Julia Shows Off

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I smiled, trying to play it off. "I liked the nude beach, it was fun. It was kind of hot watching all those guys drool over you, but it made me nervous too."

Julia's face brightened. "I liked it. All those naked guys watching me was a turn on. Then I got to come home and have you make love to me over and over. It was great."

"That part was fun." I kissed her and she melted against me. Her body was so familiar and yet so exciting. I gazed into her eyes and smiled. "You are the most wonderful, beautiful and sexy woman in the world. I don't deserve you. That's why I worry. But you're right, I need to trust you."

"You're being silly. I fell in love with you because you're wonderful. Deserve has nothing to do with it."

"That's what Eastwood said to Hackman just before he shot him in the head in that western flick."

Julia tossed an exaggerated frown my way. "You're going to go Hollywood? Okay, you need a Gibbs slap."

***

I didn't bring up the subject for the next month. We went to the beach every Saturday and found Bill and Connie there every time. We played cards with them and enjoyed the seeds of a growing friendship.

When we'd get home, Julia was always ready for loving. I was enjoying the pattern and joked about getting some kind of vitamin supplement if she didn't cool off.

We were at the beach. I was sharing a blanket with Bill and Connie while Julia played volleyball again. Connie tapped me on the shoulder.

"Julia is quite good at that game," she said.

I nodded. "Yeah, she played in college. She has a real passion for it."

"It shows."

Bill stood up. "I'm going for a swim. Care to join me, Dan?"

"Sure." I got up and brushed some sand off my thighs. I glanced at Julia just as Rich stepped up behind her and grabbed her shoulders to whisper something in her ear. He was more than close enough to her that his cock must have touched her.

"Asshole," I said, taking a step toward the volleyball net. Bill grabbed me by the arm.

"Wait, Dan. Julia will handle it."

Julia spun around and slapped Rich hard enough that he stepped back. Julia stomped through the sand toward us. Rich placed a hand on his face and called her name, but I couldn't hear what he said otherwise. Julia made an obscene retort over her shoulder and kept coming.

Bill released my arm. "Good girl."

Connie nodded. "This is a public beach so we can't do anything about that guy, but maybe we should try."

Bill shrugged. "Yeah, public... I don't know if what he did counts as an assault or not. Probably by the letter of the law, but on a nude beach who knows."

Julia stopped at our blanket, dug out her bikini bottom and stepped into it. "Dan, please take me home."

"Sure thing." I turned to Bill and Connie, and told them goodbye.

"Don't let that asshole chase you away, Sweetheart," Connie said.

Julia looked up. "We'll be back, but I can't stay here any longer today."

Bill fished a business card out of their beach bag and handed it to me. "If you decide you can't come back here, give me a call. I know a private beach, with rules that can be enforced."

I nodded and put the card in our basket then pulled on my trunks.

In the car Julia just stared out the passenger window. I took hold of her hand. "You want me to go back there and kick his ass?"

Julia pushed her sunglasses down her nose and looked at me over them. "No. I just want to go home and take a shower."

"We can call the cops," I said.

"I can hear it now. Officer, I was naked playing volleyball with a naked man, not my husband, and he touched my ass with his dick." She grunted, disgusted. "Just take me home."

I thought about responding, then decided I'd turn tail on that one. When I parked in the drive, Julia grabbed the keys from the ignition, then ran to the house. I dragged all the beach stuff in. By the time I'd put the ice packs and perishables away the shower was running.

I went into the bathroom and sat on the toilet lid holding a towel for her. Julia finally shut off the water and slid the door open. I rose and held the towel out. She stepped into it and I wrapped her in my arms.

"I'm really sorry that jackass ruined your day."

"It's not your fault. You didn't like him the first time I played. I should've gotten on the other team."

"It's okay. I've got to tell you, that crack across the face you gave him sure made me feel good. I'm betting him, not so much."

"He had it coming. Who does he think he is, touching me with his dick? What an ass. And it's not like it was an accident either."

"What did he say to you anyway?"

"It doesn't matter. He's an ass."

I allowed a long pause in the conversation. "Well, we don't need to go back there anymore."

"Doesn't he win then?"

"It's not about winning or losing. It's about you being safe and comfortable. I can build you a big sand box in the backyard. It'll be almost like sunbathing at the beach." I smiled and wiggled my eyebrows. "We can invite Bill and Connie to come do crosswords."

Julia giggled a little. "I don't think that's necessary."

"I'm guessing we aren't in a love making mood." I said.

Julia shook her head. "Not right now, Babe. Let's go out for dinner and see how things go."

***

Julia and I went back to the beach the following weekend. We were disappointed discovering Bill and Connie weren't there. The weather was good so we settled down to sunbathe and enjoy ourselves.

"Julia, I want to apologize about last week. I hope you can accept and still play with us."

I'd been dozing. I opened an eye and found Rich standing over Julia. She was laying on her belly reading a book. She hadn't looked up.

"Go away Rich. You crossed the line. Just go away," she said.

"I was really hoping you'd cut me some slack here," Rich said.

I sat up and glared at him. "I think my wife made it clear she doesn't want to talk to you. Why don't you just move along."

Rich stared back. "What's with you? Getting all protective now after letting her prance around naked, teasing us all for weeks?"

I stood and took a step toward Rich. Julia jumped up and got between us. "Dan, let's just go home."

"That's it little man, hide behind your woman," Rich said. A couple other men were approaching. I lunged past Julia, but she grabbed my arm and spun me around.

"Let it go, Dan. Come on, we'll leave," she said.

"I think this dickhead needs his ass kicked," I said. My heartbeat pounded in my ears.

"Who's going to do it? Got an army in your picnic basket, little man?" Rich took a half step back and clenched his fists.

The other two men came up and flanked Rich. The shorter one looked between me and Rich then slapped Rich on the chest. "Come on man. Leave these people alone. If she doesn't want to play, we'll get another player."

Rich glanced at his friend. "You getting soft in your old age? This little man wants to fight. Do you have my back or not?"

The short man stepped between us. "I've got you're back, but you were wrong, man. Let it go and come on. Last thing we need is the cops coming down here, ruining everything."

I clenched my fists and fought off the butterflies parading around in my stomach. Julia tightened her grip on my arm. Rich looked unsure for the first time. The short man pushed Rich back a step.

"Come on, man. Let's go," the short man said.

Julia let go of me and picked up her suit bottom. "I'm ready to go home, Dan." She stepped into it and tossed her cover on without the bikini top.

Rich smiled at her. "Fuck you two. You're not worth the trouble. Stuck up bitch." He turned and walked away with his friends. I let out a long breath. Julia was pulling on the blanket so I stepped off of it and caught my swim trunks when she tossed them at me.

"What in the hell were you thinking back there? That guy was just looking for trouble and you were going to jump right in," Julia said as we approached our car.

"I guess I wasn't thinking."

"I guess not. I don't want to see you getting hurt."

"I can handle myself. I've been in fights before. I was in the army, you know?"

"We were supposed to be sunbathing, not participating in gladiator games. I guess we won't be coming back here anymore." She opened the door on her side. "It was kind of exciting that you were going to throw down for me though."

I smiled at her and started the car. "Hey, I'm your guy. I'll call Bill and find out what the deal is with that private beach he was talking about."

***

We met Bill and Connie at a cozy family restaurant the next Saturday morning. We had brunch and told our tale of the previous week's adventure at the public beach.

Bill shook his head. "I had a feeling that guy might end up being trouble. There's one like him in every crowd. I'm guessing you don't want to run into him again."

Julia nodded. "We've gotten to really like the freedom of the beach, but yeah, we don't want to end up in that situation again."

"We're members at a private beach, it's a club really," Connie said. "That's where we were last weekend."

"We pay dues and all. The club meets every six weeks or so," Bill said. "Of course, if the two of you join, I think those meetings would be a lot more fun. It's kind of exclusive and if you're interested there'd be a general membership meeting where you'd be interviewed and meet most of the members. Then a vote would be held, usually within a week, as to whether or not you'd be invited to join."

I nodded. "So, what's the catch?"

Bill and Connie exchanged glances. We all sat quiet while the waitress replenished our coffees. Bill cleared his throat. "Well the beach is just a benefit or a feature. It's actually more of a sex club."

I raised an eyebrow. "A sex club? Like, I have to let Jules get passed around like a party favor? I don't think I'd be interested in that." I looked at Julia, she shook her head.

"It's not a sex club like that," Connie said, patting my arm. "No one has to do anything they don't want to do, but members do get to going at it in the public areas."

Bill nodded. "Exactly. Of course, those public areas are more appropriately called common areas, because it's private property. We have some very strict, no nonsense rules with zero tolerance."

"Such as?" I asked.

"For instance, only women are allowed to initiate sex. Men of course are free to respectfully decline, but a man can't proposition a woman. In any sex act involving penetration, the man must use a condom, unless he's with his regular partner. Alcohol is allowed on the premises and often offered, but no drunkenness is permitted," Bill said.

"Gee, I don't know." I scratched the back of my head and looked at Julia.

She smiled at me. "You can have sex with your regular partner and not invite others?"

Bill and Connie nodded together.

"It's very common for couples to just enjoy the experience of others watching them. It can be very exciting," Connie said, then winked. "In fact, most new members do that and nothing else the first few parties they come to."

"And there's no requirement to share your partner?" I asked again.

"None. Pay your dues, follow the rules and enjoy the sun and your lovely wife, if that's what you choose to do," Bill said. "We use the dues to pay for picnic lunches, booze and even guest speakers from time to time. You know, industry spokespersons showing and demonstrating new toys and what not. Sometimes therapists. That sort of thing."

"So, what's the down side?' I asked.

Bill grinned. "The only down side I've noticed is after a few meetings you get to know everyone. So, the excitement of being around strangers, kind of dries up. That's why Connie and I go to the public beach between club get togethers."

I looked at Julia, she beamed at me. Yeah, she was up for it. I wasn't totally sold on the idea. "Can Jules and I think it over and let you know in a week or two?"

"Absolutely, I'm not going to try and talk you into doing something you don't want to do." Bill fished out a pamphlet and handed it to me. "This outlines all the rules, by-laws, fees, and so forth. Look it over. You've got my number. If you're interested give me a call and we'll set up a membership meeting for you guys."

Julia was all smiles when we got in our car. "I think we should join. What do you think?"

"I don't know. I want to read all the fine print in this rule book before I make any decision. I'm not keen on sharing you with anyone."

"Connie and Bill both said you don't have to."

"I heard them, I was there, remember?"

Julia smiled and her eyes sparkled. "I know. Some of the looks you gave Bill were priceless."

I shrugged. "What if we go to this meeting, where they'll decide if we're good enough for them, but they only want you?"

Julia erupted in laughter. "Oh my God, you're so paranoid. They'll take us both or neither of us. I'm sure as hell not joining if they don't want you. Trust me."

I chuckled. "I think Bill has the hots for you."

"Really? Well, I know Connie's going to try and jump your bones right off the bat." Julia patted my arm and smirked.

"What's that Bill said? Respectfully decline?" I flashed a coy smile at her.

We stopped at a red light. I engaged her eyes. "I'm serious, Jules. I don't want to lose you because some guy fucks better than me."

Her eyes softened, and her smile broadened. "That's not going to happen. Besides, the members are couples. Who's to say some guy, who's great at fucking, would want me for more than an afternoon?"

I shook my head. "Every guy with half a brain would want you."

"Well, only women can start the ball rolling. That said, all this talk about fucking has made me horny. Step on it and take me to bed."

***

Julia had on her newest bikini with a colorful sarong wrapped around her waist. I put the car in park near several other cars in the drive outside a mansion on the coast. I looked at Julia. She was smoking hot. The yellow bikini, set off from her tan skin, was stunning. "Well, we're here. I don't suppose you're going to tell me what you have planned?"

"I'm just as anxious as you. Our first sex club party. It's exciting." Julia flashed a broad smile.

I shook my head. I was more nervous than excited. Julia had really pushed for my approval of the idea. I'd secretly hoped the club would turn us down, but Bill and Connie sponsored us, and as it turned out, the meet and greet had been a mere formality.

"I'm nervous, Jules. I mean, you're gorgeous and I'm just a guy. I know you've told me over and over you won't be going with anyone else, but I just can't get past worrying about us."

"Daniel, please don't throw a wet blanket on this. We haven't even gone in. Come on. We'll look around, if we don't like it, we'll leave. If we do like it, well, I think having you make love to me with an audience would be thrilling."

"I'm worried about that too."

"Daniel, stop it. There are women in there who are going to ask you to have sex with them. Men aren't allowed to hit on me. I'm the one that should be worried and I'm not. I'm not, because I trust you."

A playful scream caught our attention. A thin naked woman with perky little tits ran out of the bushes and hid behind the car next to ours. She wore a pair of goggles and held a big day-glow green squirt gun. She had several rivulets of colored liquid running down her torso.

A moment later two naked men and another nude woman came out of the same bushes. They were equally armed and equipped. The first woman stood up and squealed before hosing both men down then she fled with a mock scream. The attackers fired back and pursued her out of sight around the corner of the building.

Julia laughed. "Did you bring your squirt gun?"

I chuckled. "Squirt guns weren't mentioned in the by-laws. Come on, let's go in and see who's doing who."

Connie met us at the door wearing a robe and rhinestone embellished flip flops. "So glad you two could make it." She gestured for us to come in then shouted over her shoulder, "Bill, Dan and Julia are here." She hung her robe on a rack near the door.

I felt a rush of heat invade my cheeks. "Hi, Connie. Still a little nervous, but the squirt gun fight kind of broke the ice."

"Ah, that bunch. They're always goofing around. Come on in. Get comfortable. I think you've met everyone who's here, except the squirt gun crowd."

Julia looked around with eyes wide as we entered an enormous great room. "Connie is this your place?"

"Yes, it's the little bungalow Bill promised me. I think he went overboard. Now, there's a bathroom and shower on each end of this hall. The bar is open, help yourself. I don't know where Bill went, but he put the game on the big screen." She leaned close to me, pointing. "There are wireless headphones in that cabinet if you need to hear what they're saying."

I smiled. "I'll keep that in mind."

"Well, I'll just show you around so you can get down to doing what you came for."

Connie led us through the great room. It had a couple of nineteenth century nudes framed on the walls and was warmly furnished with thick carpets, leather covered furniture, and of course, a giant, wall-sized TV.

Two couples were there. One pair, I recognized from the meeting. The woman was riding a Sybian, her eyes clamped shut. Her partner was operating the controls, sporting an impressive hard-on. I didn't recall their names, but I returned the man's wave anyway.

The other couple were plain out fucking. A small woman, bent over the arm of a couch while a hairy man with a barrel chest hammered her from behind. Connie touched his arm as we walked past.

"You're in fine form today, Tony," she said.

Tony paused long enough to say hello, as did his partner. I was feeling a little overwhelmed. Connie led us to a covered pool table. The top was littered with various sex toys of almost every size and description. Some of them I had no idea what they were called much less how they worked.

Connie picked up a rubber dildo that must have had an animal's organ for its mold. It was huge. She waved it around, using it to point as she talked.

"The hot tub is just outside. You can see the beach from here. There's another shower and bathroom in the cabana. Like the pamphlet said, the second floor is off limits. Kitchen is down that hall. We don't encourage it, but if you want some privacy there are three rooms for your use down this hall. Knock first."

"Excuse me, Connie, but is that thing for real?" I pointed to the massive dildo.

Connie giggled. "No one I know of has ever tried to use it. I think the sales person left it as a gag, but it's fun to point around the house with it. All these toys are sanitized and you can use any of them if you didn't bring your own. When you're through with them toss them in this basket. Don't want to spread any germs you know."

She put the donkey dick back on the table and picked up a clear glass phallus about the same size as an average penis. It had a bulbous head and two bulbs or wide spots along its smooth shaft. Connie leaned close to Julia and got a conspiratorial tone. "These are really popular. You should try one out. Put it in a glass of water and microwave it for about forty-five seconds...Heaven."

I smiled. "Chopped liver here."

Julia laughed and wrapped her arm around mine. "I'll keep that in mind, Connie. Actually, we were kind of just looking to sunbathe for a couple hours, if that's okay?"

"Sure, sure, whatever you want. I've got to find Bill before he gets himself in trouble." Connie hurried away, her round butt cheeks wiggling.

I picked up the giant dildo and offered it to Julia.

"Not on your life, fella," she said, giggling. "Let's go look at the beach."

I pointed toward the water with the rubber cock. "Onward." I leered at her. "You could use this thing in a sword fight. Connie's right though, it's a good pointer."