Julie and Steven

Story Info
Girl excites her gay male friend.
1k words
4.14
5.9k
6
1
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literoticaยฎ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I've known Julie Kent forever, or so it seems. Our friendship goes back to the era when we were seniors at East Sayville high school 10 years ago. Back in the day before I came out my so-called friends didn't get that I wasn't attracted sexually to girls. So what if she had "killer boobs." So what if she was "smoking hot".

Despite being gay I still regard her as pretty. Julie if you had been born with a dick you'd be perfect. If I liked vagina I'd jump on your bones in a heartbeat. Straight guys are turned on by her body. She's slim with a long torso and gentle curve, a vase shape.

She stands 5 6. Her dark-Mahogany brown hair touches her nipples. Full coral-pink lips, a slightly upturned nose, high cheekbones and brown eyes are very attractive features.

A hot summer late afternoon finds us sitting on a bench by the pond gazing at the rippled highlights. A few walkers were out for exercise, some with their dogs. The sun sat low on the horizon. Shadows had lengthened.

"The 10 year reunion is coming up."

"Yup," she replied. "Are you planning to go?"

"I'll go if you go."

"We can be a pretend couple."

"Julie you're the best friend I've ever had."

"You're a good friend as well Steven."

She had moved into town just in time to start senior year with the rest of us. We hit it off. In mid January I fessed up to being gay after keeping up the charade since September.

Back in the day I played 2nd line left winger on the varsity hockey team for two years. Being a jock helped me keep up the charade. Gays were seen as dancers and I didn't fit the mold. I didn't want to be stereotyped.

"Tedd Renolds and Billy Townes were my line mates. We used to hang out after school. When you and I started hanging out they knew we were not a couple, that we were not dating."

" I told Lisa McCall that you and I were not fucking. She no doubt told someone else, who told someone else. Next thing anyone knows it's all over school that we're not a couple."

"What happened to Lisa? Do you guys stay in touch?"

"She got married. Her hubby didn't go to school with us. I understand he's older."

I asked, "what about Holly West."

"Holly likes girls."

"Really?" I asked. "There's a surprise."

The quintessential lipstick lesbian, Holly was another girl who could have her pick of boys.

"She went to the senior prom with Michael Lennon."

Julie gave me the latest on Holly. "I saw her at the grocery store holding hands with her lady."

"It's been a long time since I've had a dick inside me."

"Do you miss it?"

"Sometimes," I replied. After a brief pause I added, "like now."

"How come you don't have a boyfriend?"

"I don't know a lot of gay men. The ones I do know are not single."

"We'll grab a quick bite."

The pizza shop took about 20 minutes to prepare and bake our Magherita in a brick oven while my friend and I waited at a table. In the meantime we sipped a Boston Lager.

My eyes followed the black-haired dude walking away from our table. He is HOT.

We had been at Julie's apartment for about 10 minutes sitting in metallic lattice chairs on her balcony. The sun by this time sat very close to the horizon. In about an hour it will disappear completely.

"I have something for you."

"Something for me," I asked.

I followed her through the sliding doorway past the livingroom to her bedroom.

Sitting on the side of her bed I watched her pull something from the nightstand draw. She tapped her left palm with it.

"Is that what I think it is?"

"What do you think it is?" She asked the question with a grin.

"A butt plug," I replied.

"That's right."

"Cool," I quipped softly.

"I'm betting you've never taken off your clothes in front of a woman."

"You'd win that bet."

"Get naked."

Barely half a minute later my clothes were on the floor and my dick was hanging over the mattress. Julie's hand slid between "the cheeks" spreading wet K Y deep inside the anus.

She soon withdrew her hand. The thick rubber shaft that felt like a penis penetrated slowly to my prostate then slid slowly backward. I moaned softly expressing my delight as she slid the shaft again and again.

"Mmmmmmmm that feels so good."

My penis stiffened gradually. Before long it became fully erect.

"Baby that feels so good. Don't stop."

"I'm gonna make you cum."

Having said that, she closed her free hand around my penis and pumped it rapidly. The butt plug slid faster matching the tempo of her hand. Each inbound stroke tapped my prostate.

"That feels so good." The words came out little above a throaty whisper.

Suddenly cum squirted onto the blanket. Julie withdrew the rubber shaft and held it against her leg. I turned putting my bum on the bed, spread my legs and looked up at her.

"Did you enjoy that?"

"Yah, it felt good," I said.

"Some day you and I will to to a strip club."

Really? they have male strip clubs?

"I would like that."

"Do you want to get dressed or should I bum fuck you again?'

"Do it again."

"Stand and bend over the bed."

I did as I was told without hesitation. Again I could feel her hand spreading the lubricant. Again the rubberized shaft slid forward and back repeatedly tapping my prostate gland.

She reached around me taking my dick in her hand. Cum squirted again, this time toward the mattress in front of me.

On a Saturday afternoon at 1 o'clock Julie and I came together to the outdoor venue where classmates were hanging out bringing each other up to date. It was mid September on the calendar though it felt much warmer.

I spotted at the bar Jason Kenwood with a girl not from our graduating class.

"Stevie, this is Jane."

"Nice to meet you," I said.

"I was a year behind you guys."

It's probably not a secret that I'm gay so I won't mention it.