All Comments on 'Julie My Wife'

by Mike2012

Sort by:
  • 34 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Awesome !!!

I lnow many people can judge or criticize this work as too much fantasize, and it really is that,but thats exactly what males it so enjoyable.

I have some of this same fants of my own, and some nice drawings about the bride being used by some lucky guys on the very first night as devoted young wife....

If anyone is interested n watching some if my own stuff or the author could be interested with m tryng to contribute to this nice piece of work... Drop me a line to dsoyarte(at)gmail.com...

Thank you for your long hours creating all those "tiny" details that make all this so enjoyable.

Ludo Mentis

penneydog55penneydog55almost 6 years ago
Wowee

I some how don't think that this Marriage will last!

I actually had a fantasy come true !....I have known A religious sect/cult members for the best part of my life!...The Head Priestess asked Me to join and partake in rituals of their of their Women! I won't go into detail about this but take it from Me!...I have licked,..Fucked, ...69 two can chew,...Tagged Teamed on air tight Orgy,...Licked a many sweet smelling Pussy!

I was told that I will go to Hell? ....Well I Have A Little More Going To Hell Yet!

Great Story★★★★★ WOOF!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Too bad there isn't more to this series!

I really wish this author had not stopped writing about his slut wife Julie. That is, without a doubt, the hottest, sluttiest wedding I have ever read about! Now we need to find out who knocked up her slutty cunt! These two will truly have a totally debauched, wonderful life!

Of course, I was the slut walking down the aisle leaking the best man's cum at my own cuckold/slut wedding. It was the hottest fucking thing for the five of us standing at the alter, knowing (yes, even the pastor, too, because we had just done it in his office!) that the best man's little swimmers were probably knocking up my slutty cunt as we said our vows (we did not want to make a mockery of our union, so, no, I did not promise my fidelity).

And indeed he did! Everyone on both sides of the family is still wondering where our son's red hair came from, lol!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Best seris ever

It's a great and real shame this seems to be the end of such a fantastic story. Would have be great to find out who knocked Julie up, and what happens in the future.

I truly hope that one day soon, you'll grace us with at least another chapter, if not more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Fantastic!

I read a lot of porn and usually don't go in for series but this one was Fantastic! Please continue it!

slinkybigfishslinkybigfishover 4 years ago
Hands down best series ever!

I’ve read this series so many times now. I can’t get enough of this couple. I wish you continue writing more of their adventures. So many possibilities for Julie to get ravished over and over again. The Jamaica trip for instance, perfect honeymoon to be gangbanged by hung Jamaican men. Nicks dad and brother, surely they’ve been dying to tap that ass since the first time they met her. Nicks boss and coworkers, since Scott could no longer keep his mouth shut. Ahmed with his other investors. Mike and his fellow realtors. Father Jonathan setting up an event for the homeless, instead of food they get to fuck a beautiful blue eyed blonde. New characters like a creepy old neighbor who saw these black men leave their house, maybe a blackmailing scenario. Julies boss or coworkers. The list can go on and on. I really hope you consider your fans request 😊. Thank you Sir for your excellent work.

engywwokengywwokabout 4 years ago
Great story

This is a great story The Pacing is great and the level of eroticism is outstanding. I'm not into the whole eating the cream pie thing. However the story was so good I was able to overlook those parts. Also, I was worried about the inclusion of Julie's father. I worried that the story was taking on too much but you handled that well enough.

Thanks for your contribution - this has been a treat.

HotForLitHotForLitalmost 4 years ago
More?

Loved the story!!

Would love to read what happens in Jamaica

rodryder44rodryder44almost 4 years ago

Perfect ending to a filthy story. I'd love a honeymoon chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
So unbelievably hot

I came uncontrollably reading about the man with vitiligo grabbing her white ass cheeks with his calloused black and white hands.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

So Nick says to Julie "Honey I really want you to have a black baby. It would be so hot cuz everyone that sees you with our baby will know that you fuck other guys, most especially Black Men".

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

What a Hot story. When I had a girl friend in high school I had her fuck all my Black Friends. The agreement was if she got preg we would get married and she would have the black baby. I was hoping she could take the baby and nurse it at her high school so everyone could see. She said it wouldn't be hard to explain as I had a black roommate and could say she was curious to try black. Unfortunately she didn't get knocked up while we were together. Tho my black friends sure did try!

gifoncegifonceover 3 years ago
Too much

Too much fucking, with little if no preparation. Just a couple of conversation (your father and bro will be between her legs etc) trying to keep a little eroticism in the story. It's simply based on quantity, after a while one start to skip big portion of it 'cause it becomes repetitive. I want read the sequel. Sorry

norcal62norcal62over 3 years ago

Story is better when not written in present tense.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
LOVE ❤ it: ★★★★★ (five stars)!

👍👍!

😊

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Almost perfect. Looking forward to the honeymoon and the gang-bangs of Jamaicans and even a night with next room friends in a hot tub. SO MANY ways to go - BUT ONE THING NEEDS TO BE TAKEN CARE OF BEFORE THE HONEYMOON - her cousin needs to come over to return a item and before they board the airplane she fucks the 18 year old four or five times and he departs with saying, "Can't wait until you get home so I can introduce you to my friends and their girl friends."

Buster2UBuster2Uover 2 years ago

The hottest story I have ever read.. A gang bang on her wedding night with black men and while she is fertile jow could this story get any hotter! Even her submitting to the video biographer after he insulted her. She couldn't resist her hobbies request. Thank You need to hear her Jamaica adventure please!!!!

Bismarck66Bismarck66over 2 years ago

An alright story but sadly no one fucks Julie in the ass despite every single man commenting on how much they love it. Also it would have been nice if one of the encounters included double penetration.

HandjobHeavenHandjobHeavenover 2 years ago

Ignoring the errors, after all who is perfect, this was an excellent series.

Thank you!

I often wonder when a writer produces just a handful of stories like this if there is any basis on real life or are they simply an outlet for a specific fantasy?

I have fucked my wife in front of other men including anal sex and it’s incredibly erotic.

She’s the love of my life and if she desired to be fucked by others I would probably

allow it and enjoy observing her as she is very submissive like Julie, the woman in this series.

I doubt it would ever happen but we are all allowed our fantasies, aren’t we?

depechdepechalmost 2 years ago

what an awesome series! Please continue with the honeymoon in Jamaica. Maybe with the title Julie My Whore.

PervyHusbandPervyHusbandover 1 year ago

Great series!!! Love their wild adventures!

Lots of great ideas in comments on continuing the series! Maybe the photographer and her husband can personally deliver the wedding photos and Julie can try her first woman.

Keep the stories coming to help keep us cumming!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

More parts

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It was 5 stars 🌟 🌟 ⭐ 🌟 🌟

There were 3 things, tge first I thought is 3 best friends being who they were would of worn her pussy out again and again showing up constantly invited or not.

The second thing I liked that men calling him what he was cucky, I was wanting at least 1 or 2 of the men to bring her in passion to also call him that, perhaps even lowering his status in her eyes. Lastly she has 3 beautiful pussies I was surprised no one took her butt pussy virginity before him.

I think this is the perfect story to continue with your readers having now invested in the characters with a few challenges to the marriage .. no doubt some of these men would do all they could to create conflict by maybe seperating her from him making her a public slut without him knowing, at least for a while.

borock44borock44over 1 year ago

your concept behind this story was amazing .by keeping the bride in denial and the awakening of her cucky husband it was a rollercoaster ride of lust and debauchery with everything from gangbangs to incest ..the only thing missing and im not sure what you had against it in this series is ANAL. i have no idea how you could've avoided even though you dabbed into rimming .you talked about how nice her ass was and it never got touched not one time, other then that very good story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You describe her ass in such glorious detail yet there is no anal!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Always found this an interesting concept: a marriage as simply a legal contrivance to facilitate sexual exploration while arranging legal finances and children. But what a complicated life this one would be. The question is why even marry if this is what they wanted? People have strange imagination considering what problems this would eventually lead to. Guess the husband wouldn't mind not his biological children at some point. A twisted way considering they could just adopt some child in need. Pity such children when they become older and aware of their parents predilections or their parentage. Speaking of warped. Always like story sequences which explore the consequences and not simplistic morality fables either. Too bad this author didn't explore these themes further.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The perfect story...

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

My wife-to-be let our minister fuck her several times before we got married, and since that time he has fucked her when visiting our home. He spends the night and she goes to the guest bedroom to him. He is a friend and she told me she loves playing with his cock and knowing that she can arouse him.

xergiorxergior10 months ago

This is one of the bests stories I ever read. I keep coming to it time to time. I love the entire series, but this is just the culmen of perfection. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

This is the best one yet. I am 45 and my boyfriend always shows me off we have been together for 25 years. I love the way she makes her boyfriend happy. I have had sex with maybe men and women for him and I am still in love with him. He makes me happy. You have out did me already I would like to say good luck it will not stop.

W

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Best story EVER!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Why no Anal and DP ? Man it just missed to be greatest story ever

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Great story,too bad you didn’t tell what happened on the Honeymoon in Jamaica.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Ok Mike 2012 it's time to write some more we are all tired of waiting,there is only so much edging you can do

Julie behaves on holiday but promises to make it up to nick,when they return her dad does her anally in the kitchen

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous