Julie Goes to a Wedding Pt. 13

Story Info
The girls willing submit to cruel pussy torture.
2.1k words
4.73
3k
0

Part 13 of the 18 part series

Updated 06/06/2024
Created 03/21/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello Readers. I am starting a new series. This is a bit different in that my previous works are based on mostly real experiences. This series will be a mix of fact and fiction. It will have quite a bit of BDSM and "bodily functions." If that is not your thing, please read one of my other stories. Finally, everyone is 18+ and all activities were consensual.

My name is Julie, I am a sissy that has been living as a woman all my adult life. I live with 4 other genetic women; my wife, Nancy, my sister and her wife, Becca and Annie and finally our aunt, Aunt Patti. All of us are submissive except for my aunt who is the Domme of the family.

The other woman involved is Marsha. She is my boss at the library I work at. She is the only one that knows what is really between my legs. Everyone else is convinced I am a genetic woman.

This is where we left off in the last chapter:

The slave girls, Marsha and Ro were on their periods when the Dommes (Carol and Kim) fisted their cunts. After the men jerked off on their tits. Finally, the Dommes put their she cocks on to fuck the slave girls.

I noticed that they dildos had a knob that rested on the Domme's clit once the dildo was strapped in place. The part of the dildo protruding from the Domme's cunts seemed to be about 7 inches.

Ro and Marsha were told to get on their hands and knees. Once in position, the Dommes used their fingers to lube the girl's assholes.

Then they got in position and pushed their she cocks into the slave's assholes and as they fucked the slaves, they slapped their asses and called them names. "You fucking slags are disgusting! You let total strangers fuck you like the disgusting animals you are."

Carol said yanked on Marsha's hair and said, "Kim and I stink now, but we can get clean, not matter what you pigs do, you will always be pigs."

Then I saw both of the Domme's move their fingers to a button on the dildos and soon they were moaning loudly as the knob by their clits started to vibrate. They pushed it again and the dildos in the slave's assholes started to vibrate as well.

Finally, the Dommes came and collapsed on top of the slaves, the dildos still buried in their assholes.

After a bit, the Dommes pushed themselves off the slaves and got them on their knees and pushed the filthy she cocks into the girl's mouths. They pushed the cocks in deep and soon both Ro and Marsha were gagging.

As expected, when the Dommes pulled the she cocks out of their mouths, the slaves puked all over themselves. Kim's laugh was cruel, "What kind of a woman allows herself to be humiliated like this?"

Carol answered, "Only a low-class pig willingly accepts this." With that, Carol grabbed Marsha's cunt and laughed. "Her cunt is soaked, what a disgusting animal she is."

Then to make her point, Carol slapped Marsha knocking her to the ground.

Kim looked at Carol and said, "I wonder how they would feel having their cunts sewn shut?"

And now:

Kim had an evil smile, "When we were nurse's during the war, we often had to treat women that had their cunts sewn shut. It was a cultural punishment for women."

When Mistress Ursula heard that, she screamed, "No, absolutely not!"

Mistress and I were sitting on straw, recovering from having our tits nailed to a bench. Although our tits were wiped with alcohol by Melba (who is also a medical doctor), the rest of our bodies were covered in shit, piss, sweat and our own dried puke.

Carol came over, and in a menacing voice asked, "Who is going to stop me?"

Ursula refused to be intimidated. "You said you would respect our safe words, I am using it now, RED."

This angered Carol, but Kim tried to be reasonable, "What is the problem, Ursula?"

Mistress explained, "Ro, Marsha and Julie are slaves. Although they are not my slaves, I am still responsible for them. I cannot allow anything being done to them that may cause permanent damage."

"Whatever has been done to the girls so far, I have already had done to me sometime in my life, so I know the results, but this is different. Since I have never had my cunt sewn shut, I cannot allow it to be done to them."

Carol looked Ursula in the eye and said, "The solution is simple. I will sew your cunt shut and then if you approve, I will sew their cunts shut as well."

Mistress realized she was trapped by her own words and consented.

Melba shocked everyone when she said, "I want my cunt sewn as well."

Carol looked at Melba's cunt and shook her head, "That will not work. Look at Ursula's cunt, she is very sexually excited, her cunt lips are swollen and fat. Those are easy to sew. Your labia are not as fat."

Melba looked at Mistress, "May I use your slave girl Julie please?"

Mistress agreed and Melba told me to shave her cunt. Melba understood that shaving her cunt like a slave meant she was accepting her role as a submissive. I had to be careful as I slowly ran the blade along her curly gray pussy hair. Once she was done, I could see her shaven cunt made he look like a little girl. In addition to that, the submissiveness of allowing her cunt to be shaven like a slave, excited Melba.

Then Melba had me lay on my back. When I did, Melba mounted me with her cunt on my face and I started to do oral on her. She was obviously close to an orgasm and when she came, she squirted on my face.

I did not allow her to settle down, I pulled her off my face and put her on her back with her legs splayed wide. I got on top of her and slipped my hard clit into her swollen cunt. I savored the sensation of fucking this newly proclaimed slave girl.

We must have looked so erotic together. My skin is very fair, and Melba's skin was jet black with almost purplish highlights.

The hormones that made my clit small, also made it possible for me to cum in huge amounts. When I was done cumming, I rolled off of her and we could all see my cum leaking from her black swollen cunt lips.

After I rolled off Melba, I noticed that all of the women, Mistress Ursula included, were playing with themselves. The men had cum as well, there was a puddle of cum on the floor in front of them that Ro and Marsha were licking up.

Melba was shameless as she walked in front of Carol and Kim and pulled her swollen cunt lips wide apart, "Are my cunt lips fat enough now?"

Kim shook her head, "Fuck girl! You are gonna get you cunt sewn shut. I hope you are happy. Be careful what you wish for!"

Kim and Carol grabbed Ursula and Melba by the hair and dragged them to 2 armless, hard back chairs. The Dommes tied the slave girls' legs to the base of the chairs with their legs spread wide. Then they brought their arms behind the chair and tied their wrists.

Kim went and got the needles, and I noticed that the eye of the needles were threaded with thin red ribbon. Carol wiped the slave's cunt clean and then used alcohol to sterilize the needles.

Carol said, "When we were nurses overseas, the girls we had treated said that getting their cunts sewn shut was the worst pain they ever felt. This punishment was usually reserved for women they considered to be whores, so I guess this is perfect for you 2 filthy sluts."

Kim used a thin pliers like device and pulled Mistress swollen clit out. Then Carol pushed the needle into Ursula's swollen labia. Once the penetration was made, Carol pulled the ribbon through and repeated the process on the other side of her cunt.

I watched in awe as Mistress refused to scream in pain. I could see the tears streaming down her face as she cried so hard that snot dripped from her nose on to her chin and then her tits.

Once the ribbon had made 6 "criss-cross" stitch lines across Mistress' cunt, Carol tied the ribbon off to admire her work.

Kim's tone was cruel, "The filthy whore looks like her cunt is wrapped like a birthday gift."

Carol ran her fingers along her fingers along Mistress' stitched cunt. "This bitch is sick, she is soaked."

Kim grabbed Ursula's face and squeeze her cheeks and spit in her face, "What kind of a sick bastard gets off on having her cunt stitched shut?"

Then Carol let her fingertip slide along Mistress' swollen clit and Mistress body shook violently from the intensity of her orgasm.

Kim and Carol moved on to Melba and asked, "Do you want to use your safe word?"

Melba shook her head "No" and they proceeded to stitch Melba's black cunt as well. The results were the same. In spite of her agony, Melba orgasmed hard.

Kim stood in front of Mistress, and Carol stood in front of Melba. They pulled their own cunt lips wide apart and then pissed on them both soaking their hair and face. Both Mistress and Melba sobbed softly as the intensity of their humiliation hit them.

Carol sneered at Mistress and said, "You survived the stitching, what is your verdict about your slave girls?"

Mistress looked to Ro and Marsha and said, "Girls, it is incredibly painful, but as you could see, both Melba and I really got off on it. I will leave the decision to you. You have my permission to submit to the stitching, but you also have my permission to use your safe word instead."

Ro and Marsha looked at each other and then stood up holding hands. As they did, the blood from their period ran down their legs. Marsha's voice was firm, "Stitch our cunts."

The men brought out 2 more chairs and tied the girls to them in the same manner as they tied Mistress Ursula and Melba. This time was different in that both girls soon had a puddle of blood between their spread thighs.

Before stitching the girl's cunts, the Dommes wanted to humiliate the girls even more. They both went to the girls and pushed their dirty and smelly armpits to their faces. Carol reminded the slaves girls that neither Kim nor she had showered for 3 days.

"I know our pits stink and must taste awful. Now lick them clean!"

Both slaves cried as they obeyed and pushed their tongues into the Dommes nasty armpits. "These whores just get more disgusting by the minute. I never expected them to do it, yet I can see how swollen their cunts are, they are loving this!"

To add to the humiliation, the Dommes rubbed the slaves' bloody cunts and then wiped their hands in the girl's hair.

Finally, they cleaned the girl's cunts and used the same pliers like device and pulled their cunt lips wide and slowly inserted the needles and ribbons into the girls' swollen labia.

When the Dommes were done, they untied all of the slaves and made them stand up. They held mirrors to the girls' stitched cunts so each of the slaves could look at their cunts.

I remember thinking it looks like their cunts were gift wrapped with red ribbons.

Finally, the Dommes made the slave squat low and piss themselves. The stitching caused the piss to run in all directions and soon there was a puddle of piss and blood on the floor.

Kim said, "Wallow in it like the pigs you are." The 4 slave girls laid in the nasty mix of blood and piss and rolled in it like pigs in a sty would roll in their own filth.

When the girls were allowed to stand up, they were made to look at themselves in mirrors.

Their eyes naturally went to the stitched cunts that seemed to have disappeared under the stitching. Then they saw the shit, piss, blood and puke all over their bodies and they started to cry.

Suddenly there was a loud voice as the Grand Domme of the family, Mistress Patti yelled, "What on Earth is going on?!?!

Mistress Patti was pissed. People were going to suffer!