Julie's Adventure Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So, you are one of us."

"A black cock slut? Oh hell yes!"

"Whadaya say we go back to your little room and clean up a bit?"

"Sure" said Julie. "Do they have towels or something we can use?"

"We won't need that" Annette replied. "I'm planning to use my tongue on you."

They helped each other up and headed for the alcove. "How many guys did you fuck tonight?" asked Annette.

"Three. I think I came about a dozen times, though. What about you?"

"Not sure. At least ten. Some fucked my cunt, some in my ass; a few probably both. It gets hard to keep track. Four or five guys came in my mouth, and it felt like another eight or ten just came on me while I was fucking. I've got cum everywhere!"

They had reached the room, and lay down on the foam pad. "I saw you when Marcus and I went out there. You had a guy in each hole, a guy in each hand, and six or eight more waiting their turn. I really envied you."

"I know this kind of sex isn't for everybody, but I love it! But what about you? The buzz going around the room was the hot new slut fucking in Alcove 14! I bet every guy here spent time standing in your doorway tonight, watching you!"

"Really?" said Julie. "God, that's hot!" Annette and Julie we're now propped up on opposite elbows, turned toward each other. "Annette, I want to ask you something. Do you like anal sex? I've never done it."

"It's not for everybody either, but I highly recommend it! Did you know that you have almost the same number of nerve endings in your anus as you do in your clit? It can be very intense; very pleasurable. Especially if he's rubbing your clit at the same time! Oh God, everything's in play! That's why I love DP's so much."

"DP's?"

"Double penetration. A dick in your cunt, and another in your ass. Heaven! Every nerve in your whole crotch is being stimulated."

"You looked so sexy..." Julie said softly.

Annette continued. "There are some things you need to know about ass play, though. Even though it's just as sensitive as your pussy, there's no lubricant, so you have to take care of that. Once you get used to it, you can probably get by with using cum or spit, but use a good lube at first. KY or Astroglide—that's my favorite."

"You also have to relax. You'll feel pressure that's a lot like when you have to poop, and your body's natural reaction is to bear down and push. If you do that with a dick up your ass, it won't feel good. If you can really let go and lean into, it feels great!"

"And, maybe most important, you need to be cleaned out on the inside. If you're not, that can get uncomfortable. You should try it sometime; you might surprise yourself."

"There's something else I need to tell you" Julie said. "I only recently had my first experience with another woman. She went down on me; I did not reciprocate. We kissed for a while after. That's all I've done."

"Sweetie, we don't have to do anything together!"

"No" said Julie, "that's not it. I want to. Annette, I've felt an attraction to you from the first time we met. But I never realized until tonight that it was a sexual attraction. I thought I just liked you as a friend, but when I saw you tonight, surrounded by all those guys...fucking all those guys...what I wanted more than anything was to be one of them. To be fucking you..."

"So what's the problem?" asked Annette.

"I don't know if I'll be any good."

Annette kissed her lightly on the lips. "This woman you were with, who went down on you. Did you enjoy it?"

"Very much."

"Your husband eats you; presumably other men have, also?"

"Yes."

"And you know what they do that pleases you?"

"Sure, I guess so."

Annette smiled. "Then do those things to me! And if I want you to do something else, or differently, I'll tell you, okay?"

Julie smiled. "Okay. I really want you to be my first."

"That sounds perfect. I love turning a straight chick. Why don't you lie back and let me start" Annette said, and Julie complied. "You're wearing a green bracelet, so that means I'm supposed to ask permission before I do anything. Is it okay if I kiss you?" she whispered.

Julie started to answer, but barely got "Ye..." out before Annette's mouth covered hers. Their tongues explored each other's mouths, and Julie was struck by how different this was from kissing a man. Annette was so soft, and sweet, and she was making Julie's toes curl.

"You're a great kisser" Annette said breathily. "We may need to come back to that. For now, I want to move on. Would it be okay if I played with your tits?"

"Mmm, yes please..." Julie loved to have her nipples sucked, and men—even Jonathan—generally skimped on that part of foreplay. Annette took one nipple into her mouth, sucking gently and swirling her tongue around the tip. After several minutes, she released Julie from the warmth of her mouth and blew on the wet nipple, cooling it quickly. She alternated back and forth, warm to cool, the rapid temperature changes heightening Julie's sensitivity.

Annette repeated her attentions on Julie's other nipple, elevating her arousal level to the point that she was starting to writhe on the pad, and was lifting her hips off the surface, inviting Annette to shift her focus further south. Annette had so far ignored her friend's entreaties, but now she placed her hand on Julie's stomach.

"I was thinking I'd like to play with your pussy. Would that be alright" she asked.

Julie moaned and raised her hips further.

Annette reached down to cup her sex. "Oh my, what a mess you've made down there! I'd better take a closer look!" She repositioned herself between Julie's legs; Julie pulled her knees up and spread her legs wide, opening herself up for her friend. Annette inhaled deeply.

"You smell good enough to eat! May I?"

Julie answered by putting her hand on top of Annette's head and shoving her face forward into Julie's slick cunt. Annette extended her tongue and lightly flicked sideways across Julie's clit several times, causing her to exhale sharply. Annette then dove in like a woman possessed, pushing deep inside Julie to lap at the rich cream there, the combined cum of Julie, Calvin, and Marcus.

Annette pulled away long enough to say, "Delicious! Have you tasted yourself?"

"No" Julie said, panting.

"You want a taste?"

"Yesss..." she answered, and Annette crawled up Julie's body to share her cum-coated face and mouth with her friend. Julie kissed and licked with abandon, savoring the taste of her own cunt. "Ready to taste it straight from the source?" Annette asked.

"Mmmhmmm" Julie answered lustily. Annette swiveled around, laying atop her in a 69 position. Julie was inches away from her first pussy. She found it an incredibly beautiful and sexy sight, and any doubts she had harbored before were suddenly gone; she wanted this. Annette had shaved her vulva, with only a thin landing strip above. Her vaginal opening gaped lewdly, and her lips were red and inflamed.

Julie could see, and smell, the white sticky fluid that ran out of her cunt and her ass, and coated her entire crotch. She shuddered remembering that Annette had fucked at least ten men this evening, and wondered how much cum remained inside her pussy. Well, Julie was about the find out!

She extended her tongue and gave Annette's pussy a tentative lick. Finding that first taste to her liking, she dove in deeper for more. Julie licked Annette's pussy with broad strokes, starting at her clit, dragging her tongue between her labia and scooping cum up from where it was oozing out of her cunt. The sight, the smell, the taste, plus the fact that Annette was now munching on her twat, were all coming together to drive Julie out of her mind.l

Annette clearly knew what she was doing, so Julie started mimicking her movements. The two women were working each other into a frenzy, both women rapidly approaching their release, when Annette spoke softly. "I want to try something different here, Julie. Just relax and let it happen."

Before Julie really had a chance to think about what she had said, she felt Annette rubbing across her perineum and around the puckered outer rim of her anus. At first she thought Annette was using her finger, but then realized she was still using her tongue. Annette was right; this felt amazing! An entirely new set of sensations that Julie had never experienced before. She could feel her orgasm getting closer.

"You like?" asked Annette.

Julie moaned, "Oh God yes!"

"Okay, stay nice and loose; I wanna go one step further."

Annette wetted a fingertip and began inserting it in Julie's ass. Julie tried to concentrate on staying relaxed, but it was difficult to focus on much of anything, she was so overwhelmed with sexual sensations. Annette worked her finger all the way in, and resumed licking Julie's clit. Before long, Annette was fucking Julie's ass with rapid strokes, and Julie began to buck wildly on the pad.

"Oooh...Annette, keep doing that...I'm cumming...!"

Julie screamed, and only her friend's body laying on top of her prevented her from levitating off the surface. Annette continued to lick furiously at her pussy, until Julie began whimper and twist her body away.

"No more..." she sighed. "I can't take any more."

Annette stopped licking, and slowly withdrew her finger from Julie's ass. She turned herself around and snuggled up next to her panting friend. "So what did you think?"

"Oh my God, Annette! Look at me...every part of my body is shaking!" Julie was quiet for several minutes, until the quivering stopped, and her breathing evened out. "I really liked what you did to my ass!"

"I'm glad you liked that. My finger is no substitute for a hard cock. Try it once and see how you like that. I wouldn't start with Marcus; you'd need to work your way up to that."

"Annette?"

"Yeah?"

"I liked tasting your pussy, too. Would you like to cum now?"

"I'm very glad to hear that! But I think we've both had enough for one night. Can I take a rain check?"

"Yeah" Julie said dreamily.

"I'm gonna hold you to it."

"Oh, I sure hope so. I want to know what it feels like when you cum."

They heard the sound of a throat being cleared, coming from the doorway. Calvin stood there, still naked but holding his clothes. "How are you doing, Dr. Murphy?"

"Great! I can't move, but I feel great! This has been one of the best nights of my life, Calvin. Thank you! Thank you for bringing me here...thank you for fucking me...thank you for helping me discover my inner slut!"

Annette stood and walked over to Calvin. "It was really nice meeting you!" she said, giving him a quick, sloppy kiss. "Your dick felt great in my ass! I'm trying to talk my friend here into giving it a shot. I hope we meet again soon."

"It was nice meeting you too, Annette; and I certainly enjoyed our time together. If Julie wants to come back, I'll be here again." To Julie, he said "Are you going to play some more, or should we start thinking about calling it a night?"

"I think we should call it, Calvin. Is that okay with you?"

"Yep. I'm wiped out. Your dress is over here; let me help you get it on."

Julie slowly sat up, and Calvin helped her to her feet. She put her arms through the dress, but made no move to button any of the buttons. Calvin got dressed, and they walked out into the main room. There were a few people still fucking, but most were preparing to leave. Julie went to say goodbye to Annette. "I want a day or two to process this, but I think I'd really like to talk with you some more. Could we maybe get lunch together sometime next week?" Julie asked.

"Of course, sweetie. Give me a call and we'll set it up. And don't forget, you have some unfinished business with me!"

"I'm not gonna forget! Maybe we can set that up, too." The two friends embraced, then kissed one last time. "Good night!"

Calvin and Julie walked out to the valet stand, and he turned over his ticket. When the car came around, Calvin got in on the driver's side, and a young man opened Julie's door for her.

"Good evening, Dr. Murphy. I hope you had a good time."

Julie looked into the young man's face for the first time, and saw that it was Jerome Wilson, a student in her Calculus 2 class. She knew that she should be embarrassed, but she was too tired. She still had not buttoned her dress, and so was mostly exposed to her student. Hell, she thought, if he works here, he already knows what I've been doing all night.

"Hello, Jerome, it's nice to see you. I had a wonderful time tonight, thank you!"

"Would it be alright if I stopped by during your office hours Monday afternoon?" he asked. "There is something I'd like to discuss with you."

"Of course, Jerome. Would 1:00 be okay with you?"

"Perfect! I'll see you then."

Julie slid into her seat, making sure to flash her bare pussy at her student. Unlike the young man at the beginning of this evening, Jerome noticed. She saw him smile, and gave him a wave goodbye as he closed her door. Well, she thought to herself, Monday could get interesting!