Julie's Adventure Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Annette laughed; God, Julie loved her laugh! "That would be hard to do, though Lord knows I've tried! Listen, some advice? This is your first time; start slow. Fuck a few guys; see how you like it. I wouldn't recommend a 12-guy gangbang your first time out. It can be very hard on your body, and unless you're incredibly open-minded, it can take a toll on your psyche too. You need to work up to it."

"What about you?" Julie asked. "What's your story?"

"I've been a black cock slut my whole life. I had a date with a new guy my freshman year in college, and after we fucked in his dorm room, his roommate came home. He told me I should fuck his roommate too, so I did. I fucking loved it! On our third date, he set up an eleven guy gangbang for me! I've been hooked ever since!"

"Ohmygod!" Julie gasped. "You just made me squirt a little bit!"

"Can I have a little taste?" Annette moved closer and ran her hand up under Julie's dress. She was drenched, and Annette was able to easily slide two fingers inside her pussy. She wiggled them around for a few moments before pulling them out and putting them straight into her mouth. Julie was in a daze.

"Mmm, you taste good. As long as we're sharing secrets tonight, I'll let you in on another one. I like fucking men, but I love to fuck women. I'd really like to taste you after you've been filled up with a couple of loads of thick black cum. How does that sound?"

"Amazing, but only if I can do you too!" Julie panted. She leaned forward to kiss Annette, opening her mouth and inserting the tip of her tongue into her friends mouth. Annette was surprised but very pleased by this move, and returned Julie's kiss aggressively.

They broke off when they heard Calvin clear his throat. "Sorry" said Annette, "just getting her warmed up for you." She turned to Julie and said "We'll find each other later. For now, have fun, but pace yourself." She gave her another quick kiss. She then turned toward Calvin and grabbed his cock. "After you finish fucking my friend here, come find me. I'll be out in the middle of the room."

Julie was panting, and her eyes were only half open. "I really need to be fucked, Calvin. Do you want to be first inside my slutty little pussy tonight?"

"I'm supposed to ask you for permission, remember? Do you want me to fuck you, Dr. Murphy?"

"Oh, God yes!" Julie lay down on the table, and unbuttoned her dress.

"Do you want me to drive my hard black cock deep inside your pretty white pussy?"

"Yes, I need that so much, Calvin! My pretty white pussy is so wet for you..." She was shamelessly opening herself to him, showing him the pink inside of her cunt.

"Are you gonna cum all over my big black cock?"

"Yesss...oh baby, please, I need you inside me...!"

Calvin had lowered his pants, and stepped between her thighs, his hard cock pointing straight at her sex; the table was set to the perfect height. "Do you want me to cum inside your slutty married pussy?" He lined his cock up and slowly pushed inside her, meeting no resistance.

"Ohmygod, yes...! Yes! Fuck me, Calvin! Fill my married pussy up!"

Calvin settled into a good rhythm, pulling out until just the very tip remained, and then driving his full 9 inches all the way inside Julie. She was delirious, her head shaking from side to side, and her whole body trembling. Calvin lifted her legs up and placed her heels over his shoulders, opening her cunt even more to his relentless pounding. She started babbling incoherently, making strange noises that reminded Calvin of the recordings he had heard of women 'speaking in tongues' during Pentecostal church services.

Julie's muscles started to tighten, and Calvin knew she was on the verge of a huge orgasm. She managed to say some actual words: "Ooh, Calvin, I'm cumming...! Fuck me hard, baby,...just like that...aaahhhh...! Her entire body went rigid, and her back arched upward so that only her head and her ass maintained contact with the table. Calvin could feel her cunt squeeze his cock hard at least a half-dozen times. She remained in that position for nearly a full minute, before releasing and collapsing back onto the table.

It seemed to Calvin that she had blacked out briefly, so he slowed his strokes to let her recover. She slowly came back to herself, and looked up at Calvin languidly. She smiled sexily at him, and said, very quietly, "Thank you, Calvin. Keep fucking me, baby. I want to feel you cum inside me."

As he started to pick up the pace again, a man entered the room and positioned himself up close to Julie's head. "Hello, Dr. Murphy" he said. Julie turned to see someone who looked familiar, although she couldn't place him at first, maybe because he was completely naked. His cock was pointed obscenely at her face. It was about the same length as Calvin's, but wider, and darker, almost coal black. Julie shuddered, thinking about this new cock entering her body.

She looked up into the man's face, and it dawned on her that it was Greg Davis, who worked in the city Planning Office. She had helped him with some mathematical modeling last year when he had to make some complicated budget forecasts for the next fiscal year. Julie had enjoyed working with him; he was funny and smart, and they had flirted a little, although nothing had happened then. Julie hoped something was about to happen now.

"Would you like to suck my cock?" he asked.

"Yes, I really would like that" she said, as she twisted her head closer to the edge of the table.

"Can I call you slut?"

"Seems appropriate" she replied. "I am a slut; I'm a black cock slut" she purred, as she took his cockhead inside her mouth. His cock was wet, and tasted deliciously sweet.

"That's your friend Annette's pussy you're tasting, by the way. She asked me to bring that for you." Julie had another small orgasm hearing that, and hoped that she would be able to taste more of Annette later.

Calvin had never stopped fucking her, and now the two men got in synch with each other. Greg would push his cock into Julie's mouth as Calvin pulled out of her pussy, and vice versa. This was the first time Julie had ever been with two guys at once, and she felt sexy and slutty. She had almost two feet of hard black cock inside her, and as they continued their assault, it began to seem like one gigantic cock running all the way through her body, sawing back and forth. The two men were awakening some very primal response in Julie, and she felt a huge orgasm start to build up.

Calvin had starting driving his cock into her faster, and Julie could tell he was close to cumming. She took Greg's cock out of her mouth long enough to provide some encouragement. "Fuck me, Calvin! Cum inside my pussy! C'mon, baby, give me my first load of cum...!" He bottomed out and grunted, and Julie could feel his release. He pulled out, and she felt a rush of his cum spill out and run down her ass.

Calvin pulled her legs off his shoulders and moved back, letting her legs dangle over the side of the table. He whispered in her ear "Have fun, baby! Just remember your safe word, and remember that I'll be close." He kissed her, and turned to Greg. "I think she's ready for more" he said. Most of the people he could see out in the main room were completely nude by now, so he took off the rest of his clothes and left to find Annette.

"Do you want to get fucked some more, slut?" asked Greg.

"Yes, please..." Julie whimpered. "I need more cock..."

"How about I fuck you from behind?"

"Yesss..." Greg helped her off the table and spun her around. She bent at the waist and leaned her upper body onto the table, presenting her ass to her newest lover. He spread her legs apart and rubbed his cockhead around the wet opening of her cunt.

"Tell me what you want, slut!"

"I want you to fuck me like a whore! Fuck me with your big black cock and make me cum! Oh, put it in me, Greg... please fuck me!" she begged.

"Well, since you asked so nicely..." he said, and drove his cock deep inside her. Julie screamed! Greg reached under her and grabbed her tits to hang onto as he started pounding her from behind.

"I remember when we worked together on that project last year, I thought you were really hot. I never dreamed I'd get a chance to fuck you one day. Damn, your pussy feels good..."

The orgasm that Julie had felt building up earlier when both men were fucking her had died down when Calvin came, but now she felt it coming back again. She started pushing her ass backward to meet her lover's thrusts, driving him deeper into her womb.

"Oh God, I'm cumming...! Oh, fuck me, Greg, fuck me hard...!" Julie felt a small explosion behind her eyes as a massive orgasm rocketed through her body. She wasn't consciously aware of anything for several moments except the pulsing of her clit, and the shock waves that radiated out from that. When she regained her senses, Greg was still pounding away, triggering a series of mini-orgasms.

"...so good...so good..." she murmured. "...fuck me...never stop fucking me..."

Greg could feel his release approaching. "Where do you want me to come, slut? Should I cum inside your pussy, or in your mouth?"

"In my mouth, please...I want to taste you!"

Greg reluctantly withdrew from her pussy and helped her down off the table. She quickly squatted and opened her mouth. He held his cock inches from her mouth and pumped it a few times.

"Here it comes, slut" he bellowed, as a huge rope of cum blasted straight into her mouth. Three more smaller ropes followed, and Julie's mouth was nearly full of thick, sweet cum. She swallowed quickly, savoring the taste, and engulfed his head again so she'd be sure to catch anything else he had to give. Several smaller pulses followed, and she swallowed a second mouthful.

"That was so good...thank you!" she cooed, as she continued to lick and kiss his spent cock.

"I think I should be the one thanking you" he said. "That was amazing! Would you be interested in getting together again?"

"That was some of the best sex I've ever had. I'd love for us to fuck again, Greg." She stood up and hugged him, noticing that her dress had fallen away, and she was now completely naked. "Do you still have my number?"

Greg leaned in to kiss her; Julie was pleased to be with another man who was okay with tasting his own cum. Unlike their fucking, which had been hard and rough, this kiss was sweet and tender, and very sexy.

"I have your card in my file; I'll call you" he said, kissing her again. "If I called Monday morning, would that be too soon?"

Julie laughed. "No, that'd be fine. I'm looking forward to seeing you again, Greg!"

As he left, Julie turned back into the alcove to see where her dress had fallen. She heard a soft, deep voice from behind her. "Would you like more?"

Before she had even turned around, she said "Yes!" When she did turn to face her next lover, her knees went weak. This man was a God. He towered over the 6'2" professor, and looked to have been chiseled from a dark brown piece of granite. He had short dreads that framed his handsome face, and between his legs hung the biggest cock Julie had ever seen. It fell almost to his knees, at least a foot long, and he wasn't hard yet.

She walked up to him and turned her face up to his. He leaned down and opened his mouth, sliding his tongue over hers. "I'm Julie" she said. "How do you want to fuck me?"

"Marcus" he said, and kissed her deeply. "Can we go out into the main room? I'd like for you to ride me. Would that be okay?"

"Marcus, you can do anything you want with me; you don't need to ask permission. I can't wait to feel that cock of yours in my pussy!" Julie could hardly believe that she was getting ready to fuck yet another gorgeous black man, her third of the night! What a slut she'd become! That thought brought a huge smile to her face.

They walked out into the main room, hand in hand, completely naked. Julie was a little surprised at how unselfconscious she was. She liked the idea that people were looking at her. They knew what she had done, and were now going to watch this Adonis fuck her with his gigantic cock.

Since she had been kept busy in the alcove, Julie had not been paying much attention to what was going on out here. There was a lot of hardcore fucking taking place. Every table was occupied, and the mattresses were so crowded, it was hard to tell who was fucking who.

She heard a familiar laugh from the woman on the mattress closest to her, and without being able to see much of her, knew that it was her friend Annette. A man was lying on the mattress, fucking Annette's pussy from below, while a second man was behind her, his cock buried in her ass. Julie realized with a start that the second man was Calvin! A third man was standing in front of her, feeding his huge cock into Annette's mouth.

Two other men were standing beside her, and she was jerking them off, one in each hand. Several other men were standing near, stroking their cocks, waiting either for a hole to open, or to cum on her. It looked like quite a few men had already done that; she had cum spattered all over her.

Marcus reached out to retake Julie's hand; it felt completely swallowed up up by his huge paw. He led her over to a cushioned chair without arms, and sat down. "I've already cum twice tonight, but I had to have you; you are, by far, the most beautiful woman here. Can you suck my cock for a minute until I get hard again?"

"I don't know how much of your cock I'll be able to get into my mouth, but I have to have you, too. I'll play with this thing all night, if it takes that long. I really want you to fuck me!" She dropped to her knees and picked his cock up. She wrapped both hands around the shaft, and there were at least six inches of cock left for her mouth. She leaned in to kiss the head, and inhaled the strong cunt smell that clung to his cock. She wondered if Annette had been one of the lucky women he'd already fucked tonight.

Julie sucked him into her mouth and swirled her tongue around the head, bobbing her head and jacking his shaft with her hands. After a few minutes, she removed his cock, and slid down, licking and kissing his long pole, until she got to his huge balls. She licked around his sack, then alternated sucking his balls into her mouth. Marcus clearly enjoyed that, and his cock began to regain its hardness.

She returned to the head and licked some more, until Marcus said "Are you ready to be fucked?"

"I don't think I've ever been more ready for anything in my life!"

"Climb up here and sit on my cock, baby. He wants to get friendly with you."

Julie stood and straddled Marcus with her long legs. She had barely begun to bend her knees before she felt his huge dick make contact with her cunt. He rubbed his cock up through her gash several times, liberally coating it with her copious juices.

"Go slow, Marcus. I've never had anything that big inside me,"

"Just ease yourself down, darlin'. He'll fit."

His cock nestled inside the opening to Julie's pussy, and she started lowering herself onto the massive pole. It felt amazing! Julie had never experienced anything like this. His cock seemed like it was hitting every nerve in her vagina. She hadn't even gotten his cock all the way inside her yet, but she could feel the beginnings of an orgasm already starting.

"Oooh God, Marcus...your cock...feels incredible...!"

Julie rose up and slid back down several times until she felt their crotches collide, and she knew he had bottomed out. Marcus placed his hands on her waist and helped her raise up; it felt like he was pulling a full-grown python out of her cunt. When she got up to the tip of his cock, he released his hold and let her fall back down. She screamed and threw her head back, and Marcus repeated the move several times.

"Jesus, Marcus...you're gonna make me cum..! Keep doing that...your cock...ooh, fuck me, Marcus...!"

He spoke, and his words just barely registered. "Look at us, baby. Look at my big black cock fucking your pretty white pussy."

Julie looked down, and could hardly believe what she saw. His cock looked like a tree limb plunging in and out of her cunt. Her lips clung lewdly to his shaft as he raised her up, and he was coated with her thick, foamy juices. It was obscene and sexy beyond belief.

"That's so...beautiful! Your cock is so beautiful...so perfect. I've never felt so full, Marcus. It's so fucking good...oh, shit, fuck me, fuck me...I'm gonna fucking cum...oh, fuck...I'm cumming...!"

Marcus dropped her down once more so that he was fully embedded, and Julie exploded. Her cunt spasmed, and she squirted, soaking his crotch and stomach. Her head fell forward, and she started sobbing.

"Are you alright?" Marcus asked.

It took a minute before she could reply. "I'm fine" she said slowly. "More than fine. I never felt anything like that, Marcus. Thank you!" She raised her head and kissed him deeply, driving her tongue as far into his mouth as she could.

"Would you like to fill my married white pussy up with your cum?"

"More than anything in the world! Would it be alright if we moved to a mattress?"

"Sure, sweetie; can you help me stand up?"

"I got this" he said, and he stood, lifting them both up, and carried her, still impaled on his cock, over to one of the mattresses that was half unoccupied. He laid her gently on her back and began to slowly rock his hips back and forth, pulling his long cock all the way out, then easing it back inside her.

Julie looked to her left and saw with delight that the couple on the other side of the mattress was Annette and her latest lover, engaged in a standard missionary fuck that seemed rather tame after the scene Julie had witnessed earlier. Annette smiled at Julie, and reached over to tweak her nipple. "Hey babe. Havin' fun?"

"I'm having the time of my life! Marcus here is getting ready to fuck me over the moon, aren't you, sweetie?"

"To the moon and back! You want it fast or slow?"

"I want you to fuck me hard, Marcus! Pound me with that big dick of yours!"

"Then hang on, baby" he said as he picked up his pace. Julie and Annette reached across and held hands as their two lovers fell into perfect synch with each other. Julie had never been fucked like this, and her eyes rolled back in her head. She also became aware that they were out in the middle of the room, being watched. That thought gave her an extra tingle.

"Ooh, Marcus, you're gonna make me cum again! Oh, cum with me! Fuck me...cum inside me...!"

All four occupants of the bed were soon rocketing toward their release. Julie got there first, but the others were right behind her. She could feel Marcus's cock swell as he drove deep in one final stroke, and she made out at least six strong pulses of his cum, which had to have been released right at the opening to her cervix. Before he'd even begun to soften, she could feel his seed seeping out of her from around the walls of his pole.

They remained locked together for several minutes, no movement between them except gentle sucking on each other's tongues. They listened to Annette and her partner both reach shattering climaxes. Finally, Julie spoke, almost in a whisper.

"That was...positively religious! I think I left my body briefly. Thank you, Marcus" she said, kissing him again. "That was absolutely the best fuck of my life!"

"It was my pleasure" he said, as he started slowly pulling his cock out of her pussy. It felt to Julie like one of those magicians tricks, where they pull the handkerchief out of their pocket; it just kept coming and coming...When he finally got it all the way out, she felt what seemed like a quart of warm semen gush out of her hole. It made her feel deliciously slutty.

"I think I'm all fucked out" said Annette.

"Me too. I could lay here and be a hole if somebody wanted to just use me, but that's all I got in me." Julie sighed. "This was awesome! I've never had an experience quite like this."