Julie and Her Family Ch. 08

Story Info
Julie's Mum tells the story of loving her virginity.
1.6k words
4.17
8.6k
2

Part 8 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/03/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Writer's Note: The "Collaring Series" is a mix of both real and fantasy. The "Incest Series" is real. This is a continuation of that series under my new name. I hope that clears things up. Now please, enjoy the story:

Before reading this you might want to catch up on the earlier chapters that will explain my current situation. For now, my name is Julie; I am a pretty sissy CD. I am a submissive slut to my sister, Becca. I am nude kneeling at my older and dominant sister's feet. Right next to me is my mother Linda, also nude and submissive and kneeling at her older and dominant sister's feet Patti. My Aunt Patti has been explaining how she became a prostitute under the guidance of the woman she is named for her Aunt Patricia. Our Aunt Patti is explaining the first time her father, John, fucked her while her mother Jane just watched.

This is Linda. I am Julie and Becca's Mom. In the last chapter my older sister Patti explained how our father started fucking her. Now I am 18 and it seems it is going to be my turn.

It is the morning of my 18th birthday and as I slowly wake up, I feel someone licking and sucking at my toes. As I finally open my eyes, all I can see is a cunt inches from my face. Before I can say anything, the cunt is pressed to my lips and I have no choice but to lick it. I hear my sister Patti telling me to lick the cunt and bring that woman off. I have never done this before, but Patti has done this many times as a whore, so she has told me all about it. I quickly move the tip of my tongue to the clit of the stranger and start to feel her juices on my tongue.

In the meantime the person at my feet is moving up to my thighs and finally is pulling my knickers down.

I call out to Patti..."My cunt must smell nasty! I have not had my morning piss and I was playing with myself most of the night."

Patti says:"Not to worry. Mum! Lick Linda's cunt clean for her."

The realization that it is my own mother licking me sets me off and soon I am thrusting my hips, cumming all over her face. That got me to pushing my tongue up and into the cunt on my face and soon the woman squirted all over my face.

I lay there weakly as the woman climbs off my face and kisses her own cunt juices from my lips. "Happy Birthday Linda." I look up and smile to see, it is my Aunt Patricia whose cunt I had been licking. I bring myself up to my elbows and look around and see my mother, Jane, my Aunt Patricia and finally my sister ,Patti, all smiling at me and they are all bare arsed naked.

Patti says "Did you like how your first day of being 18 started?" I can only laugh as I get up and walk into the bathroom. I am shocked as they followed me in.

My Aunt laughs and says "Go ahead and piss dear. You are going to do a lot more than that today. No need for modesty any more Sweetie, you are a big girl now,"

Shrugging my shoulders I sit on the bowl and soon the room is filled with the nasty sounds and scents of me pissing. I giggle and say "Sorry, my morning piss is always so nasty."

Aunt Patricia says "Don't worry girl, we are going to get a lot nastier than that!" The she says "Go to the sink and squat as if you were going to shit yourself Linda." Not certain why, I do as told and blush at how lewdly my cunt is exposed to everyone.

My sister Patti tells me to look at all of the cunts. Then I notice that my mother's cunt is bare, but both my aunt and sister have little "landing strips" above their clits.

"Listen Linda, all of us here, even Mum now, are into the BDSM world. The way our cunts look will tell people what we are. Mum is a submissive slave that is why she has no cunt hair. Both Aunt Patricia and I are Dominants that is why we have the landing strips. What do you think you should have Linda?"

I lowered my head and remembered all of the times I have heard Patti tell me about the times she dominated other women in the brothel and never hesitated when I said "I am a slave and want all my cunt hair removed."

Aunt Patricia knelt down in front of my spread legs and quickly shaved off all my cunt hair. Then my mother applied warm baby oil to my cunt and slowly started to finger me. Mum said "I remember applying oil to you when I changed your diapers as a baby; I never thought I would be doing this to you on your 18th birthday dear." She continued to work the warm oil into my cunt and soon I had to lean on her to keep from falling as my orgasm hit me hard.

Mum then told me. "Your Aunt Patricia helped Patti to become a whore by explaining how to lose her virginity. I hope you do not mind, I have asked her to take yours as well Linda. I can't think of any one that could do a better job of that for you."

My aunt looked at my Mum and said "Thank you Jane. I am flattered that you trust me to do that."

Mum handed the oil to my Aunt who took out a huge dildo. My aunt then covered the entire dildo with the baby oil. It was 16" long and terrified me when I saw it. My sister laughed "Don't worry Linda; it is not as bad as it looks."

Once my Aunt was done oiling it, she squatted low and started to push the dildo inside her cunt. I watched in amazement as inch by inch half of it disappeared. When my aunt had about 8 inches inside her, my sister knelt at her feet and slipped a harness up her to her waist and pushed the other 8 inches out of the harness. My aunt laughed as she paraded around with 8" of cock wiggling between her legs.

She said "No wonder men like big cocks. I would love to have this swinging between my legs too."

Then my aunt lay on the bed and pointed the dildo straight up. My Mum came to me and said soothingly. "Just put your cunt lips between the tip of the dildo and slowly let yourself slide down. As you do, you will feel a bit of pain and you will bleed a bit. Once you start bleeding, that means you are no longer a virgin and you are ready to fuck sweetie."

I nodded nervously and then mounted my Aunt's cock. Once the tip split my labia I slowly started to let it inside me. I felt the sensation as my maidenhead broke and saw a few drops of blood. My aunt kept staring at me. I loved the way her big tits flopped on either side of her as I slide deeper and deeper. Finally my cunt kissed hers and my mother playfully slapped my arse.

Mum said "Go ahead sweetie, fuck yourself on the dildo." I started to ride up and down on the dildo, as I did the pain soon turned to pleasure. As the pleasure increased I started to ride it faster. Out of the corner of my eye, I could see my mother between my sisters's spread legs doing oral on her, all the time fingering her as she did.

My aunt looked up at me and smiled. "Having fun Linda?" I was too far gone to answer and just simply nodded. Then all of a sudden, the dildo inside me started to vibrate. That sent me way over the edge and started screaming as loud as I could. I did that for an eternity and when I finally stopped, I looked around and realized we all had orgasms.

I looked down and started to cry. My aunt asked "what's wrong sweetie?'

I said through sobs "I am sorry Aunt Patricia, I pissed all over you!"

As soon as I said that, all of them started to laugh. That made me feel even worse until my mother said "You didn't piss on her Linda. You came so hard that you squirted." With that my mother dipped her finger into the 'piss' and brought it to my mouth. I tasted it and started to laugh too. Mum said "See how nice your cunt juices taste?"

I finally slid off the dildo and blushed at how wet it was. No one seemed to care because first Patti and then Mum took turns riding the cock until finally we were all exhausted. When we finally took the cock out of Aunt Patricia's cunt, she looked like a subway tunnel. My Aunt and sister laughed because both of them were whores and often looked like that. My Aunt said "Make sure you do kegels later Linda, otherwise your cunt will get too sloppy and loose for men to use."

The 4 of us went into our bedrooms; my mother with Aunt Patricia and me with my sister Patti. We snuggled and soon fell asleep. When we woke up hours later, they would tell me what was still ahead for me this week. I really did not care because now I am both a woman and a slave. I have never been happier!