Julie My Fiancee Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mike2012
Mike2012
1,638 Followers

Then we all go inside the church so that Father Jonathan can conduct the 10 o'clock service. The church is small and quaint with a very cozy feel to it. It does not really have any room to grow. Before the service starts, Father Jonathan makes the announcement that they have a newly engaged young couple amongst them. Then he tells them how Julie is from here and has come to this church her entire life and it is my first visit here. It introduction is short and quick and we are welcomed with applause. I look around and I notice that Julie and I are the youngest couple present, only some children, teenagers are younger than us. There are not a lot of people in this session of Sunday service, may be around only 30 people.

The service is conducted smoothly. Father Jonathan tries to make it lively and succeeds to some extent. It takes approximately 2 hours for the entire and we sit and patiently listen to Father Jonathan thickly accented sermon. It is almost noon by the time the service ends. After that people slowly disperse from the church while chatting talking to each other. We get to meet with lot of people from the neighborhood and receive congratulations on our upcoming nuptials. They all are happy to see that Julie has gotten engaged to such a nice young man.

We chat with people and wait for her father to come out of the church so that we can give him ride home. Then he comes out and asks us to come inside the church telling us that Father Jonathan just wanted to speak with us. By this time all the parishioners who were there have left and it does not seem anyone else is coming because a lot of them busy at the soup kitchen. We get inside and see that Jim and Father Jonathan are waiting for us.

Father Jonathan tells us how Julie's Dad has been telling him that we are looking for a new home and new church to attend and then basically get married over there. He tells that he would like us to consider become members of his parish and look for home in this neighborhood. His church needs newer younger members and having us be there may help in bringing younger members. He continues telling us how this is a nice small parish, really great members, with strong community ties and it would be perfect place to start a family. The church has not been gaining any younger members and the average age member age was getting higher and having a young attractive successful couple become part of this parish may reverse the trend. I kind of liked the idea of attending a small tightly knit parish instead of all these mega sized churches that have come up.

Father Jonathan then said that let us go to my office we can have some wine and talk about it. I agree and so we go through the door on the east side of the building into the attached wing which houses the administrative office, storage, and pastor's office. The pastor's office is pretty spacious with a couch by the wall, an old well used office table, pastor's worn down leather chair behind it, and five chairs for visitors are in front the table. There were two large book shelves on the walls and a huge wooden cross behind the pastor's chair and a statue of Virgin Mary also.

Father Jonathan pulls out an already open bottle of wine from his cabinet and 5 glasses and pours wine for all of us. He then asks us to sit down. Jim and Julie's Dad go and sit on the couch behind us which by the office door and we sit down on the chairs and Father Jonathan stands leaning against the table in front of us. We sip on the wine and then Father Jonathan asks us so what we think of the idea of becoming member of his Parish and I tell her that I do not mind the idea since I would rather be part of a small tight knit parish instead of huge mega church. He turns to Julie and asks her if she likes the idea too. Julie is not sure, she was not planning to settle in the same neighborhood where she grew up but she does like the idea of being part of a tight knit community.

Then I say to Julie that this church would be perfect for a small wedding since we both wanted a small wedding with only people we are close to attending it. Julie nodded to my statement but she was still not convinced. She said that she still need some time to think about it.

Father Jonathan persisted telling her that she wants to be part of a close knit community but she is already part of this close knit community and she can continue being part of it. Then he tells her that this will be really good decision on her part to start her family as part of his parish.

Then he turns to Julie's Dad and asks," What do you think Wayne?", and her dad says that he agrees completely.

"You do not want to take another decision like you did regarding Mike and then end up getting spanked to atone for your mistakes," Father Jonathan said that while sipping his wine and staring at her, more precisely staring at her legs.

Julie turns bright red from her neck to her face upon hearing this, she turns to her father says to her father in disbelief," How could you Father Jonathan and Uncle Jim about the spanking?"

He is still sipping on his wine completely unperturbed by her tone and just shrugs. "It is okay Julie, Jim has known you since you were baby, he has changed your diapers and Father Jonathan is our pastor, if he knows about how I discipline you, it is not a big deal." He said. "I still owe you 5 swats and maybe once you get those, it will help you think straight and convince you to become member of this parish." He says bluntly.

"Since I was going to complete the punishment at home today, I am thinking pastor's office is as good a place as any and I am going to spank your nubile ass right here, right now." Said her father.

Julie is just shocked by the sudden turn of event and I am as surprised as she is. Her dad then turns to me asks me if I have any issues with Julie receiving her punishment right now. Even though I am not feeling comfortable with this, I just blurt out No because I am so aroused.

Julie says, "Dad I cannot allow you to spank me here, this is wrong."

"There is nothing wrong with you getting punished in front of people who love you and care for you, act like an adult and take the punishment you agreed for." He said.

He then barks at her to stand up and bend over the table. Julie gives me a questioning/confused look and I give her a helpless look and say to her that to just do it and so that she can be done with it.

Julie hands the wine glass to Father Jonathan and reluctantly stands up. She looks completely humiliated.

"Julie this is for your own well being." said Father Jonathan."As a good catholic girl you should know that discipline seems painful rather than pleasant, but it brings the peaceful fruit of righteousness," added Father Jonathan using the scripture to try and put Julie at ease

She goes towards the table and Father Jonathan says to her, "Julie just put your elbows down on the table and your face also completely on the table so that your ass sticks out properly."

Julie assumes the position that she was asked to get in.

Father Jonathan then asks, "Wayne are you going to spank your daughter on her bare ass?" Julie's dad says yes.

"That is the proper way to punish a catholic girl when she does not listen to her father ," He says that with a hint of lust.

He then turns to me and says, "Nick since you are engaged to Julie, you are also responsible for Julie like her father for her well being therefore you should also assist." He pauses and then looking straight into my eyes says, "Why don't you get her ready for spanking by making her ass bare."

I put my wine glass down and stood up. All three of them can see the bulge in the front of my pants.

I get behind Julie, grabbed the hem of her dress with trembling hands raised it up slowly, exposing the beautiful rounded creamy ass of my beautiful young fiancée to three old lecherous men. One man is her pastor, the second man is like an uncle to her and the third man is her own father.

All three look mesmerized at Julie's beautiful ass, looking at the string of her tiny panties disappearing between the two beautiful globes of flesh.

Suddenly I hear Jim's voice for the first time since we have been in the pastor's office."Sexy panties Julie, you came prepared for the spanking," said Jim

Now Jim and Julie's Dad were standing next to Pastor Jonathan and when I turned back to look at them after bunching Julie's dress above her waist, I noticed that both of them had a bulge in the front of their pants. Pastor Jonathan was wearing the Cossack and I am sure it was hiding his hard on.

Then Julie's Dad stepped forward put his hand on Julie's butt cheek, Julie flinched slightly when he touched her. It almost seemed as if he was in a daze, he then felt up both of her bare ass cheeks. Then suddenly he delivered a hard swat on Julie's ass cheek. This elicits a sharp yelp of surprise from Julie and leaves red marks of fingers on the creamy skin. Then he continues with the swats one by one and alternating between both ass cheeks. While he did that I noticed him fix the front of trousers a couple of times.

As soon as he delivers the fifth swat, Julie stands up, immediately smoothing down her dress, trying to preserve her modesty. She turns around and I see a few teardrops forming on the edge of her beautiful blue eyes and her face is red and she looks completely ashamed.

She looks at me and says, "Let's go Nick." She is trying to avoid looking at the three other people in the office. I just say okay to her while I grabbed her hand.

Father Jonathan then suddenly asks, "So do you two think you would like to be members of my parish?" I am surprised that he is asking about it at this moment and then I realize that he does not want to give Julie any time to dwell over it.

I tell him that I would like it and then I look towards Julie and say, "Babe I think this the exact kind of parish we were looking for, what do you think?"

She says with exasperation, "If you have already made up mind then you should not even ask." I just shrug at Julie since I did not want to argue with her in front of everyone there.

I said then, "That is settled then Father we will become members of your parish and we are going to get married in your church. I guess Julie and I have to really start thinking about finding a house and setting our wedding date."

"I am very happy to hear that," said Father Jonathan and Jim and Julie's Dad said the same.

Then Julie again nudged me and said that she wants to leave and I asked Julie's Dad if he wants ride home. But Jim offered to give Julie's Dad ride and we were off the hook for that so we left immediately saying our byes and telling them we will see them next Sunday.

As soon as we got in our car, I realized how hungry I am and we stop at a restaurant to have our lunch. The rest of the day was pretty uneventful. We just relaxed at home and later in evening I went to the gym to work out and Julie stayed home to exercise on her Stairmaster. While I was working out I kept wondering about Julie's dad spanking her in front of Jim and the pastor and the only conclusion I came to was he wanted to show off his hot daughter to them.

The work week started and Julie got busy with the new project and I got busy with my plans for starting up my new firm with Scott. I also got in touch with a realtor who was referred by Scott to start looking for a house.

It was busy and momentous time for both of us.

Julie was leading the largest project ever in her career. Julie basically considered it a test for her in the new management position to prove that promoting her was the right decision. She was promoted ahead of quite a few people who were more experienced and had been much longer with the company and now some of them reported to her and they resented her. It was a tough act for Julie to have successful outcome while leading people with bruised egos who resented her success. This was an extra impetus for Julie to work even harder.

I was busy trying to start off my new firm. I was trying to make connections, trying to lure potential employees and trying to impress investors with the help of Scott. Julie and I were really putting in long hours at work to build our careers and establish ourselves.

At the same time we were trying to look for a house, set our wedding date and start our family. Things were changing very rapidly for us and we both were ready for it.

We really did not have time for anything else but we did start attending Pastor Jonathan's church since it was very important for Julie to attend church. We are welcomed as new members and everyone tried really hard to make us feel at home. It seemed to me that Pastor Jonathan and Jim were even nicer around us and tried extra hard not to mention the spanking incident in front of Julie. But they did say things to me.

Father Jonathan told me that how lucky I am to have such a hot beautiful woman as my fiancée and even though he is Catholic priest sworn to celibacy he got a hard on watching her beautiful ass. Jim told me how he always thinks of her as her niece but ever since she has blossomed into such a vision of sexy young woman, he cannot help but desire her as a woman. Jim told me another time how seeing Julie in those slutty panties has really inflamed his sexual desire for his niece. And they both said one thing that made me think they were trying to plant an idea in my mind, they said as a fellow hot blooded man I would understand how they feel.

Julie's father after the spanking incident at church had become bolder whenever her mother was not around. He would try to look down Julie's tops, his touches were becoming more lingering and he had more compliments for Julie and some even sexual in nature. But Julie just ignored everything and avoided any confrontation.

Julie and I went to see some houses whenever we got opportunity from our busy schedules. While all this was going I did receive calls from Juan and Darius to make sure that we were still cool and I reassured them everything is fine. But never really talked about what happened over the Labor Day weekend. I was really glad we did not because I really did not know what to say about that incident. It is really very difficult to explain to anyone that how can I get aroused watching the love of my life getting used like a whore. I suspected that they were kind of apprehensive about bringing up that too.

The rest of the month went by pretty quickly. Julie and I were happy with the way our careers were headed even though sometimes it was really stressful. But we loved each other and had each other to lean on and we had a great sex life.

I had successfully filed for articles of incorporation and secured financial backing from a venture capitalist with the help of Scott. I was in the process of establishing my offices, on boarding employees. The venture capitalist we were able to get the financial backing from is a rich Arab sheikh that Scott has known for a few years, he is name is Ahmed. I had not met with him yet and only heard about him from Scott. He was about 50 years of age and has a good nose for a good business deal. He has more money than he knew what to do with it. He was a devout Muslim with 7 wives. He split his time between Saudi Arabia and US but I had heard that never brought any of his wives to US. I also heard from Scott that he really liked to party.

One day I was working with Scott late at office going over our strategy to market us to client. I excused myself to go to the restroom, when I got back I saw that he had my phone in front of him on the table and was looking at a picture. My heart rate immediately went up because instinctively I knew what picture he must be looking at. I get closer to him and I see the picture is the risqué picture I took of Julie the day we went to the church in her yellow dress. He is rubbing his dick through his pants as he is looking at the picture. I get a hard on watching him look at my Julie who is exposed like that.

Then he realizes that I have come back and turns around saying, "Hey man I was checking out your cool phone and found this hot picture of Julie, man she is a hottie! The previous picture of her is so prim and proper and next picture is so slutty and the slutty panties she is wearing......." He says lewdly.

He turns back and is again looking at her picture while touching his cock and says with contempt, "I knew she was a slut the first time I saw her even though she acted like a good two-shoes."

"Nick but you are still lucky to have her, better to have a beautiful wench like her rather than having prissy bitch for a wife like mine" He said

I simply say to him, "Yes I am lucky to have her" and I pick up my phone from the table and pocket it.

We get back to talking about work but Scott interrupts it and asks if I have any more risqué pictures of Julie and I tell him no. I tell him that is the only picture I have and he is the second man to see it after me. I request him never to say anything to Julie about seeing this picture otherwise she will kill me. He assures me he will not but also says maybe I should tell her that he saw it.

The reason he gave me was, "Maybe Julie is one of those women who get excited by being shown off."

I told him know and he just shrugged at me saying you never know, it may make bring spice to our sex life. Then he asked me how the sex is with Julie and if she really enjoys it or just pretends. I tell her honestly that our sex life is good and Julie does enjoy sex genuinely.

He then winks at me and asks, "Does she enjoy everything in sex?" I look at him questioningly and asked, "What do mean?"

He says, "You know like if she enjoys sucking cock, swallowing cum, getting her pussy eaten, enjoys getting fucked in different position, likes kissing, etc. There are quite a few girls who enjoy only like doing straight sex, nothing else."

I tell him, "Yes, she enjoys foreplay and the other things you just mentioned."

"You know Nick no offense to you but only sluts enjoy sucking cock and swallowing cum. Julie acts so prim and proper but I knew that she was good little cock sucking whore the very first time I met her. And girls like her come to work with their hot bodies and distract hard working professionals like me because to be very frank I am a normal hot blooded man and I get lusty when I see a hot woman, just how god intended. I sometimes strongly feel that woman should stay home to cook, wash, and to take care of men's sexual needs."

I was not shocked to hear him go on this tirade because I knew he was a prick and he was holding a grudge against Julie because she was able to negotiate a better deal for her firm when she was dealing with Scott. Julie really despised him because she knew that he considered women's role to serve men.

I said to him, "Scott you are wrong about Julie, she is very smart and a consummate professional, she is as good as any hardworking man I have ever worked with. I think it is not right to judge her this way just because she enjoys sex. But I also know that there are quite a few instances women do use their sexuality to advance their careers so I understand why you are thinking that way." I did not want to argue with Scott and sow any discord between us but I had to defend Julie.

So I added smilingly, "And I will give this to you that she is very attractive and she can distract men with her hot body without even knowing about it."

"She knows what she is doing." he said with an edge to his voice and I did not respond to that.

We got back to discussing our strategy and how to grow our firm and Scott was back to being a consummate professional just the way I prefer him to be. We worked for 1 more hour and then decided to call it a day. While we were walking out, I mentioned to him that I had received an in invitation from Ahmed to his Halloween party next week and since Julie and I had accepted to attend the Halloween party of one her friends, I would not be able to go to Ahmed's party. Scott just stopped in his tracks when he heard me say that.

Mike2012
Mike2012
1,638 Followers