Julie Juggs Big Black Cock Gangbang

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Shit! It's like they are alive!" He bellowed, bending to suck on a hard nipple.

"Suck my Titi--!" Jerome cut her off by stretching her throat with his twisted, hard cock. Julie grabbed his throbbing dick and reached for another. She couldn't get enough! Lenny filled her hand and she began sucking on both cocks! She could barely fit the tips in her mouth they were so big and bloated! Soon, both men were ready to blow from Julie's expert tongue and they plastered her face and mouth with big black cock juice.

Tyrone was fucking his long, fat cock between her enormous tits, grunting as he felt another hot load welling up in his balls! "I can't hold back!" he cried and belched even more jizz onto her cum soaked globes!

He fell back and rolled over, his breathing ragged from exertion. The other men were sitting and relaxing either on the bed or in the few chairs in the room. Julie trembled for a few moments as her orgasm subsided then began massaging her belly up to her glorious tits. She squeezed them and slathered them with the copious amounts of jizz covering them and puddling in her cleavage. She licked her fingers clean and rubbed those huge, fake, round tits some more, licking her fingers clean one more time.

Sitting up, she looked around the room at all the hot, black studs and grinned. "I hope that was only round one. We were just getting started. I mean, it's only been..." she looked at the clock, "Damn! We've been going at it for an hour and a half already?"

Rufus chuckled and sipped a drink, "Yo, girl! We need to refresh! 'Sides, We ain't got yo ass yet!"

Julie rose and walked over to him. "Looks like that beautiful cock of yours is plenty refreshed." She pointed at the hard, ten inches hanging between his legs. She looked around and all the men had raging hard-ons. "Pour me a whiskey, I'll be right back." She turned, "And help yourselves to some snacks! I think there are a few protein bars in the mini-fridge!"

Julie shut the bathroom door behind her. She sat and relieved her bladder before douching to help remove the cum inside her. She was fairly certain she had cleaned most of it out but wasn't worried as many years ago, she and her husband had chosen not to be parents and both had had the necessary surgeries to prevent unwanted pregnancies. The douche also contained a strong anti-bacterial agent to stop any std in its tracks.

She then took a wet cloth and cleaned her face and torso, paying extra attention to her oversized breasts. A few splashes of perfume and she was ready to return to the festivities.

The whiskey tasted good and warmed her belly. She mingled with the group and gave each man a short but special show featuring her enormous tits. The men couldn't get enough of them and she let them fondle, lick and suck the round flesh mounds until she felt her pussy dripping.

"Good, lord, you boys are making me so horny," Julie moaned, grinning as she gazed at their huge cocks. "I need a black cock in me now! The bigger, the blacker... the better!"

"Then get over here and feed on this, you nasty, white, big titty slut," Tyrone called from the bed. He was sprawled on the bed, relaxed, with his legs spread and his fat, nine-inch tool pointing straight at the ceiling. Julie strode to the side of the bed and climbing up, knelt by his waist and buried his prick between her massive tits. She pumped it slowly, relishing the feeling of his hot, throbbing meat against her soft yet firm breasts. Before long she was pumping faster, squeezing harder, licking the precum oozing from his cockhead as it poked through her molten flesh.

"Fuck, that's so good," Tyrone groaned, pumping his hips. "Titty fuck that black dick! Fuck it and put it in your mouth!"

Julie smashed her tits into Tyrone's crotch and inhaled his pulsing, hard cock. She slathered it with her tongue and slurped down the salty precum oozing from the piss hole.

"God, you taste so good," she groaned before taking it deep in her mouth.

Bill moved behind her and pushed the head of his ten-inch cock into Julie's hot cunt. He grabbed her smooth hips and thrust deep, burying every inch in her tight, flexing hole. Julie's scream was muffled by the thick cock banging her throat. She sucked even harder and thrust her hips back to meet the heavy prick pounding her quim. Rufus knelt across from her and slapped his long, fat dick on her face. Julie released Tyrone's cock and dove on Rufus's. She took it as deep as she could while stroking Tyrone's. As Bill drilled her pussy, she sucked the two cocks, back and forth and together, pressing them between her lips and trying to suck both at the same time.

She came hard when Bill slipped a finger up her ass.He held her hip tight against his pelvis, cock buried deep and fingered her asshole through her sobbing orgasm.

"Ahh Fuckk! Cumming all over your cock!" Julie wailed, her ass flexing uncontrollably on Bill's thick finger. "Give it to me! Fuck my ass! Fuck my ass with your Big Black Cock!!!"

Bill pulled out, leaving her pussy gaping and flexing. His cock was dripping with cunt juice, enough to lube Julies ass for days! He pressed his bloated cockhead against her tiny sphincter and forced it open. Julie screamed in pain as she felt the huge cock enter her ass. She forced her asshole to open and felt Bill stretch her wide and deep. The pain was almost too much and Julie felt dizzy but soon, Bill was pumping three, then, four, then, all ten inches of his fat cock into her throbbing hole!

"Julie groaned and rolled her hips back, matching the steady rhythm. The hard cock felt good in her ass and she clamped her sphincter muscles around it, making it even tighter around the fat meat!

'Oh, Yeah, stud," Julie groaned. "Fuck my tight, little asshole! Give it to me! Give it to me you black fuckin' bastard! Fuck my ass with your big black cock!"

"I'll give it to ya, you fucking bitch!" Bill replied. He slapped her ass hard and slammed his hips hard against her buttcheeks, pounding his cock even deeper up her tight hole! Julie screamed and almost blacked out from the pain but, Tyrone's strong hand on her head forcing her mouth down on his throbbing cock brought her back to life!

Bill was fucking her ass with no reserve now. He fucked it fast and hard, drilling her flexing, milking hole! Julie cried out and stuffed her mouth full of dick, pumping her hips back, giving as good as she was getting! Her incredibly huge, round tits slapped against Tyrone's thighs as she fucked and sucked like a woman possessed! Another cock was in her face and she sucked it hard, stroking the other two. She was a wanton, cock crazed whore and she loved every minute of it!

"Yessss! Fuck me!!! Fuck your white slut! Use my Ass! Choke me with your cocks," she screamed! More! Give me More!!!"

'Shittttt!" Bill grimaced, Cumming in yo Ass!!!" He erupted deep in her colon, filling her quaking hole with hot cum.

Julie came just as hard, her cunt and asshole spasming, milking every drop out of the fat cock.

"Yes! Fill my ass," Julie commanded! "More! Gimme more cock!" she felt empty as bill pulled out.

Rufus replace Bill and shoved his nine inches into her gaping hole. He wasted no time fucking her ass deep and hard. Julie grunted with glee and swallowed Tyrone down to his balls! The big stud groaned and emptied his balls in her hungry throat! Julie swallowed every drop and went for the next cock, sucking hard as she fucked the huge cock in her ass.

Rufus had a fat nutsack and it slapped Julie's cunt with every hard thrust up her tight hole. It wasn't long before Julie was coming again. Rufus pulled out just before her tight ass could make him cum. "Ima save this load fo' yo' face, bitch!"

Jesse filled the void in her ass, slamming in hard and pulling out slow. Julie looked back over her shoulder with a lust filled grin, "Do it, stud! Own my asshole!"

Jesse dug his fingers into her fleshy buttcheeks and gave her every inch of his massive, black prick. Over and over. In and out! Julie shivered with lust and resumed her oral assault on whatever cocks were in her face.

On and on it went. Cock after cock fucking her ass and fucking her throat. Julie was so horny and cumming so much she lost track of how many cocks she sucked or took up her tiny hole. Every time a cock pulled out of her asshole, cum spilled out and soaked the sheets. Her huge, fake tits glistened with spit and jizz from all the hard dick she had slobbered on.

After another cock had emptied its load in her bowels, Julie rolled over, exhausted. But, Lenny wasn't having any of it. He lay on the bed and stroked his massive prick. "Nahun, slut! You gonna ride this cock now! Sit your ass down on my dick!"

Julie moaned, heaving her chest as she tried to catch her breath. The sight of his long, fat cock covered in spit and cum overrode her good sense and she knew what was coming next. She sat up then, stood on the bed, straddling him, her back to his face.

"God help me, I'm a slut for black cock!" she moaned as she lowered herself down and grabbed the throbbing cock.

She placed it at the entrance to her throbbing ass and leaned back, planting a hand next to Lenny's head.

She pumped her hips up and down, working the fat cock into her asshole. Lenny held her hips to balance her. When it was in, Julie reached back and planted her other hand. She arched her back, making her ultra huge tits slide out to her sides, a sight every man in the room enjoyed to the fullest and began fucking Lenny's hard cock. Up and down, taking every inch. Slowly at first, her tits bouncing heavily each time her ass smacked down on his belly then, faster, harder until she was pounding her ass like a crazed slut! She grunted and groaned and wailed as she fucked her own ass with his cock!

The sight of Julie bouncing like a fuck doll all over Lenny's ten-inch cock got the other men all worked up. Watching her gigantic, perfect tits bounce and slap together got them even more worked up! Two of them jumped on the bed and fed their raging pricks to Julie's insatiable mouth! Lenny began thrusting his hips up, drilling her ass as hard as she was taking it.

"Fah-Fah-fah-Fucking Fuck my ass! Faaaahhhhaaaahhhk," Julie cried when she could get her mouth open! Ohh God, I love it!"

Hot juice squirted out of her pussy as she came again! She bounced on Lenny's cock taking all the way to his balls. He wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her back against his torso, letting her throbbing, clenching asshole milk his enormous cock. Julie grunted and slobbered all over the cock in her mouth as Lenny grabbed her tits and slapped them together!

"Gonna make you airtight, baby," He groaned, playing with her round, fake boobs.

"That's right, you big titty slut! Grinned Rufus as he knelt on one knee between Lenny's thighs. He rubbed his swollen cockhead on Julie's pussy and pressed forward, splitting her cunt lips around his prick.

Julie's eyes opened wide at the shock of another huge cock opening her pelvis! "Oh, Fuck! Too big," she screamed! "You're too big for that! I can't take both of you!'

Tyrone, who had been feeding his massive cock to her swung his leg over her and squatted over her face, He bent his knees, smashing her mouth with his heavy ball sack and ass!

"Do as you're told, slut," he commanded, stroking his hard cock as Julie licked and suck on his hot flesh! "We gonna fuck you every which way we want!"

"Julie groaned as she sucked his huge balls! The pain of the huge cock stuffing her tight cunt with another cock buried in her ass was almost unbearable! Her cries were muffled by Tyrone's grinding hips but she willed her muscles to relax and open for the invading prick! Soon, Lenny and Rufus were balls deep and pumping her like a piston engine! Julie's pain turned to pleasure as the rubbed together in her stretched out holes!

"Yes," Julie cried, overcome with lust! "Fuck me! FuckmefuckmeFuckMeee!!! A big black cock in my pussy! A big black cock in my ass! A big black cock between my tits! I want a big black cock in my mouth! Gimmegimmegimme those Big Black Cocks!!! Fucking Fuck me!!!"

The men shouted their approval as they continued drilling her cunt and asshole at the same time. Julie screamed as another orgasm ripped through her! She wailed and moaned like a cat in heat before Tyrone stuffed his raging, hard cock down her throat! Julie was completely possessed by her orgasmic lust for their huge, fat dicks that pounded and stretched her deeper and wider than she had ever known. She kept cumming and cumming and sucking and fucking their cocks with wild abandon. A cock was in her right hand. Another in her left. She tugged and jerked them as hard as the other cocks pounded her holes!

On and on it went, all six men banging Julie's cunt and asshole and mouth and tits and hands. The men were soaked in sweat. Julie was soaked in sweat and cum. She wanted only to suck and fuck big black cock forever!

"Give me your cocks," she gasped as Tyrone pulled his saliva coated cock from her mouth! "Give me more! I need more!"

Tyrone was about to cum. He looked at his friends and knew they all wanted to cum. "Hey, fellas! Let's put this little white slut on the floor and give her what she wants!"

Bill groaned, "Shit, I need to cum!" The others agreed and they pulled out their dripping, throbbing cocks and extricated themselves from Julie and the bed. Two of them picked Julie, who was moaning and shaking and cumming again and laid her on the floor in the center of the room. She grabbed her massive, fake tits and pressed them together and up, offering them to the men.

"Please," she gasped, "Please give me your cum! Shoot your cum all over me! My face! My tits! Please! I need your hot cum!"

The men all circled around her, stroking their long, hard, fat throbbing cocks. Lenny was the first to cum, groaning as he shot a huge wad of sticky jizz across her heaving tits and onto her face! He continued to shoot as the other all came as well, blasting Julie with hot, thick showers of cum. They painted her face, splattered her fat tits and tattooed her belly and cunt with their jizz!1 Julie trembled and convulsed as her body reacted to each blast like she was being whipped! She moaned and sobbed and pleaded for more, gulping as much cum as she could as it splashed into her mouth. Several minutes went by before the men were finished hosing her down with their protein-rich cum shower.

"Goddamn, that was good!" "I can't believe I got to fuck those huge titties!" "This girl is a certified Freak!" "Yeah, boy! That was one sweet piece of ass!" The men continued shouting their praises as Julie moaned and rubbed her body, licking cum from her fingers and massaging herself, again and again, feeding on the wet, sticky seed.

She wiped her eyes and face and ate that too before prying her eyes open and grinning up at her studs.

"Oh, my, God! I can't believe what you did to me,' she exclaimed, licking her fingers again. Just look at all this sweet, wonderful cum! I love it! I love your cocks... so big, and black and powerful!"

She began rubbing her huge, swollen, melon-shaped tits, swirling the cum on them around. She rubbed and rubbed, feeling herself growing wet from the feeling and worked the cum into a lather on her soft tit-flesh. The men watched in awe. Julie was giving them a tit show like they had never seen. A few of them began stroking their cocks as they watched, ready to cum again.

"Do it, studs,' Julie grunted. "Cum on my tits!" She slapped her heavy tits together. "Right there! Right on my fat, fuckin' tits!'

Lenny knelt and shot another load onto the biggest tits he had ever seen. Rufus followed suit, blowing all over the sticky tits. Bill, Jesse, and Jerome also belched up more hot jizz to coat Julie's breasts!

Julie basked in the glow of incredible, freaky sex for a few more minutes as the men went for refreshments and their clothes. She rolled over onto her knees, "Holy shit! It's been three hours since our little break! We've been fucking for four and a half hours! Oh, my god! Hold on, boys, don't rush out of here just yet!"

She knelt before each man, in turn, giving them a few slow tugs on their cocks with her cum soaked juggs before licking, sucking and throating their cocks clean.

"I can't let you guys leave with dirty, cum soaked dicks, now, can I?"

She sat in a chair sipping a drink and twisting one of her rock hard nipples as she watched the guys get dressed. She was worn out and sore all over but incredibly happy and flushed with joy. "I gotta tell you guys, that was one of the most amazing things I have ever experienced! Thank you so much! You fucked this white slut better than I've ever had it! Jesus! I'm going to masturbate to this memory for years!"

Tyrone offered his hand, helping Julie to her feet. "Baby, we all gonna be jacking it to your memory for a long, long time! Ain't that right, fellas? Girl, ain't nobody ever believe a big titty star like you would party with a group like us! We can't thank you enough for the hospitality... and the hot pussy!"

The other men made similar replies. Julie toweled off quickly and gave each man a deep, passionate kiss and a cock hardening hug, pressing her huge tits tight against each man as she wrapped her arms around them. She led them to the door and bid them goodnight. Tyrone was the last to leave and Julie touched his forearm,

"I'll be back in town in a few weeks. Bring more friends next time."

Tyrone grinned, "Mmmhnnn! You know I will!"

When the door shut, Julie walked over to the room's desk and picked up her tablet.

"Did you like the show, lover?"

Rob's grinning face was on the screen. "Mmm, babe. That was the best one yet! This Skype thing is working out great!"

"Yeah, plus, I took those micro-cameras that security sales rep dropped off last week and set them up all over the room so, when I get home, we can watch all the action from every angle."

"Babe, you think of everything. They really fucked you good, didn't they? I told you you would love some big black cock!"

Julie lay on the bed, "Yes, lover, you did. And now, I'm paying the price! I am so sore! My pussy is a wreck. My jaw hurts! I need a shower, Hell! Even my titties are sore!"

"Ha! Babe, I love you! I wish I was there."

"Just one more week babe. Then I'll be home. How's the club?"

Rob, shrugged. "Same... well... I finally fucked Britnee. She is a fucking beast! I mean, Wow!"

Julie smiled. "Told ya. We'll have to get together with her. Just the three of us... Baby?

"Yeah?"

I'm tired. I'm going to hit the shower and hit the hay. Love you!" Julie kissed the screen.

"Love you too, my big black cock whore!"

Julie signed off and walked to the bathroom. She stopped in the doorway and, smiling, spoke softly to herself. "I'm a big black cock whore. And, I love it!"

The End

12