Julia's Initiation Ch. 02

Story Info
Bath of flowers and sex.
3.6k words
3
4.7k
5
1

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 01/31/2023
Created 06/07/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BobGru
BobGru
80 Followers

I woke up at more than eleven in the morning. I went to bed after six, it wasn't much of a problem after all Tómas was away the whole week on a trip for the company, which made it easier when I decided to go out with my friends as was the case yesterday. Anyway, I got up, got ready, and while I was having breakfast I remembered the message I had sent to Brian.

How crazy, oh my God! Mad.

I picked up the cell phone a little anxious, with a trace of regret for what I had said in the audio, I said too much, I don't know what he and his friend were thinking of me. A fool or innocent or too crazy? An older woman in love with a boy!

Only that everything changed when I opened the messages and to my surprise, Brian had sent me a picture, not one, but three beautiful pictures. One was of him unshaven, shirtless, his face in profile, his chest defined, and his jeans crumpled, unbuttoned. The other, even more daring, was him on his back, his pants lower, letting see part of the butt that the young man has, I didn't even remember it was like that. The last one, the colorful one, shows the two of them - Brian and Paul on a beach in super colorful swimsuits, their brown skins, their beautiful thighs, and the volumes on their waists.

There was a message: 'We love what you wrote Julia,

as good as it was yesterday. We 'cum' thinking of you.'

Sassy! Abused! That's what I thought, but it

enchanted me. I went back to the room admiring the photos of the new friends. I kept thinking about the phrase: we cum thinking of you, like they were together? Naughty boy, he showed my text to his friend, it wasn't supposed to be like this. I confessed so intimately, revealing what our fuck was like yesterday.

Just imagining the two of them listening to what I said yesterday - I looked for the video they recorded and reviewed the scenes of our encounter. The crazy things we did, were all filmed by friend of Brian.

That they convinced me to take them to bed with us - I remembered Paul masturbating in front of me while his friend fucked me with the hunger of a boy - as if I were the first woman in his life.

Oh my God!

I undid the knot of the robe, started to shiver, to touch myself the way I like, very slowly, enjoying the moment, the heat coming, and me wetting my panties. I slipped my fingers inside and let my imagination fly, remembering the scenes, and reviewing the pictures of Brian showing off his little ass. I started stroking her hair, then moving down and opening my lips, I started massaging the clit... so cute. Brian, you little bitch! I took advantage of this and recorded audio.

'If you cum, so show me that came! I doubt they both came together. Show me!'

I sent the audacious audio, sinking my middle finger inside my pussy. I was getting more hot and wet. I took off my panties and lay back on the pillows, I touched myself frantically, dreaming of the boys' shafts being shaken by strong hands, I heard the moans, the screams, and at the end the white jets.

My vagina was on fire, and my fingers were wet. I thrust my fingers deeper and deeper inside me. I almost came when the zap beeped.

I unlocked the cell phone and there was a new picture and a message. I couldn't believe it! Those two inconsequential boys with their libido exploding. A selfie showing the two of them naked holding their hard limbs and between them a bench where you could see white spots on part of the seat. Your creams mix. What abused scoundrels!

'That's what you wanted, a tribute from us to you? Done.'

I turned on the audio and left it recording - my last seconds, more depraved than ever. I moaned, begging, 'What do you want from me? Brian, love! I want you now, to see me cum! Aaaaaa!!! wow! That's delicious boys. I love it. Kisses, sweet kisses on my loves.'

I sent the audio and didn't stop to think.

A good amount of time went by as I recovered my strength. Until I got up to clean myself, pull myself together, and wash the cutlery in the kitchen. It wasn't until much later that a new message came.

'Come now Julia. Let us smell your rosebud... Come my darling.'

I bit my lips laughing, between proud and afraid. How crazy I had done when sending the new audio. And now, what will happen? Guilt, shame, and desire, all mixing inside me, leaving me boiling. Driving me crazy in love.

***

I arrived at the condo where Brian lived. The sun was setting, and I got out of the car and called through the intercom. The friend's voice came up.

"Julia! Just come in, I'm waiting for you here in the living room."

I opened the front door and entered, it was a large house. The walls were full of paintings, and the floor was wood laminate, I went down a few steps, and in the middle of the room were two huge sofas and colorful cushions. There was Paul, wearing a tight cyclist outfit, he took off his shirt and kept only his shorts on, highlighting the thickness of his thighs, his appreciable buttocks, and the volume between his legs. All sweaty.

"What's up, kid? Did you go biking at this hour?"

"Hi, honey! Yes, but we woke up later today, because of yesterday. We ride our bikes every day.

We exchanged protocol kisses. Our glances, however, revealed that we were both at the limits of our desires, I remember that Paul's eyes seemed to glow like two green balls on fire. We sat down.

"Brian?"

"He's in the shower, getting ready. Would you like a drink?"

"Do you have wine?"

"There's champagne, we bought it for you."

He brought me a glass, while he drank a bottle of isotonic. Paul sat down next to me and put his arm behind the back of the couch, the smell of a man, his sweat mixing with my perfume. Paul gave me a strong look, I was even a little embarrassed. After all, everything was very new to me, strange, I was in love with Brian and at the same time knowing that the friend was also there, he had also cum on my body, on my breasts. The joy of both mixing on the cell phone picture.

Then came the kiss, a man's kiss, but it didn't even compare to Brian's kiss, but it was still good. As he bit my tongue, I ran my fingers down his sweaty chest and down until I found the bulge growing inside his shorts.

"Paul, no! I'm from Brian, Paul! He's the one I lay with. Don't make me confused, please!"

"Confused why? If you can have both."

Who spoke, in that husky sensual voice, was Brian. He came

fixing the hairstyle, dressed only in a pair of lycra shorts, as tight as his friend's.

"You are here to do whatever your mind Julia, with 'whoever' you want."

This time it was Paul speaking, giving me a kiss on the forehead and another on the nose.

I looked anxiously at Brian standing in front of me, I saw his member growing inside his blue shorts. I couldn't imagine that, couldn't imagine both of them at the same time. I thought it would be like yesterday, but it was more than I had dreamed. Two beautiful, young, ready, and willing males just for me. It was too much for my head, my old-fashioned upbringing. But drink, the boys, the memories of last night...

I slipped my fingers inside his shorts and stared at Paul as I had stared at Brian before. The kiss came hard, it came insane, I moved my fingers in the boy's hot reed as we rolled our tongues together, wet noises coming up and my fingers dipping into the boy's pre-cum.

"Come, try it."

Brian spoke showing me the volume folded inside his tight shorts. A thick snake. Without neglecting his friend. I settled down on the couch and Brian showed me, in the light of day, that beautiful cock he had stuck in his fingers, the sinuous head, the taut skin, and the smell of a man. I flashed, showed my smile, opened my mouth, and closed my eyes. I loved that moment, I slowly swallowed my love's rod.

How crazy! He filled my mouth, with the libidinous mixture of heat, taste, and saliva. It started going down my mouth. All while caressing Brian's friend's penis. It was so insane,  imagine if Tómas saw me at that moment. I don't know what would become of me. We stayed like that for a long time, the three of us moaning and me feeling passionate about it all.

"Kneel Julia. We want to pay tribute to you, my dear."

"Now, Brian? Both at the same time?"

"In your face love."

"Like in the picture Julia."

It was Paul speaking, standing next to Brian. Both were naked showing me their wet rods, beautiful heads drawn. My heart was beating in a hurry. I felt like a slut about to be carved in marble by two gorgeous males.

I kissed the tip of Brian's penis and gave it a light lick. A giggle, I looked into his face. Enchanted and ashamed, everything was mixing inside of me. I unbuttoned my blouse, took off my bra, and went down like a little girl ready to receive her present. The boys shamelessly masturbated in front of me. They massaged my face with their cocks. I took a beating with the boy's dicks. I swallowed Brian first, sucked, kissed, and licked. Then I bit his friend's cock and sucked with my eyes closed while still stroking my love's scrotum.

I held them both and masturbated the boys, loving to see them both reacting to my touches as if I owned their pleasures.

"Spit it out Julia, spit it out it gets easier."

Brian spoke moaning, as his friend pinched my nipple. I did as he asked, I spat on Paul's torso, squeezed harder, and wiggled while licking Brian's rod.

Then I spat on Brian's cock, and jerked the beautiful boy off. I jerked them both off at the same time. An amazing thing, someone my age making two young men moan together. Their limbs were getting red, and hot. They were getting tense, their legs were shaking.

They took control of their limbs and jerked even more frantic and depraved. It was going to be my first time to take a hot fucking bath of two men. Like those erotic movie models. Brian warned:

"Close your eyes, Julia."

Paul was holding a cell phone in my direction. Brian cried with relief and  and spit his thick cream in my face. Soon came jets on my forehead, in mouth, and my chin. I grinned like a naughty woman, the taste of cream dripping down my face, in my mouth, a strange taste entering my throat, until it dripped onto my breasts.

"Show your tongue, Julia, let me film you. Yeah, like this. You're so hot."

"Hot? Do you like it?"

I did as the little whores do, I held my tits and shook them. I don't know what came over me. I was crazy, mad with love and lust.

"You look beautiful, love. You've been blessed now."

Brian speaking and showing that amazing smile.

"Blessed is? Blessed by two naughty boys, very evil you two. You shouldn't do that to a woman my age."

Brian lifted me and I got rid of my skirt and shoes.

Paul laughed at the nonsense I was talking about. I felt more and more relaxed and shameless.

I ran my tongue over my lips just to tease them, to taste the two boys. Brian pulled me into a special kiss, as surprising as it had been in the nightclub. Even more so with my face smeared in their cum. Our tongues curled inside my mouth, our salivas dripping bubbly on our faces.

Suddenly it was no longer a two-kiss, it had become a three-kiss. A raunchy kiss, both of them cradling me in an embrace, licking my cheeks, and biting my tongue. Until they kissed. Brian squeezed my breast and Paul grabbed my ass. I was no longer the girlfriend of one, I was the lover of both. And I was loving it, loving it!

"Guys I need a bath, an urgent bath. Look how you left me!"

"Come. We're bathing you, Julia. A bath you deserve."

Brian pulled me along and we walked through the middle of the house. It was a beautiful house, the windows showed a pool and a barbecue grill, but the boys led me toward a bedroom. A huge box bed, full of colorful pillows.

"Where's the bathroom?"

No answer came. Came a rain, a shower of rose petals over my body. I swear I didn't expect it, I was even more enchanted by my friends' manners. I was completely drenched in petals of various colors and smells.

The glasses of champagne came back accompanied by the sounds of a guitar, a loud, rocking guitar. As if we were back in the club. The two of them were completely naked, spattered with roses, and I was stained from their orgasm and the beautiful flowers on my body. I drank a glass at once, to lose what was left of reason and shame.

"Did you like it?"

"I loved it!!! What's all this for, Brian?"

"For your rose Julia, to make you more beautiful, more ready."

"Ready for what Paul?"

I spoke in a girl's voice, showing an innocent face. Brian refilled my glass, and I took another sip.

"Ready... to savor life. Maybe you feel like a slut."

Paul spoke, turning on a camera, leaning on a tripod near the bed.

"I doubt, that you'll be able to cum again...there's no way both can do it!"

I ran my tongue over wetting my upper lip, slowly, the way I know men love to see. Paul hugged me from behind, his cock still soft, but his hungry hands grabbed my breasts, that's when one of them went down to my waist, RIPPED off my panties, and dropped them.

Brian hugged me from the front, I was squeezed between them, much more than I was in the living room. Came the kissing, the biting, the rubbing... I became even wetter, hotter, and sweatier. My vagina getting wet again, and I had an orgasm caught between them. It was no surprise after all they had done to me in the room. I moaned shuddering between the two of them. I don't think they even noticed.

The boys started to harden again. I was still vibrating and they went down between my legs, spread me open, and kissed me. Me drinking the champagne, them drinking my juice. Brian biting my lips, kissing my cherry, and his friend biting my ass, playing with my asshole.

"No Paul, that's Brian's."

"I don't care Julia."

"I thought you wanted exclusivity  thing, love."

I took another kiss in the middle of vagina, my clit swollen. There came a fingering in my ass. I closed my eyes and surrendered myself to the moment. To the insane ecstasy of being consumed by two gorgeous freaks.

"Guys no! I'm going to cum again, again aaahhh!!!"

I slung my leg over Brian's shoulder, grabbed his head, and felt my vagina vibrate. My eyes closed and I wet the boys' mouths.

"My Goodness! I've never cum like this, I've never cum so much with Tómas."

They got up, their sun-tanned skin, the muscles of their pecs, and their beautiful dicks swinging free.

"Take her to bed, put on all fours."

Brian did as his friend told, lay down and I stood over him, looking like a puppy dog,  on top of the hot gorgeous male. I massaged my pussy from the hot cock to his belly. I played. I loved to turn on my new boyfriend. I didn't even realize when Paul shoved Brian's cock into my vagina.

"Did you turn the camera on, man?"

"It is recording, Brian."

I started to move slowly, my head spinning, maybe the drink, maybe the smell of sex, or the smell of roses. But it still wasn't all I could do, Paul knew.

"Go Julia, move, move more, more, make him come inside you."

"Paul!!! Aaaaahhhh!!! AAaaaaaaa!!!"

"Move around, go on, rock your waist, baby. Show that ass, girl. Don't be embarrassed, show how you like it. Eat this cock, eat it all.

I increased the intensity of the pumping, the bumps got stronger. Brian was opening me up, and my juices were lubricating his cock. He was going in deeper and deeper. Paul was filming us and talking, and I was there, surrendering like a slut.

"Like this, Julia, like this. Show us your tits, and play with the beaks. Smile at the camera.

Paul provoking me and I assuming I was a slut. I loved being filmed as an actress. Paul was more than a movie director, he was a very horny voyeur. Brian locked my ankles with his feet, lifted his body, and heaving himself intensely invaded me even more intensely. We were both spanking each other at the same time. You could hear the noise getting louder and louder.

"Aaaannnn! Aaaaaahhh! Brian, my love!!!"

"She's coming, so hot, so wet. Come on man, she's ready."

Brian talking and I wasn't even paying attention. My head spinning, my body shaking. I was in ecstasy. I knew what was coming, I just didn't know what it would be like to be a volcano erupting. The 'incredible' heat in my vagina, my juices mixing with his.  I bent over Brian, grabbed his hair, and this time it was my tongue invading his mouth.

It was so incredible. I hadn't expected that.

Paul climbed up on the bed and stood behind me. He opened my hips and gently worked his way into my body. Both of them at the same time, together, piercing me, tearing my pussy. Two beautiful cocks invading my vagina. It started slow, but little by little, they lost their manners. The thing was getting more agitated, both of them bumping into each other, slamming their bodies into my body. Sweat dripped off our bodies and we were fucking each other like it was the last thing we would ever do in our lives.

"My God! You crazy, crazy both of you. I can't stand it, folks! Aaaahhhh!

"That woman is hot, man. We've never been with one so... aaaahhh! Hot like this!  - Paul speaking holding me around the waist, pulling me by the shoulder. Brian groaned underneath me. I was dripping sweat all over the boy. Feeling the two cocks coming and going, coming and going. Both of them jerked off inside of my pussy, the same time. This was crazier than I thought.

"Come on Julia, cum with us inside you."

"She's on fire Brian, like a honeydew."

I never had so many orgasms, I came with my eyes closed. The two hard penises scraping and rubbing each other and me in the middle feeling my orgasms. The boys inside me. And the three so together, all at the same time. The thrusts became more and more mismatched, more and more frantic.

"Guys enough, I can't take it anymore. Cum, cummmm!!"

The noise of the bumping. My vagina sweating. Paul bit my shoulder. Brian squeezed my chest. It was just before the boys, I savored the moment and came along with them. Paul came after, still biting my shoulder. I could feel his orgasm inside me, wetting my uterus, wetting my boyfriend's cock. There is nothing better than to see a male satisfying himself inside you, even more, when two of them are penetrating your pussy together.

Brian couldn't hold back, it was his turn to satisfy himself inside me. So beautiful to see Brian having an orgasm. With his eyes closed, moaning in pain and filling me with his seed. The two of them, together in my womb. I had never imagined myself so raunchy. That was so much more than I had thought when I woke up in the morning. And I was crushed between my loves. How delicious, it felt like a dream.

Then came the caresses, the silences of those who enjoy the last moments.

"Wow, this time you've exaggerated. I feel like a slut.

And there in the middle, the three of them staring at the ceiling.

"I've never seen a woman so hot, Julia. It was more than we expected.

"Stop it, Brian! Don't make me ashamed anymore. Imagine if my friends find out."

"And who's going to tell?"

"Swear you don't count, Paul?"

I hugged Brian. And only then did I remember the filming.

"Did you film everything?"

"Yeah, all of it."

"I want to see, Paul, show me."

Brian hugged me and gave me a soft, tasty kiss. Even better than when in a threesome. 

"I need a bath urgent! And after I want some good wine."

I stood up cleaning myself from the roses. Loving to think that I now had not one boyfriend but two beautiful bastards.

"Where is the bathroom?"

BobGru
BobGru
80 Followers