All Comments on 'Julia Goes to a Wedding Ch. 02'

by DerekCartman

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Meek women and fantasy settings

This really takes degradation to a new level, especially since Julia puts up with it even though she doesn’t really like it. Hopefully she gets a #MeToo wake up and realizes all the men in her life are misogynistic assholes, and you can have hot sex without the shame and pain afterwards.

Also, you’ve clearly never been to Hawaii as you can’t do overwater bungalows there; water is too deep and waves are too hard. Great for surfing, not great for building hotel rooms over.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
excellent sequel

Hope this one gets a couple more chapters!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Continue this series!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

No surprises here. It's simply the nature of the beast. Men are rapists; women are sluts and whores - cum-dumps and fuck holes.

It's been that way for millenia. Feminism or no, the beast will never change.

The only hope is to have the intelligence and strength of character to recognize the beast, prepare for it, and defend against it.

Women are woefully inadequate in character, since they are mostly submissive and passive.

HamlinHamlinalmost 2 years ago

They had just thrown it on her, like a laundry bin.

This made me laugh out loud. I love that Julia just continues to have this love/hate relationship with shameful and degrading sex. Hope to see more of her some day.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I hope the reason you haven’t done a sequel to these yet is because you’re writing it as a novel

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous