Tugging On Supergirl's Cape

Story Info
Don't Tug On Supergirl's Cape.
757 words
4.1
4.9k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bn2f
Bn2f
83 Followers

ENTERED INTO THE 750 WORD PROJECT 2024

"Superman will be another week in the Rao Quadrant helping the population there evacuate from an encroaching black hole," said a stern faced Bruce Wayne, "Diana and I have been invited by Aquaman to celebrate the 1,000th anniversary of the formation of Atlantis. Kara, YOU are in charge for the next 2 days."

"I won't let you down," Supergirl said earnestly.

"No!" snapped Batman, "Don't let the planet down!"

"She'll be fine, Bruce," Wonder Woman interjected, placing a comforting hand on Supergirl's shoulder, "She's trained well. She's 21. She's earned this responsibility. What have we always told you, Kara?"

Supergirl's tummy rolled jittery butterflies from Diana's touch, causing her to slightly hesitate in answering, "Be. Prepared. For everything," she slowly replied.

"Bruce, Earth is in good hands," Diana assured.

________

Day 1

"I gotta say I'm pretty good at this superheroing thing," beamed Supergirl standing atop Mount Everest, "I've saved passengers off a sinking ship, just found a missing climber, and even rescued a cat from a tree."

Supergirl made a quick fly around the world making sure all was secure then went to the Fortress of Solitude ending her day.

"So thankful Kal-El made a guest-room here for me to rest in," Supergirl sighed, "It's my only connection to a destroyed home."

Supergirl snuggled under the warm covers, slid her tights to the side, placing her finger on her clit, and stared up to the glassy ceiling imagining Wonder Woman's beautiful face reflecting off the shiny ice to offer supporting praise down upon her.

"Say it again, Diana, please!" purred Supergirl hearing Wonder Woman's voice echoing throughout her head:

"Your pussy's in good hands here with me, Kara. Are you ready? Prepared for everything?"

________

Day 2

An urgent SOS from the International Space Station had Supergirl speeding into the atmosphere.

"How can I be of help?"

"We sent no distress signal," claimed Commander Patel.

"That's odd," Supergirl mused then turned to see 2 launched missiles streaking over the horizon heading in opposite directions around the world.

She knew Superman had failed in this exact scenario before - fixing only by reversing the Earth's spin to go back in time. She was determined not to repeat and fail.

Disabling the first rocket, she then bore through the Earth's center, catching the other missile as it reached Tokyo's outskirts only to have it suddenly just disappear from her grasp.

"What the..." Supergirl said in surprise.

"Covering the distance taking the shortest route between 2 points. Smart! Impressive! You're much brighter than Super-clown," said a man appearing in her hands where missile was before.

"Mxyzptlk!"

"Correct! That's me! Mischief in the flesh! Let's have some fun, shall we? Meet me in Paris," Mxyzptlk said vanishing.

Supergirl flew to the city to find the Eiffel Tower tilting precariously. She quickly righted, saving hundreds.

"Now to Moscow!" laughed Mxyzptlk.

"Wait! I can't keep up. You win," cried an exhausted Supergirl, "What is it that you want?"

"You don't know? Now you're disappointing me." Mxyzptlk said lewdly eyeing her cleavage, "You possess, um, attributes that your cousin, shall we say, does not. It gets lonely for a man stuck in the 5th Dimension for 90 days with no companionship."

"I'd never!" shouted Supergirl.

"Will the next rocket be real? Will the world be destroyed? Who knows?" Mxyzptlk stood wondering.

"Okay!" Supergirl said dejectedly, "If it means saving the planet, then I'll fuck you."

"I've a room right here in the city of love," smiled Mxyzptlk.

"Can we go instead to the Fortress? Kryptonians tend to break human made beds."

"I'll sex you anywhere!" agreed Mxyzptlk.

________

Upon entering the Fortress, Supergirl threw Mxyzptlk on her bed and jumped atop his dick.

"You're gonna regret this!" Supergirl leaned in whispering into Mxyzptlk's ear.

With superhuman speed she wore his dick down to a nub.

"Gadzooks!" screamed Mxyzptlk.

She arched her back allowing Mxyzptlk to see and fondle her perky tits.

"What? What's that gobbledegook scribbled on the ice ceiling?" asked a puzzled Mxyzptlk, "Does that say kltpzyxm? Oh, shhhhhiiiii (poof!)."

"Yep, ktlpzyxm!" smiled Supergirl, "Mxyzptlk spelled backwards."

________

Wonder Woman ran to hug Supergirl upon their return and Kara's body shuddered breathing in the sweet scent of Amazonian hair.

"Bruce? No kind praise?" Diana asked.

"Good job not killing everyone," Batman grumbled.

The Justice League alarm suddenly blared: "Harley Quinn Threatening To Blowup Gotham Chemicals Plant After Joker Breakup!"

"Great!" frowned Batman, "A revenge seeking, sexually frustrated ex-girlfriend!"

"I'll handle this!" declared an enthusiastic Supergirl.

Bn2f
Bn2f
83 Followers