Julia Enjoys March Madness in May!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I was only in the contest to try to talk you out of doing it," Julia explained, "when I saw you at the DJ's booth signing up before it started I couldn't believe you were going to do anything like this, but we never crossed paths backstage, so I never had a chance to even try to stop you. I'm glad you at least thought to disguise yourself with that blonde wig; I almost didn't recognize you myself!"

"Mom, I was never anywhere near the DJ's booth, never was in the contest or on the stage, never wore any wig, blonde or otherwise, I don't know why...oh, maybe you," Cara smiled as her mother's explanation suddenly made some sort of sense.

Just then,the walking, talking explanation for the collected misunderstandings confusing Julia and Cara strolled up to them, asking Cara, "why didn't you tell me your Mom was going to be here?"

Lacking the first clue what her Mom was doing in Dottie's, Cara, working hard at suppressing an urge to laugh, just said, "Mom, you remember Alexis, my First year roommate? Back then, lots of people said we were like twins from different mothers!"

"Hello, nice to finally meet you in person," Alexis said, "That twin talk mostly stopped after I decided to try life as a blonde! People still sometimes think we're sisters; the truth is, Cara's at least as supportive as any sister could be. I can't think of any other friend of mine up for being my designated driver for a 100 mile round trip just so I could do something as crazy as what I just did. She's been the sensible sister to my lunatic the last four years, keeping me from getting in TOO much trouble!"

"Other than being your chauffeur, I wasn't all that supportive tonight," Cara replied, "I kept trying to talk you out of being in the contest the whole way here, and then I ended up missing most of it in that ridiculous Ladies room line!"

Alexis asked Cara, "So how much of the contest did you end up seeing?"

"I saw quite a bit," Cara answered, looking directly at her Mom, raising her eyebrows and chuckling, "Even though I was only able to catch the final round and that weird interview!"