Julia's Old Friend Ch. 02

Story Info
Julia reminisces.
2.1k words
4.38
14.3k
14

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/29/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After that night, when Julia had allowed Tim to press his cock deep into her throat and took his load in her mouth, she had crawled back into bed with him after cleaning herself up. She needed to sleep somewhere, right? And he had laid claim to her bed without asking, already asleep after dumping his cum into his cum dumpster. Julia had awoken the next morning snuggled against him. She jerked awake. She couldn't cuddle the man who had just imposed himself upon her like that. She gathered her belongings quietly and left the room, just hoping that he would leave and be gone from her life.

She hoped to never see him again. There was nothing good for her in New York anymore. Being a fuck buddy for that piece of shit was not in her five-year plan. Alas, life never works out. Her 4-day trip to New York was extended to three weeks. She had pleaded with her boss over the phone but there was nothing doing. Her company had extended her stay at the same swanky hotel in the same 24th-floor room.

Julia had received a text from Tim the very same day. She tried to shoot him down but was entirely unsuccessful. She had found herself agreeing to meet him again, just two days after choking his dick down in her own bed. That night ended much the same way: Tim groaning as he held his hands against her head; Julia struggling to keep his cock lodged in her throat, rubbing her plump lips against his rock-hard shaft.

Of course, she had been foolish enough to divulge her new schedule to him. That was more than enough an invitation to Tim to establish his own schedule with her. He would meet her in the hotel bar for a drink before guiding her up to her room. He always tried to undress her, but Julia only complied partially. She allowed him to slide off her top with no resistance. He would grope her perfect 34C tits and mash them back against her chest. But every time that he went to undo her bra - and it was often - she demurred. She was giving up so much to him already, she fixated on some minor things to try to retain some dignity.

Of course, her prudish stand was undermined when she sank to her knees immediately after slapping his hands away and wrapped her red lips around his hard cock. It was further undermined when she still let him titfuck her. After having her lubricate his manhood with her delicious mouth, Tim would slide his cock under the material of her bra between the cups and press her own hands against those wonderful tits. He would pump against her chest as she assisted him with her own hands, pressing her tits into a cavernous cleavage to sheath his wet manhood. His hands, free to wander, would grab her hair and push her lips toward the head of his cock or reach down to grope her ass or pin her down to the bed by her neck.

She would also never allow him to strip off her pants. She knew two warm, wet orifices would be exposed if she let him rip her leggings off. No matter what she gave up to men, she knew they wanted to plunge their lustful pricks into every wet hole that she had. For all that she gave up, she did not want his cock inside her cunt or rutting into her curvaceous ass. She felt like she was controlling something in her life - in their relationship? - by not allowing those pleasures to him. She thought about that as she looked up at Tim's angry cock spurting its seed all over her pretty face or as she cupped his balls in her mouth and licked the stale musk off him.

Tim, for all his faults, seemed smart enough to respect those boundaries. He had access to a good thing. Blowjobs and titfucks on-demand from the hottest girl he had every gotten his straying hands on. He didn't want to fuck that up. She tied her hair up in a simple ponytail when he wanted a handle to fuck her mouth. She let him grind his cock in the crack of her beautiful ass through her leggings or skinny jeans. She would dive into his lap and deepthroat his stiff dick when he asked her to. He could get pussy or ass somewhere else if Julia was willing to milk every pleasure out of his dick with her mouth and tits.

Julia thought about her college days with Tim, where none of those rules applied. She had surrendered all three of her 'virginities' to him in quick succession her freshman year. He was a junior with a sweet apartment, a rich dad, and a killer smile. She had done little more than give a handful of handjobs to her one serious high school boyfriend. But the first night that she had visited his apartment, she had bobbed her head eagerly over his red-hard cock.

He had fucked her ass soon after. The 'poophole loophole' had let him lubricate his cock and puncture her tight asshole. She had screamed the entire time, as the pain overwhelmed her. Tim wasn't quite gentle enough. He had slowly pushed his head into her tight anus, knowing that it would pop into her cruelly. But once the crying had died down from his head being inserted, Tim slid the shaft deep into her much too quickly. Julia remembered flailing as the rod penetrated her forbidden hole. It was so big and so fast. She panicked, worried that her insides were being torn apart. But Tim wouldn't stop. He was buried to the hilt in seconds. His strong hands pinned her shoulders down. His mouth lightly chewed on her neck as he screamed his pleasure and she cried out in pain.

And he kept going. He never took his cock more than halfway out of her snug ass. It was probably for the best. If he had kept having to re-insert his fat head, she would have been torn open. After a while, Julia's screams became whimpers as the pain subsided. Or maybe she just became accustomed to a hard cock thrusting into her puckered anus. Tim grunted and sweated aggressively over her, pushing and probing her ass as he groped her soft tits. She tried to take his pulsing manhood one pump at a time. If she didn't think ahead more than two seconds, then she couldn't contemplate how long it would take.

Julia knew Tim's stamina was legendary. Sometimes she thought he held back his cum just to thrust inside of her for longer. She knew he gained a perverse sense of accomplishment for forcing himself deeper and deeper into her luscious body. She could sometimes see him grinning as she cried out in pain around his stiff, girthy mass. He always enjoyed pressing his strong body against her soft, supple one, imposing his strength against her. He would never force himself upon her, she thought, but he liked to show her he could - to put the thought in her mind. Honestly, it made her blood pump and juices flow.

When he finally pulled out and spurted his seed over her back after an eternity of sawing open her anal opening with his tough purple cock, Julia was exhausted and paralyzed. Her gaping asshole felt like it would never recover. But of course it did. Because Tim wanted more. During their increasingly frequent meetups, he was often content with a wet blowjob or titfuck. But when he insisted on anal, Julia acquiesced. She would clean up and lubricate Tim herself before settling onto his bed and bracing for his vicious thrusting over her prone body. It was what she owed him, he had said. If she wouldn't take his dick into her virgin cunt, then her ass is what he deserved.

Soon enough, her hymen gave way too. Tim had only fucked her pussy once. After much whining and deflecting, she had given in one night. The sharp pain of his fat mast had made her gasp. She had begged him to use a condom but he promised to pull out, even if she was already on the pill. He had kept his word, spilling his cum over her stomach and tits.

After his final conquest, he never returned to her fine cunt. Apparently, her mouth, ass, and tits had always felt better anyways. After gaining access to her pussy, he rammed her tight little ass several more times. So much for him being owed anal because she wouldn't give up her pussy. His cock felt a lot better and his mind felt a lot more dominant when he made her scream under his rock-hard cock, rocking in and out of her tight, puckered asshole. For all his posturing about her sweet cunt, he had just wanted the conquering feeling of taking Julia's virginity. That was his now. It could never be returned or retaken. He had taken her cherry and would own it forever.

Maybe that was why her relationship with sex throughout her adult life had been what it was. Julia never really knew why her virginity was so important to her anyways, probably just mindless socialization. But she had carried it through her life. Tim's trauma had made her sour toward sex and mistrust men more. She was careful to guard herself against become affectionate too fast. But she knew that men had rules. They had desires that needed to be sated, lest they lose interest entirely. After the third date, she would give them head if they advanced toward her sexually. Generally, they were very happy to receive her warm sucking.

That was more the case as she got older and better. Every cock she sucked, her mouth improved its dick-sucking skills. She needed to be someone who got better at everything she did. She rather prided herself on her cock sucking. But it was generally not enough for most men. They wanted the blowjobs physically, but they also needed the mental advance of exploring more of her body. Knowledge of her warm cunt was a prized commodity, apparently. The betrayal of Tim had made her guard her pussy jealously, as if each cock would cost her dearly. Even her delectable mouth could only stave off the mental advance of sex for so long. Eventually, men drifted away when they realized she was not willing to move at the pace they wanted.

Throwing titfucks into the mix, Julia knew that she never got any pleasure for herself. Her pussy was left wholly unattended by her prudish boundaries, and there was little pleasure to be found in bobbing her pretty head or bouncing her supple tits over hard cocks. Maybe it was self-defeating, but the mental block was a powerful thing. She did not want to give up her prized pussy, and her romantic life suffered for it.

They always wanted more, Julia mused bitterly. No matter how much high-pitched crying they did as they dumped their hot, sticky jizz into this beautiful woman, they wanted something else. Watching her gently clean her chafed, red tits after a particularly vigorous titfucking didn't elicit sympathy or gratitude. It made them want to force open the top of her throat with their purple cockheads. Watching her cough up the saliva they oozed from her throat and clean the semen that they painted on her face didn't make them stop either. The light bruises on her pale skin from their open palms and groping hands. The red marks from their gnawing teeth. Every man hid a bulbous, purple cockhead in their pants, just waiting and hoping to force themselves upon her and deliver a cum package onto her soft body.

And yet for all that, she needed them. She liked men. She posted a lot of things on her Instagram to deflect from that fact: ear-to-ear smiles with her girlfriends, nights in with her grumpy but loving cat, constant nights out with her dearest friends. But as much as she resented their groping hands and insatiable lust, she mostly enjoyed it when their cocks slid deep down her silky throat or up her enveloping cunt, for all their crude shouting and unsophisticated thrusting. The pain of them drilling up her tight asshole generally overwhelmed any biological pleasure she might have felt.

"Boarding group 3, boarding group 3 can now approach the plane for boarding." A female voice on the PA rang out.

Julia jerked up and shook her head, broken from her musing. She glanced down at her first-class ticket and got up. Tugging her suitcase behind her, she headed for the business line to board the SFO-bound plane.