realized that she hadn't been that close to the edge of the stage in any of her matchups. She was barely 6 feet from the front row of viewers and standing on the stage 3 feet higher than the floor where her admirers were clustered.

Between her proximity to the eager spectators, the fact that her pussy was conveniently at eye level for the taller of them, and the way some of the stage lighting scattered, lighting up the faces of guys in the first rows, this location somehow made her feel even more exposed!

Dottie started the interview in an exaggerated fake angry tone, complaining how Julia had made Dottie's rankings look foolish, saying, "You busted my bracket, that's for sure. I don't think I've ever had a number 6 take down numbers 3, 2 and 1!"

Julia extended her arms and shrugged, as if to say she had no idea how she'd ended up winning, saying meekly, "I'm sorry?"

"No need to apologize," Dottie laughed, "you won fair and square. I have had a few people ask if you're really twice as old as some of your competition. I told them the ID you gave us when you entered said it's true; do you mind if I tell everyone what your age is?" Julia just shrugged, doubting she could be more embarrassed than she already was. Dottie said, "alright then. Folks, you're looking at a much hotter than average 47 year old lady!"

Hearing some oohs and ahhs, followed by another round of applause, Julia voluntarily confessed, pointing at her boobs, "To be honest, a few critical areas have been updated!"

Opening up a new topic, Dottie asked, "You told me earlier you'd never seen one of these things, let alone been a contestant; is that true?"

"I meant in person," Julia admitted, "I have seen a video clip or two."

"What made you decide to enter tonight, if you don't mind me asking?"

"All I'll say is that it was a last minute decision," Julia said, "being a couple thousand miles away from home and enjoying my third glass of wine were significant factors!"

"Last question," Dottie said, "based on your experience tonight, do you think you'll ever enter another contest like this?"

Julia hadn't come close to processing the surreal turn her life had taken in the last hour, so the question caught her flatfooted. She was surprised to realize she honestly didn't know, and paused before answering, "Maybe, I'm not sure. Probably!" Dottie handed her an envelope with her $200 prize money inside. Julia took a long look around to fix the scene in her memory; while she couldn't rule out doing something like this again someday, even if she did, this night would always stand out as another night full of firsts!

On her way backstage, Julia went through a mental list of her evening's first time experiences: First time competing in a wet-t-shirt contest, first time having my boobs groped by a stranger, first time nude on a stage, first time being paid for getting naked. The fact that every one of her new firsts happened in full view of dozens of spectators took a moment for her to consider, eventually leading her to acknowledge one more first for what it really was; first time working as a stripper! By that point she wasn't so much surprised that she'd performed for an audience as she did than she was surprised to realize she not only had no regrets, but actually had begun to enjoy the experience!

Julia didn't take long to get dressed; her fellow even numbered contestants were long gone. She went out to the corridor and turned to go back to the bar. She was just passing the corner of the stage when a familiar sound stopped her in her tracks; she heard her daughter shouting, "Mom! What the fuck was that?"

As casually as she could manage, Julia replied,"What was what?" She began adjusting to the possibility that Cara somehow had managed to see her on the stage despite the separate rooms, and screens which kept them apart.

"You know what I'm talking about," Cara replied, now right in front of her, "why on earth would you expose yourself like that?"