All Comments on 'Julie's First CD Night on the Town'

by juliegomez

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
go back. go back

Clearly, he has to return, and this time when it's busy.

Good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
HOSED HOLE

i WEAR HOSE WITH A HOLE CUT IN JUST THE RIGHT POSITION.IN SYDNEY I GO TO THE ADULT SHOP, GET THE COINS AND GO INTO THE BOOTH JUST LIKE YOU , HOLE EITHER SIDE.IT USUALLY DOESNT TAKE LONG BEFORE SOMEONE COMES INTO THE NEXT BOOTH. I TURN AROUND WITH MY HOSED BUTT RIGHT IN FRONT OF THE HOLE.I HAD A HAND STROKE MY BUTT AND FINGER MY HOLE, MY COCK STRAINING AGAINST THE PANTYHOSE.I MOVED FORWARD AND A LONG COCK CAME THRU THE HOLE. I ROLLED A CONDOM ONTO IT AND SLOWLY SUCKED IT AND IT WASNT LONG BEFORE THE COCK WAS PULLED BACK.I THEN TURNED AROUND AND BACKED UP TO THE HOLE, LEANING FORWARD AND FELT THE COCK PRESSURE AGAINST MY HOLE AND OPENED UP AS MUCH AS I COULD. THE COCK SLID IN AND IN AND IN, GOD IT FELT GOOD.HE WENT FASTER AND FASTER AND THEN I FELT HIM GET BIGGER SO I PUSHED RIGHT BACK AND HE SHOT UP MY HOT HOLE AND I FILLED THE FRONT OF MY HOSE WITH CUMM.HE PULLED OUT FAIRLY QUICKLY AND LEFT THE NEXT BOOTH AND I WAS ABOUT TO CLEAN UP WHEN THEIR WAS A VOICE COMING FROM THE OTHER HOLE, HOW ABOUT SECONDS AND A SHORTER, THICKER CONDOMMED COCK POKED THRU THE HOLE.I TURNED AROUND AND BACKED UP AND FELT THE MUCH THICKER COCK TRY TO FIND MY USED HOLE. I GUIDED HIM TO IT AND HE PUSHED SLOWLY..WHOA MUCH ROUNDER AND HE BATTLED TO GET HIS COCK IN. FINALLY MY HOLE GAVE IN AND HE POPPED IN, HE FUCKED ME MUCH MORE SLOWLY AND LASTED LONGER, MY KNEE JOINTS STARTING TO PAIN.I FELT HIM GET BIGGER AND HE FUCKED FASTER, MY COCK GETTING HARD AGAIN.THEN WITH ONE FINAL PUSH HE CAME AND JUST STOOD THERE SHOOTING HIS CUMM UP MY HOT HOLE.HE PULLED OUT AND AFTER I CLEANED UP I WALKED OUT OF THE BOOTH AND WAS HANDED A MOBILE PHONE NUMBER BY A STRONG LOOKING GUY, I HAVE NOT RUNG IT YET,

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Fucked

To anonymous in Sydney,it could have been you i fucked.I heard the groaning and looked thru the hole and a pantyhose wearer was being fucked.I stroked my cock while watching, your cock very hard, a cock in your tight hole.When you had finished i pushed my cock thru the hole, waited,then i felt your used hole against my cock.I pushed forward and my hard cock slid into your wet used hole.I fucked you for quite sometime until i could hold off any longer then shot my hot cumm right up inside you.You moaned as i filled you and then i pulled out.I did not leave my number but as you know, Sydney just tell me where and when,wear your pantyhose and i will fill your hot hole again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Hot

My cock throbbed till the moment you took it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Very sexxxy !

I loved it. I have doen this a number of times but only gave BJs. Hugs an dkisses girlfriend.

Bobbie

gotranegotraneover 11 years ago
Great Story, But Missing A Little Something!

Great story, but as I said, in the title line, there's a little something missing: a skirt! If you wear a skirt, you could eliminate, for lack of a better way of putting it, the shorts and, or, some other things. Not trying to be bossy, but just saying. Either way, keep writing and I'll keep reading.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

I love pantyhose, I don't wear them but I love women in pantyhose. I know it sounds silly but unless they wear them and let me fuck them while they are wearing them, I quickly let them know they wont be seeing me again. I had an ongoing thing with a woman in her 50s, I was 27, who loved to be fucked on her knees, a hole in her pantyhose, while I drilled her pussy. But this is about a gloryhole, I would go to a booth, watch the nylon themed movies and stroke myself. The problem would sometimes be the odd finger that would come through the hole, which I would ignore. I was in a booth and I was hard, when I heard a noise at the gloryhole, I looked down, I saw nylon, I moved closer, pantyhose, I reached out, touching, sliding my fingers over the pantyhose. I moved back and pushed my cock against the nylon, then my cock was just left there, I waited, then pulled back, I looked just as the pantyhosed bottom was placed back against the hole, this time I could see a hole in the pantyhose, I pushed my cock back through, my cock was held and then positioned,let go and I heard in a soft voice, fuck me and I pushed forward and my cock slid into a tight warm hole,i couldn't help it, I began to fuck, I was so horny, I didn't last long as my cumm jetted deep inside,i kept fucking, then after a short time,the person on the other side moved and as I pulled back, I saw a cock slide through the hole,then pull away i looked through, i had fucked a guy in pantyhose who was now stroking himself and i watched as his cumm arced high into the air. I discovered then that it didn't matter, male or female, if they wore pantyhose i would fuck them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
Used

Transforming my body and dressing as a women has bought joy in my life.The feel of nylon and silk next to my skin makes me hard.I now have found the joy of sex with both men and women.The love of dropping to my knees opening my bright red lips and taking a nice hard cock deep down my throat I can and do love swallowing all the sweet cum load after load.Some people may say it is odd to suck and swallow loads of cum.But how i do in joy all i can get.I now see a small group of men who use me on week ends for all kinds of sex.I have all the cocks and cum i want and get.There is one black man with a horse cock 8''by 3/1/2''round who fucks me all the time and has filled my mouth and belly with monster loads of his nice sweet cum.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous