Julie Gets Hypnotised Ch. 02

Story Info
Julie's admirer discovers the special frequency.
2.9k words
4.41
31.4k
46
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/14/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

AUTHOR'S NOTE: All characters shown are above 18 years of age.

Tom sat staring at his phone. His next action would be the culmination of hours of preparation and a lot of money.

Tom had been infatuated with Julie the moment he'd seen her. Her tight ass looked so good in those short shorts she'd wear sometimes. Every time she wore a dress he'd have to spend the entire lecture keeping down a boner and trying to stop himself staring at her tits the whole time. He'd considered asking her out a few times, but was scared he'd get turned down and seen as a weirdo. Plus, it was well known that Julie only dated people who were top of the class like her. She was a very intelligent and hardworking woman, and probably wouldn't want to date someone who routinely skipped class (unless Julie was in it) and handed in essays late.

Tom had just about resigned Julie's perfect curves to fantasy when he overheard a master's student in the library bragging about hypnotising a fresher into sucking his cock. He listened closely out of curiosity, his eyes widening in shock as he heard the man describe Julie. Tom cornered him and asked for the sound frequency Andrew had used. It had taken a lot of negotiation, but eventually Andrew settled on £1000. Guess Tom would have to chip into his overdraft sooner than expected. That was just stage one though. Tom waited for an appropriate time, the partnered project. It was meant to be randomised, but another £100 in the hands of Professor Stone meant that Tom and Julie were put together "by chance". While he waited for the project to start, Tom did his research. He ignored two weeks of classes, and skipped a few essays, but by the end, he was a semi expert in the field of hypnosis. He'd designed the first video to be subtle. A simple idea, not one too confusing.

The texts in front of him read:

T: Hey, instead of working in the library, why don't we work in my room or your room

J: I don't know Tom, I'd feel more comfortable in the library

T: I only ask because I found a video showing the benefits of working in a private space as a pair

J: Hmm

J: Show it to me

The video was simple enough. Designed to play on Julie's love of educational prowess. An optical illusion, a spiral played in the background as the text gave out instructions. In the background was of course, Frequency G. Julie was to believe she watching an educational video. She would also suddenly agree that being in a bedroom would be better for them. Tom didn't want Julie catatonic when he fucked her, he wanted her to want it as much as he did. But if the video didn't work, Julie would be furious, and his life would be ruined. But to squeeze that ass? It was worth the risk. Tom sent it.

He watched as it notified him that Julie had "seen" it. He waited anxiously.

J: ...

J: ...

J: ...

J: Ok then :), come over to mine at 8.

Tom let out a deep sigh of relief before smiling. This would be fun.

Tom arrived at her accommodation at 8pm on the dot. He checked out his crush discreetly as they rode up in the lift. She was wearing a hoodie and jeans. It was no summer dress but at least he could check her ass out. Besides, if everything went to plan it wouldn't matter soon anyway. They walked into Julie's room and sat on the bed. It was warm in the room, which was perfect.

"I found a great video to watch on the topic," Tom said enthusiastically.

"Why don't we just focus on the reading," Julie said, "It's a bit childish to watch videos."

She's such a smartass, Tom thought to himself.

"It's a quick video." He promised.

"Ok then," Julie responded, "But make sure it's not too long."

Tom played the video. It had the same spiral and frequency. This one told her how warm she was, and how comfortable she felt around him. It was important not to overload her mind with ideas, or she would figure out what was happening to her.

"Yeah, that was pretty good actually," She said, before opening her copy of the book and starting to read.

Tom took his own book out and watched closely for any changes. After about a minute, she started shifting around uncomfortably.

"You ok?" He asked her.

"Yeah, it's just so warm, you don't mind if I take my hoodie off do you?"

"Of course not." Tom smiled internally, this would be a good start.

Julie reached her arms and pulled her hoodie off. Tom's jaw almost dropped, underneath the hoodie, there was no T-shirt, just a lacy white bra. Her perfect C cup tits sat perky on her chest.

She must have big areolas, Tom thought to himself, as he could see a hint of them peeking out from the top of her bra. Tom shifted himself, now trying to suppress a massive boner.

Julie noticed him staring.

"Yeah?" She asked him, confused.

"Oh," He said, snapping out of it, "Sorry, I just zoned out for a minute."

"That's ok," she giggled.

"Are you good now?" He asked, regarding the temperature.

"Yeah mostly," She responded, shifting around more.

"You can take the jeans off if you like," He offered, "Don't keep them on on my behalf."

"Are you sure?" She asked.

Tom nodded.

"Thanks Tom," She smiled and wriggled out of her jeans.

Tom had an absolutely furious erection now. Her matching lacy white panties allowed him to see a bit of the dark pubic hair covering her pussy, he didn't manage to get a good look at her arse though, since she sat back down immediately after.

Julie kept reading, but Tom could tell she was struggling a bit. Tom had come across this in his studies. Hypnotism via frequency is designed to put the subject into an unconscious state. Keeping a hypnosis patient conscious but still influenced was possible but not sustainable. Julie's ability to focus and reason would become more and more impaired with each video, even if she was able to maintain an appropriate exterior.

"We could watch another video?" Tom suggested, after staring at Julie's tits, pussy and thighs for ten minutes.

"Umm, ok," Julie relented. She clearly didn't want to but was struggling with the reading and wanted a break.

Tom set up the second video and started playing it. It reinforced the idea of how comfortable she was around him and also started to suggest she might be turned on.

"That was good," Julie smiled, before picking up her book and trying to read it. Tom could tell she was struggling. He stretched.

"Man it is warm in here isn't it?"

Julie nodded.

Tom pulled his T-shirt over his head then slipped his jeans off. Finally, his cock could breathe. He adjusted it so that it was pointing up. The tip of his cock poked out the waistband of his underwear. Knowing that his crush was staring at his cock made him even harder. Tom laid back down, his leg touching hers, she didn't react. She also didn't react when he "scratched" his dick by grabbing it under his underwear and tugging it a few times.

"Hey Jules," He said.

"Hmm?" She asked, looking up from her book. She hadn't turned a page in the last 5 minutes.

"Would you like to watch another video?"

"Sure, why not," She nodded. She seemed unbothered, but Tom could tell she was thankful.

"Come here," He pulled her towards him slightly by her waist.

"This is a long one," He warned her, "You might feel more comfortable laying down."

"Yeah ok," She said and stretched out onto her tummy, finally revealing her perfectly shaped ass. It jiggled slightly as she hit the bed. Tom started the video. It emphasised the ideas of the previous video even more. Being ok around Tom and being horny. It also introduced a new idea of being ok with nicknames, even if they seemed inappropriate. As she watched, Tom decided it was finally time to get a feel. He placed a hand on her calf and stroked it up. He squeezed her thick thighs, and finally rested his hand on her perfect butt. He couldn't believe he was actually touching it. Julie moaned slightly as Tom gave it a light squeeze. He didn't want to risk snapping her out of it though and so didn't push it any further. Near the end of the video, it flashed a few suggestions into her mind, hungry, cum, slut. It was getting easier with each video. Before the video ended, Tom slipped his hand under her underwear and gave the pale flesh a quick squeeze. Julie moaned again as the video came to a close.

She shook herself out of the daze and sat back up onto her knees. Tom looked over to see that she was now holding the book upside down. Clearly, attempting to act normal while heavily hypnotised was beginning to take its toll on the poor girl. As much as she was able to keep an exterior of intelligence going, she was quickly being reduced to a drooling bimbo.

"Hey Slut?" Tom said.

"Yes daddy?" She responded in a silly girlish voice. She immediately clamped a hand over her mouth after realising what she'd said.

"Omg I'm so sorry I didn't mean that."

Tom smiled.

"It's alright, don't worry, I just wanted to point out that you're holding the book the wrong way round."

Tom leaned forward, gripping Julie's thigh with one hand, and turning the book the right way up with his other.

Julie's face burned with embarrassment. Her reputation was one of an intelligent and pragmatic girl, and for some reason she couldn't even focus on easy political theory. She also didn't understand why she was so horny, but her panties were soaked through. She just hoped Tom didn't notice.

"Hey, it's ok," Tom reassured her, squeezing her inner thigh, very close to the pussy, "It's probably this heat. Let's get you out of this silly bra."

Tom snapped the back of her bra strap and slipped off her straps.

He stared in awe at her perfect breasts. They looked as soft as duck feather pillows, with large areolas and soft nipples. She smiled as the bra came off.

"Mmm, that feels so much better," She moaned.

"Also Slut, let's put the book down and just watch a documentary," Tom instructed.

"Good idea," Julie replied, looking relieved.

She settled in as Tom started playing a documentary that was only loosely related to the topic. He'd made some edits of course, splicing in suggestions, as well as frequency G running throughout the video. Julie squeezed her legs together and rocked back and forth slightly as she watched, she was clearly very horny. Tom took off his underwear, now sitting completely naked next to Julie. She didn't react at all when Tom reached out and gave her naked tits a squeeze while stroking his cock. They were just as perfect as he'd imagined, a perfect mix between soft and firm.

The first edit to the documentary came on. The screen was filled with a spinning spiral and a text. She read the instructions without reaction as the documentary resumed. After a minute or so Tom spoke up.

"Man I'm really hungry," Tom said, "Do you have any snacks?"

Julie pulled some chocolate out of a drawer and gave it to him.

"Do you not want any?" He asked, while squeezing her ass.

"No, I'm not in the mood for chocolate," She replied.

"Oh," He answered, "What are you in the mood for?"

She shuffled around uncomfortably.

"It's embarrassing," She replied pouting.

"You can tell me," He responded, rubbing her thigh close to her pussy.

"I'm really craving cum right now," She admitted.

"That's ok," He soothed her, squeezing her tits, "It's probably why your brain is all foggy, because you're hungry."

"Urgh, you're right, I need to eat now."

"You can have some of mine if you want," Tom offered.

"Are you sure?" Julie asked, "That's a big offer."

"It's fine, that's what partners are for."

"You're so generous Tom," She thanked him, "You sure you don't mind me blowing you and swallowing all your cum?"

"Be my guest," He held his cock out to her.

Julie practically fell face first onto it. She blew him vigorously, spitting on his cock to lube him up then jerking him off while fitting the entire shaft down her throat, she seemed like a pro. Tom gripped the sides of the bed as Julie forced all of his cock down her throat and sucked like she was trying to drain the life out of him. Combined with the fact that he'd been hard for about 20 minutes now it didn't take long at all for him to cum. Stream after stream of cum fired into his crush's mouth, she took each one with a low moan. She swallowed and kept sucking to get the last of the cum out. She removed her head and diligently licked the last remaining bits of precum off Tom's still hard cock.

She swallowed again.

"Thank you, Tom," Julie smiled, "That tasted great."

"Hey, Slut?" Tom said.

"Yeah?"

Tom pointed at her panties, which were completely soaked through now. She gasped and covered them with her hand.

"Omg Tom I'm so sorry this is so embarrassing," Julie looked close to tears, "I swear this doesn't normally happen."

"Hey, it's ok, it's normal," Tom reassured her.

"I don't know why I'm so soaking wet," Julie said, still mortified.

"Don't worry," Tom replied, "But you might want to take those off, they're filthy."

Julie moaned with embarrassment again, she was humiliated. But she did as she was told and slid out the ruined panties. Tom took them and put them in his bag before admiring her pussy.

It was literally glistening with moisture around her cute little slit, and she had a perfect bush of dark black pubic hair covering her crotch.

Julie could see him looking.

"Yes?" She asked.

"Oh, I'm just staring at your soaked pussy," He told her.

"Tom no please it's so embarrassing," She protested.

"It's fine," Tom dismissed her.

"Tom please just look at this instead," She rolled over onto her hands and knees and spread her butt cheeks back, showing off her butthole.

Interesting, Tom thought to himself, the part of her brain that knew that this wasn't appropriate had manifested entirely on Tom not seeing how wet her pussy was.

Tom ran his cock down her ass crack, pushing slightly on her tight hole. She moaned and leaned back into it.

"Julie you should be focusing on the work," He reminded her as she bobbed forward and backwards slightly on his cock.

"Yes dadd- Tom," Her face flush as she picked her book up. Tom pressed his cock in between her pale cheeks and watched as she pushed herself on and off it while pretending to read. Tom was hard enough again now.

He told Julie to keep reading and pulled her to edge of the bed. He then put his thick cock at the opening of her cute little pussy. He didn't bother with lube, she had her juices dripping down her thighs. Without hesitation, Julie pushed herself onto his cock. Despite its girth, Julie was so wet that there was practically no resistance. She moaned as she fucked herself on Tom's cock. He stood there, barely moving, as Julie slid up and down it, moaning frequently. As fun as it was to watch Julie desperately do all the work, he eventually tired of her attempts and roughly grabbed her by the hips before filling her pussy up. The motion was too much for Julie, who convulsed and came hard. Tom didn't let that stop him though, and he continued fucking Julie's pussy like it was a hole in the wall.

"Keeping reading slut," He commanded.

Julie tried to say something like "Yes daddy", or "ok Tom", but she just moaned and drooled on her book instead; the orgasm had finally broken her mind.

Most of the fun was over now, so Tom fucked her pussy for a while like the sex doll she was now. For the grand finale, Tom flipped her on her back and shoved her panties in her mouth. He pulled his glistening dick out of the slut's pussy and positioned it at her butthole, since she'd been so eager to show it to him, he was sure she'd love it if he filled it with cum. Tom slid his cock into her arsehole with almost no resistance due to how wet with her cum it was. He could immediately feel the difference in tightness, and it only took a couple of pumps before he grabbed an arsecheek in each hand and thrust his full length inside her cute little college ass. Julie's eyes crossed and her tongue fell out of her mouth as half a litre of cum filled her pussy up.

He patted her on the bum and kissed her forehead as he pulled out his glistening cock out of her ass.

"Finish the project when the trance ends slut," He instructed.

She said nothing but smiled. Tom packed her panties and bra, made her pose for a few tit photos, then got dressed and left Julie in her room with a fogged up mind and an arse leaking cum.