Julie Wants to be a Good Girl Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Another month went by as they so quickly do. Julie and I had talked a lot about the Lou and Sadie goings on. Neither of us had seen or heard from them since that day. Both of us were sad that we had lost them as friends and as playmates.

Then on the 29th of the next month I asked Julie to move in with me. She surprised by saying yes immediately but then tempering it with, but I have to give my landlord a months notice. I came back with, do you have a lease, does he have any deposit money, has he ever fixed anything since you've lived there. The answer to all of that was no. Good I said, moving van will be here at 8am tomorrow.

So for the first time since my divorce nearly four years ago I have someone living with me. That's actually not true. When we got divorced I got the house, she got money.

I sold the house and built a new one. Six bedrooms, seven baths, a commercial kitchen, indoor pool, hot tub and sauna. Five car garage and a pole building for toys and tools. I often had people staying at the house. Friends, employees, customers and the odd stray from who knows where. They were all welcome with a time limit of one week. Unless you drank my last beer, then out on your ear, now.

But Julie was the first to stay more than a week. She was just getting used to a daily maid and a cook that came for lunch and left after supper. Then I had suggested that she really didn't need to work anymore. Brother, I ain't going down that road again.

Out of the blue we got a call from Lou. She said she missed us and wanted to know if we were free for supper Saturday night. We said that would be great. I offered to bring steaks and giant shrimp for the grill. She said she would do the trimmings. Come about seven. Then she beat around the bush talking of inconsequential things for a bit.

Finally she blurted out, "And I want it to end like last time."

Julie said, "I don't know if we are ready for something like that again."

Lou said, "Please don't tease me like that. I really need to feel wanted, to be good for you."

"Well, we'll see how it goes after we get there," Julie said unconvincingly, "see you Saturday."

We have to be very careful Julie said. I want this to be perfect for her. I agreed and we went over some possible scenarios.

Lou called at six and wanted to know if we were going to be on time so she would know when to start the charcoal. We assured her we would be on time and we were. The meal was great and any tension was long gone by the time dessert was over.

We took our cognac out onto the deck and I had a cigar as we sat and talked. She told us about the talks her and Sadie had. She had shown Sadie her bruises and tried to explain how good pain like that felt. How it renewed and cleansed her. Sadie told Lou about her feelings after our demonstration. Lou said Sadie was probably going to call us for another session. Lou said we were welcome to use the dungeon. Just let her know so she could not be there.

Finally Lou asked as casually as she could if we had made a decision about 'things'.

Very seriously Julie said that we had.

Lou just closed her eyes and asked, "And?"

Julie said, "And strip and get on your fucking knees you worthless cunt."

Lou was almost sobbing with relief as she jumped up and stripped. She almost threw herself at the ground in her haste to please Julie.

She knelt there watching Julie with a look of anticipation. Julie finally just said, "Basement."

Lou turned, got on all fours and started for the basement stairs. We followed her and watched as she awkwardly went down the stairs backwards on her knees. She reached up and entered the combo for the door. We went in and she stood under the hoist chain waiting.

Julie quickly walked over to the wall rack and snatched up a flogger. She walked behind Lou and gave her five quick ones on the ass and walked around to her front. She reached up and twisted one of her nipples hard.

"What the fuck is wrong with you Slut, who told you to stand up?" she turned to me and said, "I'm sorry, she seemed to be trainable, but now I am not sure."

Lou sank to her knees and put her head down even as Julie kept squeezing her nipple.

"Explain your lack of training Slut," demanded Julie.

"I committed the worst sin of all Mistress Julie, I assumed."

Julie used the flogger to raise her chin up. "Very good Slut, you got it right the very first time. You assumed that because last time we hoisted you we would want to punish you in the same way. What happens to Slut when she assumes?"

"She is punished severely," Lou said almost hopefully.

Julie let go of her nipple and stepped back saying, "And perhaps she is not punished at all. Perhaps she is just sent to stand in the corner and we leave her there."

"Oh Mistress Julie please, I beg you," she wailed, "don't abandon me, I couldn't bear it." She turned to me and cried, "Master Gary take pity on me."

We had decided I was going to be the strong silent type tonight so I didn't answer her. Julie looked at me and nodded. I walked up to Lou and grabbing a fistful of hair picked her off the floor. I guided her over to the X frame then lifted her onto it. I fastened all four limbs with the padded restraints. She was spreadeagled nicely with her pussy gaping open.

"Last time we were here we allowed you to pick the implements used. Tonight I am going to have Master Gary choose."

I picked up the bamboo cane we had used last time and swished it through the air. I shook my head no and replaced in on the rack. I picked up a rattan cane and swished it. That was the satisfying sound I was hoping to hear. Then I selected a wide headed riding crop and a flogger with a good leather braided grip.

I held them out to Julie and she took the flogger first. She started with light swings at Lou's thighs and stomach, bypassing her pussy and stopping short of her tits. This warmed her skin and opened the blood vessels close to the skin. It would make any harder blows to those areas hirt more. She handed the flogger to me and took the crop. She tapped the inside of Lou's thighs from knees to near her pussy. Then she moved up and with light taps started in on her tits avoiding her nipples. When she had both breasts a nice red she brought the crop down much harder on each nipple. Lou rose up as far as the restraints allowed. Julie stopped with the crop just resting on the nipple. She waited for a count of five and gave that nipple a sharp rap. Then she moved over to her other breast and repeated the same wait and slap. She alternated up until finally Lou wailed out a YES.

Julie then moved and rested the crop on her pussy. Then the same wait and slap. After five blows Lou was sweating and panting. At eight she was gritting her teeth and moaning. Then at twelve strokes she broke and started crying and babbling about how good it hurt.

Julie handed me the crop and gave me a nice long kiss and hug. She took my free hand and put it on her pussy. She must have been enjoying this because she was very wet and sticky. Then she took the rattan cane from me and I got another kiss.

She laid the cane across Lou's body above her tits and slowly started dragging it down. When she was halfway up the slope of her breast she gave a light twitch that make Lou jump. She gave her random little twitches of the cane all the way down to her ankles. Then she lifted the cane and rested it on the soles of Lou's feet. She quickly gave her a swat. Lou groaned and a soft yes escaped from he gritted teeth.

Julie then took the cane away and massaged Lou's soles. "This going to hurt so good Slut. Can you be good for me and take 10 on each sole? Can you count them for me?"

Lou moaned and nodded her head. Julie brought the cane up and delivered the first blow. One came from Lou. Julie waited her five count and put another one the same sole. Two. Then three four and five.

Julie moved to her other foot and slowly delivered five. She moved back and got to thirteen when Lou started softly crying. At sixteen she was whimpering. Eighteen made her start sobbing. Nineteen and twenty were clearly nearly unbearable.

At twenty Julie thrust the cane on the floor and went to Lou to let her how well she had done and how proud of her we were.

She picked up the cane and handed it to me saying, "I want to see twenty stripes across her upper thighs. You may begin when ready." I went at it in a faster three second rhythm that didn't allow the sting to go away before the next blow came. Lou started howling at fifteen but made it to twenty. Julie again complimented her on making it to the end.

We unstrapped her but let her rest on the X frame. I went and got us waters. Lou finally asked for my held to stand up and walk to the bedroom we had used before. There was nothing to do to help her feet. But we each took a thigh and applied the cream to them. Julie then worked some cream onto her tits while I relieved the sting to her pussy.

When we were done she pulled us down so we were lying on either side of her. She hugged us and kept telling us how much she had enjoyed it and how good we were to her. Julie kissed her and told her how much she had enjoyed the whole evening.

I added how nice it was to have someone to just cook and eat a meal with and just hang out. And of course how much fun it was to discipline them. Lou said if it didn't take a month to recover we could do this more often. We assured her that having a meal and hanging out did not have to end up in the dungeon every time.

Lou said, "Well if I knew I could get this whenever I needed it I wouldn't mind getting a hard fucking now and then. Would that be OK Julie?"

"Only if I get to watch," Julie said lightly, "and maybe get some licks in myself."

"From what Sadie told me about her time with you I would like to join in," Lou smiled at her.

"I didn't know if you would be receptive to that or not," said Julie.

Lou laughed and said, "Oh yes, I was quite the little rug munch when I was in college."

Julie looked at me and just said, "Very interesting."

I, not thinking, said, "It would be nice if Sadie would join us. I miss her company-oh god, I didn't mean join us in bed, I am so sorry. I meant join us for a meal and to hang out." I know I was beet red. Both women just stared at me then started laughing. Lou got out a strangled, "God I hope not." Julie at the same time cackled, "The look on your face was priceless."

With as much dignity as I could muster I stood up and said, "We should be going now," and marched out of the room. Then I marched right back in and leaned down to give Lou a nice kiss and a hug.

It was a nice evening. It just proved once again that one man's passion is another man's perversion.

Two weeks later we were back at Lou's. This time she provided the main course, a very fresh piece of salmon that grilled up nicely. And speaking of nice, Sadie came home from work just in time to eat with us. She helped clean up and then looked at her phone and one of her friends was asking her to go to the late movie and a pizza after. She said her goodbyes and was out the door.

We relaxed for a bit then Julie asked, "So what are you up for tonight?"

Lou said, "Well I thought I would lie on the bed while you sit on my face and Gary fucks me. That's just for starters of course, we can get kinky later."

We did that and so much more. It turned out that Lou was a very enthusiastic cock sucker who didn't have a gag reflex. She also liked anal, with no lube of course. Julie said she had a very talented tongue and really knew her way around a pussy. It was a great evening we all enjoyed.

Lou called Julie on Wednesday and told her she was going to take the 3-11 shift for a gal at her store. Julie said she was disappointed we wouldn't be able to get together. Lou said well maybe you could come over about six anyway, said goodbye and hung up.

When we showed up at Lou's at six we found the door open just a crack. We went in and found Sadie on her knees naked. Julie looked at me and nodded. I smiled at her then turned to Sadie.

"Suck," was all I said. She crawled over and pulled my shorts and underwear off in a second. My cock was mostly soft when she put her mouth on it. It just grew and grew but her lips never left my pubes. When I was rock hard she started slamming her face onto me. She was making those lovely glurk, glurk noises. Ya gotta love a girl that likes to suck cock. I didn't warn her at all I just came in her throat.

She didn't gag, choke or miss a drop. She swallowed everything and then cleaned me up. Then she sat back on her heels with her head down and said, "Thank you Master Gary. I hope I was a good cock sucker."

Julie chided her, "Good little fuck sluts don't fish for compliments."

"I'm sorry Mistress Julie," Sadie said contritely.

"You can make it up to me by getting your slut ass downstairs," Julie ordered. Sadie hurried downstairs. Julie and I followed more leisurely. When we walked into the dungeon Sadie was in the middle of the room on her knees.

"Now my little fuck toy you need a safe word," Julie told her.

"I read a hot story where they used 'banana peel', I can remember it easily," replied Sadie.

"Good enough," Julie said approvingly, "on your feet stand under the beam."

Julie told Sadie I was going to discipline her this evening and then gave me a nod.

I selected a spreader bar for her arms with padded cuffs and a ring so that the chain hoist could be attached. I got her cuffed and attached and used the remote to raise her arms above her head. The I attached another spreader to her ankles. I raised the chain higher until Sadie's feet were barely on the floor.

I slowly ran my hands from her arms down along her sides then down her thighs. She was sighing a little at this. I ran my hands over the front of her thighs and onto her stomach and then around to her back and back down again. She was twisting a little and first moved closer to my hands then further away. She was deciding whether she wanted lighter of heavier contact with my roaming hands.

"How does that feel my little girl toy," asked Julie.

"Oh fuck, Mistress I-I feel so helpless, so open, so ready," Sadie moaned.

"Ready for what?" I quietly asked her.

She looked a little confused, then brightened and said, "More".

I picked up a soft flogger and slowly ran it over her body. I let her get used to the nice feeling as I moved behind her. She was moaning and twitching. I suddenly drew back and gave her 5 medium swats to the ass. She hissed and rose up on her toes.

"Oh," she said, "I-I d-don't think I like that very much."I used my hand to sooth her ass cheeks and asked if he wanted to continue. In a small little voice she said yes.

I picked up a leather flogger with the intention of giving her five blows. She gasped after the first, howled after the second and started wailing after the third.

After the fourth she started screaming, "Banana peel!, BANANA PEEL!!" I stopped immediately and started to lower her.

"No, no," she gasped, "Don't take me down just please no more hitting. I love it when I am unable to move and helpless but please Master Gary, please Mistress Julie, don't hit me anymore."

Julie was over like a flash and hugged her saying, "Of course not sweet girl, it's over, no more hitting. Master Gary will ease the pain."

I put some cream on my hands and gently rubbed her ass. Her skin was red but I had left no marks that wouldn't fade in an hour or so.

"Maybe we should stop for this evening," I suggested.

Sadie begged, "Oh no, don't stop. It felt so good when your were teasing my skin. My little pussy was getting so wet. Raise me off the floor and use me that way some more."

I raised her up while Julie went to the workbench to look things over. She came back with a back scratcher and a heavy duty plastic fork. I took the plastic fork from her and started on Sadie's rib cage, very lightly raking the sharp tines over the skin. I would go about four inches and then poke the tines into her before continuing. Julie had started on her feet with the bamboo scratcher. She was also more tickling than scratching an itch.

It didn't take long for Sadie to start moaning and twitching. We slowly spun her to work on different parts of her body. After ten minutes Julie got my attention and pointed to Sadie's groin. There were fluids running down both her legs. I took my fork and stated pricking the tines around her pussy.

She withstood this for a minute then moaned loudly, "Fuck that feels so good. It is so frustrating that I can't reach down and rub my clit and come. It just keeps building and building." I reversed my fork and pressed the flat of the handle against her clitoris. From behind Julie scratched her pussy lips from top to bottom. You could see the tension building in her but with the fork covering her clit the scratching couldn't quite finish the job.

"Oh god, let me come please. I need to come so badly," Sadie babbled, "please Master Gary, let me come and I'll let you fuck me in the ass. Mistress please, I'll lick you until you beg me to stop."

I laughed and said, "I'll fuck you in whatever hole I want. I might do it now before you come."

"NO," she wailed, "please let me come first. Mistress make him let me come."

"What kind of little fuck toy are you," yelled Julie, "who do you think you are making demands of us? You are only going to come when we allow it."

"But mistress," Sadie begged, "I'm a good little slut fuck toy. I will eat you so good. Master my virgin asshole is aching for your big cock."

From behind her Julie nodded and smiled ag me. Without saying a word I reversed the fork and pricked her clit until she exploded.

I don't think I had ever seen such a powerful orgasm. Her hips shot forward and then back so far her hanging body looked like jack knife trying to close. She twisted and rocked trying to keep in contact with the fork and escape it at the same time. She was howling like a werewolf does at the full moon. I took the fork away so I didn't accidentally injure her and used my hand to keep her orgasm going. She finally tensed up and went silent. Suddenly she collapsed out cold. Her body was still quivering and twitching but she wasn't feeling it.

I took the ankle spreader off and told Julie to lower her while I held her up. We got her down and Julie took the arm bar off. I scooped Sadie up and took her to the bedroom. We let her rest while we tidied up the dungeon and had a drink.

Then we heard Sadie's voice calling out, "You guys better still be here, this isn't over yet."

We walked back into the room and found Sadie on her knees with her face on the bed. Her asshole was greased up and she was wearing handcuffs.

"I am keeping my promise Master, please fuck my virgin ass. Mistress please lie down in front of me so I can eat your pussy."

"For your first time I think I will help you relax and make your first ass fuck as pleasant as possible," Julie told her.

Julie put plenty of lube on my hard cock and then made sure Sadie was well lubed also. She looked at me and told me to go easy and make her feel good about anal.

I got behind her and started easing the head in. It went in with little difficulty and I stopped to let her adjust. Her hips kept coming back and in one smooth push I was buried. Julie and I looked at each incredulously. This teenager had just taken my seven inch very thick cock in one go. She was very impatient and started moving her ass back and forth.

"Oh my god, this feels so fucking good," she cooed, "Oh why was I afraid of this, it's great. And I can take all your cock, not like my pussy. Now please pound me and make me come."

I took her at her word and started fucking her tight ass hard. Julie applied more lube as we fucked, then seeing that I was close to coming started rubbing Sadie's pussy and clit.