Julia's Fun

Story Info
"Daddy" meets Julia at her apartment.
1.4k words
3.55
15.4k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
1historian
1historian
51 Followers

It was over a month after the destruction of our cabin before I heard from Julia again.

I prowled the same message board, continued to show myself masturbating online on an irregular basis. A somewhat predictable mix of British MILFs, older men masturbating while their wives were asleep, genuine gay admirers, and young women looking for daddy, populated my porn chat world.

When Julia did reappear... it was by way of a modest photo posted online. A picture of herself in a plaid shirt, open at the neck... showing a tiny amount of cleavage, and a tiny, shy smile; accompanied by a short caption, "Thanks Daddy."

As always, I waited for her to contact me, directly. A week later, I got a private message... explaining in great detail, how much she had enjoyed our previous 'date' (her word); and just a hint of regret that the cabin was no longer available because of the damage we had caused.

Knowing my phobia about violating the sanctity of the home (as I perversely would continue to otherwise violate my marriage vows), she offered to host me at her place. "Daddy... I hope you understand I can't afford a nice place working at "Go-berry." This weekend, her three roommates will be away... a rare event.

Her apartment was conveniently only a short walk from my house. After being 'buzzed in' on the ground floor entry, I climbed the stairs to the third floor, where Julia was waiting for me on the landing with her apartment door open.

Her usual shy, tiny smile was replaced by a big grin, "Hello Daddy! Sorry you had to climb soooo many stairs," she giggled. She knew I was proud of being in good enough shape to climb those stairs without being visibly short of breath... my vanity.

I was carrying a few more pounds than I had years ago when (weirdly) my wife and I had this SAME apartment. Back then, I could carry my new bride all the way in my arms without TOO much distress... these days, I was thrilled to climb unburdened.

I had not been in that place since we moved into the home we still occupied... just down the street. In its essentials, it had not changed much; renovated with new wiring, heating, and kitchen; the walls repaired, but the dark wood trim was the same and the layout familiar; the one bedroom now used for three young people, instead of a new couple; Julia had her bed in the living room. Her bed (futon) also doubled as the apartment's couch.

I gave her a hug after we entered the apartment and she closed the door. It was not a 'fatherly' hug; and neither was the kiss. We had dispensed with the pretense that what had brought us together was lust... we were genuinely fond of each other.

Still, she was eager to get to the point of the visit. "Daddy, I hope I can thank you for the amazing time we had last time we were together." She offered me a place on the couch; but she remained standing, smiling broadly...

She looked dreamily into my eyes... body swaying to a tune she was hearing in her head. Gone was the plaid shirt, jeans, and hiking boots she sported at our previous meeting; this was purely indoor wear, sandals on her otherwise bare feet, a long light blue skirt that extended well below her knees, and an untucked silk blouse covering her braless torso...

Julia's smile was dazzling, hypnotic; and, unlike the last time, she WAS THE ONE IN CONTROL... AND REVELLING IN THE KNOWLEDGE.

"I so enjoy you being happy, Daddy..." she whispered, so softly, I barely understood her words.

"I always want the best for you, darling," I replied.

It was becoming clear that there would not be a lot of dialogue this afternoon...communication would not be through words; but, subtle action, hints, and not so subtle behavior, would be the rule.

Julia proceeded to dance for me. I don't think it was planned, as there was no music; just an activity that came spontaneously. She was deep in some erotic zone... her long nipples already erect, straining against the nearly sheer fabric of her blouse...

The softness of the performance had me so enthralled that I had to remind myself to breathe. Julia's own breaths came deeply, powerfully; as though the air she inhaled fueled her passion. Her passion... I found it incredible... for ME!

This realization, that there before me was a young woman, who for the moment at least, had a very narrow universe. There were only the two of us...

"Daddy."

Only the one word... breathed out, rather than spoken. At this, she touched herself. Fleetingly... between her legs... but her hands did not linger there. With both hands, she caressed her erect nipples, and proceeded to gently, as though with butterfly wings, caress her entire body...

Her eyes nearly closed, eyelids heavy, almost sleepy, mere slits, but still focused on me.

"Pa," she gasped.

As she touched her inner thigh, startling herself; her lids flew open... she was invoking her own father. This realization unsettled her for a moment... also giving me pause. Is she in a self-induced trance? Is she seeing all the father figures of her life?

"Mr. Zuli!" a groan.

Who was this? A past teacher?

"Mr. Zuli," more emphatic; and her dancing became less dreamy, and more flagrantly erotic. Her pelvic thrusts were both disturbing and arousing; she turned away from me and rolled her hips, her ass amazingly mobile beneath her skirt.

From this point on, there were no more names, no distinguishable words. The dance became chaotic, random stomping, pelvic thrusts, and her bending over at the waist. In the process, her blouse had disappeared, had fallen off. I did not see how it happened, one moment dancing, the next... her breasts were bare...

Her torso had a sheen of sweat, her nipples like little fingers grossly out of scale with her tiny boobs, her eyes were now regularly rolling back in her head. And her mouth, a sneer, saliva wetting her lips, her tongue flicking out like a serpent.

As I watched her face, hypnotized; her skirt... vanished. I guess it ended up behind me on the couch, although, I did not catch it in flight.

Her sex was wet, swollen; her clit engorged, protruding proudly from her nether lips. Her dance became even more passionate, more strenuous. She was breathing very heavily, rivers of sweat poured down the crack of her muscular ass cheeks...

A slight woman, with unusual strength, she ably pulled me off the couch; revealing the giant tent in my pants... and the wet spot at its peak. She looked at me as the victor...of an erotic battle. A battle at whose commencement, I had to surrender.

With surprising swiftness, she removed my shirt and ripped with her teeth my ratty old 'wife beater.' She rubbed her sweaty torso against my hairy chest... deliberately poking her prominent nipples against my puny ones.

She fell to her knees, continuing to sway; undid and discarded my belt; unbuttoned my jeans; and... unzipped me with her teeth.

As my jeans fell to my ankles, I kicked them way; divulging my soaked boxers. She stepped back, her eyes focused on mine; her hand frantically rubbing her sloppy wet slit. From that position, she launched herself as a leopard on its prey. Startled, I was barely able to contain my fall to the floor.

She straddled my body... as we inelegantly copulated... a tangle of limbs. Her left hand capturing my erect cock, rubbing it on her clit, wetting her sopping cunt even more; this time, with my precum. Rarely have I experienced such a wet, open cunt; maybe a little too open, or maybe, my rigid dick was not as stiff as her longing desired. After she slammed her pussy against my pubic bone a few dozen times, master phallus slipped out...

Instead of being disappointed, Julia seized (literally, she did grab hold) THE OPPORTUNITY (if you can call my semi-flaccid appendage, an opportunity) and guided master phallus into a tighter aperture; whereupon master phallus became Sir Cock!

Julia's fondness for anal sex took her over the top several times; before Sir Cock responded with his final act of the afternoon... a gigantic spurting cumshot.

Sweaty and depleted, we both dozed off on that floor; two hundred pounds of hairy old man entwined with, and in some places stuck to, a petite, slim, young woman...

Julia and I eventually emerged from our slumber, to the sound of a key turning in the door of her apartment... at least one of the roommates had returned.

1historian
1historian
51 Followers