Julie: Ch. 3

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Patrick
Patrick
872 Followers

I grabbed a couple of cool drinks from the fridge and walked into the lounge, and he came dripping in behind me, apologizing profusely for dropping water all over the floor, and looking around for the usual stack of towels that I always had available. On this occasion, however, not expecting anyone to be there, I’d put all the towels into the washer, and they weren’t completely dry yet, so I brushed aside his apologies, explaining the situation. “Anyway” I said, laughingly, “In this heat you won’t be dripping for long” then I looked around and frowned, “Of course, sitting down in these wet costumes could really mess up the furniture” I said, then grinned, “But with no one else here and us being friends and all, I guess we don’t really need them”, and handing him both drinks to hold, I reached around behind me, unhooked my bikini top and tossed it out through the door to land on the tiles in the kitchen .

The drinks nearly ended up on the floor as Jeffrey gasped and jerked, his eyes almost bulging out of his head. I waited a moment for him to recover just a bit, then bent over and pealed off my bikini bottoms and tossed those, too, onto the tiles of the kitchen floor. Now I was completely naked, and Jeffrey was in danger of suffering an apoplectic fit as his eyes bulged out of his head and his face went a deep red. His shock and embarrassment quickly turned to hunger and lust as his eyes swept up and down, up and down and up and down again over my naked body, and I made no attempt to move, no attempt to hide anything. I acted as if it was the most natural thing in the world to be standing in front of him totally naked.

I reached out and took both drinks from his shaking hands and smiled, “I’d better hold these while you take yours off” I said, almost purring.

“Mine!” he half squeaked, “You mean ...uh ...I have to ...”

I smiled softly, “Well you don’t want to stain the chairs with all those pool chemicals do you?” I asked, and he gulped and spluttered, I let my grin widen, “Not scared are you Jeffrey?, a big man like you scared of little old me, it’s not as if we don’t know each other, it’s not as if we haven’t seen most of each other anyway, I mean, what’s the big deal?” and I turned away from him and walked over to the couch and sat down, patting the vacant area alongside me teasingly, “Come on” I whispered, “Or your drink will be all warm and undrinkable”

He stood there for what seemed like an absolute age, looking like a fish about to drown, then with a sudden surge of activity and a flush of bright pink that seemed to cover his whole body, he reached down and thrust his wet bathers from his body and tossed them into the kitchen. When he turned back to me it was my eyes that stood out like stalks, and my face that the color rushed into, because he was sporting the most beautiful, powerful erection imaginable, and I couldn’t take my eyes off it. As if the worst of conquering his fears were over, he almost swaggered over to the couch, that beautiful cock bobbing and weaving in front of him, and when he sat down alongside me, sticking straight up in the air. Damn but it was impressive, both in length and thickness, and I felt the saliva start to fill my mouth as I imagined sucking on it. But none of this showed on my face ... or at least I hoped it didn’t ... as I handed him his drink, “There, that wasn’t so difficult, was it?” I asked, grinning up at him.

He quickly swallowed a large portion of his drink, “I guess not” he mumbled, still trying to avoid staring at me.

I reached up and took his chin in my hand and drew it around, “Jeffrey, It’s ok to look, it’s perfectly natural, and if I didn’t want you too I wouldn’t have taken anything off, would I?” I said.

He gulped and flushed again, “I guess not” he repeated, then realizing that, giggled, slightly.

I smiled widely, letting go of his chin, “Well, now we’ve got that settled, why don’t I refresh these drinks” I said, and taking his glass from him, stood up and walked off to the kitchen, feeling his eyes following me/ I quickly filled the glasses again, and walked back out into the lounge, and he watched me come. His eyes more purposeful now, more confident as they swept all over me. I leaned down in front of him, almost brushing him with my breasts, and handed him his drink, then once again sat alongside him, raising my glass in a toast, and saying “To a beautiful afternoon”.

A slight smile came to his face as he lifted his glass too, “It already is” he murmured, deliberately and provocatively letting his eyes sweep down over my naked body.

I returned his grin, sipping lightly from my drink as I looked at him, “And do you like what you see?” I asked teasingly.

He lifted his glass high in another toast and took a sip, “Yes, very much” he whispered.

“And so do I” I whispered back, letting my eyes drop equally provocatively to his rampant cock, “I like what I see, very, very much”

He was still capable of blushing, and I laughed lightly, “Does it shock you that I like to see you naked, that I like to see you naked ... and aroused” I asked.

His face reddened even more, “I guess it does” he whispered.

I lifted my eyebrow, “Because I’m Cindy’s mother and far too old?” I asked.

“Oh no, not at all!” he blurted out, then stammered slightly, ‘It’s ...it’s because ... you’re ... you’re so beautiful”

“Why thank you Jeffrey, that’s the sweetest thing anyone has said to me for a long time” I said, and putting down my glass I slipped my arms around his neck and drew his face down to mine and kissed him lightly on the lips. He jerked like he’d just been prodded with an electric rod, but that didn’t stop his own hands from sliding around me and tugging me closer. As the kiss continued and deepened slightly, I let one of my hands drop and cupped it around his throbbing cock, and a shuddering groan ran through him. For a moment the whole of his body tightened and I thought he was going to break away, but then he just seemed to melt into the embrace and my hand started slowly to stroke up and down his beautiful rod. One of his hands slid tentatively around my body and cupped one of my breasts, squeezing it gently, then stroking it. I felt my nipple leap into his palm, and I know he felt it too, and that emboldened him, and his hands caressed more widely, eventually ending up sliding slightly more tentatively between my legs. It was my turn to moan as my legs spread slightly with a will of their own and I felt his fingers stroking across my hot, wet pussy.

At that point I pulled back from the kiss, my breathing more than a little uneven, and I saw the look of doubt and disappointment flow across his eyes, and that grew as I took my hand from his throbbing, bobbing cock. But then they widened in total surprise as I lifted up and straddled his lap, facing him, my hands behind his neck, my face just inches from his, and slowly, sensuously rubbed my deliciously wet pussy up and down his beautiful shaft. “Do you really like what you see, Jeffrey?” I asked huskily, and he nodded mutely, “And do you really want what you see, Jeffrey” I almost purred. This time his answer was a gigantic shudder that ripped through his whole body, almost thrusting his cock head into my pussy, and both his hands came up and cupped and stroked my tight, hot breasts, causing me to shiver and moan a little.

“Oh yes, Julie, I want you so bad” he finally whispered.

I smiled almost triumphantly, “Mmmm, so you want to fuck Cindy’s mom do you?”

A shuddering groan ripped through him again, and I increased the tempo of my pussy stroking up and down his cock, “Yes, yes!” he almost cried.

“Mmmm, you want to slide your big cock into Julie’s hot pussy do you?” I purred, getting more and more turned on by the whole scenario. “You want to fuck your big cock deep into my hot cunt and shower me with your hot juices, is that it, Jeffrey?” I asked again, more urgently, still increasing the tempo. I don’t think he’d ever heard a woman speak like this, so daring, so dirty, he was shocked and aroused all at the same time. “Come on Jeffrey, what are you waiting for, ram your big dick into me, fuck me hard and fast like you’ve been wanting to do since the day you met me” I whispered hotly in his ear, “You have wanted me all that time haven’t you, every day, thinking about it, wanting it, Mmmmm, come on Jeffrey, do it, do it to me now!” I said, and with that I lifted right up and holding his cock steady with one hand plummeted down onto his thick rod all the way to the bottom, screaming out in absolute ecstasy as I felt his large, beautiful cock splitting my pussy walls apart.

Jeffrey let out an animal roar and jerked upwards, burying his cock even deeper into my steaming pussy, and instinct took over, banishing all fears and all logical thoughts, he lifted and plowed his big cock into me over and over again. As he thrust up, I thrust down, doubling the intensity of the feelings we were both getting. His hands gripped and mauled my hard tits, almost bruisingly, but I didn’t mind, I wanted it hard and fast and animalistic, after the softness of Cindy and Marian, I needed it that way, so I fucked him back every bit as hard as he was fucking me. Too young to have any real technique, it was all fast and furious fucking ... and I loved it.

All too soon I felt his balls start to gather and tighten and his cock swell even more inside me and I knew he was about to come, but I didn’t slow down, I was already shuddering through a beautiful, satisfying orgasm, and I wanted him ... wanted him shooting inside me. With a strangled scream and a huge bucking shudder, he EXPLODED! his hot juice shooting into me at a million miles an hour, almost blasting me off his cock, and I added my scream to his as I felt his juices pouring into me, oh yes!, yes!, this was what I’d been missing, this spewing of juices like a hose into the deepest parts of me, and I came, and came , and came again.

“Damn, Damn, Damn” I heard him gasp, “I’ve done it, I’ve damn well done it!”

And I realized, suddenly, that I’d just popped Jeffrey’s cherry!!! God that made me feel even hotter, and I came one more time just to celebrate! After that ...well ... I mean a man with L plates has to practice, doesn’t he? ... Grin .. and I was prepared to offer him all the encouragement and all the tuition he wanted ... and he was very, very grateful, and showed it over and over again that long afternoon. Such a long afternoon in fact, that we were still practicing his driving skills when the door burst open and a grinning Cindy marched in.

But that’s another story ... grin.

To Be Continued...

Patrick
Patrick
872 Followers
12