All Comments on 'Julie's Climb Pt. 01'

by TheLucasDaden

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
I'm guessing that maybe English is not your first language?

There are many spelling mistakes and grammatical errors. A few usually don't bother me but in this case there are so many that they distract from the story and after a few paragraphs I just skimmed through to the end. I've given you 3 stars as this appears to be a first submission and there is a lot of potential to this story but not if you continue without support from an editor. Good luck.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
it wasn't that bad

yes there were a few errors, but it wasn't as bad as the other comment made out, just tell the grammar police to fuck off. hope to read more about Julies climb from the streets.

oh and I gave it 5 stars, because I like where it's going.

chastenchastenalmost 7 years ago
Not a bad start

I enjoyed the start of this story.

I think a proofreader/editor would help as there are a number of missing words (e.g. "I'll [give] you twenty-five dollars.") and a few homonym errors (e.g. "knew" not "new"). They don't kill the story by any means but they do distract from the experience and would be easy to fix.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
I enjoyed your story

I hope you continue it soon thank you for taking the time to write.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous