Julie and Her Family Ch. 09

Story Info
Linda and Jane learn what it means to be slaves.
3.2k words
4.24
12.4k
7
0

Part 9 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/03/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Writer's Note: My new screen name is Pretty_Sissy_Julie. There were some password issues with my previous screen name of JulieAugust72. I would suggest to new readers that you go back and read the stories under the previous name. The "Collaring Series" is a mix of both real and fantasy. The "Incest Series" is real. This is a continuation of that series under my new name. I hope that clears things up. Now please, enjoy the story:

*****

Before reading this you might want to catch up on the earlier chapters that will explain my current situation. For now, my name is Julie; I am a pretty sissy CD. I am a submissive slut to my sister, Becca. I am nude kneeling at my older and dominant sister's feet. Right next to me is my mother Linda, also nude and submissive and kneeling at her older and dominant sister's feet Patti. My Aunt Patti has been explaining how she became a prostitute under the guidance of the woman she is named for her Aunt Patricia. Our Aunt Patti is explaining the first time her father, John, fucked her while her mother Jane just watched.

This is Linda. I am Julie and Becca's Mum. In the last chapter my Aunt Patricia broke my maidenhead and shaved my cunt on my 18th birthday. In allowing my cunt to be shaven bare, I have accepted my status as a slave to older sister Patti. My mother, Jane, is also a slave to her older sister Patricia. The story opens with the four of us bare arsed naked and discussing what is to happen next.

My sister Patti says to me "Linda, Dad is gone for a week. In that time Aunt Patricia and I realize we have to prepare you to be fucked by Dad when he gets home. You remember how Dad fucked me for the first time when he found out I had decided to whore myself out with Aunt Patricia? I won't lie to you, it was bad. What made it worse was that Mum just watched Dad fuck me."

My mum, Jane, lowered her head a bit as she remembered that terrible night. Mum said "Patti, I still feel terrible about how I acted, but if you remember your father then brutally fucked my arse and later spanked and whipped it as well. I did not get off easy either dear."

"ENOUGH!" Aunt Patricia was pissed as we went back over events that happened 3 years ago. "It is all in the past, leave it there so we can move forward." Aunt Patricia looked at me and my mother and said. "You are slaves now and will be treated as slaves and sluts. Linda, from this point on you will stop calling your mother 'Mum.' You are both slaves. You will call her Jane just as she will call you Linda. Since both of you are now slaves you will address myself and Patti as Mistress. Understand?"

Both my mum and I nodded our heads. Aunt Patricia continued "Patti, bring out their slave gear."

Patti left and came back with an armful of terrible looking devices. The first think she pulled out were large butt plugs. Each plug had a little loop at the end that would protrude from our arses. Patti said "Bend over" and Mum and I obeyed. We could each see the other having their arse holes oiled by their Mistress. Their fingers went deep inside us and we could both feel our anal cavities being pushed and prodded. Once they were done we were told to pull our arse cheeks wide apart. The plugs were inserted and soon our arse cheeks surrounded them and kept them firmly in place.

Next collars were applied to both our necks. Mine said "Property of Mistress Patti" and Mum's said "Property of Mistress Patricia." I loved the collar. It made me so proud to be an owned slave. I knew this is what I was supposed to be.

Mistress Patricia said "As slaves you will have to learn to work together. When we start to let you fuck, you will be working as a team to make sure that you please those that we have you serve. Put your hands on your head and watch." Both my Mum and I did as we were told and Mistress Patti showed us thin chains. She attached on to my collar and the other to Mum's collar. The chain was about 4 feet long. "Bend over." As we did, Mistress Patricia attached a chain to the loops that extended out of our arses. Finally Mistress Patti took an evil looking clamp and attached it to my right nipple. Mistress Patricia did the same thing to Mum's left nipple. I remember moaning from the pleasure and pain as the clamp bit my flesh. The task was completed when another chain was attached to the clamps.

Mistress Patricia said. "From this point on, you will think and act as one person. You will move in unison with each other. If you fail to do so the clamps on your nipples will remind you of that. Also both Patti and I will be watching you closely. When we are pleased this will happen. Mistress pushed a button on a remote control and the plugs started to vibrate. The sensation was so nice.

Just as we were starting to really enjoy it, Mistress Patricia pushed another button. Pain radiated deep inside our arse holes are the electric shock pulsated in our arses. Both of us fell to our knees in agony. For the next few minutes they took turns give us pleasure and pain till both of us were crying. I looked at Mum's eyes and saw the pain she was in and realized she was just a slave now. That was the last time I ever thought of her as my mother. From that point on she was "Jane."

Mistress Patti said "Every day you will have your normal chores; cleaning, laundry, tending to our needs and anything else we decide. You will do so together...as a team. Understand?"

Both Jane and I nodded. I heard Jane cough nervously and one of the Mistress' asked if she had a question. "Yes Mistress Patricia. I have to use the bathroom, may I disconnect to do so please?"

Mistress Patricia just smiled, why do you need to disconnect girl?"

"Mistress I have to ...eeeerrr...uuummm...you know...poop."

Both the Dommes laughed and said. "You are being trained to be a sex slave girl. Whores and slaves have no privacy. Whores have no shame. No modesty! Whatever you need to do is done in front of everyone!" That is when I remembered what Mistress meant when she told me how much I was going to have to change.

Mistress Patricia attached a leash to Jane's collar and she pointed to the floor. Mistress pulled Jane into the bathroom and naturally be chained meant I had to follow behind. I loved the sight of Jane's arse as it swayed side to side, inches from my face. "Take the plug from your arse hole and put it in your mouth. Go sit on the bowl and shit."

Poor Jane, I could see how humiliated she was to shit in front of both her daughters and sister, but she did as told. Soon she was making nasty noises and it was obvious she really needed to shit. The look on her face as she did so, while having the nasty plug in her mouth told me all I needed to know. Slaves are objects to be used for the pleasure of dominants. They will not experience shame or modesty or even disgust.

"I am done Mistress. May I wipe myself please?" Mistress Patricia smiled. "No need to dear. Stand up and turn around and bend over."

I tried to back up, but the chain made it impossible. The chain on my nipple really hurt as Jane tried to get in position. Soon Jane's filthy arse was in front of my face. Mistress Patricia looked at me and nodded. Realizing what she wanted, I hesitated. Mistress Patricia pushed the button on the remote. The pain in my arse was beyond description. Mistress said "Don't make me do that again girl!" I submissively leaned in and started to lick Jane's shitty arse. I knew I should be disgusted, but instead it excited me to be licking my Mum's filthy arse hole. Soon I felt the plug in my arse start to vibrate. Mistress Patti knelt down next to me and fingered my wet cunt until I came with Jane's arse in my face!

Once Jane was clean she took the plug from her mouth and gave it to me and I inserted it back in her arse hole. The humming sounds from both our arse holes told us that we had performed our first task well. Jane and I were both led to the bedroom where the Dommes spread their legs wide and we both brought them to orgasms.

For the rest of the day Jane and I tended to household chores. Occasionally one of us would move in the wrong direction and the clamps would bite into our nipples. Usually when that happened we would feel a jolt in our arse holes because one of the Dommes saw the mistake. In time the mistakes were rare.

Later that day I had to shit and the Dommes watched us as it was my turn to sit on the bowl and Jane's turn to lick my shitty arse. Once we were done, the plug was replaced and this time the Dommes let Jane and I kiss each other. The scent and taste of the shit, along with the humiliation of what we were doing made it so erotic. We started to finger each other and soon came hard. Any time either of the Dommes had to shit or pee, we would tend to them and clean them properly. Within a few days Jane and I acted so naturally that we forgot about the chains.

The only real problem came when there was a knock on the door. Jane and I were terrified and tried to back away. The shock in the plug brought us to our knees as Mistress Patti opened the door. The man who was making a delivery saw us both naked and writhing on the ground. Mistress just smiled and cupped the man's balls and said "Come back next week with a delivery and I promised to make it worth your while." I guess the shock of Mistress grabbing him and seeing 2 nude women rolling around on the floor was too much for him. We saw him shudder and soon there was a stain on his khaki shorts. Mistress nibbled on his ear and said "That is okay dear. It happens all the time."

On the third day there was a knock on the door. Terrified of another electrical shock, both Jane and I moved quickly and answered the door. We opened the door bare arsed naked. When we did we saw to massive black men standing there. Both of the Dommes were dressed in simple skirt and blouse outfits. Mistress Patricia went over to greet them and kissed them both hard. Both of them slapped her arse and even pinched her nipples. Mistress just laughed and invited them in. Mistress Patti came in and kissed them as well.

The larger of the 2 men was named Travis. He was easily 6'5 and 250#. Later when we saw him naked we saw that it was all muscle and he had a huge cock. "These are slaves you want broken Patricia?"

"Yes dear. Jane has been having her arse fucked for years now, but Linda's arse is still virgin. I think it best if you fuck Jane and let Tomas have Linda." With the Tomas stepped out from behind Travis. He was a bit shorter and not as big, either in body size or cock size.

Mistress Patricia said "Girls greet your guests properly and then undress them." We got on our knees and kissed their feet and then stood up to undress them. When Jane saw Travis' cock she just about fainted. It was only semi hard and had to be 7 inches. We would learn later his cock was 9 inches long. Tomas' cock was an inch or so shorter and not quite as thick, bit still it was a massive cock.

The 2 Dommes took off their clothes and took turns sucking their cocks and Jane and I watched. I noticed Jane was wet just by watching them and soon I was just as wet. Once the Dommes were done we saw their cocks. They were big, black and actually looked angry. Travis picked up my mum with one hand and put here over his knee. After giving her a vicious spanking yanked the plug from her arse and then tossed her on the bed and got between her legs and started to fuck her beautiful arse.

Tomas was gentler with me. He removed the plug and held it to my face. I was so embarrassed to see the shit on the plug. He smeared the shit on my 36DD tits and then cupped them. I knew what he wanted and I leaned in and licked my own shit from my tits. He must have liked that because he kissed me and told me to get on my back. The next thing I felt was both the Dommes grabbing my legs and pulling them up and over my head. In doing so, my cunt and arse were lewdly displayed for Tomas.

Jane was on her hands and knees next to me getting royally fucked by Travis. The sight was so nasty to see. In a moment, Tomas got between my legs and slowly pushed his cock into my arse hole. He was a real gentleman and went inch by inch until I could feel his balls resting on my arse. He said "I will go slowly, when you are ready tell me and I will really fuck you!"

I nodded and soon I could feel his cock splitting my arse cheeks wide apart. I loved the feel of his body pressing into mine. I looked up and smiled at my sister and aunt as they held my legs in place. Soon Tomas was leaning forward and they let go and my legs rested on his shoulders. I looked up at Tomas and nodded and he started to rip my arse apart.

Out of the corner if my eye I could see the 2 Dommes going at it and then looked to see Jane screaming in pleasure and pain as her arse was being ripped apart. In a few minutes I started to cum so hard that I was squirting like a fire hose. When Tomas finally came I could feel every spurt deep in my bowels.

The room soon reeked of the scents of sweat, cum and shit. Everyone was laying their gasping for air and feeling so satisfied. Mistress Patricia then called out "Slaves, clean their cocks." Jane and I got on hands and knees and licked our new Master's cocks. They were covered in shit and cum, but neither of us hesitated to clean then. After a moment they started to get hard again. The men switched position and for the first time I got a close up view of Travis' cock. It was huge!

Mistress Patricia called out. "Don't be gentle, teach these whores their place!" I felt Travis pushing my head down his cock. He was vicious and forced his cock down my throat. Patti sat next to me and told me to breathe through my nose and relax and let him down my throat. Travis must have seen the look of panic on my face and pulled his cock out. I was gasping for air and drooling like a pig.

He quickly put his cock back in my mouth and repeated this process for a few minutes. At one moment I was gagging. He pulled his cock out again and this time I puked all over my tits and belly. The next thing I knew the butt plug was shocking me and I was rolling all over the floor. I was wallowing in my own puke as I did. The men stood over me and jerked off and then finished by pissing all over me. I was laying there in a puddle of cum, piss and puke sobbing when they left.

Mistress Patti went over and grabbed my filthy hair and started to yell at me. I guess Jane reacted as my mother again and started to yell at Patti for being so harsh with me. The next thing I knew was Jane was on her back, rubbing her face. Mistress Patricia had viciously slapped her knocking Jane on her arse. I looked at both the Dommes and knew this would not be good.

They took us into the basement and tied us with our hands above our heads. Mistress Patricia started by whipping Jane's arse and thighs. I felt so bad for her but then I felt the whip on my arse as Patti started whipping me. Mistress Patricia screamed at us both that we embarrassed them in front of their friends and if it ever happened again they would sell us to one of the neighborhood gangs.

After beating us both brutally they left us hanging by our wrists alone. I looked at Jane and cried. She looked terrible. She had vicious stripes all over her body with streaks of shit and cum covering her. I apologized to her and she told me she knew it would happen. She puked the first time someone forced his cock down her throat and was whipped then too. When she saw Travis forcing his cock down my throat she knew what was going to happen next. She smiled "You think I look bad, you look worse. At least I do not have chunks of puke on me!" In spite of our pain we both laughed.

After an hour or so, both Dommes came downstairs and released us. Jane and I went to hands and knees and they brought us upstairs to look at the room we were just fucked and abused in. It was a mess. The rug was ruined, piss, shit, puke and cum stains all over. The walls were almost as bad. The Dommes set us down and explained that starting tomorrow a crew was coming in to remodel the room. It would be our jobs to make sure they had what they needed; food, drink or sex. The deal was that they would do the room at cost and we would be their reward. They were promised no request would be denied. They could hurt us but not injure us.

Both Dommes slapped our arses and told us to get showered and ready for bed. Once we were cleaned up and refreshed, the chains were reapplied as were the nipple clamps and Jane and I were left alone to get some sleep. We knew the next day would be difficult. We already accepted our roles as "slaves." Tomorrow we would become "sex slaves."