All Comments on 'Julie's Corner Time Punishment'

by toastywarm01

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
docmagnusdocmagnusalmost 2 years ago

Well, I for one found this extremely erotic. Thanks for writing it.

punishment_centerpunishment_centeralmost 2 years ago

I like the story. Corner time is a form of mental bondage. Julia's experience is convincingly described.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Excellent description of the process and feelings. Time passes so slow in corner time. Gets the mind focused on the offense, reminds one of subordinate place, and lines of authority. My sense is that more of us experienced this punishment adults than probably most people imagine. Hard to admit but it’s effective.

Thor_000Thor_000almost 2 years ago

I like the description in a minute detail. Realistic and hot.

DevanDeliciousDevanDeliciousover 1 year ago

Another great story and the description and detail in this story was absolutely fabulous. Thanks for sharing

mentorjim22mentorjim22over 1 year ago

Many stories describe the physical effects of punishment. This story delves into the emotional aspects. In fantasy, as in real-life, the emotions are the more important of the two for me. I especially loved the spectators commenting on and speculating about her punishment. How would you feel to have someone discussing your plight while you stood, nose in the corner, unable even to see the commentator?

lecturelectureover 1 year ago

Very much up to your standard of providing exceptional detail in your stories. Cornertime is a much-overlooked component of punishment

artty67artty675 months ago

Nice little story.

heltershelterheltershelterabout 1 month ago

You commented on one of my stories, so I thought I'd check out yours. Interesting stuff - very erotic even without any overt sexuality. I learned stuff to put into my own punishment stories.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usertoastywarm01@toastywarm01
I love to write stories that start as fantasies in my head. My fantasies (and therefore my stories) often revolve around people being punished, humiliated, or generally placed in a position that they don't want to be in. My stories don't always include nakedness or sex. I th...