Julie Discovers Facesitting

Story Info
Julie discovers the joy of dominating and sitting on men.
1k words
4.39
21.4k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A week has passed since my night with Thomas. I don't particularly like him, but there is something about him that attracts me greatly, his naivety. Since I realized that men only consider women as pieces of flesh, I understood that I was entitled to treat them the same way without feeling any shame or remorse.

A week without sex is a long time, so I asked him to come to my place. He obviously accepted. In his situation, he can't afford to be picky. Few women would accept to be touched by a man as weak as him.

After only 10 minutes, he already rings my doorbell. I open the door and see him with a big smile and a bouquet of flowers. I am pleased but I feel that he is hoping for something in exchange for this flower bouquet, and I don't like it. Today, I'm the one who orders, and it will be the same for each of our appointments.

I don't waste a second and order him to go to the bedroom.

"What do I see in your back pocket Thomas?"

"Condoms, don't you have to protect yourself?"

He has barely spoken and his voice is already annoying me.

"Give me that" I take his condoms and throw them in the trash. "You won't need them today".

He remains speechless, until I walk past him to the bed, which causes him to change the subject directly.

"Am I seeing wrong, or has your butt grown again? I didn't know it was possible to have such a big butt for such a thin body"

"And I didn't know it was possible to talk so much crap with such a small mouth! Maybe I should use my big butt to shut you up. Lie down on the bed."

He complied as soon as he could

"Okay but be careful because last time I..."

"Shut up."

I'm tired of hearing him yap so I decide to shut him up with my big butt. He talks about my butt and chews it over and over, it's time for him to get a closer look. He's lying down and trying to mumble but I can't understand anything because my jeans are muffling any sound that tries to come out of his mouth. It's heaven, finally silence!

Big butts may seem exciting, but it's also dangerous if the owner of these ones is pissed off.

I'm facing his legs, his penis is within reach of my arms, but I refuse to touch it even a little. Tonight I want to focus on me and nobody else. I start to press hard against his face with my vulva, and I find the same sensations as last week. I push my vulva against his face at regular intervals, which pushes his head into the mattress in rhythm with my pelvis. My buttocks cover his face completely, so that he sees only darkness.

"pfoouah slowly you are hurting me with your jeans" he says having managed to extricate himself from under my bottom"

"I told you to shut up, maybe I have to step it up a notch so that you learn to respect my orders?

This is starting to feel pleasurable, my pelvic thrusts against his face are starting to feel more powerful and I'm having a hard time stopping.

He pulls his head out a second time

"breathing, stop, this is too much" he says, struggling to express himself properly

I don't know why he won' t listen to me, but orders are orders. I don't know what's gotten into me, but I really want to be more sadistic than that, and with his multiple disobediences, he's giving the stick to be beaten with.

"Maybe without my jeans it will be easier for you?"

"Yes please! The jeans hurt too much I can't take it anymore..."

I take off my jeans and panties, and stick my vulva against his mouth, still facing his legs. The sensations without the jeans are extraordinary. My fluids drip down his face, making me slide even more easily against his mouth and nose. My vagina is swollen and feels like a suction cup against his face. Each thrust against his mouth produces a peculiar slimy sound as it is muffled by my buttocks, which are jerked with each movement of my pelvis.

I hear him struggling not to drown.

At this moment I hesitate to make a pause to let him recover his mind, but the sensations are much too intense and I cannot stop myself any more.

My wetness makes my vagina slide against his face much faster and I rub myself relentlessly against him.

He tries again to clear his face

"Okay Thomas, you're starting to piss me off, stop clearing your face like that every time. Can you see that I'm not done with you? Now you go back under and I don't want to see you anymore."

His attempts to escape put me in a bad mood and my excitement is now tinged with anger. I decided to stop being gentle with him completely and really let loose without restraint. Where a man has to show restraint during sex, a woman can totally let go because she is much less likely to hurt her partner. This is why dominant women are more dangerous than dominant men. Women hardly hold back.

I rub myself against him until I can't stop.

That is lasting since more than an hour, the cycle is always more or less the same.

I'm rocking his face back and forth for minutes until he gets off because he can't take it anymore. Either I wait a few seconds, or I hit his face with a well-deserved slap and I start again.

His face is soaked, the bed too. I am approaching a last orgasm and I want it to be memorable

He pulls out

"Stop..."

I slap him "Shut up"

I put his mouth back in front of my vulva and resume even more violently than before, I straddle his face like a teenage girl masturbating on a pillow, at this moment he is no better than an inanimate object to me.

My legs start to shake, he tries to pull away but I don't let him, I fuck his face more and more intensely until I'm shaking all over and reaching a memorable orgasm.

"I'm exhausted. " I lie against him while keeping my pelvis against his mouth because I really don't want to listen to him yap.

"Next week, same time?"