Julie Wants to be a Good Girl Pt. 06

Story Info
Julie continues her journey the final chapter.
8.3k words
4.78
8.2k
8

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/30/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Julie Wants to be a Good Girl pt. 6

This series should be read in order as they build on each other.

There are many elements in this story anal, girl on girl, BDSM, group and more. It made it hard to pick a category so I left it in Erotic Couplings. If some of these themes are not your cup of tea I apologize in advance.

It seems in this time of hunkering down at home there are a lot more stories being written. Thank you for taking the time to read this one. As always, please vote and all comments are appreciated.

*

The next couple of weeks after our session with Lou were pretty routine. Certainly not boring, Julie and I got together almost every night for fun and games. They were just nice, relaxing, getting to know you better kind of weeks.

Then Sadie called Julie saying she really wanted to get with both of us. She wanted to do all sorts of, as she termed it, wicked things. She said she wanted it to be like last time when she walked in on us. Kind of a surprise for me. Julie said that that was wicked and she would text her on Saturday morning as to when to come over.

Then Julie called me to tell me about it and get my opinion. I thought it would be fun to play with a cute legal teenager. What are the rules of engagement here I asked, how far could I go with Sadie. Julie's response was: don't eave permanent marks or fuck her to death. I laughed and said I could follow those rules.

She became serious then and asked, "Are we at the point in our relationship that we are exclusive? I don't mean not playing with others, I mean I guess...I, well..."

I thought I knew what she was getting at so I jumped in, "What you are saying is that as far as one on one sex you want it to be only you and I. And you don't care if I fuck other women as long as you are there. Is that about it?"

I could hear her smile as she said, "Yes, that was what I was trying to say so badly. Is that um, OK with you?"

"I don't want to ever be alone with anyone else but you," I assured her, "never ever. Is that plain enough for you."

I could hear her sniffling on the other end then I heard her blow her nose and say, "If that's the best you can do then, OK I guess."

I lightened it up by saying, "The last time I was this committed was to the state mental hospital."

She laughed and came back with, "Yeah, in the sexual deviate ward."

"Shit," I said, "My secret is out."

She laughed again and then asked when we should get with Sadie. I thought this Saturday would be good and she agreed. OK she said, Saturday at seven it is.

The next two days passed slowly. The business occupied some of my time for which I was grateful. My siblings and parents and I had a conference call about the new apartments in Playa del Carmen. My dad finally confessed that his real objection to the project was that the current tenants who wanted to live in the new building would not have a home for 6-8 months. We finally came up with a solution. We would time the deconstruction and construction to begin at the end of the tourist season. We would put the people in one of our hotels in rooms we couldn't rent at that time of year. We would do it rent free and store their belongings for free.

Mom said we might actually make money on the deal by the increased revenue at the hotel's restaurants, spas and shops. My sister added not only that but think of the free advertising. She was sure she could get the local papers and TV to run a story about the corporation's generosity. Dad said he would call Geraldo with the green light for the project.

Saturday evening finally rolled around and I was excited to be on my way to Julie's. I would not only get to have great sex with Julie but with another playmate as well. When I got to the door there was a note taped to it that read: Don't knock, just come in and find us.

This was obviously meant for Sadie. I raised my hand to knock then had a devious thought. It would be fun to surprise Julie the same way.

I quietly opened the door and slipped in. I heard what at first sounded like a talk radio show. No one was in the living room so I continued down the hall to the kitchen. When I got close to the doorway I heard two voices, both of them were saying how good it was.

I stuck my head around the corner and it was my turn for a surprise. All I could see was the back of a naked female bent over the kitchen table and a pair of legs spread out like old time TV rabbit ears. The legs were thin and short so Julie was the one on her back. I could not see either of their faces from the angle I had. I assumed the other naked person was Sadie. I was just about to go in when I noticed a piece of paper lying on the floor. I almost ignored it then saw it was the same size and color of the note on the outside door. The tape must have come loose and it had fallen to the floor.

I quietly bent down and picked it up. This note read: Take your clothes off, get your cock hard and join us. And it had a smiley face drawn on the bottom. Aha, I thought, these notes were meant for me, to surprise me. It worked. I went back to the living room to strip so they wouldn't hear me. Part of the instructions baffled me. I had just seen a naked young girl eating Julie's pussy while she was yelling about how good it was, why would my cock not be hard?

I sneaked back to the kitchen and peeked around the door's edge. I was still out of their line of vision. I slowly moved up behind Sadie. I licked two of my fingers and slipped them into her tight pussy from behind. She gave a little jerk but never stopped eating pussy.

After a minute of my loosening her up she finally raised her head enough to moan, "Oh yes, he's here. Please put it in me, please fuck me."

Then they both yelled, "Surprise!"

I just chuckled, pulled my fingers out and slipped into her young pussy. It was not as tight as Julie's but very wet and welcoming. I soon had my cock half way and paused there to savor the feeling.

Sadie wiggled her ass and said, "I may not be a virgin but this pole is a lot to take. How about you just stand still and let me, pun intended, get to the bottom of this thing."

She slowly went forward and back and rotated her hips until she had all but the last half inch. When she tried to get it in we both felt my cock hit her cervix and she said, "Wow, that has never happened before but I guess I do have limits. God that feels good Gary. Start moving in and out, fuck me slow."

I looked over Sadie's head and Julie had her head up watching us. When she noticed me looking she waggled her fingers and smiled at me.

She let me fuck Sadie for a couple of minutes and then told Sadie, "Let me up kiddo, you are neglecting my needy pussy, you obviously can't multitask very well," she teased.

Sadie had been holding Julie's hips to help keep her balance so she slowly stood up and let Julie slip out from under her. When she had, Sadie let her front sink onto the table. Julie stood on her toes and gave me a nice kiss and asked how I liked my surprise. By way of answering I stuck two fingers in her pussy and found it was very wet and sticky. I liked it about as much as you apparently, I said smiling.

I slowly pulled out of Sadie and stretched my legs and back. Sadie was three inches taller than Julie's 4-11 but I still had to crouch for things to line up properly. She stood and stretched also, then turned and kissed me. Then she giggled and said that that was the first time she had been fucked first and kissed later.

We all stood there naked not really knowing where to go from here. Finally Julie grabbed Sadie's hand and said let's go in the bedroom. They had just started down the hall when Julie yelled, "I got dibs on first cock!"

Julie already had three towels on the bed to try and keep it dry. I laid on my back and they each took a couple of turns riding me. Each turn ended when the rider came. Julie had just thrown a leg over me for her third ride when I reached down to her hips and held her up. I told Sadie to grab the lube from the nightstand and grease us up. She did a thorough job spending a lot more time than she needed to. Then I eased Julie down on my cock and she just slowly sank down from her own weight until she bottomed out.

Sadie said she sure wanted to try taking it in the ass but not tonight. Julie had a nice ride and started jerking and moaning and let loose with a nice squirt. That set me off and I came inside her.

She collapsed onto my chest and I held her until she recovered. I was going to pull my cock from her ass when I felt Sadie's hand on me. She pulled it out and stuffed it in her mouth. She licked our combined juices off and gave my soft cock a little pat. Then she moved up and snuggled into my side. I laid Julie down on the other side of me. I had my arms around two great girls and I just lie there basking in the glow.

I woke up hours later about half frozen. I peeled the girls' arms off me and got out of bed to retrieve the covers that had slid off. I slipped in between them again and pulled the covers up as they reached for me in their sleep.

The next time I woke it was to the smell of bacon. I slipped my pants on and went to the kitchen. The girls were naked standing next to each other at the stove. Julie was taking bacon from the pan and Sadie was plating scrambled eggs.

Julie saw me and pointed saying, "Get busy toast boy and get buttering."

"First things first," I declared and took Sadie in my arms and gave her a nice hug and kiss. I turned to Julie and gave her the same treatment with a nice squeeze of the buns added for good measure. We got everything to the table and sat and chatted and laughed. Very nice and relaxed, very normal seeming after last night. Apparently no guilt feelings on anyone's part, for which I was glad.

We were on our second pot of coffee when Sadie became serious and asked, "What did you guys do to my mom that night we had the cookout?"

Julie asked nervously, "What do you mean do to her?"

"Since that night it's like a weight was lifted off her. She laughs and sings around the house the way she did when dad was alive. And smiling, she smiles all the time now."

I, somewhat lamely, tried, "Well maybe being social with other people brought her some happiness."

"No, what I meant was, what did you do to her in the dungeon?" she asked.

We sneaked a look at each other and Sadie exclaimed, "Oh come on, I'm not 10 anymore. That's when I first went into that room. A push button lock is secure but choose something harder that my mom's birthday.

"Back then that room scared me. When I got older I started googling things like sadism, masochism, bondage and I realized my parents enjoyed this, they got off on the pain and humiliation. They liked the slave master relationship. I thought it was weird but I could also see that after my mom had new bruises, they were happy, they loved each other more.

"So I need to know what you did to her. I'm thinking I might have to do it to her when she gets too depressed."

Julie reached over to take her hand I picked up her other one. Julie started, "First of all we did something FOR your mom. She has needs and fortunately Gary picked up on that need."

I continued, "Your mom is a sub, she wanted me, and as it turned out Julie, to be the doms. What exactly we did with your mom is none of your business."

She looked as if she were going to argue but I kept on, "Just like it is no one's business what we did here last night, right?"

She slowly nodded then said, "What am I going to do when this feeling she has now fades?"

Julie got up and hugged her saying. "Well you call us of course. We'll take care of her."

"Good," Sadie said nervously, "I'm not sure I could punish/please her like that."

Julie sat down and said, "Why, are you a sub also?"

"I'm not really sure I am either of them," frowned Sadie.

In a very no nonsense tone Julie commanded, "Get over here and kneel by my chair, now"

Sadie had a surprised look on her face that became even more so when she found herself slipping to the floor and crawling over to kneel where Julie was pointing.

Julie looked at me and smirking said, "Well I guess that settles that question doesn't it.?"

Sadie tentatively asked, "What are you going to do now.?"

Julie hand shot out and grabbed a handful of Sadie's hair and snarled, "Did you actually just speak without permission? And I didn't hear the work mistress either. Did you do that on purpose so I would punish you? Well slave, answer me."

Julie had her head pushed down so Sadie was looking at the floor. Now she pulled it up so Sadie could see her face. Julie shouted, "I'm waiting slave, and not very patiently at all."

Sadie blubbered, "I I-I'm sorry Mistress Julie, I didn't know the rules. It won't happen again, please don't punish me too badly."

I was looking at both of them playing, measuring each other. I noticed something else and humbly asked, "Mistress if I may make an observation?" She slowly turned to look at me and nodded. "Thank you," I said, "last night when this disobedient slut came on my cock she got wet but did not spray. If you will look at the floor under her cunt there is a puddle there."

Julie renewed her grip on Sadie's hair and said, "There are two explanations for this puddle. One is that, from fear, you pissed on my clean kitchen floor. The second, as your master has suggested, is that your useless cunt is excited and is leaking onto my clean floor." She reached out and almost casually spanked Sadie's ass four times, causing Sadie to begin softly crying. "Well slave, which is it? You may answer now."

Sadie softly replied, "I'm sorry Mistress Julie, please, I got excited when you called me slave, I will control myself better in the future."

"Since you are a brand new slave I will not make you clean up your mess with your tongue. Now, go sit on Master Gary's lap and he will comfort you."

"Thank you mistress for being so good to me," she said as she crawled over to my chair. I reached down and picked her up and sat her in my lap. She was softly crying and whimpering. I held her and gently rubbed her back and made comforting noises.

After she was resting quietly in my arms Julie came over and said, "It's OK, I'm just Julie again. You did so very, very well for your first time. How do you feel."

"I have so many emotions going on right now. I was scared, humiliated, ashamed, I felt worthless. Then as soon as it was over I felt...proud. Proud that you were satisfied with your new slave. Happy because now I understand my mother better. And happy and proud both that I have two such wonderful, kind caring people in my life. I love you both so very much."

I stood up and carried her to the bedroom. I laid her down in the middle and we got in on either side of her. We held each other and soon we all dropped off.

This time when I woke up it was because of a very nice feeling in my groin. I opened my eyes and Julie had my cock in her mouth. She saw my open eyes and pulled her mouth off saying, "I thought that would wake you up. Come on, us girls want you to buy us lunch."

We all got ready and Sadie grabbed her bag and we left. Sadie said see you there and headed down the block. Julie explained that she had parked her car over on Walnut so I wouldn't see it and ruin the surprise. Then she was going home from the restaurant because it was close. We had a nice meal and I dropped Julie back at her place. We both had things to do the rest of the day.

The next two weeks passed routinely. Work, sex, dinner, sex, talk, fix/repair/maintain stuff, sex. After three months we were still as horny as teenagers, we talked more, but still. Then I got a call from Lou. She asked if I would come over and explain something to her. Uh oh, I thought, this can't be good.

I hemmed and hawed and said, "Let me call Julie and we'll be right over."

"Well I talked to Julie and she said she was all tied up so I'll see you soon," she said and hung up.

I tried Julie five times on the way to Lou's and then saw her car in the drive when I pulled in. Thank God for that I thought to myself.

I rang the bell and Lou answered the door and said, "Come on down, some explanations are in order I believe. She led me to the basement stairs and waved me ahead of her. The dungeon door was standing open. I turned to look at Lou and she just pointed for me to go in.

I was greeted by the sight of Sadie hanging naked from the rafter chain. Julie was naked with her head and arms in the stocks. Both of their asses were red and both were sobbing quietly.

I turned to look at Lou and she said, "Got an explanation for any of this, baby girl fucker"

Uh oh, I thought you better start talking and make it good. "So here it is," I started, "Two weeks ago when we were all at Julie's having sex with your of legal age baby girl we got to talking. Sadie wanted to know what we did together that weekend of the cookout," Lou was suddenly not so confident about this, "I told her only that we had given you what you needed and craved." I looked Lou in the eye and said, "She wanted to know so she could do whatever it was to you. She saw how happy it made you. Julie gave her a non physical demonstration of what is was like to be a sub. Everything we did was consensual and we all had a good time. Sadie has a better understanding of herself, her relationship with you, and of your relationship with her father."

I paused for breath and then continued, "Julie was coming over to pick up Sadie for lunch and shopping. By the looks of it Sadie had stripped and gotten herself hooked up the hoist chain. She had the remote in her hand but when she hit the stop button she dropped the remote and it broke." as I said this I pointed to the broken remote lying on the hard stone floor.

"When Julie got here she heard Sadie calling out and came down and found her like this. They were trying to get her down when you came home and came down to investigate. You were not only outraged about what Julie was doing to Sadie. But mad that Sadie was in this room at all.

"You grabbed Julie and got her in the stocks. Then, judging by the remains of her clothes, you cut them off her, picked up a flogger and beat her ass. When Sadie tried to explain you turned the flogger on her. Then, when Sadie confessed to having sex with me and not listening to anything else from either of them, you called me up and got me over here. You were going to use that taser hidden under that towel on me and then what, hmm?" I threw up my hands and said, "OK that's all I got, taser me and we'll see where it goes from there."

Lou was staring at me with her mouth open. Finally she said, "You missed your calling, you should have been a detective. Jesus, what do we do to clean this mess up."

I said, "First of all go get a ladder or a step stool. I'll get Julie out of the stocks." I went over to Julie and brushed the tears from her face.

"You OK," I asked.

She tried a weak smile and said, "I am now. Now I can call you hero like the people in Playa."

I got her out and she hugged me and wouldn't let go. Lou came with a kitchen stool and I told Julie I needed her help. She let me go and wiped more tears away.

"OK, here's the drill. Put the ladder behind Sadie. Get up on the ladder so that when I lift her up you can take the cuffs off the chain." I lifted Sadie up and we got her down. I got the cuffs off her and got a sobbing hug from her as well.

Then she pulled away and turned toward her mom. They fell into each other and were crying and saying sorry all at once. I told Julie to get dressed and we would go. She silently agreed and put her clothes on.

We left them there and went upstairs. I asked Julie if she wanted to go somewhere or if I should follow her back to her place. She said no, she had a lot of things to think about.