Julie Gets Hypnotised Ch. 01

Story Info
College student Julie takes part in a psychology experiment.
1.6k words
4.24
61.5k
55

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/14/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

AUTHOR'S NOTE: All characters shown are above 18 years of age.

College Freshman Julie Rogers waited patiently outside of room 51UT. She was a good student, and always looking for ways to gain extra credit, or something to put on her CV, and so had readily volunteered for the psychology experiment when she saw it advertised in the hallway. It was a study on hypnosis, and would grant her almost as many credits as a whole module, just for a few minutes of work! She highly doubted something as silly as hypnosis would work on someone as intelligent, independent and driven as she was. She stood at 5'4, with a tight ass and soft C cup tits. She'd dressed comfortably in her green tank top and white jogging bottoms. Julie waited until her name was called, then entered the room. The walls were all white, and the only item of furniture was a lone chair sitting opposite a two-way mirror.

"Please take a seat Miss Rogers," A voice came through the speakers.

Julie followed the instruction, holding her hands together on her lap as she sat down.

"Procedure is pretty straight forward," the voice continued, "We're going to play several frequencies, and see how your mind reacts."

Julie nodded obediently.

"Ok Frequency A playing now."

A high-pitched buzzing filled the air; Julie sat and waited for something to happen but nothing did.

"Frequency B..."

The same routine continued a few times, each one playing for about 30 seconds before stopping. Each time, nothing happened. Until...

"Ok Frequency G playing now."

This one was lower and seemed to pierce Julie's mind in a way the others hadn't. She had just enough time to register the feeling of the deep sounds lapping into her brain like waves on a beach before her world went black.

"Ok Frequency G playing now," Andrew called out on the intercom system before pressing play. George and he, both master's students had been working on it for months, doing extensive research into hypnosis, different frequencies, and sending people into blank states. The pair had gone through 14 people with no luck. They were starting to give up hope when one of their last volunteers, Julie Rogers, walked in.

"Wow she's got great tits," Andrew remarked as she walked in, "Bet those feel great around a cock."

"Focus," George sighed, "Let's just get this done with."

The pair worked through the various frequencies until they reached G. They watched carefully as a curious expression came across Julie's face before it went totally blank. It was as though her mind had switched off. Any semblance of intelligence just wiped away, her mind dropped into a flat line and her eyes went dead. Her face was perfectly neutral.

"Holy shit," George said, shocked, "I think it's actually worked."

"Miss Rogers please raise both arms," Andrew spoke into the intercom.

Julie immediately raised both her arms into the air.

"Please note that the subject is complying with the commands given," George spoke into the recorder that had been playing for the duration of the experimenter. Andrew looked hungrily at the helpless, hot piece of ass in the centre of his experimentation room. He hesitated for a moment before grabbing the recorder off his partner.

"Tssh, tch, tssssh," He made noises replicating a recording failure before turning the machine off.

"Dude what the fuck!" George asked, "Stop messing with the experiment."

"Forget the experiment man," Andrew answered, "You see how hot that slut is? She's totally under our control, let's not waste an opportunity this good."

"What are you talking about man, what about the data?"

"We'll get usable data from a subject that isn't a slutty freshman with lips designed for sucking cock."

"I don't know dude," George replied.

"Miss Rogers," Andrew spoke into the intercom, "Please expose your breasts."

With the same blank expression, Julie pulled up her top, taking her bra with her. She started emotionless at the mirror as her perky nude tits fell out, her large nipples hard due to the cold.

"Woah," George said, speechless.

"Exactly dude," Andrew nudged him, "Miss Rogers, remove your joggers and start touching yourself."

Julie slid her trousers off her legs and started rubbing her clit through her cute, lacy pink panties.

"Should we cut the cameras?" George asked.

"No way dude," Andrew responded, "I want this for my spank bank. I'll edit it out later."

"Julie, on the count of three, I want you to cum, but make a slutty face when you do it. 3...2...1...cum."

Julie's crossed and her pretty little tongue fell out of her mouth. She moaned and shook slightly as she grinded against her hand.

Andrew opened the door connecting the observation room to the rest of 51UT and walked up to Julie. She looked up at him, her expressionless face having turned into one of pleasure and horniness. He squeezed her soft tits a few times as she touched herself, her tongue still hanging out of her mouth.

"Get a feel of these man," Andrew called out to his friend.

George hesitated for a moment before joining in, groping her boobs and running a thumb over her hard nipples.

"They do feel great," he conceded.

Andrew reached down and slid his hand under Julie's, to cup her wet pussy.

"She's got a great cunt too," He announced as she moaned again.

He undid his belt buckle and slid his cock out.

"Suck it for me doll," He ordered his submissive subject.

Without getting up, Julie dutifully leaned forward, and took all of Andrew's hard cock into her mouth. She wrapped her tongue around it and sucked as well as she could, bobbing her head up and down. As she did so, George grabbed the hand she wasn't using to rub her clit and wrapped her delicate fingers around his own cock. He grabbed her wrist and started jerking himself off with her hand until her robot brain understood the instruction and continued on her own. Both boys squeezed her tits, and pinched her nipples as she pleasured their cocks.

Andrew took his phone out and filmed her. Focusing on her tits and pussy before getting a close up of her tongue lapping around his balls. He wasn't very experienced though, and certainly wasn't used to having such soft, supple lips wrapped around his shaft. He groaned quickly, and grabbed her head before filling it with stream after stream of cum. Julie took it all without making a sound, and all while continuing to jerk off George.

"Open your mouth," He instructed his private whore.

Julie obediently opened her mouth, cum dripped down from the roof of it, and pooled on her tongue.

"Swallow the cum Miss Rogers."

Julie closed her mouth and gulped until her mouth was empty of the sticky jizz.

"Wait dude where do I cum?" George asked, seeing Julie swallow all that cum had pushed him close to the edge.

"Idk man wherever you want," Andrew answered.

George knew that any cum left anywhere could get them both in a lot of trouble. In a panic, he pulled Julie's lacy pink panties to one side and stuck his cock at the entrance of her glistening pussy right as he erupted, filling her up with jizz.

"Ok flip her over," Andrew told his friend, "I wanna try her ass next."

Before they got a chance though, Andrew's phone buzzed. He checked quickly.

"Oh shit George, the professor said he's five minutes away."

The pair put their cocks away and ran back inside the booth.

"Please put your clothes back on Miss Rogers," George spoke into the intercom.

"Dumb slut," Andrew added.

Julie smiled and pulled her bra and tank top back down. Andrew's earlier instruction must have still been in her head because when she saw some cum leaking out of her pussy while pulling up her joggers she scooped it up with a finger and licked it clean. She pulled her joggers over her plump ass then resumed her original position, with hands clasped in lap.

"You will not remember any of your time under hypnosis Miss Rogers," George instructed her.

Andrew picked up the recorder and started it again.

"Subject has conformed to all basic instructions, ceasing frequency now."

They pressed a button and the low frequency that had been playing for the last ten minutes ceased.

The darkness only lasted a few moments before Julie snapped out of it. It was like she'd fallen asleep for just a brief moment.

"Are you back with us Miss Rogers?" The voice emanated from the speakers.

"Wow," she said, rubbing her head, "Did it work?"

"Indeed it did," the voice responded, "You were under for about 10 minutes, we just made you simple stuff, raising your arms, counting to 5 etc."

"Ok," Julie smiled and nodded.

"Anything to report on your end?"

"There is a funny taste in my mouth," She frowned with confusion, "And my jaw and wrist are kinda sore, but other than that no."

"All common symptoms, don't worry too much," The voice reassured her, "We've got everything we need so please feel free to leave."

Julie stood up and started heading for the door.

"Thanks for everything gorgeous," The second voice announced as she opened the door.

"You're welcome," She said, with an innocent smile.

What nice young men, she thought to herself as she walked away, wondering why her panties felt so wet.

Back in the booth, Andrew smiled at George.

"Collect all the info we have on that frequency, I have big plans for it," He announced with a twisted smile.