Julie Goes to a Wedding Pt. 14

Story Info
Aunt Patti gets fucked and Julie become a cuck.
3.5k words
4.31
1.8k
2
0

Part 14 of the 18 part series

Updated 06/06/2024
Created 03/21/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello Readers. I am starting a new series. This is a bit different in that my previous works are based on mostly real experiences. This series will be a mix of fact and fiction. It will have quite a bit of BDSM and "bodily functions." If that is not your thing, please read one of my other stories. Finally, everyone is 18+ and all activities were consensual.

My name is Julie, I am a sissy that has been living as a woman all my adult life. I live with 4 other genetic women; my wife, Nancy, my sister and her wife, Becca and Annie and finally our aunt, Aunt Patti. All of us are submissive except for my aunt who is the Domme of the family.

The other woman involved is Marsha. She is my boss at the library I work at. She is the only one that knows what is really between my legs. Everyone else is convinced I am a genetic woman.

This is where we left off in the last chapter:

Mistress Ursula and Melba had just gotten their cunt lips sewn together and now the Domme nurses, Kim and Carol had decided that the Ro and Marsha would get their cunts lips sewn as well. Both Ro and Marsha were on their period.

Before stitching the girl's cunts, the Dommes wanted to humiliate the girls even more. They both went to the girls and pushed their dirty and smelly armpits to their faces. Carol reminded the slaves girls that neither Kim nor her had showered for 3 days.

"I know our pits stink and must taste awful. Now lick them clean!"

Both slaves cried as they obeyed and pushed their tongues into the Dommes pits. "These whores just get more disgusting by the minute. I never expected them to do it, yet I can see how wet their cunts are, they are loving this!"

To add to the humiliation the Dommes rubbed the slaves' bloody cunts and then wiped their hands in the girl's hair.

Finally they cleaned the girl's cunts and used the same pliers like device and pulled their cunt lips wide and slowly inserted the needles and ribbons into the girls' swollen labia.

When the Dommes were done, they untied all of the slaves and made them stand up. They held mirrors to the girls stitched cunts so each of the slaves could look at their cunts.

I remember thinking it looks like their cunts were gift wrapped with red ribbons like some type of a bizarre birthday gift.

Finally, the Dommes made the slave squat low and piss themselves. The stitching caused the piss to run in all directions and soon there was a puddle of piss and blood on the floor.

Kim said, "Wallow in it like the pigs you are." The 4 slave girls laid in the nasty mix of blood and piss and rolled in it like pigs in a sty would roll in their own filth.

When the girls were allowed to stand up, they were made to look at themselves in mirrors.

Their eyes naturally went to the stitched cunts that seemed to have disappeared under the stitching. Then they saw the shit, piss, blood and puke all over their bodies and they started to cry.

Suddenly there was a loud voice as the Grand Domme of the family, Aunt Patti yelled, "What on Earth is going on?!?!

Aunt Patti was pissed. People were going to suffer!

And now:

I remember thinking what a sight we must have looked like all of us naked. 4 women with their cunts sewn shut, 2 sissys with our clits hard and leaking cum and 2 well hung men just as hard and leaking as well. All of us covered in shit, piss, puke and sweat.

Aunt Patti looked at me and said, "Julie, you are the one that seems to know everyone, would you make the introductions please?"

I stood and curtsied submissively. I started with my family. My Aunt Patti stepped forward. She is an older woman in her 70's that still has a great body with great tits.

"This is my Aunt Patti, she is the Domme of the family. She owns all of the family members. Please address her as Aunt Patti, Mistress Patti or just Mistress."

My wife stepped forward. My wife is in her late 50's, like Mistress Patti, she still had a great figure with great tits.

"This is my wife, Nancy. She is a former Domme and she along with my sister-in-law, ran the whore house that I worked at."

My sister, Becca, stepped forward. Becca was a BBW, who when not wearing a bra, her tits hung down over her belly. I noticed the nurses, also BBWs, looked at her with raw lust in their eyes.

"This is my sister, Becca. She and I worked together in the whore house. Becca and my late mum taught me to be a sissy when I was just a teen. She is also the first woman I ever fucked,"

Finally my sister-in-law, Annie stepped forward. She was a carbon copy of Becca, a BBW with big tits that sagged. Again I saw the Domme nurses staring at her.

"This is my sister-in-law, Annie. She is married to Becca. She, along with my wife ran the brothel that Becca and I worked at."

Aunt Patti spoke for the family and said, "Thank you Julie, now introduce us to your new friends."

I curtsied again and said, "Yes Mistress."

Ursula stepped forward. It was obvious that her cunt was sewn shut. Her tits were marked from having them nailed to a bench earlier to (my tits were nailed earlier as well). Ursula stepped forward and curtsied submissively.

"This is Ursula, I am sure you remember her from when she was a younger woman. She was the first woman that ever owned me"

Aunt Patti smiled and said. "It has been a while Ursula, but I remember you as a Domme, yet your cunt is sewn shut and it is obvious you have been abused. What happened?"

A tear formed in Ursula's eyes, "The events of the last few days have broken me Mistress. I am a slave girl now."

Melba stepped forward and curtsied. Mistress Patti said, "It is good to see you dear. I know you worked for Nancy and Annie's brothel, but I also remember you working for my brothel from time to time, am I right dear?"

Melba nodded, "Yes Mistress, I did. Being a black whore in a white area made me quite popular. That helped a lot when I needed money for tuition or books at med school." Melba smiled, "I am a doctor now Mistress."

Mistress nodded and looked at Melba's cunt. "I am very proud of you dear, but tell me, why is your cunt sewn girl?"

Melba explained, "All of the women that had their cunts sewn shut allowed it because of me, and did so willingly. I had asked your girls to sacrifice their bodies to help members of our Veteran's community. The men and the nurses suffer from various forms of PTSD and your girls have been letting them vent their sexual needs on this women to help them heal."

Melba continued, "The men nailed Julie and Ursula's tits to a bench. The nurses, Carol and Kim, sewed our cunts shut. The extreme sexual abuse helped them all find peace. They are doing much better because of what the girls did for them."

Mistress smiled, and said, "Kinky sex is great therapy, I am glad they could help, but why is your cunt sewn?"

Melba explained, "I could not ask Marsha and Ro to have their cunts sewn and not expect me to suffer the same pain."

Marsha and Ro stepped forward and after they curtsied Mistress said, "Marsha, I am so glad Julie brought you into our lives. I can't believe that shy librarian you used to be has blossomed into a full blown slut. Your cunt looks lovely sewn like that. I see you are on your period dear. Did you ever think you would ever do something as nasty as this?"

Marsha blushed and shook her head 'No.'

Then Mistress looked at Ro, "You are quite the mess as well girl, also on your period. How did you get involved in this?"

Ro explained, "I am a friend of Ursula's. Ursula, with Julie's help, made my niece Jane realize she was a sissy. I wanted to return the favor by helping the nurses that sewed my cunt break out of their PTSD. The sissy with me is named Jane now and with Julie's help, I expect her to become a young lady."

The nurses stepped forward. Mistress wrinkled her nose. "OMG, you girls stink! The nurses giggled and Kim explained, "When we knew what was planned, we decided not to shower. We both know nasty smells are often arousing to submissives. "

Mistress smiled, "Based on the results, I would have to say you are correct."

Finally the men stepped forward and Phil explained, "Like Kim and Carol, we are veterans that have had problems adjusting to the world after we left combat. Melba had been sucking our cocks and even let us fuck her, but it reached a point where we needed something more extreme."

"None of us, including the nurses can ever thank the women for allowing us to do the nasty things we have done to us, but I can say without a doubt, it has helped us all. I was not aware that they were your property. Thank you for letting us use them."

Mistress looked at Phil and asked, "How do you feel about fucking an old lady?"

That took Phil by surprise, but then he simply said, "That would be great!"

Mistress turned and looked at Nancy and Annie and said, "Looks like we are getting laid girls. Take off you clothes."

When the three of them were naked, the men and nurses could admire their bodies. Then Nancy looked at me and said, "I am going to fuck John, he has such a big cock, I can't resist. You don't mind me making you a cuckold do you sissy dear?"

I smiled, "That would be wonderful Nancy! I know my clit is tiny and does not satisfy you. I am so pleased that you will get properly fucked."

Once naked in front of Phil, Mistress started to slip into a submissive role. She looked at Phil and said, "Sir, although I am a Domme, I believe that women should be subservient to dominant men. If you like, why not lay down and let me do the work for you?"

Once Phil was laying on the ground, his big cock was sticking straight up. Mistress asked, "Which hole would you like to use Sir?"

Phil saw how shapely my aunt's ass was and said. "Your asshole girl."

I took Jane's hand and walked to Mistress. I told Jane to spread Mistress' ass cheeks wide apart, lewdly displaying her asshole. Then I used my fingers and lubed Mistress asshole. Once I was done, I wiped the shit from her asshole on to my tits. I grabbed Jane's hair and had her lick my tits clean.

We watched in awe and Mistress slowly impaled her ass on to Phil's cock. Once she was balls deep on his cock she leaned over and kissed Phil, pushing her tongue into his mouth. Then whispered in his ear, "I had sucked a lot of cock this morning, Can you taste it?"

Phil grabbed my aunt's hair and pulled her head back and then spit in her face. "You are a filthy, nasty whore." Then he slapped her face.

That sent Mistress into the right mood and she started driving her hips up and down on his cock. She leaned up and smiled at Phil and said, "Sir, would you mind twisting my nipples as we fuck? When I get all submissive like this, I am quite the pain slut."

Phil reached up and viciously slapped Aunt Patti's face, then grabbed her had nipples and twisted them hard. Mistress screamed in sweet pain.

Mistress stopped fucking him for a moment and then moaned loudly as she orgasmed.

After a moment, Phil started to moan loudly, "That feels good!"

I looked at Ro and Jane and could see they were confused. I explained, "It seems like Mistress just stopped moving, but she is actually doing something quite special for Master Phil. She is doing anal Kegels on his cock. Each time she relaxes her asshole, his cock slides in deeper. Then she contracts her anal muscles and they tighten around his cock."

Ro giggled and said, "It's almost like she is jerking him off with her asshole."

Jane was shocked, "Can sissys like you and I do that Julie?"

I nodded and said, "If you are a good girl, I will do it to you later."

Suddenly, Phil's body convulsed as he emptied his balls into my aunt's asshole. Mistress got off of his cock and then got on her hands and knees and farted loudly. As she did cum spewed from her asshole.

I looked at Jane, "Go clean Master Phil's cock, I will lick Mistress' asshole clean.

As expected, Master Phil's cock was covered with my aunt's shit, but Jane never hesitated and cleaned the Master's cock with gusto as he suckled him deeply.

I got between my aunt's legs and licked her cunt, savoring the taste of the Master's cum.

My wife, Nancy, then took John by his cock and smiled. "While you abuse and fuck me please Master? When I am like this, I love being humiliated. No limits Master."

Nancy looked me in the eyes, "Look at what is going to happen to your wife sissy. A man I just barely met is going to put his cock inside my cunt. And all you are going to do is watch. You won't try to stop me will you sissy?"

I hung my head in shame and shook my head. Then my wife said, "Look at your clit, that tiny cockette of your is rock hard. It excites you to see another man fuck you wife, doesn't it?"

I was so humiliated, all I could do was nod my head and cry.

Master John called out to me, "Hey sissy, watch this." With that, the Master spread my wife ass cheeks wide apart and spit into her asshole. Then he put his finger deep into her asshole and started to make her crawl around the barn, being directed by the finger in my wife's asshole.

As she crawled like a puppet, her tits swayed side to side and she deliberately wiggled her ass seductively as she crawled.

Master John finally slipped his finger from my wife's asshole and it was covered in shit. He wiped his finger across my wife's face, leaving nasty brown streaks.

Master said, "You seem full, do you have to shit?"

When Nancy nodded, Master made her squat and shit herself in front of everyone. My wife never hesitated, having lost any sense of shame or modesty years ago.

When she was done, there was quite a pile of warm shit on the ground of the barn.

Master John looked at me and asked, "Should I make her smear the shit all over herself like the pig she really is?"

I was afraid to answer, so Master came over to me and kicked me in my sissy balls. "Answer me you pathetic sissy, she I make your wife smear shit all over herself as strangers watch her degrade herself?"

I was unable to speak as I grabbed for my sissy balls and simply nodded though my tears.

Master John looked at both my wife and I in disgust, then said to Nancy, "You saw what your sissy wife said. Do it!"

My wife, Nancy, never hesitated and smear the shit all over her face, hair, tits and belly and even in her cunt. As she did, I saw Kim lean over to Melba and ask, "Why doesn't her shit stink?"

Melba explained that in the brothel there were a very small group of women that would allow themselves to be degraded by scat play. My wife was one of them. For that reason, girls like Nancy never ate spices so that their shit did not stink and usually ate lots of fruit and drank lots of water to make their shit soft and have a sweet taste to it.

Master John overheard the conversation and called Kim and Carol to him. Master took some of the shit and smeared it on their faces, then he made them open their mouths and put shit inside their open mouths.

"Swallow it."

The girls did and then Master asked, "How does it taste?"

Carol answered, "It actually tastes good."

The Carol thanked the Master and went back with the others to watch my wife getting humiliated.

Master John commanded my wife to get on her hands and knees. From that position, we could all see how filthy her ass was now.

He looked at me, "Sissy, go check your wife's cunt, tell me what you notice."

I did as told and saw she was soaked and her nipples were like diamonds now.

"See sissy, your wife is as sick as you are, she is loving this. Now I want you to take my cock and guide it into your wife's cunt and then I am going to fuck this filthy whore as you watch."

My hand trembled as I wrapped it around his huge cock and moved it into my wife's cunt. As he pushed his cock inside her, I heard my wife start to moan.

Master had me sit in front of my wife, so I could get a good view of him fucking her.

Nancy said as I sat in front of her, "I love the feel of a real cock inside me, not you your pathetic clit, sissy girl."

She continued, "Look at you, your clit is rock hard as you watch a total stranger fucking your own wife. As my wife's body rocked back and forth, I could see the lust in her eyes and her tits swaying side to side.

The barn was absolutely silent as my wife looked at me and said, "You have no pride, no shame that you are letting a total stranger fuck me like this? You are a disgrace, nothing more than a filthy sissy!"

Soon the only sounds in the barn were of me crying, the Master slapping Nancy's ass and the sound of my wife's soaked cunt making nasty slurping sounds as the Master fucked her.

I saw Master John grab my wife's hair and push her face into whatever shit was left on the ground. My wife looked at me and smiled, the shit dripping from her hair.

That was too much for me, I felt my clit quiver and suddenly I spewed cum all over the ground. My wife looked at me in disgust, "Really the sight of a stranger raping your wife excites you that much? You are a sick, sissy bitch."

After a bit, Master John emptied his balls into my wife. I knew my wife too well to think that was the end of it. As his cock softened in Nancy's cunt, she looked back and asked, "Would you like to piss inside me Master?"

Master John said, "Look at me whore." As my wife did, Master said, "I want to see your face as I piss inside your cunt."

It took a moment, but finally the Master started pissing inside my wife. Master John watched as my wife closed her eyes and moan as another orgasm made my wife's body quiver. We could all see the piss running down my wife's thighs, mixing with the shit on her body and making a nasty puddle between her spread legs.

Master finally pulled out and my wife rolled from her hands and knees on to her back, her legs spread wide, her cunt oozing piss and cum.

I dropped to my hands and knees and crawled to the Master. I knew my nipples were as hard as my clit as I put my mouth over his cock and started to suckle him clean. I made it a point to make loud slurping sounds as I sucked him.

Once he was clean, I crawled to my wife and put my face to her cunt. Her cunt was nasty, a strong smell of piss and cum. Her cunt had shit smeared all over it as I leaned in and licked her clean.

Then my wife grabbed my hair and pulled my face to hers. We both looked like cheap sewer sluts as she put her mouth to mine and kissed me. Once she broke the kiss, she said, "Thank you for that sissy. I love you so much."