Julie and Her Family Ch. 10

Story Info
Julie's Mother and Grandmother pay for services rendered.
2.1k words
4.16
10.9k
6

Part 10 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/03/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 10

Writer's note -- You might want to read some of the pervious chapters to set this story in its proper context. For now understand that it is being told from Linda's point of view. Before reading this you might want to catch up on the earlier chapters that will explain my current situation. For now, my name is Julie; I am a pretty sissy CD. I am a submissive slut to my sister, Becca. I am nude kneeling at my older and dominant sister's feet. Right next to me is my mother Linda, also nude and submissive and kneeling at her older and dominant sister's feet Patti.

Linda is telling the story of when she got fucked by her father for the first time. Her mother, Jane was a submissive bitch as well. Her sister's name is Patti. She went into prostitution on when she turned 18. She is now 21 and still working for their Aunt Patricia who was the Madam of a very popular whore house. It is ironic that Patti would end up working for Patricia since Patti was named for Patricia. The night before, the girl's were involved in a very nasty sexual encounter that made a mess of the room it happened in.

Before beginning the story, I should explain that while all of this happened for real, it also happened for a reason. ALL of the people there enjoyed what happened. While it may seem as if Linda and her Mum, Jane, are being brutalized, it was all done consensually. Both Jane and Linda are pain sluts (they still are). What would scare others is what they embrace. In each of the events of the story, in real life both the women were coming hard and spraying juices from their cunts like they were fire hoses.

Please enjoy the story and feel free to send comments:

Linda continues her story: "Since the sex session we had left such a mess of the room, arrangements were made to have the room completely redone. Mistress Patricia explained to me and Jane (Linda's submissive mother) that they had to tend to the needs of all of the workers that were coming over this morning. They are to serve them anything they wanted to eat or drink and provide for their sexual needs as well.

When there was a knock on the door, Jane and Linda went to open it and then got on their knees bare arsed naked in front of the workers. 3 men and 1 woman came in and smiled at what they saw. Mistress Patricia greeted them dressed in a very nice black dress that showed off her cleavage and great legs. Mistress Patti greeted them dressed the same but her dress was red.

Patricia said "Remember, you can do anything you want to the girls so long as you do not injure them. Hurt then; fine, but do not injure them. They are both pain sluts and love to be hurt. I know you need some motivation so pull down your pants and the girls will get you off to a good start."

The first 2 men had their cocks out in a flash. Jane (my mother) and I get them off almost immediately. Both of them came with big loads on our faces. The next man stood in front of me and the women bent over in front of Jane. As I was sucking the man's cock, I could see my mother working her tongue in and out of the girl's arse. As she did, she reached around and fingered her cunt. I was so fascinated watching my mother that I almost gagged when the guy came. I swallowed most of his cum and then deliberately spit the rest out so it would dribble down my tits. The girl came and all the workers pulled up their pants.

Mistress Patricia said "Okay you got a taste of what is in store for you, now get to work. Linda will be here for your sexual needs and if you want something to drink or eat call on Jane." The workers started their job.

Patti took me and put me on my knees and then put a stretch gag in my mouth and tied my wrists behind my back. This made my mouth open wide and soon I was drooling like a pig. "The men will fuck your face if they want some relief and you can still use your tongue to get the girl off."

Patricia put and leather strap around my mother's waist which had chains hanging off. The chains were attached to her wrists. This meant Jane could still serve food and drink while still being in bondage. I have to admit seeing mum nude like that in chains with her 40D tits jiggling made me wet just looking at her.

As the day progressed, Jane would serve them and every so often one of the men would put their cock in my mouth and face-fuck me. Being gagged like that, I could not swallow, so the cum would dribble out of my mouth in to my tits and belly. Sometimes they would just jerk off on to my face and hair. In a few hours I was a mess! I guess Jane's motherly instincts kicked in and she was about to wipe my face when I heard a loud crack. Mistress Patricia was watching Jane and used her crop on her arse before Jane could clean me. Mum just nodded and smiled "Sorry Mistress, I should know better, but the crop felt good."

In a bit, the woman came over and dropped her pants and knickers and presented her arse to me. I leaned in and started to lick her arse crack. As I pushed my tongue inside her arse hole I could smell and taste her sweat. It was nastier because this woman obviously did not wipe her arse very well. Since I was tied, the woman had to finger herself to an orgasm.

This went on for most of the day. One of the men went over to Mistress Patricia and dropped his pants for her to suck him. Mistress simply smiled and said, unless you want that puny cock bitten off, you will put it away and go away!

Everyone howled with laughter. I tried to laugh but because of the gag, I wound up just gagging on drooling and cum.

By the end of the day, the work was done and the 2 Dommes, Patricia and Patti, inspected the room and were satisfied. There was new carpeting out in, fresh paint and various racks for kinky toys had been installed. "You people do good work. Now it is fun time."

The chains were taken off Jane and the gag was removed from my mouth and I was untied. I had a moment to rub my wrists and move my jaw around when the leashes were attached to our collars and we were led outside to the patio. There we could see 2 new spilt rail sections had just been installed.

I watched as my mother, Jane, was placed in front of one of the fence sections. Her ankles were tied to the base of posts and then she was bent over and her wrists were tied to the same posts. I watched her beautiful tits sway as then positioned her with her arse high in the air.

The same thing was then done to me, but I was faced in the opposite direction. From this position, mum and I were only a few feet away from each other's arses. We would both have a perfect view of what was being done to each other.

The men wasted no time and get underneath us and started to suck and bite our hanging tits. The sensation was quite pleasant until a loud "crack" was heard. I looked up and saw that the woman was whipping my mother's arse. The woman showed no mercy as she soon had her arse a bright red with nasty stripes along Mum's arse and thighs. Most women would have been begging for mercy, but Mum was begging for more. I could see by how she was wiggling her arse that she had cum once and was well on her way to another orgasm.

As this was happening I could feel someone lubing my arse hole. Then I heard Patti say "She is ready now." The man said "I've been waiting all day for this. My bitch of a wife never lets me fuck her arse hole. This is going to be a real treat." With that he roughly pushed his cock inside my arse.

I remember thinking to myself that I was so glad that I had my arsehole fucked yesterday for the first time by huge cocks. This meant that I felt no pain at all from this man's small cock. Since all the men had cum a few times during the day, it took quite a while for him to finally cum. I had to admit that while his cock was not very large, he left a big load inside me and it was soon dropping down my thighs.

As poor Mum's arse was being whipped I turned to see a man grab her hair and pull her head forward so that she could suck his cock. In just a moment, the same thing was being down to me and mother and daughter were sucking side by side. The woman finally dropped the whip and pushed her pants down and started to finger herself in front of everyone. I have no idea who came first, Mum and I or the woman, but we all came hard! The sensations were incredible.

The rest of the time went on like that, cocks being pushed inside one of our holes. Finally we were released and the woman came over and spit in our faces. "You are filthy whores! At least I work for my money. I am not a disgusting pig like you tramps are." With that she took out her lipstick and wrote DISGUSTING PIGS across our tits.

The woman led us into the backyard where there were stakes driven into the ground. Mum and I were staked spread eagle on to the ground. Mistress Patti called out "Take your boots off first." The woman took off her work boots and then stood between my spread legs. In one movement, she kicked my cunt. Being staked like that, all I could do was scream out in pleasure and pain. I remember seeing my Mum's face. She was savoring every moment of the session.

The woman then went to my Mum and kicked her cunt just as hard. Both mum and I were crying and writhing helplessly on the ground. The screams told our "tormentors" how much we were enjoying this. The woman then took off her pants and knickers completely and squatted to piss on my mother's face. Both Mum and I drifted off into sub space as our senses were being overflow with pleasure. A second or so later, I felt piss on my face as the men started to piss on both Mum and I. They soon started to jerk off and came on our tits one last time.

Before anything else could happen, Mistress Patricia came over and said. "Enough. The payment is settled." The workers thanked the Dommes and packed up and left.

Mistress Patti untied me as Mistress Patricia untied Jane. They hooked our leashes to the collars and then tied us to heavy tree branches. Both the Dommes took turns hosing us off so that they got the worst of the smells off. Then they led us into the bathroom where we saw our oversized bathtub filled. There was steam coming from the hot water and then Mistress Patricia added scented oils to the water. Jane and I got into the tub facing each other and the Mistresses loving bathed our bodies.

Mistress Patricia said "You did well today girls. Patti and I are whores and used to this kind of treatment at the brothel, but you 2 are not whores. Yet you conducted yourself as professionals. We are proud of you both."

Patricia continued "Linda, tomorrow your father will be coming home. You saw years ago what he did to your sister Patti. Tomorrow will be worse. Jane and Patti have told me he has become increasingly vicious as nasty. I will not be here for you, your Dad hates me, but I promise you; all this has been done to prepare you for the worst."

I smiled weakly as I sunk deeper into the soothing water. "Thank you Mistress."