Julia Shows Off

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Put that thing down before someone sees you."

We passed another two couples, drinking what looked like martinis, in the hot tub. Everyone seemed friendly and waved. On the beach two couples were playing in the water while a third was engaged in a sixty-nine adventure.

Julia pulled out our blanket and spread it on the sand only a few feet from the couple eating each other. She calmly stripped down and stretched out on the blanket. She glanced at me as I removed my suit. "Put some lotion on me, Babe?"

"Sure." I got the sun block and rubbed it into her skin making sure to get every inch of her exposed breasts and shaved vulva. It wasn't necessary to worry about my burgeoning erection, which was a relief in its own way. She turned over and I rubbed up her back side as well, then lay down next to her. My cock was poking straight up. I ignored it and closed my eyes.

Julia sat up and rubbed sunscreen on my chest, belly, and upper thighs. She switched to a lube and greased up my cock. Without warning she mounted me, impaling herself on my erection.

Her pussy was slippery with her juices and the lube on my cock. I slid into her with ease. I nearly sat up, but she pushed me down, supporting herself with her hands on my shoulders. She humped me at a slow rhythmic pace. Apparently, this was her show. I was a prop and she was going to put her sexual prowess on display.

I felt like a cat on acid, but I couldn't ignore the pleasure coursing through my body as Julia's velvet tunnel wrapped my cock in her heat. I closed my eyes for a few seconds trying to forget people were nearby. When I opened them again Julia was glowing with a sheen of sweat and joy on her face.

Bill and Connie, as well as a few others were standing just a few feet away watching with broad smiles. I thrust up at Julia trying to match her urgency. Her pace increased to a fever pitch and her face was flushed. The squirt gun crowd joined the onlookers. I wasn't thrilled having such a large, attentive audience, but I was swept up in Julia's energy enough to temporarily put them out of mind.

Julia seemed lost in her own world, but I caught her sneaking peeks at our audience every now and then. She was pounding herself down on me with a strength I hadn't realized she had. Her tits wobbled with every movement. I grabbed them and hung on.

Julia stared into my eyes and hers told me she was going to explode. They didn't lie. She slammed down on me and stopped right there. Her belly quaked and her thighs squeezed tight against mine. A shudder ran through her that shook me to the core as well. It was accompanied by a guttural groan.

"Holy Shit! Oh my God! Dan... Dan!" Julia cried out. Her nostrils flared and she breathed in ragged desperation. I rose to a sitting position and kissed her as she clung to me. I smiled at her as the gathered club members applauded. There was a chorus of comments. "Well done" and "that was hot," prevailed.

Julia stopped shaking and rocked back and forth, working my still hard cock slowly back and forth in her flooded channel. I glanced around at the people watching. "Took her almost half an hour to decide to put on a show," I said.

A chuckle ran through the crowd. Julia gave me a playful swat on the shoulder. Someone in the audience said, "Finish the job."

"Oh, what the hell," I said.

I rolled Julia onto her back and maneuvered her legs onto my chest, with her ankles on my shoulders. I kissed her ankles in turn then, holding her waist, pounded into her sopping opening. As my momentum grew, I threw my arms out in front of me and bent her over nearly double. I rose on my toes and used my arms to keep her legs in front of me.

My cock grew thick and heavy. I wasn't going to last this way. Julia seemed impervious to my assault and smiled at me with tiny beads of sweat on her cheeks. She pushed me out of her and clamped my cock between her legs. I kept stroking until I came, blasting thick ropes of semen onto her belly.

"Oh God, Jules! Oh God!" My ability to speak in complete sentences abandoned me and I grunted at her as she kept stroking me with her thighs. Spent, I collapsed on her and we lay there sweating and panting together.

Another round of applause echoed faintly in my ears. Julia beamed at me. Her eyes alight with satisfied excitement. "That was so great Dan."

"You're welcome, but I think you were the real star here."

Bill stepped up and patted me on the shoulder. "Very good performance you two, very good indeed. When your knees stop shaking get a shower and come to the great room for round two. You both put on quite the show."

The gathered club members all laughed and voiced their agreement before they dispersed around the property.

I kissed Julia. "So, is there going to be a round two?"

Julia smiled from ear to ear. "I certainly hope so."

End