Julie Visits

Story Info
My wife shares me in chastity with her friend.
1.9k words
3.91
30.9k
32
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DarkYaish
DarkYaish
35 Followers

It started as a half joke, my wife telling her best friend "if anything ever happens to me, you need to marry Jason. He'll need a woman to look after him and my kids will need a mom." Julie was perennially single, and at 40 it was likely she wasn't going to ever have kids of her own. She was the godmother to both of our kids and they absolutely adored her.

Julie was single, but not because she wasn't attractive. Dark hair, incredible green eyes, and olive skin from her native Greece. She had been my wife Rachel's best friend since high school.

Julie came out to spend a few weeks with us over the summer holidays and her dating situation had come up a few times. The joke about marrying me was brought out again with my wife warning her "You better not have any plans to knock me off, I'll be keeping my eye on you."

We had all gone to bed, Rachel and I in our room and Julie in the guest room next to ours. A few minutes after the lights were out Rachel got out of bed and said she needed to take care of something and left the room. This wasn't unusual, so I rolled over and tried to go to sleep.

I heard Rachel come back and slip in the bed but I could tell something was off. I turned and noticed in the pale moonlight that the figure slipping in the bed with me wasn't Rachel, it was Julie.

She could see my look of surprise as I recognized her and she put her finger to my lips and said "sshh.. Rachel told me to come over here."

She replaced her finger with her lips and began kissing me. I was stunned at first, it was so unexpected. Soon, my body responded to the woman in a silky teddy that was pressed against me and I kissed her back. Her mouth moved against mine, passionately, kissing me with a desperation and fierceness I had not felt from a woman in a long time.

As was my usual nightly ritual I was sleeping in the nude, so it didn't take long for her hand to travel down my body, over my chest, my abs, and down to my groin where she grabbed what I am sure she was expecting a hard cock, and instead got an iron-hard stainless steel chastity cage. She looked at me, questions in her eyes.

"It's something Rachel and I do." I told her. "She keeps me in chastity, I'm locked up and she has the key."

Julie laughed "Oh, I wasn't expecting this... we were talking while you were out and she told me I should sneak in your bed tonight, that you'd 'take care of me' and she wouldn't mind. Now I see why she isn't worried."

"She likes to tease me while I'm locked up. She'll get me so horny, but I can't do anything about it. It keeps me on edge and horny all the time. I don't get to come, but I get off on making her orgasm over and over again." I tell her.

"It's been a long time since I've been with anyone" she tells me while running her finger over my cage.. "I was really hoping for a hard dick tonight. I haven't had anything in me for so long."

My cock is straining against the cage but it cannot get erect. I feel it pressing against the steel bars, the swollen head pressing out through the gaps. The root of my cock swelling places more pressure against the steel ring and squeezes my balls until I feel a low ache.

"I think we can do something about that." I groan, reaching for the drawer in the nightstand.

I pull out a harness with a strap-on dildo attached. The rubber cock is about 9 inches long and thick. It is black rubber and veined with a molded head. It was a bit intimidating and when I wore the harness it made my cock in its chastity cage look so tiny by comparison.

"This is something I wear while I'm locked up. Just because I can't use my dick doesn't mean you have to go without." I tell her.

I push her on her back and start kissing her again. My hands start to roam across her body, tracing the curves along her ribs, to her waist, and over her hips. I slide my hand under her ass and pull her toward me, pressing her against my thigh. She presses her mound against my leg even harder and starts to rock her hips.

I start kissing down her neck and across her collarbone, down to the top of her breasts. With my free hand I pull down the top of the nightie she's wearing exposing her nipples. I take her nipple in my mouth, sucking it in and pressing it with my tongue against my teeth. I roll her other nipple between my fingers, lightly pulling and twisting. I hear her take in a quick breath and moan, the rocking of her hips getting harder and more intense.

I slide back up kissing her again. I can feel her wetness against my leg and her breath comes in little pants. I continue to squeeze her tit and tease her nipple while our tongues meet and lash against each other. She makes a sound, a plaintive moan and pulls against me. I free myself, kissing down her neck, her tits, and across her belly. I slide between her legs and she raises her hips to meet my mouth.

Her pussy is shaven clean and I can see the moisture shining in the moonlight streaming through the window. Her lips are small and neat, and her clit swollen with arousal. As I inhale I can smell the musky tang of her juices.

I lap at her, first just a light stroke barely making contact with her clitoris. As my tongue makes contact she bucks her hips like she was hit with an electric shock and another moan escapes her throat. I lick her again, starting at the bottom between the folds of her lips and bring my tongue softly up to her clit once more. I keep my touch light, teasing, and breathe out softly and warmly against her.

I drag the backside of my tongue down, across her clit and through the folds of her pussy once again. As I reach bottom I plunge my tongue inside her pussy, pressing deep inside. Julie rocks her hips, grinding her pussy across my face. I lick and probe her pussy with my tongue, and she grinds her cunt across my face until I can tell she is near to orgasm.

I am aroused beyond belief and my cock aches as it strains against the cage. My brain is consumed with desire and I want nothing more than to plunge my cock inside this tight, wet pussy before me. I cannot, my dick is locked, my wife has the key and she would never let me out for this.

I do the next best thing I can, I rise up to my knees and strap the harness across my hips. The rubber cock sits on my pubic bone, the black rubber monster jutting out proudly, masking the sight of my own caged penis beneath it.

I lean forward, grasping the head the of the rubber dong in my hand and guiding it to the moist entrance of Julie's pussy. I press in lightly, just parting her lips and pressing against her opening.. I look her in the eyes as I lean above her and I can see her desire.. I drive my hips in pressing the monster cock inside her. In my mind I imagine it was my own cock and feel myself on the edge of orgasm but unable to attain it. I imagine the hot, tight, closeness of her pussy gripping my cock. I know if I entered her myself right now I'd come in a single stroke.

Instead I continue to press in, driving the fat rubber cock in her pussy, the thick shaft opening her up wider and wider. She lets out a gasp as I enter, then a continuous moan as I continue to drive all nine inches inside her.

As I reach the base I pause, our hips touching, her legs wrapped around my hips and her heels pressed in to my buttocks. She arches her back pressing her clit against the base of the big black dildo and she reaches for me. Wrapping her arms around my back she pulls me down and we kiss, our mouths working against each other as I begin to slowly pump in and out of her.

With each stroke I bring the giant cock out nearly to the head before bringing it back in again. With each stroke she moans against my mouth as we kiss. Her hips are rising to meet me every time I drive down, her heels pulling me in to her deeper and deeper each time.

I begin to increase the pace and she continues to meet me. I bring one hand back to her breast and squeeze and roll her nipple again. Julie gasps with each stroke as our bodies touch, her breathing coming faster and faster. My cock aches with unfulfilled longing for contact but it drives me to fuck her harder with the strap-on. I sit up on my knees and spread Julie's thighs, opening her wide as I continue to pump in her.

I look down at her as I move the thick rubber cock back and forth, the fat base stretching her pussy. Her breath gets ragged, she lets out a yell, her eyes rolling back and her head thrashing back and forth. The orgasm crashes through her entire body, she stiffens and bucks, her hips slamming against mine and her hands clutching the sheets. Her back arches, her hips lift and her ass is lifted off the bed, rising as she presses against me. She groans and I feel a sudden warm wetness spread across my pelvis and run down to my caged cock and balls. I realize she squirted and that knowledge, coupled with the sight of Julie in the throes of orgasm and the sudden wetness covering my cock is finally enough to make me cum.

I can't get the contact my cock desires locked in its cage but I begin to squirt cum through the bars, my cock twitching, my mind burning with the desire for more contact, to feel the hot tightness of a pussy gripping my cock as it spasms.

Instead I am left with a ruined orgasm. My dick remains as hard as ever, tightly confined with the steel cage, my arousal untouched, my desire for more contact, any contact with my dick free from this cage unslaked.

As Julie comes down from her orgasm I pull free, the large dildo leaving her pussy gaped and open. My cum is spread across her ass, glazing her asshole and running down between her cheeks to puddle on the sheet. She is still twitching and quivering with the after effects of such a powerful orgasm and I roll next to her, holding her as she rides the wave down.

She rolls over on my chest, kissing me, her legs straddling my hips, the large rubber dildo sticking up between my legs. We kiss while I hold her close, and I feel the bed shift as a new weight is applied.

My wife slides next to us, stroking her fingers through Julie's hair as she whispers to us "Have fun?"

DarkYaish
DarkYaish
35 Followers