Julie and Her Family Ch. 07

Story Info
Julie's Mum and Sister are disciplined.
2.1k words
4.26
15.5k
7

Part 7 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/03/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Writer's Note: My new screen name is Pretty_Sissy_Julie. There were some password issues with my previous screen name of JulieAugust72. I would suggest to new readers that you go back and read the stories under the previous name. The "Collaring Series" is a mix of both real and fantasy. The "Incest Series" is real. This is a continuation of that series under my new name. I hope that clears things up. Now please, enjoy the story:

***

Before reading this you might want to catch up on the earlier chapters that will explain my current situation. For now, my name is Julie; I am a pretty sissy CD. I am a submissive slut to my sister, Becca. I am nude kneeling at my older and dominant sister's feet. Right next to me is my mother Linda, also nude and submissive and kneeling at her older and dominant sister's feet Patti. My Aunt Patti has been explaining how she became a prostitute under the guidance of the woman she is named for her Aunt Patricia. Our Aunt Patti is explaining the first time her father, John, fucked her while her mother Jane just watched.

Aunt Patti continued her story: "After my conversation with Aunt Patricia I decided at 18, I was old enough to whore myself out enough to pay for college. I made it known to some of the jocks around town that I was available if the price was right. After a few months I was making good money doing the things that most of the boy's girlfriends would not do for them. It started with just blow jobs and hand jobs, but soon I was fucking and doing some really nasty stuff."

This particular night I had just gotten home and was getting ready to douche myself and soak in a nice tub. I was naked in the bathroom talking to my sister, your Mom, Linda on the other side of the door.. I remember how shocked I was that I had cum dripping from my thighs. I was just with 2 really kinky brothers. First they fucked me and then tied me with my arms at my side. They put me on my knees and then one stood in front of me and the other behind me and they put their cocks into my armpits. They both started fucking my pits and kissing each other as they fucked me. Once they came in my armpits they untied me and gave me $250 each and I put my long coat over my naked body, grabbed the money and my clothes and came home."

Julie said "I was shocked enough at the mess they had made of my cunt, but really glad I was shaving it now.

Patti laughed and said "I was even more shocked when I lifted my arms and looked in the mirror. My pits were crusty from dried cum."

My sister Becca laughed and said "Eeewww Aunt Patti that is nasty!"

"Listen girls, I have done a lot nastier things for a lot more money."

"Anyway, I was bare arsed naked when we heard the front door fly open. My father, your grandfather, screamed for my mother, your grandmother, to come out to the living room immediately! My Mum came running out immediately terrified of what was going on. All she had on here her shabby white knickers."

I had been a fucking whore for quite a while now, so I did not care that I went bare arsed naked in outside my room front of my parents. But I knew something might be happening so I told your Mum, Linda, to stay in our bedroom.

Mum said "I will admit that I did want to peek out, but Patti would not allow it.

Patti said that my father put a tape in the VCR (remember this was years ago) and soon images came on to the television screen. It showed me walking into a bedroom and pulling my coat off. All I had on was my stockings, garters and heels. Then we could see a young man come into view, naked and with a big hard cock.

Mum moaned out loud "Oh no, that is Bobby, Mayor Hanson's boy!"

On the screen, once I had the coat off Bobby came over to me and started to play with my tits.

"You wore just what I wanted you to. Thanks."

Aunt Patti said "On the video I saw myself smile and then bring my knee up into Bobby's balls, he crumpled to his knees. I grabbed him by the hair and spit in his face and started to slap him around. Still holding him by the hair, I pushed him to the ground and mounted him. Bobby was moaning as I rode his cock and soon he spurted deep inside my cunt. Once he was done, I stood up and saw myself pissing all over poor Bobby"

I asked "Why did you do that Aunt Patti?"

She answered "The reason why I did that Julie is because that is what he had paid me a lot of money to do. Apparently little Bobby is a perverted little prick that likes to be abused and humiliated."

"Your grandmother demanded to know what was going on! My father explained that the Mayor showed him this tape and said he was going to tell the cops about this unless I made a donation of $1000 to his campaign."

Your grandmother came over and slapped my face. I remember watching her tits shake violently as she slapped me. "$1000! Where do you think we are going to get that kind of money?"

Aunt Patti looked at them both and said softly. "I am sorry. I promise I will pay you back."

Your grandmother said "Where do you think you will get that money from? Are you really that good of a whore?"

Mum said, "I thought to peek out and see what was going on, but Patti locked the door. I never saw or heard anything. It was not until I was 18 that the entire story was revealed to me."

Aunt Patti said "I looked at my mother and father and then said to my father. Go ahead. Find out for yourself." With that Aunt Patti bent over the table and waited. My father looked at my mother who just shrugged her shoulders and my father took off his pants and got behind Aunt Patti. I remember him saying "For $1000, you better be the best piece of arse I have ever had!"

Our grandmother's response was cruel as our Dad started fucking Patti. "It was what the bitch deserves. Go ahead John, give her a proper fucking!"

We saw tears in Aunt Patti's eyes as she remembers her father fucking her. "He was not gentle and luckily I was still wet from the brothers fucking me and his cock slide in easily. I remember my mother standing in front of me with her fingers in her knickers cumming while watching her husband fucking her daughter. Dad must have really been worked up because he came quickly and had a big load

I wish I could say that I was outraged by his behavior, but when I looked between my legs I saw that I had just had an intense orgasm. It turns out, I enjoyed what my father did as much as he did.

Aunt Patti said. "I was pissed at your grandmother for just watching as I got fucked by her husband, your grandfather so I decided to turn the tables on her. I looked at our mother and screamed "This is all your fault! You knew Aunt Patricia was going to convince me to be a whore!"

Your grandfather yelled at your grandmother "What the fuck is Patti talking about?"

Suddenly grandma started to cry "I am sorry John. Patti wants to go to college and we can't afford it. I was hoping Patricia would give her some money. I never expected her to turn Patti into a whore."

Aunt Patti said "I saw my father stand in front of Mum, cum still dripping from his hard cock and yelled. "How stupid are you? You know your sister is a whore, what did you expect her to tell Patti? Of course she told Patti to whore herself like a cheap slag."

I had never seen my father so angry. His cock was still hard when he ripped Mum's knickers off and bent her over the same table he had just fucked me at and started to fuck her. Mum had an orgasm as she watched me getting fucked so she was already wet. But then Dad shocked all of us by pulling his cock from her cunt and pushed it into her arsehole. Mom screamed and begged him to stop and not do this in front of her daughter, but Dad was not listening. He fucked Mum's arsehole. I remember watching her ample arse cheeks jiggling as Dad slapped her arse cheeks and forced himself inside her."

Aunt Patti said "Even though your grandmother had laughed at me as I was being fucked, I still felt bad for her. Dad finished cumming and pulled his cock out of Mum's arsehole. It was covered in cum and Mum's shit. Our Mum was both excited and humiliated. She weakly crawled to our father and licked his cock clean.

The next thing my father said shocked my mother as much as it did me. "Look at your Mum, she was screaming how cruel I was, but she is laying their finger fucking herself as she is licking my filthy cock clean. I could feel it as my cock was up her arse, I knew she was cumming, but she was too ashamed to admit it. Now she is still playing with herself and cumming! I doubt your mother was even aware of how much she enjoyed it or that she was still cumming."

Aunt Patti continued "I looked over at my mother, I saw her fingers in her cunt. She must have just realized what she was doing and quickly pulled her fingers out. The blush on her face told us all how much she enjoyed it"

Mum started to speak. "My father got dressed and left the 2 of them sobbing. I went into the bathroom and got warm wet towels for Patti. Patti said "First I cleaned my cunt. I remember it smelled so bad, but that is what a whore smells like.

Patti continued "Then I went to our Mum, she was even worse. Her arsehole was oozing shit from the vicious fucking. I made her bend over and wiped the shit from her arse. I helped her into her bed and then went into the bed I shared with Linda and tried to go to sleep. When I asked my mother what happened, she shook her head and refused to answer."

Aunt Patti said "Hours later we heard our father come home. He was drunk and went into his bedroom. In a little bit we heard Mum screaming and begging him to stop. I told your Mum to stay in the bedroom." I went in to their bedroom to see them both naked and my Mum over his knee. Her pretty arse was red and I could see fingerprints on it from the vicious spanking. Then I also saw her fingers inside her cunt as she was getting close to cumming again. The spanking must have really turned her on.

I was shocked as I watched my father spanking Mum. Instead of saying anything I just watched quietly. As Mum's arse got redder, I slipped my fingers into my cunt and started to play with myself. Dad made Mum get to her knees. He grabbed his cock and jerked off all over Mum's face, hair and then it dripped on her tits. I imagined that cum on my face and came hard. I had to bite my lip to keep from crying out.

My father told my mother "When I wake up, you better still be wearing that cum on you. If not I will punish you severely." My father rolled over and just went to sleep.

I quietly sneaked in and took my mother by the hand and led her into our bedroom. Patti saw Mum and apologized. "I am sorry Mum, that cum was meant for me." When Patti tried to wipe her face, Mum stopped her and explained what our father had told her

We all sobbed quietly and in time the 3 of us snuggled together in our queen sized bed. Knowing what had happened to our Mum, I secretly I was thinking how much I wish it was me having a face full of cum and how I wished it was me being spanked.

The room was silent as I finished her story. Becca and I looked at our Mum and Aunt Patti and saw tears in their eyes. There is more to come.