Julie's Adventure Pt. 05

Story Info
Julie has her first gangbang.
9.6k words
4.52
24.8k
24

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/23/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Julie Murphy had been on a sexual high all week. She had told Calvin the previous week that she wanted to attend the special Club Night event at the restaurant they'd been to, which was scheduled for this coming Friday. Since then, she had stayed so aroused she could hardly sit still. Calvin had told her that things got wild on these nights, with open fucking, swapping, and even gangbangs. Some people only came to watch, and so far, that's all Julie had agreed to.

But she remembered what had happened when Calvin took her to Overlook Park. The public setting had been intoxicating, and Calvin had ended up fucking her from behind while she was sprawled across the trunk of his car. It had triggered a massive orgasm in Julie, and had been some of the best sex they had ever had. And they'd had some awesome sex over the past seven months.

Julie also thought about last Thursday, when Calvin's admin Melissa had watched the two lovers fucking in his office. Julie had known Melissa was planning to do that, but when Julie saw her, and their eyes met, Julie exploded in a toe-curling orgasm. Later, Melissa went down on Julie, cleaning her pussy of Calvin's large load of sperm, and causing her to cum a second time. Melissa then gave Calvin her first-ever blowjob, and afterward, the two women spent several minutes kissing tenderly and swapping his second load of the afternoon back and forth.

Calvin had been telling Julie that he thought she had a wild sexual side that she hadn't fully explored. She didn't know how he had seen this in her, but she was beginning to think he was right. And so she wondered if she'd be able to remain only an observer at Club Night.

Last week had also been when Julie and her husband Jonathan had decided to experiment with the "Hotwife" lifestyle. Neither of them knew exactly what that meant yet, but it seemed to open up all kinds of possibilities for Julie to explore her deep need for sexual novelty. Jonathan had been telling her for years that he would be okay with her taking other lovers, but she hadn't believed him until he caught her one night coming home with a cunt full of Calvin's cum. He was finally able to convince her that it turned him on, too. Since that night, Julie had been telling him about her adventures, and they had been fucking like newlyweds.

Since the Club Night event was on Friday, Julie and Calvin decided to forego their standing Thursday afternoon tryst. By Friday morning, she was in a sexual frenzy. The event started at 8:00, so the plan had been for Calvin to pick her up at home around 7:30. She had gone to work that morning, but had to leave at lunchtime because she was so aroused. She was literally trembling, and was so wet she'd actually left a large spot on the back of her skirt.

Being home didn't curb her arousal any, but at least she wasn't in public drawing attention to herself. She wanted to remain in a heightened state of arousal, and so resisted the urge to diddle herself, but that was hard. She decided to distract herself doing chores around the house, and around 4:00, she started to get ready for the night ahead.

She took a shower, and shaved her long legs and her pussy. Julie had shaved her pussy for the first time right before she and Calvin started fucking, and she had discovered that she really liked it. Things felt better without hair getting in the way, and it improved the visual when she watched Calvin's big black cock disappearing inside her cunt. That sight still thrilled her; thinking about it now made her light-headed. Would she be able to watch a new, strange black cock moving inside her tonight? That thought was wickedly delicious.

Julie had bought a new shirt dress for tonight. It was very short, and the scoop hem on the sides rose up almost to her waist. It would make it very clear that she was not wearing any panties. She also had a new pair of sandals, so she painted her toenails a deep red, and then her fingernails to match. She hoped to draw a lot of attention tonight.

Her husband Jonathan came home just as she was finishing the last coat of nail polish. He kissed her, and they made small talk for a few minutes, but it was obvious his mind was someplace else. He was as excited about Julie's prospects tonight as she was. "Do you think you'll do anything at the club?" he asked.

"I really don't know. I told Calvin that I just wanted to watch this first time, but I've been turned on all day, and I'm feeling really naughty."

Jonathan kissed her again. "I'm okay with whatever you decide; I'll be looking forward to seeing you when you get home, and hearing all the sexy details."

"Will you be playing with yourself?" Julie asked with a grin.

"I'll be sitting here thinking about my beautiful wife in a club full of black men who all want to fuck her. What do you think?"

"I think I need to finish getting ready; it's almost 7:30."

Julie came back downstairs a few minutes later; it hadn't taken long to put on the few items of clothing she would wear tonight. Jonathan was stunned at how sexy she looked. "Wow, babe, every guy there is gonna want to get into your panties!"

"Well, nobody's getting into my panties tonight" she said, lifting up her shirttail to show him her bare cunt. As she dropped the hem back down, the doorbell rang. Jonathan went into the foyer and opened the door. "Hi Calvin, it's good to see you again" he said, extending his hand.

Calvin shook his hand, clearly ill at ease with seeing his lover's husband. "Hi Jonathan. Is Julie ready?"

Just then, Julie appeared in the foyer, and it was Calvin's turn to be rendered speechless by her beauty. He wondered if he'd be able to keep her to himself tonight; he didn't think he'd ever seen her look as sexy as she did standing before him. Julie approached Calvin to kiss him. He meant to give her a chaste peck, but Julie opened her mouth and frenched him lewdly in full view of Jonathan. She felt Calvin's body stiffen, and realized he was uncomfortable.

"It's okay, Calvin. Jonathan is cool with this. He wants to watch us fuck, remember?"

"I am, and I do" said Jonathan. "I wish I could be a fly on the wall tonight and watch my wife in action, but I'll have to settle for hearing all about it when she gets home. You two kids have fun, and Calvin, you bring her back as late as you want to!"

With that, Julie and Calvin left, and walked out toward his car. She reached out to take his hand, and their fingers laced together as they walked down the driveway. When they got to the passenger side door, Calvin opened it for her, but before she got in, Julie turned toward him and they locked in a passionate embrace. "Feel how wet I am for you, Calvin" she whispered into his mouth.

Calvin had been cupping her ass as they kissed, but now he moved his left hand up under her dress to feel her pussy. She was completely bare; Calvin was used to that. Her juices were literally running down the inside of her thighs, and he slipped a finger inside her. "Good lord" he said, "am I gonna need to put down a drop cloth?"

Julie didn't care if any of her neighbors could see her being fingered by a large black man on her driveway. She knew Jonathan was watching; this show was for him. The two lovers finally broke their embrace, and Julie slid into the seat. Calvin took notice of how dangerously short her dress was, and knew from experience that it was all the clothing she had on. Before he closed the door, Julie turned toward him and looked into his eyes. She spread her legs indecently, and ran a finger up and down her wet gash. "How many men do you think will want to fuck me tonight, Calvin?"

"Every man there will want to fuck you, Julie. Every single one of them." Calvin knew he was going to need to keep his wits about him tonight.

Jonathan had been watching from inside the house. He saw his wife and Calvin making out on the driveway, and knew that he was fingering Julie's pussy. Jonathan's cock grew uncomfortably hard in the confines of his pants, and he felt light-headed. As hot as it was to watch Julie and Calvin together, it was even hotter knowing that their neighbors could be watching, too, and realizing that she was cuckholding him. He really wanted to watch another man fuck Julie, and the possibility that she might be fucked by more than one other man tonight was making him crazy with lust.

Calvin and Julie talked on the way to the club; he wanted to be sure they were on the same page. "You said before that you just wanted to watch, so if that's still what you want to do, that's fine with me. I don't want to put any pressure on you."

"I don't know, Calvin. That's what I thought I wanted at first, but now I'm not sure. I've been so horny all week I think I'm actually buzzing a little bit, and I don't believe I've ever been as turned on in my life as I am right now. How would you feel if another man wanted to fuck me tonight?"

"Proud...turned on...I'd totally understand it, too. I wanted to fuck you the first time I laid eyes on you."

"Really? You never told me that."

"Oh hell yes! I even remember where it was we met. It was a meeting at the Downtown Redevelopment center, right after Thanksgiving. I was sitting next to Bob Campbell, and you were on the other side of him. He introduced us. I thought, 'Damn, that is the most beautiful woman I've actually met in person! I would love to tap that!' Then I thought that I hoped those words had stayed in my head, and I hadn't just accidentally said them out loud!"

"Why Calvin, I don't know what to say. I didn't realize you'd been lusting after me all those years!"

"You were wearing a red sweater that highlighted your tits...damn, you looked good! I kept sneaking peeks at you all through that meeting!"

"What a shame" Julie said, "we lost out on a lot of fuck time!"

"No complaints from me, Dr. Murphy. I wouldn't trade these last seven months for anything." Calvin reached over to put his hand over her knee, but Julie pulled it up so that it was covering her pussy. He started running a finger through the slick folds of her labia.

"OK, so how would you feel if I let another man fuck me tonight?"

"Proud...turned on...Listen, I can't very well tell you that I think you have this wild side that you should explore, and then say, 'But don't explore it too much!' In for a penny, in for a pound. If you want to fuck zero guys tonight, that'll be fine. And if you want to fuck 100 guys tonight, that'll be fine too. Although, if it's the latter, I really hope I'm one of the 100."

"Numbers 1, 27, 63, and 99."

"Why not 100?"

"I've gotta save the last one for Jonathan, don't I?"

"He really is okay with this, isn't he?"

"More than okay" answered Julie. "It turns him on too. We've been fucking like rabbits for the past two weeks."

Calvin let out a low whistle. "He's a better man than I am. Look, we're almost there. Seriously, Julie, whatever you want to do tonight will be okay. I'll watch out for you, I'll take care of you, I'll get you home. If you decide to free-lance, I'm gonna stick close, in case..." Calvin trailed off.

"In case what?"

"In case you change your mind about something you've started doing."

"Calvin, if I flip this switch, I don't think there's gonna be any changing my mind. It's gonna be all or nothin'."

"Okay, just know that even if you drift off on your own, I'll be close by."

"Thank you, Calvin. I appreciate that." Julie reached over to give his cock a squeeze, and discovered that he was completely hard. She grinned. She was suddenly sure that this was going to be a great night!

They pulled up outside the club, and a valet appeared at each door. One took the key from Calvin and gave him a ticket, while the other opened Julie's door. She spread her long legs wide and showed her pussy to him as she got out, but he played it cool. She realized that every woman here had probably flashed him. The car drove off, and Calvin led her inside.

The club looked different than it had the night they had come here for dinner. What had been the main dining area, a large open space just inside the entrance, now looked more like a hospital triage staging area. The small dining tables had been removed, as had all the chairs. In their place were several dozen low tables with thin foam mattresses on them. There were also about a dozen larger mattresses on the floor, each with fresh sheets.

Around the perimeter of the open area were alcoves that had previously been used as private dining areas. Most of these, too, had been emptied of chairs and tables, and now contained a small mattress, freshly made up. A few of the alcove rooms still contained the tables, covered with a thin mattress, and two chairs. On the second floor was a balcony running around the full perimeter of the open area. Julie could see that there were already quite a few people seated next to the balcony looking down onto the open space. She assumed most of them would be the people watching the main action.

Calvin steered them over toward a large table where couples were checking in. As before, all the couples were like them: a black man and a white woman. Julie noticed that all of the women were very attractive, and most of them were barely dressed at all! She had felt like a complete slut tonight when she walked out of her house, but here she almost felt overdressed.

Calvin approached one of the young men behind the table. "Is this your first time?" he asked. Calvin told him it was, for both of them. The young man took Calvin's name, and checked his registration list. He then addressed Julie. "We have three different colored bracelets for our female guests, ma'am. White signifies that the lady will be merely an observer, and is off limits to other male guests. Green indicates that she is open to attention from the men. But every man must ask, and receive, permission from the female guests before initiating any sexual contact. Since this is your first visit, I would not recommend the brown bracelet."

"Why not?" she asked.

"Brown indicates a hard-core slut who is open to anything. No permission is needed."

Julie's eyes grew wide. "I see!"

The young man continued. "Any female guest can exchange her bracelet for one of another color at any point during the evening. And at all times, the color of your bracelet is your 'safe word'. If you are in a situation that makes you uncomfortable, or you simply change your mind, just say the word of your bracelet's color, and any man you are with will stop what he's doing and leave you alone. All male guests have agreed to this rule."

"Well" said Julie, "it seems like green gives me the most flexibility."

"Yes ma'am. Men will approach you, but you can always say no."

"Then green it is" she exclaimed. She was already pretty sure that she wouldn't be content to just watch. The young man fastened a green bracelet around her wrist.

While Julie had been getting the information about the bracelets, Calvin had been talking with a few men that he knew. He returned to the table, and Julie showed him her green bracelet. He asked the young man if there were any restrictions on where they could go, and when the young man said no, Calvin suggested they take one of the small alcove areas that still had the table and chairs, and they settled in to one of those. They moved the chairs to the opening, and sat down to watch the crowd enter.

The floor was filling rapidly. It looked to Julie like there were 50-60 women, but significantly more men. She pointed that out to Calvin. "I was told that there are men who basically buy a membership, and are able to come to these events to provide additional partners for the women. Women are only allowed in as part of a couple, although it's my understanding that some women simply arrange an escort to provide them admission. That woman, for example" he said, pointing to a slim brunette standing a few yards away with her back turned toward them. "A friend told me she's practically insatiable; she's here to fuck every man she can get to tonight. He also told me she was worth waiting in line for."

She looked vaguely familiar to Julie, but she couldn't see her face at first. Then the woman turned, and Julie got the shock of her life. It was Annette Bishop! Annette was a professor in the English department at UAB. She and Julie had first met years before working together on a University committee, and had been friends since. It had never occurred to Julie that she would see someone she knew here tonight. And she never would have guessed Annette's secret. Not only was she here, but she was somewhat famous for her behavior!

"My God, Calvin, I know her! She's a friend from school! I need to go say hi!"

Annette saw Julie as she approached, and her eyes widened with surprise. "Julie! Oh my God, I never expected to see you here!" She reached up to give her taller friend a warm hug. "I didn't know you were one of us!"

"One of what?" Julie asked.

"A black cock slut!"

Julie stammered, "I, um, well, I guess I am! This is my first time to Club Night."

Annette smiled. "Yeah, it's not the kind of tidbit you share in casual conversation. 'Hi, I'm Annette; I like to get gangbanged by black guys with huge cocks! What do you do for fun?' Hey, I want to talk with you for a minute before the fun starts. Where are you parked?"

"In that alcove back there" Julie said, pointing toward Calvin, sitting in the doorway. He smiled and waved at the two women.

"Perfect" said Annette, as she hooked her arm through Julie's. "Shall we?"

As they were walking toward their spot, Julie thought about how interesting it was that she had run into Annette here. Julie had liked Annette from the first time they met. She had a sparkling personality that drew everyone around her into her orbit. She was also very pretty, and Julie was suddenly aware of how her friend looked tonight.

She was wearing a dress, if you could call it that, which appeared to have been made out of thin lace. It was obvious that she had nothing on underneath, and Julie could see for the first time just how tight her body was. Annette was thin and athletic, and perfectly proportioned, with small firm tits, a taut stomach, nicely flared hips, and lean runners legs. The hem of her 'dress' ended just below her cunt, which appeared to have been mostly shaved clean. Julie also noticed that she was wearing a brown bracelet. A hard-core slut!

Julie could understand why Annette would be so popular at an event like this. She was clearly here to fuck! Julie had always been attracted to Annette, but before it had seemed more like a platonic friend thing. Now that allure took on a more erotic tone, and for the first time in her life, Julie felt a strong sexual pull toward another woman. She momentarily wondered what it would be like to have sex with Annette.

They had made it over to where Calvin sat, and Julie made introductions. "Have I had the pleasure of your company before, Calvin?" Annette asked. "I sometimes forget faces; I'm focused on other things."

Calvin laughed. "No, this is my first time. But maybe we can enjoy some time together tonight?"

"I'd like that!" Annette purred. "Listen, Julie and I need a minute; you know, girl talk. Do you mind, sweetie?"

"Not at all. Julie, I'll be back in a few minutes. Annette, it was very nice meeting you, and I hope to see you again soon!"

"Ooh, he's cute!" Annette said. "So, dish, girlfriend. What's your story? How long have you been a black cock slut?"

"I've been fucking Calvin for the past several months. He's the only black guy I've been with. But there really is something to the racial thing, isn't there?"

"There sure is for me" Annette said, "and I don't think we're alone there. I like to fuck in general, but a black guy really gets my juices flowing."

"He's been telling me that he thinks I have this wild side that I haven't fully explored, and he's been encouraging me to do that. He brought me here for dinner a few weeks ago, and told me about this event. At first, I only intended to watch, but now that I'm here, I feel like I want to fuck every guy in the place!"