Julie Wants to be a Good Girl Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So," I said, letting out a breath, "the reason I haven't went any deeper is I am hitting your hymen."

"What," she exclaimed, "I really am a virgin? I mean in the strictly technical definition of course. Well take it, take my virginity, punch through and sink all the way in."

I laughed and said, "I have been loosening you up to do just that. I have done this with three girls in the distant past. It will hurt for a bit then the pain will fade. You might bleed a little but not too much. All three of them screamed and told me if I stopped they would kill me.

I looked into her eyes and asked, "Ready?" I lifted her up until the head was just barely inside and yanking her hips down punched through her hymen. I got the scream I expected and then a long wail as she wiggled her hips and my cock just kept slipping down until our pubic hair meshed.

I just lay there fully embedded in her. She slowly leaned forward and put her head on my chest.

"Just stay still a minute," she said, "I'll start moving in a minute. It still hurts a little. I can't tell if it's pussy juice or blood or the oil or all three. I guess it doesn't really matter."

I started rubbing my hands over her back and ass and soon she started rolling her hips. This moved about two inches of my cock in and out of her. Soon she raised up onto her knees and started a longer faster movement.

It wasn't long before I was pumping her up and down the full length of my cock. I was just about to stop and add more lube when her pussy started providing all the lube we needed.

Soon enough she was squirting fluid that sprayed all the way up to my chin. I reached up and grabbed her tiny tits and let her set the tempo. She kept changing her speed and the angle of her hips until she got it right and she screamed and squirted for nearly a minute.

She collapsed on me shaking and sobbing and twitching.

"Are you OK?" I asked.

"Yes, yes," she got out, "good crying, happy crying, come crying."

She laid on my chest making sounds almost as if she were purring. I started on the back rub and they got louder. Pretty soon she eased herself up enough my soft cock fell out of her. She stretched her legs out and laid back down on my chest.

"You know what's wrong with this house?" she said, "I'll tell ya, all this wonderful stuff is down here and that lovely king size bed is up there."

I laughed and said, "I know, I have actually crashed right here because it seemed like to much work to climb the stairs."

We laid there a while longer and I said, "Come on there's a shower by the pool. We'll get clean then take a dip and go upstairs."

We generously offered to wash each others body parts and eventually got clean. After our dip we went upstairs and headed to bed. As we got to the bedroom Julie said she needed a bottle of water. I pointed to the dorm sized fridge's I used for tables on either side of the bed. She grabbed a bottle shaking her head and mumbling something about the rich.

We snuggled in with her laying mostly on top of me. I have a question she said, "Do we have to put clothes on ever again?"

"Only when company is over," I said.

"Does Gris count as company?" she asked.

"No," I laughed, "if she sees you without clothes she will strip hers off too. I can't tell you how many times I've walked in on her doing housework naked."

"Now I have a question for you," I said, "How does it feel to not be the oldest virgin in the Midwest?"

I didn't get the response I expected. What I got was, "Wonderful, just fucking wonderful."

12