Julia Goes to a Wedding Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She pushed his cock down her mouth and took him deep. Her lips glided over his shaft and she struggled slightly, but soon slid the cock straight down her throat with a squelch and pressed her lips against his pubes. Jimmy groaned in pleasure as Julia lifted herself free from his cock and gave a gasp for air. She went to move his now-saliva-coated cock back to her tits.

Jimmy refused. He grabbed her hair and pressed his cock back into her mouth with a "mmphf!" Julia struggled initially. But Jimmy's rough grasp and strong hands soon pinned her into submission. He kept thrusting into her mouth with his meaty cock, but her muffled protestations soon became a willing blowjob. The angle was poor, but she was good.

After a few minutes of the rough suckling and her neck started to ache. She pressed on Jimmy's stomach and managed to slip free of his hot rod. Angrily, he moved to force himself back into her.

"The angle." She managed to say. "The angle's not good. I can do it better if-"

Jimmy grinned and replied "Fuck yeah. Bitch, let me sit and get you on your knees here."

He turned over sat on the bed, with his legs hanging over the side. Julia slunk to her knees in front of him and slyly looked up at him before dipping her head into his lap and resuming her powerful sucking. She wrapped her index finger and thumb around the base of his cock and made a corkscrew motion with her mouth, dragging her lips across his shaft every time she plunged his cock into her throat.

Julia squealed when she felt a hand slap her ass hard. She came up off Jimmy's cock with a gag and started coughing, wiping the saliva from her face. Jay's fingers slipped into the waistband of her yoga pants and started tugging down, smoothing over her thick ass with a pop. In the time that Julia took to clear her throat, Jay had her nearly naked. Julia lifted her left knee up to let him slide the pants over her leg. Then the right knee. She offered no resistance anymore. By the time she had started sucking Jimmy's cock earnestly, using the same techniques that her boyfriend liked so much, she felt empty inside. Although, Khalil was much larger; deepthroating Jimmy was not all that difficult. She just needed to get their cocks off and go back to her bungalow.

Jay buried his face in her ass and made a motorboating sound after giving it another smack. Jimmy laughed. Julia kept her face in his lap, bobbing her head up and down over his cock.

"Come on, bro, move up, let's go!" Jay said.

Jimmy laughed and climbed up further onto the bed, sliding on his ass. Jay pushed her up onto the bed from her ass. She climbed up compliantly, but kept her knees locked together. She realized her mistake in putting up no fight when Jay slid her leggings off. She had no intention of letting them fuck her. After all the problems that she had dealt with in her past regarding letting men sate themselves in her wet, tight pussy, she kept that on lockdown for Khalil. Of course, Jay had other ideas.

He tried to pry her legs open from her all-fours position, but she kept them tightly locked.

"Wait, no, please, not." She protested. "I'll suck you off. Both of you. You guys can finish in my mouth... or on my face if you want."

Jimmy gave her head a shake from her hair while Jimmy slapped her ass again. It felt a bit sore now.

"Look, you guys can-"

Jimmy cut her off by slapping his cock against her face and forehead. She gasped as he laughed and left another smear of precum across her cheek.

"Let's switch, bro, I haven't gotten some good-looking head like that in a while." Jay told his brother.

Julia froze on all-fours, with her tits hanging and her ass in the air. The boys arranged themselves around her, Jimmy at her ass and Jay by her head. She saw Jay's aggressive posture moving closer to her as she felt Jimmy's presence from behind her.

In the end, it was always like this. An angry red-purple cock, protruding horizontally like some grotesque fifth limb. Always from a lustful boy, desperate to get his rocks off. She knew that nothing else was going through their mind. They wanted to feel the pleasure of their dicks plunging into her wet cunt, or through her full lips, or between her heavy tits. It couldn't matter less to them that a living, breathing woman was attached to her sexual organs. They couldn't imagine her as a mother or a sister, least of all a person. All they knew was that their dicks were hard and that a near-naked, full-breasted bitch was there to sate their lusts.

That's really what she was to them: a bitch, a cunt, a slut, a whore, anything that let them masturbate themselves into her without any thought. They didn't want to think that she had feelings or beliefs. That would make it wrong for them to thrust into her tight pussy as she cried out, or pin her head down into their lap as her hands pushed against their thighs to get a breath, or paw at her ample tits as she squirmed and tried to get free. If they just thought of her as a bitch, then they got to listen to their most primal instinct and coerce their cocks into her, no matter the cost; they got to spill their seed into her, no matter what she thought about it.

That veiny shaft and bulbous head were like a US naval warship off the coast of a developing country. It was always a weapon. Her mind, like most other women, were always wary of its power and its danger. Every time a man's eyes lingered too long, every time one called out to her on the street. She worried about what would happen if they simply refused to take no for an answer. She would pull her coat tighter over her chest or her skirt lower over her legs. But she knew none of that really mattered. If there wasn't anyone around to help, they could weaponize that monster between their legs. Julia enjoyed a man's comfort - sometimes. But she knew all too well how cruel and apathetic they could be when the head between their thighs took control.

Snapping back to the present, she numbly complied with Jimmy's insistence on her spreading her legs. How could she resist? It was a mix of fear, defeat, arousal, feminine meekness, and countless other things Julia couldn't name. Jay's smooth, hard cock pressed its way into her warm, sucking mouth just as Jimmy entered her pussy from behind with two fingers. She gasped around Jay's cock but began dutifully sucking his head, as was expected of her.

"Damn, this cunt is wet as fuck, bro." Jimmy exclaimed. "Tryna act like she doesn't like it."

He laughed alongside his brother.

"Good head, just like I thought." Jay replied. "Can't believe I let you start off, getting your sloppy seconds.

They laughed again. She knelt there on all-fours, quietly sucking Jay's cock as Jimmy fingered her and they talked right past her, like she wasn't even there. She was a mechanism to them. She was there to be a warm, wet hole to bust their nuts in. But she kept sucking dutifully, doing what she knew how to do best. Honestly, it was a talent.

Jimmy took his fingers out of her. She didn't feel anything else for a few seconds and realized that he was probably prepping his cock to slam her pussy. She heard the slight tear of condom wrapper and the stretch of the latex. She felt relieved. At least she wouldn't have to feel his cum inside of her. She was on the pill, of course, but it couldn't hurt to be even safer. And she had no ability to qualm about STDs, having taken both their cocks, neck-deep into her mouth.

She felt the slightly cool sensation of the condom before feeling the slight pain of another penis entering her sacred pussy. She whimpered as it pressed all the way up into her. The feeling of 12 inches of cock penetrating her, feeling her, exploring inside of her was devastating. Her boyfriend was probably just stumbling back to their apartment from work. Getting into their bed. Thinking about her-

She was interrupted by Jay reaching down and roughly pawing her tits before cruelly giving her nipple a pinch. She yelped around his cock, but kept her head down and kept sucking. The cock from behind was moving in and out slowly, taking the time to feel every inch and explore the depths of her velvety pussy. She could feel the slight ribbing on the texture of the condom. The pace and texture made her feel good. It was exciting as the manmeat slid in and out of her gently and filled her up. A woman wasn't complete without a cock in her. There's an emptiness where her pussy is, waiting to be filled up by a nice, hard cock.

She quivered with pleasure as another man fucked her. But the roughness also continued. The vulgarities and brutalities spit from above did not stop. Cunt, whore, useless slut, dumb bitch, wet hole. She knew that's all she was to them in that moment. She wouldn't dared to have told them to stop, for fear of what might happen next. Her soft, warm body became utterly malleable figuratively as well: she was compliant.

Jimmy kept smacking her ass, watching the flesh quiver and tremble before settling back into place, and smacking again. Julia felt the redness spread across her body as the twins used her up.

"Could fucking bounce a quarter off this thing." Jimmy said, grabbing the flesh and shaking.

The initial pleasure of the fresh new cock had given way to a level of sore tedium. The angle was horrible. She was on her hands and knees. Her elbows and arms burnt from the pressure of keeping her head in proper dick-sucking position. Her neck was aching. There were streaks of everything running through her hair and face. Her pussy felt a bit sore from being stretched out. Her ass was red and burning from being slapped so much. And her self-esteem, of course, was at an all time low.

Here she was, with two guys who she barely knew a few hours ago, whom she mostly despised, and who did not give one iota of care about her as a person. All they saw was prey. Maybe they sensed her vulnerableness at the beginning of the day. Maybe they were experienced in coercing cute girls into sex. Maybe they knew Tim and had known already how to get her head bobbing and legs spreading. Or maybe they just saw a fat-assed, big-titted bitch in a tight outfit and needed to get their cocks in her, one way or another.

Starting to choke as some saliva slipped down the wrong pipe, Julia wrenched her head away from Jay's cock. His strong hands, controlled by an alarmed brain, gripped her hair with force and tried to pull her back. She lifted her left hand off the mattress briefly and pressed into Jay's thigh to create distance. Sputtering as the saliva trailed down her face, she felt wetness behind her eyes, and managed to blurt out a please.

"Okay, but... can Jay sit down at least... so I don't have to up on my hands." Julia whined, gasping for air.

"Whatever you want, so long as you keep that mouth sucking." Jay grinned.

He dragged the threesome backward a couple feet so that he could sit flat on the bed and let Julia's elbows rest on the bed. At least she had gotten that concession. This time, when his strong hands returned to her mess of hair, her neck relented and allowed him to pull her warm, sucking mouth over his cock like a pleasurable sheath.

Her thoughts circled back to Khalil as the 12 inches of hard cock shunted in and out of her wet, warm orifices. A pair of gleeful laughs and the sound of a high-five above her sent her mind in a spiral and tears leaking out of her eyes. The fact that she had been talked into showing her curvy, supple body, that she had been coerced into giving head, that a rough double-penetration was being pushed on her right now, none of it was enough. They wanted to humiliate her too.

As she lightly wept, the boys didn't notice a thing. They were close to getting their rocks off and barely noticed that a brain was attached to the woman they were rutting in and out of.

Breaking out of her stupor, she heard some hushed muttering upstairs preceded by the unmistakable sound of an iPhone's camera shutter.

Julia knew they were filming her. Maybe it was just photos or a full video too. Maybe they had been filming her for a long time, maybe with both of their phones. But she knew that they needed to notch the trophy of their victory. They might watch it themselves later, maybe show their friends. Maybe they would try to get something out of her. Maybe it would end up on PornHub for millions to jerk off to. They wanted to make their conquest a full Roman triumph, memorialized for the world to know. That they had cornered this long-legged, full-chested goddess and hammered their cocks into her until she made them cum. Her cheeks burned and the shock rippled through her body.

But she was paralyzed with fear and indecision. She weighed extricating herself from their hardened dicks, but worried what their response would be. They would just deny it. Or maybe they would brazenly admit it to her. Either way, she knew she wasn't going to leave until both of them were satisfied. The cum-o-meter was nearing 100% and she knew enough about men to understand that they would be ending their night with their nut in or on her. Extracting herself with an outcome that didn't include taking two loads that night would mean a nasty confrontation. And if they really didn't want to let her leave...

No, Julia decided, she was just going to block it out and work hard to relieve their swollen balls. She knew that their dicks were driving them. She was a woman. Her weapon was between her lips - both kinds. Make them cum and get back home. Once they had sated their lust into her, they would forget about her, discard her.

Julia renewed her sucking efforts. She dragged her tightly sealed lips up to the base of the head, swirling her tongue and delivering unimaginable pleasure. Her left hand had moved to the base of his penis and was working a corkscrew motion, rubbing his wrinkled balls in the motion.

"Oh fuck, bro, I'm about... there, dude!" Jay yelled out.

He pushed Julia off his cock and swung off the cabana on to the beach. He pinched the base of his cock lightly and closed his eyes. Julia was left awkwardly on her elbows as Jimmy continued to saw himself in and out of her abused pussy.

"All right, bro, just... all right..." Jimmy said to Jay, who was slowly stroking himself on the beach, holding steady.

Julia was still trying to make sense of what was going on when Jimmy slipped out of her wet cunt and dragged her by her hair to the sand and roughly pushed her on to her knees. Jay joined him. They both towered over her as they held their cocks in their hands and continued to stroke themselves.

"Bitch, you might want to close your eyes for this one!" Jimmy shouted, laughing. His brother joined him.

She could tell by the shortness of his breath and the stuttering of his speech that he was close. Julia complied, not wanting a dispute. She knew they were going to pull a phone out from behind them and record themselves splattering their load against her angelic face and silky hair, but she relented. They were almost done. She was almost done.

Julia awkwardly held her beautiful face up, eyes shut. She was sitting back on her feet, the damp sand cool against her shins. Her breasts, red from the rough groping, heaved as she breathed heavily. The anxiety built up inside of her as she heard the wet slick of their cocks being jerked, lubricated by either her spit or her pussy juice. It was like Chinese semen torture. She knew that a hot load would be splattering over her face soon, followed by another. But how soon? 5 more seconds? 10? Would they hold her in suspense as her legs fell asleep? Maybe they would want another go at one of her delicious orifices and push her back on the bed like a sex doll.

A guttural grunt was bellowed from above, interrupting her thoughts. A hot jet of cum hit Julia on the left side of her cheek. She flinched from the impact. Her hands instinctively went toward her face to defend herself from this indignity, but she stopped herself before she could draw the brothers' ire. They wanted a show. Her hands stopped and fluttered in the air purposelessly. What am I supposed to do with my hands??? she thought anxiously. Quickly, another jet hit her forehead, spraying a bit into her hair. Finally, another dribbled over her cheek and chin. A groan of relief went up. Julia took a moment to feel the thick liquid start to pool and slide down her face. A healthy drop trickled off her chin and splashed her left tit. She seemed to have avoided the worst case of a facial, where the cum coated her eyes and hair and nose and lips.

But no rest for the lusted after. A spurt of cum came splashing hard against her lips, which were pressed shut. She flinched again. Her hands once again wanted to go to her face. Again she wasn't going to deny their perverse desires. Awkwardly and without reason, she grabbed her own tits, smearing the drop of cum a bit. Another jet hit her square in the right eye. She could practically feel pain through her eyelid from the force of the jizz. Another hit her right cheek. And another smaller one. Another grunt and a renewed forceful blast hit her forehead and into her hair. Julia felt some motion above her before a final trickle was dumped against her left eye. Her cheeks burned in fury as she realized that someone was intentionally jizzing on her clean eye. To humiliate her? To get the perfect shot for their footage?

"Ffuuuuuck."

"Fuck yeah. Damn."

The voices trailed off a bit as they walked back toward the bed. Julia, with her eyes sealed shut by cum, fumbled blindly in front of her, trying to find a piece of clothing to clean herself. As anticipated, they had filmed her, admired their masterpiece, and forgotten about her. The semen art on her face was liquifying and beginning to slide off, but she still needed help.

"Guys, can you like please help me out here." She called out, humiliated. She needed her oppressors to come back and deign to give her something to wipe their cum off her body.

"Oh shit, yeah, girl, damn!"

A second of rustling and a piece of soft cloth hit her face. They had just thrown it on her, like a laundry bin. She reached up and started to wipe the semen from around her eyes and cheeks when she realized that it was her own white blouse. She stepped up and prepared to yell before she stopped herself. It was over. They were satisfied. They had dumped their cum on to their cum dumpster and she could sneak back to her bungalow in the cover of darkness. No one was around. And even if they were, it was no shocking thing to see a woman just in her bra at a tropical resort.

She finished cleaning the jizz from her face, leaving the streaks in her hair for the shower. (Semen was so difficult to clean from your hair. No one ever really talks about that. The shampoo makes it worse. Sometimes it kinda congeals in your hair. You feel the stickiness for hours afterwards, whether in reality or your mind. Nobody talks enough about that.)

Finally, she opened her eyes, cautiously, so as to avoid any errant droplets of cum. After blinking out the tiredness and adjusting to the light, she meekly climbed back onto the bed in search of her clothes. The boys had already lighted up some cigarettes and were fumbling around on their phones, checking their footage no doubt.

Jimmy grinned as Julia gathered her things. He reached over and gave her tit a squeeze as she shoved them both back into her bra cups.

"We should definitely do this again, bitch."

Julia smiled meekly. She smiled. She smiled at the guy who had just nutted in her face and thrown her own clothes onto her face to clean it up. The anger and hate and shame swirled.

Julia's ass bounced a bit as she fit her shapely legs back into her leggings, eliciting a hoot from Jimmy. She checked to make sure she had her phone and started staggering toward the pathway to the bungalows. Their crude comments about her body washed over her like the waves. As their voices faded, the hot tears flowed in full-force down her cheeks, mixing with the streaks of dried semen that had been deposited there minutes earlier.

12