OnlyFamily

Story Info
Desperate to make some money, a family creates a kinky fan page.
16.6k words
4.81
175.8k
492

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/22/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Summary: Desperate to make some money, a family creates a kinky OnlyFans page.

Note 1: This is dedicated to the wickedly beautiful Breezy, who suggested this wicked story.

Note 2: This is a Nude Day Story Contest 2022 story, so please vote. Although the story doesn't take place on Nude Day, nudity and getting caught in the act are what trigger the wickedly wild plot.

Please note all characters are at least 18 years of age.

OnlyFamily

PROLOGUE

The death of Charlie Young in a tragic motorcycle accident (tragic, but also stupid, since he was going 85 miles an hour when he lost control and crashed into a large oak tree, following some disastrously poor recent investments) left his family, which had been accustomed to living in the lap of luxury, unexpectedly in a precarious financial situation. Think Schitt's Creek's Rose family, and you wouldn't be far off... they even had one boy and one girl.

Neither Lisa Young nor her grown kids had any clue how broke they were until the reading of the will, which was a shock to all their systems. Just a year ago they'd moved into a massive 4000 square foot house on the seacoast in a gated community... they were, in essence, living in the lap of luxury. They all had expensive sports cars, and had grown accustomed (they hadn't actually grown, it was all they'd ever known) to the finer things in life.

Tyra Young was 21 and a junior in college... and she was popular online... with a semi-celebrity status... over 250,000 followers on TikTok because of her provocative dance numbers wearing skimpy outfits that drew attention to her 38F breasts. Which in one way was crazy, although no one would believe it... she was vivacious... hot as fuck... with a body made to be flaunted... but she was still a virgin! She'd given a few half-hearted hand jobs, and she loved teasing men (and women too) with her big tits, amazing ass and pretty face, but truth be told, she was beginning to wonder if she was asexual. She simply didn't find men or women sexually appealing. Sure, she could tell when a man was hot or a woman was sexy, but she didn't find them arousing... ever. Which confused and frustrated her at times, but she was for the most part living in the glow of salacious comments from her anonymous followers. As mentioned, she'd administered a few hand jobs, and had once fingered a woman at a party while they were both drunk, but otherwise she was totally inexperienced sexually... which no one would believe after witnessing her outrageous TikTok videos, her amazing body, and her outgoing personality.

(A footnote about her semi-celebrity status: she kept her private life private by not using her real name online but an assumed one, and by always wearing a decorative domino mask whenever she danced).

Tyra's brother Marty Young, who'd turned 18 a few weeks ago, had just graduated from high school. Like his sister, although neither knew this about the other, he was also a virgin. Unlike his sister, this wasn't 100% by choice, since he didn't have her insanely good looks... although he wasn't unattractive either. He'd come close to getting his first blow job at his graduation party, but alas, he shot his load after just a few strokes from (only) the hand (damn!) of Samantha Hotbody (not her real name either) ... another recent graduate who was known for her blow job prowess... who wasn't pleased to find a sudden load all over her face and her expensive dress. While not a geek per se, Marty wasn't in the in crowd at high school (he was a movie buff, named after a movie character... Back to the Future of course). He always carried around a high end video camera with him, having gained lots of expertise, especially with portraits and short action videos. He took a lot of crap because of his sister, with pretty much all the guys in the neighborhood telling him how hot she was, and how they all wanted to fuck her and to play with her tits. (Thankfully they didn't know she never went further than teasing.) Of course he'd be lying if he claimed he hadn't thought about fucking his sister's juggernaut tits... although he directed most of his jerk off fantasies... usually three or four loads a day... at his mother. He had a thing for older women... likely because he spent a lot of time around them. His mother and her many MILF friends were all sexy as fuck, they dressed to flaunt, and typically wore his personal kryptonite... nylon stockings. The quantity of loads he exploded while picturing his nylon-wearing English teacher Mrs. Walker (see above), his Mom's best friend Karolyn, their maid dressed in the traditional attire and always in black pantyhose, and his mother, would easily fill a sperm bank for months.

Their mother Lisa Young had gotten married young, gave birth to Tyra at 20, and at only 41 years of age was now a widow. Although many women in her circle of friends and acquaintances assumed she'd married for money... since her now dead husband had had a massive trust fund when they'd hooked up... unlike many of the housewives in the area... which could easily be its own show like so many of the other shows... she'd truly loved him. So she was devastated by his tragic death, which plummeted her into a deep depression, leaving her unable to deal with the pressing financial matters that became more and more dire as only a few weeks went by.

.....

.....

CREATING AN ONLYFANS ACCOUNT AND CAUGHT IN THE ACT

Tyra and Marty knew their mother was in a deep funk, and no matter what they did, they couldn't coax her out of it... and usually not even out of her bedroom. So when Tyra spied the mortgage foreclosure letter from the bank and the repo letters for their cars, she knew it was up to her to do something about the crisis.

She'd been asked for years (or rather her online persona had been asked), ever since she'd begun posting her provocative videos, to open an OnlyFans account and show some more skin. She'd always resisted the idea, wishing to keep a distinct line between teasing and pleasing, between art and porn. But now the only way to make the money they desperately needed to pay the mortgage and to keep their cars, was to do something extreme. And with over a quarter of a million followers, she figured she could raise some quick money if she was willing to cross that line just a little.

So Tyra decided to use her Dad's photo studio in the back of the house so she could shoot some revealing photos and videos. Her Dad had set it up for her brother, but even though Marty was still an avid photographer and videographer, he now did all his shoots around town or out in the countryside, so he hardly ever went in there anymore. So she muscled a decorative bed in from a spare bedroom and assembled a simple boudoir scene for herself. Fortunately all the lights, cameras and computers she needed were already in place.

Just like on her TikTok account, she wanted to remain anonymous. Sure, she might be able to raise the money a lot faster if she went online as her real self and created a major scandal, but that would shatter a family's reputation that was already in shambles... Tyra needed to help rebuild the family empire, not pound the final nail into its coffin.

So using up the last thousand dollars of her credit card limit, she bought some new lingerie, and she paid a few popular online models to advertise herself on their pages. She took a dozen very revealing photos in a variety of sexy lingerie that really showcased her voluptuous tits and amazing ass... as usual, wearing an assortment of masks to protect her identity.

Within eight hours, she had a hundred subscribers at $10 each... which was an impressively quick $1000 and her investment back, but a long way from the $41,000 she needed within a few days.

The OnlyFans followers she had raved about her body, but they demanded to see her tits and pussy. Although Tyra was proud of her body, this was a line she was still reluctant to cross. Yet her subscribers demanded it, or they'd quickly unsubscribe.

And then the next evening while she was filming herself cupping her (barely covered) breasts and smiling into the camera, ironically performing her first ever live show... which added another hundred subscribers... her brother came home unexpectedly, and happened to walk into the studio.

"Tyra, what are you doing?" Marty demanded, staring at his sister in her very revealing lingerie... his cock hardening in his pants.

"Marty!" she gasped, covering herself up as best she could... forgetting she was still live streaming.

"What are you doing?" Marty repeated, as he looked around and saw a video camera on a tripod hooked up to a computer. "Are you filming yourself dressed like that?"

"Please... just leave," Tyra pleaded, mortified to be caught by her younger brother while wearing such scandalous attire.

He approached the camera, and discovered the computer was logged into OnlyFans, and his big sister was live streaming.

"Oh shit," Tyra gasped, realizing people were listening in on this awkward conversation. She quickly closed her laptop. "Oh God! Oh God! Oh God!"

"Why are you doing this?" Marty asked.

"We need the money to keep our house!" Tyra told him semi-hysterically.

"We do?" Marty asked, dumbfounded. He hadn't attended the will reading, since his Mom had felt he was too young to be there... even though he was eighteen.

"Yeah, if we don't come up with $41,000 by July 14th, we default on the mortgage, the bank forecloses and repossesses all our cars, and we're totally fucked!" Tyra explained, finally able to tell someone about it.

"Shit!" Marty said. He knew things weren't going well, but hadn't paid much attention. Things had always just kind of worked out for him. "That's only a week from now!"

"Yeah," Tyra sighed.

"So you're doing porn?"

"Not porn," Tyra snapped, annoyed at the accusation. "Just flirtation and risqué performing."

"Sorry, I didn't mean to sound critical," Marty said, his cock not remotely willing to go down, as he struggled not to admire his sister's amazing body and huge fucking tits... it was just too bad she never wore nylons like his Mom or the other MILFs he jerked off about. "I was just... well... flabbergasted."

"Do you have a better idea for raising forty plus grand in a hurry?"

"No, I don't," Marty admitted. Even his prized tricked-out Camaro was leased. His Dad had never believed in owning cars, since they depreciated in value so quickly.

"I've made over two grand in a day and a half," she said.

"Wow, really?" Marty asked.

"Yeah," she nodded. After a pause, she said, "Hey, I have an idea."

"What is it?"

"Can you help me?"

"How?"

"Will you take the photos and videos for me?"

"Really?" Marty asked, this request totally unexpected.

"Yeah, it's impossible to take photos of myself that don't look like selfies, and the videos are difficult to keep in focus," she said. "Plus, it would be good to have your camera touch, so you can zoom in, pan out, and generally use your video expertise."

"I guess," he said. "But wouldn't that be weird, since we're family?"

"Oh, it'll be weird all right," she agreed. "But desperate times call for desperate measures."

"Okay, I'm in," he agreed, his cock raging.

"Now I should warn you... I'm about to do some sexy things I never thought I'd do," she said.

"Like?" he asked as she flipped her laptop open again.

"Give my subscribers what they're demanding."

Who are you talking to? someone had posted.

"Shoot, I have comments building up," Tyra said.

As she went to respond, another message came up: Who walked in and caught you?

Tyra, thinking this would be a wicked turn-on for these geeks and lonely men, smiled into the camera, all seductive, her brother now behind it, "That was my brother. He caught me in the act of teasing you guys, and was really surprised! But now he's filming me, and his cock is trying to bust out of his pants!"

"Hey!" Marty objected, loudly enough to be heard by the viewers.

"Well it is!" she giggled.

A few comments scrolled across the screen about how hot that was, including a bunch of kinky ones about incest... something she'd never even remotely considered. She smiled sexily into the camera and promised, "Tomorrow if I have 500 new subscribers, I'll show you my naked tits, and my brother will be filming it. So go get me those followers, boys." She squeezed her tits, and blew the viewers a kiss.

Tyra closed the laptop and asked, "So how do we make another forty grand?"

"I don't know," he said, processing that his sister was hoping to reveal her tits tomorrow, and he'd be right here to see them. Truth be told, he'd wanted to see his sister and Mom's tits forever... both of them having massive gravity-defying bazooms.

"You're a wizard behind the camera, so come up with something," she said, getting up and putting on a short robe.

"Okay," he said, getting a very good look at his sister's ass through her see-through panties from behind.

Marty did some research about building a fan base on OnlyFans, and he suggested posting some provocative pics on Twitter and Instagram.

So, wearing sexy red lingerie, Tyra posed for a dozen more pictures, each showcasing her tits, and after some original awkwardness between the brother and sister, things went well. Marty directed her like he would anyone else when he was behind the camera... although these semi-nudes were breaking new ground for him... just taking charge and coaxing the best out of his model.

Tyra, although she didn't know it at the time, was a natural submissive, so she just did as he instructed her... posing seductively in a variety of poses, each one a little sexier than the last.

Once the shoot was done, Marty posted a new photo every hour or two, along with promises for tomorrow's tit reveal, promoting the OnlyFans site.

By the time of the reveal the next evening, they had more than double yesterday's subscribers. Tyra was excited... they had almost 1200 subscribers now... for a total of nearly $12,000 less her expenses... but she was also frustrated, since they still weren't anywhere near reaching their lofty goal. She was also nervous... admittedly she loved flaunting her body... and she loved the attention... but this was an entirely new level... posing half-naked.

Marty was behind the camera... Tyra was on her knees on the bed... wearing a semi-sheer black nightie and matching panty... with no bra, but with a black domino mask covering her eyes.

"I'm getting really scared... I'm not sure we should do this," Tyra said, the scheduled showtime less than two minutes away.

"Nervous is okay, but you needn't be scared. I know you can do this," Marty said, encouraging his sister for a few reasons. Directing and motivating the models was part of his job, and he was good at it. They also desperately needed the money, and if this livestream session (plus subsequent viewings of the recording by future subscribers) went well, perhaps it would go viral, and their target could still be reached. Lastly, he was dying to see his sister's tits... and only he would know that the girl behind the mask was Tyra.

"I don't know," Tyra said, harbouring some very serious second thoughts.

"It's this or we become homeless," Marty pointed out bluntly. "It was brilliant of you to think of doing it, and I'm proud of you."

"I know, but still..." Tyra said, her body trembling with nerves.

Marty stepped out from behind the camera, sat on the bed beside his sister, looked into her eyes and said earnestly, "Look, you can do this. Your fans want it, and you need to do it. And you're wearing a mask... so I'll be the only person in the whole world who'll know it's you."

"I know, I know," Tyra nodded, thankful to have Marty here with her, even though she could see a bulge in his pants... which wasn't all bad. "Okay, let's do it."

Marty glanced at the countdown: 32 seconds. He hurried back to his comfortable spot behind the camera and said, "All right; ready?"

"As ready as I'll ever be," Tyra said, taking a deep breath as the countdown readout swept past 12 and lower, and she wondered if her brother was hard... which he definitely was... because of her... which was the question.

"Just be yourself," Marty said. "Treat everyone watching The Tyra Show to your wicked side."

"The Tyra Show, I like that," she laughed as the countdown flashed past 3 seconds.

Mart counted down, then said, "Action."

Tyra smiled into the camera, her insecurities fading away as she saw the large number of followers online watching her. "Hi, everyone. I'm so happy you could all make it."

From there, Tyra went into a zone... teasing... answering questions... before finally saying as she cupped her huge tits, "Well, I guess it's time. Here comes what you've all been waiting for."

The tips had reached almost $800 and Tyra, seeing an opportunity to entice even more money, smiled into the camera, leaning forward to present a very good view of her valley of flesh through the sheer nightie, "You lovely people, we're this close to a thousand dollars in tips. Can we reach that? My F-cup titties are dying to come out from behind this fabric and greet you in person."

Marty filmed, thinking how much fun it would be to dive into that valley, or perhaps to fuck those big tits...which were a tad smaller than his Mom's, but still fabulous. Being a pervert, he'd learned both his Mom and sister's bra sizes by snooping through their lingerie drawers. While his sister was 'only' a 38F, their Mom was a 40G. (Both pairs were heavenly!)

In less than a minute the tips jar rose to almost $1100. Tyra was shocked by such a rapid rise and the quick extra thousand, and so she said, "Well, you sexy things certainly deserve a treat. Here you go!"

Tyra looked at her brother... her hands on the bottom hem of her nightie... and then she pulled it over her head to release her huge tits to the hundreds of live viewers. The comments went crazy, with a plethora of them saying how amazing her tits were. Some asked her to cup her tits. Some asked her to pinch her nipples. Some asked her to suck her own tits. So she just did as they asked, posing and bathing in the internet glory as the online tips jar increased by another $300.

Tyra responded to some of the comments... enthralled by the abundance of flattery... while totally topless... now feeling very comfortable about having her tits out and swaying about for all to see.

Fifteen minutes later she said goodbye, promising another surprise tomorrow at the same time, and after leaning gradually forward until her tits were filling the entire screen, she ended the live show.

"That was wild," Marty said enthusiastically.

"Do you think it was good?" Tyra asked. The adrenaline rush of the show had kept her insecurities at bay, but now they were creeping back.

"It was amazing," Marty said. "And now we've learned that the subscription is just the entry price. The real money might be in the tips."

"They went nuts with them!"

"Yeah, just like a rock concert," Marty said. "They make more money on the t-shirts, food and beer than they do from the tickets."

"I promised them something special tomorrow," Tyra said. "But I have no idea what that should be."

"If you check the comments, it's pretty obvious what they want," Marty said, not sure that exposing her vaj was a line she'd be willing to cross.

"I know what you're saying," she thought out loud, her tits still out in the open for her brother to stare at (which he tried not to do too much, but he was only human). "Showing all those guys my tits was one thing, but my pussy is on a different level."