All Comments on 'Julie Discovers Facesitting'

by facesittingdream

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Love getting a hard erect horny man under me! I like to start out by lowering myself on his hard cock facing him and spend some good hard deep back and fourth movement going.

I move his hands above his head and quickly snap my handcuffs on him.

I then turn around and clap on ankle cuffs. Now he is secured! Both sets of cuffs connect to the headboard and footboard.

Now his training begins! I slip on his tight eye mask. I get off him and allow my mother to mount his face. Both of us are wearing the same perfume.

My Mother moves up and starts humping his lips firmly. She is soaking wet! Once she climaxes she quickly turns around and mounds him deeply and sucks him hard and deep. Soon he grunts and shoots his creamy cum deep within her. She milks him dry....and once again turns around and places her squishy count firmly places it over his warm lips.

I tell him to open his mouth and such his creamy cum from her. Lick her clean I almost yell!

She leans over his dwindling cum soaked clock and licks and sucks him clean as globs of his spent chum slides down between his busy lips. Swallow it all, I yell. My Mom pushes hard against his lips and humps his face again. My Mom has turned into a raving horny humping mad woman.

She slides off him, turns to me and removing globs of his chum and smears I it all over my upset. I then mount him deep and ride him hard. Finally he gets hard again and eventually cums within me. I make him lick me clean. I slide off him as my Mother leaves the room.

Eventually I remove his mask, lean over, tongue fuck his cum coated lips then smiling at him I tell him that I love him so.

Both of us finally coming down, he asked me who he had fucked that had such a hairy count. I just smiled, kissed him deeply and asked if he enjoyed it?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Who is the anonymous that wrote the mother and daughter double team sex on the guy? I think very few if any mother/daughter would do this. Women do not seem to like sharing a man with any other female?

Will527Will527over 1 year ago

Wow you are every man's dream girl - I hope you write more of this, you're amazing at it. I could smell and taste her as she sat there (on my face). You have a new fan!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

If the anonymous responder actually shared a man with her mother, I think men like me would line up for a one time experience. I would definitely love to do the mother just to have the daughter watch and take her place on my face.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userfacesittingdream@facesittingdream
I can write custom short stories in french or english for you, message me :) I only do facesitting and femdom content.