Julie Wants to be a Good Girl Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sadie and I let loose at the same time. Groaning and grinding together until both of us were too sensitive to continue. I pulled out and expected her to collapse but she twisted around as fast as she could with the cuffs on and sucked our juices off my cock.

She pulled off and threw her cuffed hands around my neck and kissed and thanked me. Then she kissed Julie and thanked her for sharing me. We took the cuffs off and snuggled up on the bed.

Sadie was still pumped and couldn't stop talking about how great everything had been. Except for the hitting part of course. How exciting it was to be restrained and being at someone's mercy. And coming so hard. And how nice a cock in the ass felt. And coming so hard. We talked and laughed and enjoyed gently touching each other. Sadie wanted to lick Julie's sweet pussy but wanted Sadie's best memory of the night to be her first ass fuck. Eventually we got dressed and went out to celebrate.

So now we had two playmates to discipline, each in their own way. I wound up making one of the spare rooms in our house into a mini dungeon. Julie was more than satisfied with me and the girls to play with and said she never wanted to be with another guy. That was fine with me and I certainly had no complaints about having three women to play with.

On the one year anniversary of our first date I proposed. Yes, I got down one one knee, yes it was romantic and yes, she said yes. We didn't really set a date but it wouldn't be very far in the future.

Shortly after that I had to go down to Playa for the Grand Opening of the new apartment block. Julie took a week off to go with me.

Geraldo picked us up and we talked the whole way back to the house. He helped unload the bags and said goodbye. Julie asked him in for a drink and he just smiled and said maybe manana. We gathered our stuff and headed into the house. I told Julie to just drop everything at the door, that I had a surprise.

We turned the corner to the lounge and heard a loud 'Surprise'. There, all naked, were Suki holding an eighteen inch double headed silicone dildo, Gris with a tray of drinks, Lou with a riding crop, and Sadie with handcuffs and lube. They all started laughing and cheering at the look on Julie's face.

Julie was confused and laughing and hugging everyone at the same time. Finally she broke free and came up to me. "What is going on here?" she demanded.

"Well, I thought as long as we had to come down here it would be a good time to get married. My family will be here for the grand opening and your folks will be here in three days.

You can't get married without your friends so I flew Lou and Sadie down yesterday. I thought we could start the honeymoon early and relax with our friends. After the wedding just you and I will go somewhere. That OK with you?"

The next three days are worthy of another chapter in themselves. Just suffice it to say a good time was had by all. Julie was a beautiful bride of course. The wedding was held around the pool at my parents house. Julie and I escaped to Lake Bacalar for our private honeymoon. Well, not too private, maybe I'll tell you about it sometime.

So ends the story about how Julie became a Good Girl.